Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 pm
Ravor took in the scenery and even though the forest was much different than the elven forests, it still held it's own beauty in its own way. As he heard the tree shriek, he frowned....trees shouldn't do that....
As it changed into a hound and he watched Esabel give it instructions, he saw the clarity in her eyes and smiled in spit of himself.

Zuko did not like how his master was watching this woman....didn't like how the hound she created growled at him....he didn't like her. She was too much like Layla....using her beauty to flirt....headstrong....feigning innocence when she wanted.....He would make sure he got rid of her when his master was unaware or busy destroying the realms.....even if it was the last thing he did.

Ravor offered Esabel his arm as if she were a Queen.
"Yes. Let us go play."
He looked over his shoulder at Zuko.
"Take notes Zuko.....I want you to learn from Esabel. That way your killing will be more efficent."

He walked off with Esabel and didn't notice the insane elf grinding his teeth as he followed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:27 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel put her hand on Ravor's arm with a smile and let him lead her to the village of his choice, instantly using her powers to send the children and infants to Lareth's castle. Then she casually waved a hand and had the people bound in the central animal paddock, giving a soft laugh at their sounds of outrage and anger as she let go of Ravor and approached them.

She made a repeat of her last trip here; making one male kill his wife then making him rot until his mind broke with what he'd done. After that, she set about using a dagger to carve the others up, her mind getting lost in what she was doing as her body reacted with desire at the screams of pain and shouts of anger that she ignored for now.

In this, she'd learned from Goh well and excelled his skills by now, drawing the worst pain from the smallest wounds and drawing out the deaths for hours. She moved from one villager to the next, leaving Ravor and Zuko to do as they wished as she danced amid blood and body parts and screams, loving every moment of it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:56 pm
Zuko watched in boredom as Esabel went about destroying the demons with such precision it was sickening. Not because of the carnage...no, it was because she played with them and went about it as if she was programmed robot. A doctor robot that disassembled her creations.

He pretended interest as his master watched Esabel with such desire, it had the elf seeing red. Zuko never pegged himself to be jealous over anyone.....but seeing the look of appreciation and lust had his mood turning black.

Zuko turned his attention to most of the demons now charging him and Ravor.

He would show up that damn tart....he would show Ravor just exactly what chaos and carnage should look like.

Zuko pulled out the twin blades, Ravor had gifted him and let out a primal yell as he attacked the on coming group. He was going to crush them....crush all.

Ravor had to stand back and watch his pawns go about trying to please him by attacking the demons.

Esabel with her methodical curiosity and pleasurable movements and Zuko with true wild abandon....pure chaos. In history, no one had ever gotten a god or goddess to simply come by watching, (or none that admitted it) but Ravor was spilling in his pants as the scene was beautifully intoxicating....sensual...pleasurable beyond the mind could comprehend.

The power was too much.
He was as if he were too drunk to stand. He fell down and passed out as the magic continued to fill him.

Zuko saw his master fall and he knew he had to tend him.
He gave a snarl and almost as if he were dancing, heads rolled and blood splattered all around painting the trees, bushes, and soil. When he was done he shouldered his blades and ran to Ravor.

He kneeled by the god and could see how pleasurable the killings had affected the man. He smiled as he dragged Ravor to some shrubs and lay his master on a more comfortable grassy area.

He looked over his shoulder and could see Esabel still playing and he went about cleaning up Ravor. He removed his pants and had to stop from simply hopping on top of the man.....
he shook his head and went to the nearby stream to wash his masters pants.

When he was done, he hung them up and went back to sit next to him. He lightly traced the runes on the mans body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Something pulled Esabel out of her killing frenzy and she frowned as she looked around herself, noting that she still had several demons alive and waiting for her attention. But as she looked around, she noticed herself alone and froze where she stood.

She was covered nearly head to toe with blood by now, her dark hair actually dripping with it as she looked around more and more frantically. She finally stopped and sank to her knees and voiced what she thought had happened, "They left... they left Esabel all alone again..." she said in a small voice and one tear escaped her eye to roll down to blend in with the blood on her face.

A whimper escaped one of the demons behind her and she casually waved a hand at them, her dark energy blasting them apart and sending blood and body parts raining down around her and the village, ignoring the bits of bone that hit her and embedded themselves in her skin. She didn't care about playing if there wasn't anyone to play with anymore.

So she simply faded from sight and reappeared on top of one of the buildings where it would be hard to find her unless someone was actually looking for her, just as she had the last time she'd done this...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:19 pm
Zuko could hear the noise and fighting come to an end.
"So she's done eh? About damn time..."
He looked at Ravor who was brimming and over flowing with power. He leaned down and kissed the sleeping god.
"I'm sorry master..."

Zuko knew this was his chance. He would get rid of that woman.

The elf rushed back to where she was last and he looked around.
"Esabel?"
When she didn't answer he grew angry.
"Stupid woman, get out here! The master is calling you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:43 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel just blew a raspberry at him when he yelled for her, "No he's not! You are, you meanie! You took him away and left Esabel alone! Esabel don't like that!" she yelled right back at him, her voice echoing around the village a bit.

She stayed right where she was, her legs crossed and her chin propped up on one hand on top of the roof. Unfortunately for Zuko, Esabel was exactly as she appeared. She might have her own brand of cunning, but she didn't think like he did.

She didn't get jealous, didn't understand it or the obsession the elf had for Layla and Ravor. She moved through her life from one moment to the next, from one playtime to the next.

She fired a blast of dark energy at the elf in a fit that wound up doing nothing more than splattering him with more of the carnage that surrounded him at the moment, covering him in more gore and blood. It was a childish move but one that spoke clearly to her state of mind at the moment.

"You's a meanie-person! You don't like Esabel just like everyone else! You just want to be mean to me! So's I'm not coming down till you make me or Rav comes back!" she yelled again, "Rav said Esabel could play all she wanted to and he'd play with her! You took him away and left me alone! Meanie!" she called out and laid back on the roof, making it harder to see her.

She didn't realize that her blast of energy had told him exactly where she was, nor did she really care. She didn't pay attention to the fact that by laying back she'd opened herself to just about any attack. Of course, her attack on him was so very different from any that Layla would have thrown at him. Layla went for a killing blow. Esabel had simply thrown something at him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:30 pm
Zuko was about to scream something nasty when she gave her position away by flinging crap at him.
"I will gut you and ruin so you bad, not even the master will play with you!"

Zuko was moving quickly drawing his blades. Then before she could do anything, he was up on the roof and jumping at her. He drove one of the blades into her shoulder pinning her to the roof of the building she was reclining on.

He used the other blade to do the same to the opposite shoulder as he straddled her.

Hated and anger burned in his eyes.
"You will never again touch the master and he will never touch you! I will break you as I broke Layla!"

Zuko was wild and mad as he ripped at her clothes, breaking her legs, ribs, and cheek bone before he was between her legs taking her violently.

With no more magic flowing into him Ravor woke up feeling groggy and as if he had been slammed into the ground.
He rubbed his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:41 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel cried out as the blades went into her shoulders, pinning her to the wood, then started to struggle as he hurt her over and over. By the time he was taking her, she could only give out small protests as tears filled her eyes and rolled down her face.

For all her strength and power, she did have a few serious weaknesses. One of which being blood loss, the other being extreme pain. Her cries of pain started to dwindle down to small gasps and moans of pain as her broken body was shifted.

When Zuko finally eased his lust, she was barely conscious at all. Another moment and she passed out completely, barely breathing as her blood slowly dripped to the ground from the roof.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:01 pm
Zuko finished breaking her with a laugh as he pulled out and moved away. Now he was sure ravor wouldn't touch her and he would focus on zuko again.
He removed the blades and kicked her off the roof.

She hit the ground with a sickening thud as he pulled up his pants. Once he was done he hopped off the roof and kicked her a few times for good measure.

As he was about to do more harm to her he was slammed up against the wall. He let out a yell as he realized it was a man he did not know.

Lareth had arrived and witnessed the last of what happened.
"You dare to punish my prey?! Who are you elf?! What are you doing in my land?"

Ravor was awake and he ccame upon the messy scene. He growled and magicked esabel into his arms as fury covered his features. He assumed the man before him reesponsible for the condition of his dark flower. He gave no warning as he sent out a blasting wave of energy. The man reacted quickly and dropped zuko and threw up a shield. Ravors magic broke through the barrier easily but didnt harm lareth too much. Demons were dark creatures themselves so the magic wasnt too effective. "For what you have done demon....I will turn this land into a wasteland. " zuko ran to ravors side as the gid unleashed a terrible amount of power. The forest was destroyed in an instant as if a nuclear bomb had gone off. Lareth lay on the ground his body mangled and bone exposed. Ravor teleported himself and his companions away leaving Lareth there at ground zero.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:16 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel had given a soft whimper of pain as she was shifted into Ravor's arms so suddenly but didn't regain consciousness at all as they were taken away from the place.

When they were gone, Cynthia appeared at Lareth's side in a flash of emerald magic and knelt with one hand gently stroking his brow, "I'm here, my love, and I'll make do what I can..." she whispered to him softly, "Forgive me," she added. She gave him a tender smile then shifted her hand to hover a little bit over his body as her body glowed again, her eyes closing as she concentrated on the words she whispered softly.

She knew what she was doing would be painful for him but knew it had to be done. As her magic moved into him bones shifted into proper place and fused together, skin knitted back together, and bruises faded as blood levels were restored. All of that in a matter of moments.

She placed a gentle kiss to his lips when she was finished and placed a finger over her lips to keep him from speaking just yet and stood, the golden glow surrounding her showing him that she wasn't finished with her magic just yet.

What she did next proved why she was hunted by so many, and why she was hated just as much as she was loved. Her whispered words shifted as her clear green eyes opened and focused on the landscape around them, her magic spreading out around them and restoring the place to its former beauty.

Her words slowly faded into silence and her hands dropped to her sides as she turned back to Lareth with a small smile, the golden glow around her slowly fading, "I love you, Lareth... And I always will... Just as I'll do anything to make you happy," she said softly then slowly crumbled to the ground as she passed out.

It wasn't anything major, just too much magic used too fast. She'd done something similar once when Aeriolous was young and he'd recognize the problem as well as the solution: simple rest.

But she'd had to do it. She couldn't have been able to bear Lareth in that much pain without helping him and loved him enough that she had to restore the place he called his home.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 am
Lareth was slowly healing when Cynthia came to him. He couldn't even speak to her and scold her for being here.

As she then used her magic, Lareth had to look away as it was too beautiful to behold. She was too beautiful to behold..... as she fixed his broken body and healed him fully he groaned and hissed as his body snapped bones back into place and skin and muscle reknit itself.

As he rested there she fixed the forest, restoring it to how it was.

He had never seen her magic in action before and now he understood why she was always hunted.

As she fell beside him he crawled over to her, sore, but now alive and healed. He gathered her up and rocked with her in his arms.

"...you are way too good for me....but I hope to someday make you as happy as you make me."

Lareth teleported them both home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:50 pm
A most peculiar bird fluttered down from the clouds and perched delicately on the branches. The bird itself wasn't particularly special, just a common blackbird, but what was unusual was that it had a purse strapped securely to it's chest. The bird tucked it's head under it's wing to relieve itself of the nagging itch it had developed since she had run through a cloud of biting insects. When that was finished, she fluffed up her feathers and shook herself violently, resembling a puff-ball for a moment.

It was such a nice day here. It was a shame she had no idea where "here" was. She had been attempting to make a spell with several acquaintances to summon a demon, because they needed the practice and saturdays were boring without magic, but somehow she had ended up here instead.

Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:13 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Brimstone was out for his daily ride, knowing full well that he wouldn't be needed back at the castle until dinnertime. Then he'd have to listen to the baron raving about Lareth and be bored out of his mind for at least two straight hours. He was hoping to avoid it tonight.

As he rode through the trees, he saw something that had him pulling his horse to a sliding halt while keeping his seat int he saddle easily. He tilted his head slightly at the strange bird, his fire-toned hair sliding to the side and exposing one of the horns that curled back along his head. He leaned his arms on the horn of the saddle and gave a charming grin at the bird followed by a soft chuckle.

"Well you seem to have gotten misplaced, Little One. Or was it misspelled?" he suggested in a voice as musically beautiful as most Incubbi had while still being obviously masculine. The voice went with the image as well: traditional riding dress slightly modified to be more like somdthing that came out of a historical romance novel, one that was full of all the naughty stuff of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:56 pm
If a bird could raise it's eyebrows, it would have. Cue hottie at two a-clock, she always did have a thing for redheads. She whistled at him, or rather, wolf-whistled at him. Some might think it was a greeting, she was just expressing her appreciation of his fine looks. cocked her head sideways Brimstone, in the manner that birds do when they're focusing on something, clearly paying attention to his words. And damn those lips that said those words...

Without any further prompting, she fluttered down from her branch and landed neatly on the saddle horn, peeking up at him curiously. His looks had only improved upon getting closer, and she could feel the power that hung loosely around him. He was a demon alright, but not one of the low-level imps she had been trying to summon when she ended up here. She puffed up her feathers and chirped at him before disappearing into a cloud of deep blue smoke with a soft "Pop!"

There was suddenly a girl with sharp blue eyes and blonde hair sitting astride on his lap, the purse that had been strapped to the bird in her hands, and a small smirk on her pink lips. "I'm both, I think. Where am I?" She rested a pale hand on his shoulder as her smirk turned into a flirtatious smile. "And more importantly, who are you?"

Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Brim grinned when the bird shifted into a woman, unable to keep from placing one hand over her thighs. To keep her from falling, of course. He raised his other hand to push a lock of her hair out of her face and lifted her chin to look into her eyes better, "How lovely... I do so love it when beautiful women find their way into my lap. And such a tempting morsel you are, Witchling," he said in with a soft purr of pure pleasure.

"As for who I am: My name is Brimstone. You can call me Brim. Where are you? Well, I'm guessing that instead of summoning a demon, you summoned yourself to the Demon Realm. Much to my delight, I must say," he explained to her then let his amber eyes move over the rest of her slowly before finally returning to those lovely blue eyes of hers.

"I do hope you plan to stay for a bit instead of flitting back where you came from... It's been a very long time since I tasted a witch," his demonic purr was showing that 'tasted' had nothing to do with anything bad and everything to do with things that would make her scream in the most wonderful of ways.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff