Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:08 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ash simply smiled at him and gave a small nod, "I do know why you prefer to have me as far away as possible, but we both know that I'm as loyal to you as Hal is. I do have an idea for Luk and I'll send him on after he's returned from his visit with his family. I'll also let Tamlin know about his assignment and go with him to Vampire Island. I'll suggest that he spend a bit more time with his mother and father before we leave, though," he said simply.

He was hesitant to go back there because of Rebecca, but he could only hope he'd given her enough time and do his best not to make things harder on her while he was there. He'd known long ago that his life was to be a predominantly solitary one and accepted that. But it didn't mean that he liked it.

"Should I tell Sebastet about Tamlin's parentage or let her figure it out on her own? She did make me swear to inform her of any more Incubbi that are sent there so she can... How did she put it? ... Ah, yes... 'prepare the populace for the influx of yet another troublemaker in their midst and be ready to deal with more irate fathers' ... I believe those were her exact words. I'll send her a note informing her of our impending arrival as soon as you leave tonight. That should give her enough time to do what she needs to do about it," he couldn't help adding in that bit since Lareth had sent Ash in 'undercover' as it were without telling her about his true identity until after she'd Mated with Lio and before they'd had to deal with the Elders of Rebecca's clan.

Sebastet hadn't been too keen on finding out that she'd had a full-blood ancient Incubus living on the island without being able to tell. But she had taken it fairly well. Well, for a Hylarr... At least the claw marks had healed up well and quickly...

He only hoped Rebecca would be able to handle having him around again without any problems. He knew full well that she hadn't taken his leaving too well, which was why he'd done it without actually telling her goodbye. He hadn't said much about her to Lareth in his report, not too sure how he'd take it since it hadn't been part of his original assignment over there. But he hadn't been able to resist helping her and she'd needed the help so badly... Plus, she'd been irresistible to him on a more personal level since she was so very beautiful...

Still, leaving here would put some distance between him and Gypsy, something he was more than grateful for after that last incident with her demonic half. His manhood was still unhappy with him over the ice bath and ice pack...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:06 am
Lareth may have been a bit drunk, but that didn't stop him from noticing small things about Ash.

Yes, the Incubus was smiling and spoke firmly, but when there was something....wrong or unpleasant, Ash had a way of crossing his arms and his index finger on his right hand, would tap against the arm of his left arm.

Did something happen on Vampire Island he was not aware about? Because at this moment, Ash was tapping his left arm with his right index finger.

Lareth looked at Ash under hooded eyes.

"Sebastet told me of some things you failed to mention in your report. I want to hear it from you, what exactly happened. If I am to assign you there....I want to be sure your mind will be on Tamlin and your task."

Lareth hoped his bluff would work.....like any woman, Lareth loved gossip. When it wasn't about him of course.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:20 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ash raised one eyebrow at the demand for information. He knew what Sebastet had and hadn't mentioned about his time there, which meant that Rebecca had been spoken of. So he considered what to tell his king, knowing full well that he just wanted gossip right now.

So he finally gave a heavy sigh and uncrossed his arms to run one hand through his hair and gave Lareth a bit of what he wanted, "There's a woman there... Rebecca... She's the new head chef. Beautiful both inside and out. She's been through alot of hell in her life, at one time literally. She wanted something, desired something, a very great deal. You know how it is for Incubbi and Sucubbi when confronted with a strong desire, we simply cannot help ourselves, we have to satisfy that desire.

"But Rebecca didn't desire a man in her life, or wealth, or any of the usual things... She simply wanted her freedom," he'd already started pacing but paused now to trace a finger lightly over the long dark feather she'd given him, "Freedom to be who she truly is, to do what she loved to do. She really is a phenomenal cook. What that woman can do to a venison steak ought to be outlawed, it's that good. She had to know that she could trust herself and her powers, that she was actually seen as the beauty she truly is, how she should be treated by a man..." he explained all of that even though he wasn't sure why he should just yet.

"She is also very beautiful. Long silver hair that feels like silk, eyes you could fall into and never want to escape, a body that deserves to be worshiped... And when she flies... Gods it's beautiful to watch!" he couldn't help describing her for she was a true beauty in her own right.

He took in a deep breath and continued, knowing he needed to finish this, "Anyway... She needed help with her confidence in herself and seeing her true worth. So I helped her find them. By then, Sebastet had found her Hylarr male so I knew she had the best protection possible and no longer needed me for it. So I helped Rebecca when she confronted one of the Elders of her clan. A real a*****e. You would have fried him to ash within five minutes of meeting him. As far as Eric is concerned, a woman has no real purpose other than as a bedmate and should have no opinions unless a man gives them to her. A true relic of the dark ages. You should have seen his face when Rebecca walked in on my arm. He looked as if he'd swallowed his tongue then went into a rage over the fact that she wasn't going to leaving the island. But he had no choice. So Sebastet and Rebecca both sent him packing with his tail between his legs.

"After that there was a kidnapping with the idiot humans used for it grabbing most of the wrong people, myself included. Several people came after us and got us loose. As they escaped, I killed Kula. As you recall, that was one of my secondary purposes for going there. That woman was getting too big for her britches. We only need one madman over in Darkness Abounds, not two. After we all returned, I knew I had to leave so that Rebecca wouldn't become dependent on me, so that she could learn what she could do on her own," he explained it all but kept enough of Rebecca's secrets to satisfy his honor and knew Lareth would respect that.

He gave a soft sigh as he turned to face his king again and offered a small smile, "I'm just worried what my return will do to her. I won't fail in my duties to you. I never have," he added softly, gently reminding Lareth of his centuries of service to Lareth's family. In all that time, he'd never failed in his tasks and remained steadfast in his loyalty. If he said he wouldn't fail then he wouldn't. Even if it meant giving up his own heart's desire for it, "I told you I'd see Tamlin trained and I will. The boy is stubborn and young but he learns well and is as loyal as his father. I can handle going back there. I was simply a bit worried about my reception with Rebecca," he finished, hoping his king would understand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:25 pm
Lareth got much out of Ash, but not enough that was interesting.
What was interesting, was how the Incubus was concerned about how his return would affect the lady in question.

He never would have pegged Ash to fall for anyone, but the man had and was now simply moving on with regrets as he knew duty came first.

Too good of a man to let go...but also a shame to keep him as a caged bird....unless he was like a good little bird and returned on occassion.....perhaps things could work out.

Lareth thought of presenting this to Ash, but decided against it at last second. The Incubus must ask for freedom if he wanted to really to pursue anything with the woman.

"You are a creature of disguise and you can appear in any form....why should you even worry about what she will think? She probably won't recognize you if you actually try and disguise yourself and steer clear. But if your that worried....simply take Tamlin to Sebastet and her mate. Let her station him somewhere and you come back home so you won't ruffle your friends feathers."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:49 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ash gave a soft chuckle and shook his head slightly as he returned to his chair, "Not likely, Lareth. If I'm to be your envoy over there, then I need to be myself. Especially since Tamlin will need a bit more training into his Incubus abilities. No, I think Rebecca will be strong enough to handle my presence there and it will show her that I have confidence in her strength, helping to boost her self-esteem just that much more," he said in response.

"I haven't lost my heart to anyone in almost ten thousand years, so I think I'm safe from love's tender sting by now. I won't be leaving your service until I pass that loyalty onto your heir, so you can rest easy on that score," he assured his king, knowing full well that no one alive right now would be able to survive his full demonic form besides Lareth. If he did, eventually, find someone to share his life with, he'd have to keep that part of himself suppressed and would wind up living a lie with them, unable to be fully who and what he is.

So no, unless he could be himself without harming the one he loved, he would simply remain as he was and be content with it.

"So, if you don't mind, my king, I have notices to send out, an assassin to send prepare for his assignment, and Tamlin to get ready for the trip. Why don't you go see about wooing your future bride?" he teased Lareth a bit, knowing full well that he was in for a rough ride to get Cynthia to agree to be his wife. The woman was a firecracker and a half...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:58 pm
"Does everyone not think I have not done enough for Cynthia? Wooing my bride....I woo her every time we are together! I'm not some shameless man who doesn't show her appreciation and love whenever he can."

Lareth picked himself up out of the chair and stood.

"Well do as you wish. Just get Tamlin out there and get people skills."

Lareth left without another word as he headed back to the castle to see Cynthia.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:16 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ash only gave a soft laugh as Lareth left, knowing he'd have his hands full trying to get her to agree to marrying him. He simply shook his head and penned the note to Sebastet first, sending it out as soon as he'd finished it.

Then he went and collected Tamlin's pack, bringing it back to his own room so the boy would come find him when he got back.

That done, he made a decision for Luk and penned a note telling him where his next assignment would be as well as giving him a secondary, more permanent, post. He delivered that note to Luk's bunk in the barracks then returned to his room again to pack for the more permanent trip back to Vampire Island.

When Tamlin returned from seeing both of his parents, Ash informed him of his new assignment then transported them both to Vampire Island and the castle courtyard....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:51 am
Silenced Nocturne

As both horses moved into the gates of the training fort, Ash dismounted to speak to Galen briefly. Mainly telling him about the fact that he'd probably be residing here permanently now.

That done, he turned in time to see that Zephyr had dismounted and was waiting for him. So he simply turned both horses over to a groom then gave the demon a wink before leading the way down to his room.

He was one of the few who had a private room here while the other soldiers lived in barracks. There wasn't much here, but it was still the closest thing to a home he had. The tower in Sebastet's castle that he'd claimed held more of a home-like feel to it than this room did, but it was still his own.

His bags hadn't arrived from the main castle yet but that didn't matter much at the moment.

He walked into the room and left Zephyr to close the door as he sat down in the only comfortable chair to pull his boots off and set them to one side. That done, he reclined back in the chair to watch and see what the other demon would do.

He knew how good he looked reclining in the chair the way he was, his dark eyes focused entirely on the demon in the darkened room.

But he'd put the ball in Zephyr's court with his simple actions, mainly to see what the demon would do with it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:06 pm
By the end of the short ride to the training fort, Ash had succeeding in teasing Zephyr at least a dozen times (or so it seemed to the pale demon). Everything Ash did only seemed to draw him in further, and he did not care in the slightest. While Ash was talking to someone about what seemed to be business, Zephyr took it upon himself to dismount while his current... Plaything? No, because that implied that he was in charge, and Ash was clearly the one dominating this time around. Toy? No for the same reason. Distraction? Well his buns were rather distracting... That'd work for now. But he decided to dismount while his current distraction was occupied because (as he anticipated) it was certainly not one of his more graceful moments. For a brief moment, he was actually dangling upside-down somehow, suspended from the stirrup, before a few blasts of air straightened him up again. He had just finished straightening his clothing when Ash turned back to him.

He actually found himself blushing at the wink. Dear Oblivion, he may as well paint "Uke" on his forehead now while he was still ahead. He still managed to get himself under control on the way up to Ash’s quarters. Judging as Ash was an incubus, and most powerful incubi were employed at assassins to the king, it was safe to say that Ash was, by extension, an assassin of some sort. He could respect that profession, Zephyr himself had the skills to potentially be a decent assassin, but his temperament (and general enthusiasm for killing) generally resulted in incidents that were anything but quite and subtle. His favorite way of finishing someone was forcing large amount of air into their lungs suddenly so they popped.

Anything but quiet and sublet.

Zephyr’s eyes flickered around their surroundings as Ash lead him to their destination, mostly taking in the layout of the place, checking out the occasional sweaty solider, and of course Ash himself. A low trill of anticipation ran through Zephyr, he wasn’t quite sure what to expect from Ash, just that it was going to be really really good. He took in the plain room that Ash brought him too. It smelt of him, but it also seemed like he hadn’t had the reason to live here for quite some time. After briefly glancing around from inside the doorway, he stepped in and closed the door behind him quietly. Ash had arranged himself on a chair, and in the dim light, he looked about as inhumanly beautiful possible, shadows playing off the planes of his face, fabric just hinting enough at what lay beneath to make Zephyr’s mouth water.

Zephyr wasn’t particularly big on impulse control, particularly when it came to pleasures such as this. A soft "clunk" was heard as the belt holding his cleaver in it's sheath dropped to the floor. Ash suddenly found his lap covered with about a hundred and fifty pounds of lustful demon, as Zephyr straddled him, grasped his chin to tilt the other's head up a bit, and leaned down to hungrily kiss the lips that had been taunting him since he had first seen them (and felt them) in the hallway. It was also a bit of a stab in the dark to see how he would react to Zephyr’s obvious (and likely futile) attempt to dominate the incubus.
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:09 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Ash let Zephyr kiss him for a long moment, mainly to see how far he was truly wanting to go with this. It didn't take him long to figure that one out, though, and he responded in kind.

His hands slid slowly up the back of the demon's thighs to cup his a** in a firm grip then slid his hands further up to cup the back of his head and take over the kiss.

From there, 'going around the world' would hold a whole new meaning for Zephyr. Ash was propped up against the pillows while Zephyr's head was resting on his chest while Ash kept running his fingers lightly through the demon's hair.

He knew it was now late into the night and that the demon wouldn't be able to leave until morning. Well, if he could move at that point. Ash himself was ready for a shower but didn't want Zephyr to feel upset by getting up too early. But he still leaned down to place a light kiss to the top of his head and grinned, "Don't go to sleep... I'm not finished with you just yet," he said in a soft growl guaranteed to stimulate the senses.

He waited a few more moments then collected one of his massage oils and set it on a warmer to heat up while he arranged the demon on the bed for a massage. The arranging probably confused the demon at first, but he knew all confusion was cleared away when he poured the warmed oil into his hands, straddled Zephyr's hips, and started massaging the soreness from every muscle, grinning at the pleased sounds he made from the moment he put his hands on him again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brealana Torna
Brealanas Demon Form

"I walk dead or alive.
I waste my time whenever I like.
I'm feelin' okay, with my whiskey hangover.

¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¸¸.*´¯`v´¯`*.¸¸ ¸¸.*´¯`v´¯`*.¸¸

Brealana walked into the training ground and headed for some training dummies not paying attention to the people around her, as she pulled out her sword. She felt frustrated about many things, one was that no matter were she went, she was barely noticed. Facing the dummies started started to attack it with grace and power while using her powers with her sword, and she would duck and dodge while attack like if it was attacking her back. Brealana didn't care if people were watching her or not, she was just pissed taking all her anger out on the dummies.

¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¸¸.*´¯`v´¯`*.¸¸ ¸¸.*´¯`v´¯`*.¸¸

So what you cleaned your act up so far.
So what if I'm pissing into the wind, again?
Have you ever thought that I'm not who you are?
'Cause even when I lose I know how to win again.
So sick of you preaching all the time.
Just keep your shitty advice inside."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:39 am
We are the 2nd burmois Shock legion

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not far from the training Fort a small force marched in column formation towards the fort with a single person at the lead of the column, they moved with precision as they marched ever closer to the fort. As the column neared the fort Al’gaan whistled loudly which caught the attention of a few sentries on guard “third cohort double time! MARCH!” Al’gaan stopped close to the entrance and watched as his column moved passed him. As he moved in Al'gaan yelled “cohort! Halt!” the column stopped immediately which was well inside the fort. Al’gaan walked forward and stopped next to the column and just looked at it for a moment before he yelled “Cohort, Left face!” instantly the turned to face him, crossing both sets of arms he smiled, out of all the legions in the demon realm his stuck out the most, it took him many months to get an approval to have his legion equipped with heavy arms and equipment and it paid off in the end, his shock legion could perform under even the most extreme combat conditions.

Glancing over his shoulder he caught sight of the fort commander and turned to face him “long time Al’gaan, what can my fort do for you today?” Al’gaan shook his hand and replied “2nd Legion third cohort here for routine training” the demon nodded and replied “very good commander I doubt we’ll have any trouble from your men” Al’gaan nodded and replied “hardly…” Al’gaan released the demon's hand and turned to face his men and spoke up “third cohort you are here for combat exercises... Primus” the cohort officer stepped forward and stops in front of him “take charge of the cohort” the primus salutes of which he returns before he looked at the fort commander and grinned “I leave them in your hands” the demon looked at Al’gaan questionably “and what will you do?” Al’gaan shrugged “I’ll be about I’m not needed back at Garrison anytime soon, who knows maybe I’ll get a sparring session or two in while I’m here” the demon shook his head “so be it, commander, a room will be ready for you while you are here, so if you’ll excuse me I’ll be returning to my duties” Al’gaan nodded and watch him leave.

Being alone Al’gaan watched his legionaries dispersed to do whatever was planned for them today before he turned his attention to the training grounds and watched as a group already there was undergoing routine training, though what caught his attention was who was in charge of the training and had a grin on his face as he saw a gorgeous woman, he couldn’t help but walk off to the side of the group training and just stood there one set of arms crossed the other set took his helmet off and just watched with great interest of the woman, taking in her form fully though he reluctantly chose to stay on the sidelines since he didn’t want to disrupt the group training with her, and simply decided that he would wait until after they were done before he made his move.

and we will crush you under our lightning swift attack!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:59 am
Wolfe Garm

These days, Gypsy only trained the Elite. Ever since Ost had managed the trick of fusing her two halves, she didn't have as much trouble with stronger demonic auras and it made her life alot easier. Although she did have to deal with more males making a pass at her. That one was a mixed blessing, though, since she missed it more often than not and the male in question usually had his ego deflated over it.

Today, she was working one group of Elite through melee-fighting with multiple weapons. She was one of the few that could move through what appeared to be a free-for-all without getting hurt and teaching at the same time. She worked them hard, too, issuing orders and directions along with slaps using the flat of her sword as a reminder to accomplish the task a little quicker.

Somewhere in it all, she ducked a swing at her neck and swept the idiot's legs out from under him then came back up on her feet, put one foot on his chest and held her sword to his throat. All of that in one movement that was as graceful to watch as it was fast and deadly.

"Next time you try to kill me, Tarx, make sure you know what you're doing. Otherwise, dealing with Lareth over it will be the least of your concerns," she told the idiot firmly as all the action around her froze in an instant. After a moment, removed her foot from him then motioned up to the commander's office, "Report to Galen for discipline. The rest of you, clean up the mess then hit the showers," she ordered, gaining instant obedience from all of the demons around her.

They all moved to put weapons away, rake the sand, and even tidied up the weapon's racks before they headed down into the fort itself while Tarx went up to the commander's office as ordered. If she was worried about the dark look on his face, Gypsy didn't show it.

Then again, she was becoming a legend even among the demons. She'd been married to King Lareth's younger brother, Kaljire. She'd become a widow when Goh had captured Kal and returned him in little bitty pieces. After that, she'd come here and started training the Elite, making them into the finest fighting force in the Demon Realm. But she was so very unusual: a true hybrid of demon and vampire, said to be related to one of the oldest of the Incubbi/Succubi bloodlines.

And she was beautiful enough to have suitors following her every step, though rumor had it that Lareth had turned down all offers for his sister-in-law's hand. For good reason, though that detail wasn't included in the rumors: she had to have a male that was strong enough to keep her demon blood under control and content.

Her waist-length flame-red hair was braided and coiled at the base of her head to keep it out of the way, though it gave an unimpeded view of her gold-toned skin, delicate features, and generous curves that were accentuated by the fighting leathers she wore. The female was beautiful, yes; but wearing the leather only enhanced that and made her even hotter.

As the last of the demons moved into the building to hit the showers, Gypsy sheathed her sword at her back then started setting up for her next lesson. While the Elite would go from the showers to the classroom, Gypsy would switch to training another class in dagger fighting.

But she was as alone right now as she was going to get for a little while longer....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:57 pm
We are the 2nd burmois Shock legion

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan shook his head at the display of the one who tried to take her head, would be a waste if he had succeeded as then he would be forced to act against the one who violated law and would sadly not have this very moment in which to approach her, more so since she appeared to be getting ready for her next group and looked to be preparing daggers for training, a weapon he knew very well.

As he walked forward he moved his primary hands behind him, his daggers well placed for a moment in which he could draw them swiftly and kept his secondary hands relaxed his right hand holding onto his helmet as he walked casually towards her “it would have been such a pity if his weapon had hit its mark, I dare say he does not see beauty when he sees it, nor one whose skills are clearly… a rare quality for a woman in the demon realms” Al’gaan smiled warmly as he stopped a bit from her “though I wonder…” he put his helmet on and cocked his head slightly to get a good look at her “how good is this rare flowers skills in combat?” Al’gaan was if anything very direct, but there was one thing he wanted, he wanted to get to know this flower the only way he knew best, in live combat where one truly gets to know your opponent in a more intimate form.

and we will crush you under our lightning swift attack!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:36 pm
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy turned to watch him approach and wasn't fooled one bit by the position of his hands, so she knew he had his hands on weapons despite the jovial approach he made. What made him frown were his ideas on females and when he, she guessed, called her beautiful. She wasn't used to compliments like that and they usually went right over her head.

"You must be Al’gaan. Galen warned me that you'd be coming in, though he didn't have an exact ETA on you. I'm Gypsy Blade. I train the Elite here and only do sparring sessions in the evenings. But if you think a female having fighting skills is rare, you might want to be more careful around my next class," she told him simply, implying that her next class had more than a few females in it.

In truth, the ranks of the female fighters were increasing at a phenomenal rate these days. Enough so that Lareth had authorized six all-female divisions, carrying all of the skills necessary to field an entire battle with only female fighters. The number increase had happened shortly after Lareth had issued the decree that all Incubbi/Succubi lines be given full assassin training, here under her supervision with Ash finishing up the training in the human realm.

Standing in front of Al'gaan, Gypsy looked tiny. With him in his demonic form, he just made her look smaller than her five feet, one and a half inches. But she showed no fear as she looked up at him, though the sunlight behind him was giving him an unfair advantage.

"How bad did your mother curse you the day you were born? Must have hurt like hell pushing something as big as you out..." she commented, deliberately taunting him on his height. Admittedly, she knew that all demons didn't gain their full demonic form until puberty. But she had to poke at him a little bit...

Besides, she had the fighting advantage with daggers. While he had reach, she was lower to the ground and able to simply roll out of the way and throw things at him without letting him in close. With swords, things might get a little complicated. Staffs... That one might be pushing it with him in demon form... Maybe...  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff