Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Lareth's castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:09 am
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Berial smiled as he appeared behind her. "Hey goof. You missed me and all that." He said smiling as he looked at her. He smiled as he kissed her gently. "Sorry didn' think that was cheating." He stated.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:24 am
User Image

Yamille smiled and kisssed him back. "its creating for I don't know you demon form" she said, "so I could be talking to any one and not know who they are." Really she could talk to animals and find him but she really did not know who the demon king would like having his hell hound run around and play hid and go seek with them. "So play far or you are on the floor to night" she said stepping away smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 am

Berial looked at her. He noticed the serious tone in her voice. "Um yes got it." He said as he followed after her. "I wont cheat as you call it again ok." Berial stated as he walked behind her some. "So what shall we head onto and do for today?" He asked as he smiled hugging her from behind as they walked. He smiled as her hair brushed against his cheek. It felt so silky to him.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:51 am
User Image

Yamille giggled as she hugged his arms and looked up at him. "I wanted to go meet the hell hound and chat with them" she said, "I thought it was best to get to know the place I am staying in will. Or do you want to take me some where?" Dagra rolled his eyes before he left the two alone again. They where getting to mussy for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 am

Berial nodded to her. "That sounds like a plan to me. So lets go meet the hell hound." He said as he followed after grinning at Dagra. He loved teasing him like this.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:10 pm
Devossy
User Image

Yamille giggled as she walked down the hell her hips swaying in her tight dress. As they passed a few guards and servants they could not help but look as she walked around. She had to stop to ask some where where they where kept. they just gave her a look and pointed the way. "Really need a map for this place" she said as she got down to the holding area for the hell hound, "aww there so cute"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Berial glared at the guards as he gave them a threatening look. He meant it. He followed after her. "You need to stop being such a damn tease it gets every guy to freaking look at you goof." He said as he loked at the hell hounds. He smiled as he patted one of the hell hounds on the head gently.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:45 pm
User Image

Yamille gave him a look as she patted the hell hounds. "come on really" she said as she waved a hand over her body. she was wearing a long gown with a slit in the side and corest top the pushed up her chest. Of course she was getting looks and she did not mind it. she dressed the way she liked to. "not going to make me dress nice" she said  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:06 pm

He growled. "Not far at all. That makes it ok for me to show my body off to then as well." He said as he could be a tease just as much. He sighed as he sat down watching her pat the Hell Hound. It bugged him when other guys looked at the girl he liked and tired making moves on her. But not much he could do about it. Its not like it was his body at all. Yes she was allowed to dress and show off as much of her body as she wanted but it bugged him. Mainly cause guys would make moves on girls he was with. It had happened to him many times. "Sorry I will just end it before it goes into a fight." He said as he looked to the ceiling. Saying nothing more he just sat there.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

Ok that made ehr feel bad. Going over to him Yamille sat in his lap and kissed him. "Here I will stop showing so much skin if it help but I don't like some of those dresses normal girls where" she said, "there not great to move in." She had tried wearing a normal dress one time and ened up cutting a slit in and change the top to breath more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:15 pm

"Its not my body love wear whatever you want. Your body I am only someone who loves you and I have no right to tell you what to wear and what not to wear." He said as he looked at her. He didn't blame her at all. He liked what she ware just not when other guys would look at her. "I will live so please don't change yourself for me don't ever do that." He stated.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:51 am
User Image

"fine I will keep being me but I will make sure still to tone down the look for I only want you eyes and hands on me" Yamille said as she teased him. The hell hounds snorted at them and nuged them. Yamille rolled her eyes and looked at them. "all right we will play with you guys" she said getting off Berial lap, "ready to play with some hell hounds?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm

He smiled. "I love you." He said grinding his teeth as she teased him. He smiled as she got up as he joined her. "Hell ya lets go play with the Hell Hounds I need to run around some. Haven't had a good exersice in a long time." He said.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

Yamille giglged and winked at him. "O I am going to enjoy playing with you later" she said before looking at the hell hounds, "shall we play hid and go seek or tag?" She was willing to play with them. The where all tounges hanging out and tails wagging for fun.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff