Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
ShadowBlade's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:51 pm
Red Gypsy

"Fine for now I won't smack it" Anube said as he put the robes down. He took off his pants before getting in to the water. Moving to her he grabbed some thing to help get her hair wet so she could wash it. "now you relax and let me care for you" he whispered in her ear, "you need the rest." He kissed her neck before going back to washing her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:59 pm
Devossy

Blade gave a soft moan as he started washing her hair, closing her eyes as he worked the soap in then rinsed it and followed with the conditioner, combing her hair out with the conditioner still in it before rinsing it.

"Keep this up and I'll let you do whatever you want to me," she mumbled to him as he started cleaning her body with the special oils she used, the subtle scents of Jasmine and Sandalwood filling the air around them as he worked at turning her into a puddle in a different way.

She did crack one eye open at one point then glared at him, "I don't know where the hell you get the energy, Anube... By all rights, you shouldn't be walking. I could have sword you did most of the work this week but I'm the one barely able to move... It's just not fair..." she complained to him, but it was a half-hearted complaint since she really couldn't be mad at him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:31 pm
Red Gypsy

"I thought I die all I wanted to you" Anube said grinning as he thought about all the fun things that had done. It made he blush more at it and how much he wanted to do it all again. "As you slept I would sleep get up get food and have fun with you again and sleep some more" he said, "though there were a few times you took over which was nice and let me save some of my energy. Though I was pretty much rubbed raw down there." He grinned hoping she would get it. The bath was helping him in his own way for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:04 pm
Devossy

Blade gave a soft chuckle as he let her rest against the side of the tub again, "Well I can tell you now that if you're walking funny, my brother is going to give you hell for it," she informed him with a teasing grin, unable to resist it. She rested for a bit more, letting the hot water and bath salts work their magic on her before she moved deeper into the tub to duck under the water briefly before pushing herself to sit on the edge of the tub.

"So, more sleep or do you want to go for a walk? I need to walk a little bit, at least, and try to work some of the soreness out of my legs," she lifted her hands to her hair to get the worst of the water out of it, not quite ready to test her legs yet.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:33 pm
Red Gypsy

"I think I am good so don't worry for I have my ways to make sure I can move with out showing what happened." Anube said watching her. He loved the way how she moved and had to tell him self to rest it for a bit. They needed it. "A walk sounds good plus we can go show every one that we are both still alive and will after a week" he grinned and got out holding a towel for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:51 pm
Devossy

Blade dried herself off while still sitting then let him help her to her feet, thankful she could stand without wobbling now. She went with him into the bedroom and went into her closet to find something she could wear, finally deciding on an outfit that was not her usual type. It was a simple dress, sleeveless, that fell to mid-thigh, made of silk in a pale brown that made her dark brown eyes look a little paler. She added a pair of flat sandals that laced up her calves, a dagger on her upper thigh that the dress hid well, and then braided her hair down her back.

She didn't put anything on under the dress because she didn't own anything to put on under it, so she hoped that the wind wasn't blowing too enthusiastically in the garden. She moved into the front room to wait for Anube to get dressed, hoping he didn't mind the dress since she was fairly certain that her usual attire would have rubbed her in the wrong places after their marathon...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:19 pm
Red Gypsy

"will that is new" Anube said looking her over with a growl, "Where more stuff like that and I might jsut keep you chained to that bed." Clearing his thoughts he went and grabbed some boxers and pants and put them. Getting some socks he went and put light shoes on instead of his normal boots. No shirt for he did wnat people to see what he did to her. "will shall we" he said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:28 pm
Devossy

Blade actually blushed at his words, taking them for the compliment she knew they were. Not the most suavely-put compliment, but one she knew he meant. Besides, they hadn't tried chains yet...

She knew her outfit showed most of the marks he'd given her and had no problem with that, though they'd probably get a few wide-eyed looks in the process. She moved to the door anyway and opened it, leading the way to the garden with her skirt swishing around her thighs and giving him teasing glimpses of the dagger under her skirt.

"Let's go then," she said simply with a teasing smile over her shoulder, knowing exactly what he was likely to do to her once they got back despite the fact that she was sore...

((Exit to the Garden))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:23 pm
Blade returned to the suite and headed for the bathroom, glad to see that someone had come in and cleaned the place up while they were gone. She knew Anube would be busy meeting Sebastet, talking with her for a bit, then sending his letter off to Yamille in the Demon realm. So that gave her time to get herself cleaned up and dressed.

But when she went into her closet, she found that she had no idea what to wear to tell her brother that he was going to be an uncle. It took her a long time to figure something out and finally put on another simple dress like she'd worn for her walk through the garden with Anube, grinning over his reaction to the dress.

This one was just as simple but done in marbled shades of browns and dark golds with black panthers embroidered around the hemline. She added a pair of simple flat sandals and braided her hair back then hesitated before leaving.

She wanted Anube with her when she told her brother and found herself pacing the front room while she waited for him.

Devossy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:17 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube walked in and saw her pacing and smiled. "Are you that worried about telling him?" he asked going to hug and kiss her, "if you like we can wait till tomorrow to tell him if you want." He wanted her clam and ready to tell him the news. He all ready knew that wind was going to tease the hell out of her but he did not know how Aten was going to react. He had yet to meet this guy.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:35 pm
Devossy

Blade relaxed the moment he moved to hold her, giving him a small smile, "It's silly, I know. It's also ridiculous to be like this about it. But I just can't help it. I don't feel as nervous when you're with me. So if you go with me, I know I can tell him without worrying about it and won't mind him teasing me as much," she told him as she put her arms around his waist and rested her head against his chest with a soft sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 am
Red Gypsy

"I will always be with you love no matter what" Anube said hugging her tightly, "Not even death could keep you from me." He meant that he would always be there for her at her side no matter what happened. He kissed her head and jsut held her before liftiung her face to his. "Your brother will be bugging us both but it jsut out of love" he said, "if your ready let go tell uncle the news."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:19 am
Devossy

Blade gave a nod, "Okay... Okay, let's go then," she said simply and let him lead her from the room. She smoothed her hands over the dress, not really paying attention to how beautiful she looked in it. She wasn't used to wearing dresses and it showed in how she moved her hands over the soft and delicate material. But she was determined to do this right and that meant wearing a dress. Besides, the dress would throw her brother off a bit and give her the advantage.

Well, she hoped so...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:55 pm
Blade padded into the suite and headed straight for the bathroom where she started the water running and shifted to her human form before stripping out of her dress that still carried faint whiffs of the smoke Kula had used on her.

As Anube followed her, Wind stopped by long enough to drop off a tray of food prepared by Rebecca for Blade then he left them alone as he headed to Aten.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube was happy once they got back to there room and he closed the door. With that done he rested against the wall before he let his control drop. Smiling he headed to the bath room and got the hot water going and add some bubble bath and oils to it to help clean her. he make sure there were lots of towles and robes near by too.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff