Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:49 pm
Aten smiled at him before he bite back a laugh when he saw Cullen. Going to the boy he picked him up and took him to the bed and sat him down. "looks like we really are going to need to by you new clothes" he said helping him get the shirt on right. Going around he found a string to tie around the waist of the pants so they would not falll down before he rolled the legs up so Cullen would not trip on them. "there ready" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:59 pm
Wind walked over after Aten was finished dressing the boy and actually managed to scoot under him, easily getting Cullen on his back for the long walk before he started for the door. But when he passed Aten, his tail just couldn't keep from moving along his luscious a**.

Then he was out the door with a child on his back and a cat following and a Naga having to deal with the fact that a panther had just made a pass at him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:08 pm
Aten epped and jsut stared wide eyes at winds panther form after it smacked his a**. He really did not know how to react to that. He head to think about before he realized that they both left him behind. "Hey wait up" he said running after them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen head popped out the right hole, showing off his messed up bed head and bright grin.
Pounce had drug in his backpack which Cullen grabbed as Wind sneaked under him and stood up. Cullen giggled and held on to the panthers fur so that he would not fall off. He was surprised, confused, and existed all at the same time about Wind's new appearance. But thought it was cool.

Cullen turned and gestured at the stunned Aten to hurry up. having missed the pass by Wind's tell. Cullen was giggling and petting the soft fur.
Pounce had seemed to disappear; probably back to bed in some dark corner..  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:37 am
Once Cullen had a good grip and wasn't going to fall, Wind gave the boy a small bounce or two just to hear him laugh. But they were out the door and out of the castle in just a few steps and headed for the forest and the Path through it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 am
Aten chuckled and was a little out of breath as they ran all the way back to the castle. The servants gave them looks as they headed back to the room. He just smiled and waved at them as she raced Wind to the room. "ok you are damn faster then me...but I bet I could out swim you" he said going and giving wind a kiss, "will shall we start changing this place up for the kids are rest before working?" Going over to a chair he crushed in it to catch his breath.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 am
Wind gave a chuckle but didn't reply to the challenge of a swimming race, knowing that the Naga would be better than he was in the water. Instead, he went and checked on the redecorating to the spare room and found two beds in place along with the rest of the furniture and other things he'd ordered for Cullen already in place. Even the painting had been done. He nodded his approval and sent the workers off with his thanks and generous tips.

He closed the main door and leaned against it for a moment with a heavy sigh before letting his eyes rest on Aten, giving an oddly shy smile, "Well, that means that we have several hours before Cris gets here with the boys... What should we do with the time?" he pointed out, clearly not thinking about anything intimate right now.

It wasn't that Aten wasn't worth thinking about in that way, it was just that it really never occurred to him to take such things for granted. Of course, he also tended to be a bit shy about initiating intimate moments anyway, so it was a moot point. Still, there he was, leaning against the door, looking a bit disheveled from the run as well as carrying that oddly shy smile on his face. But he really looked good disheveled without realizing it...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 am
Aten had his eyes closed as she breathed and was zoned out a bit. It had been awhile since he ran that fast and it was uslaly to get away form people. Hearing the door close he opened his eyes and looked at wind. "whats with the smile?" he asked as she went and stripped. He did not care if Wind saw him naked plus he wanted to stretch and relax. Going to the comfy run in front of the fire place he took his nanga form and stretched out. His red scales shimmered in the fire light as she smiled. "We could talk we both don't know much about each other?" he said.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:25 am
Wind shook his head over the first question and simply watched as Aten stripped down then shifted to his naga form and laid down on the rug in front of the fireplace, admitting to himself that Aten was a pleasure to watch in any of his forms. But he nodded to the suggestion and pushed himself away from the door, moving to sit in the chair closest to the fireplace.

"Well... What do you want to know?" he asked softly, wondering how much he could tell about himself without putting Aten in danger. His race was very careful about who knew about them. They were hunted even more than the Naga were and had learned to hide themselves alot better over the centuries. As it was, their extinction order from the Demons had only recently been canceled by Lareth...

As it was, so far Aten only knew that he could shape-shift. While that wasn't unusual, his being able to hide his true scent was unusual...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:44 am
Aten smiled and rested his hand in his arms. "lets see..." he said thinking about it, "will let start slow ok. You know my name and I am a naga. I am from a tropulice island ..or was till slavers came and thought we would make good pets to people...." That memoires still hunted him He remembered hearing his mother tell him and his other siblings just to swim as fast as they could to the other islands and don't stop. After that he never saw any one he know again. "What about you?" he asked looking in to the fire, "you got family and where are you from?"  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:09 am
Wind listened to what Aten had to say in sympathy, knowing what it was like to be hunted simply for being unusual. Then he answered as best as he could under the circumstances.

"I have a twin sister who lives here on the island. Her name is ShadowBlade, goes by Blade most of the time. She's the warrior of the family and aptly named. We were born here on the island, our parents now gone to move among the other clans to keep the peace between them and help them hide," he explained that much without fear but grew a bit nervous over the next part of what he was going to explain.

He licked his lips briefly as he considered Aten then plunged on, knowing that he had to know even if the boys didn't, "I am of a very rare race. Until recently, we were under an extinction order. We were never really intended to exist, an accident actually. A few demons managed to get some Were's pregnant back when the Demons were little more than succubi and incubi, seducers of the first order. No one ever expected the offspring to be able to breed. When the Demon King at the time figured out that they were able to breed, he ordered them killed off. But they hid and managed to produce enough that there are now many clans of them, a clan for each animal that we shift into. But my sister and I are unusual even for our race. We're half-breeds, able to shift into more than one animal, panther and wolf.

"We're called the Demonicus. And yes, I can shift to a demonic form but I don't do it often because I don't have control in that form. When I wind up in that form, I have to have sex. Doesn't matter who I'm near at the time, either... It can get pretty complicated...

"But that means that I've also got a bit of magic at my disposal as well...," he spread his hands a bit and sat back in the chair, "That's about it for me... It's dangerous for you to know about it, but even more dangerous for you not to know," he added then waited for Aten's reaction to the information...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:18 am
Aten looked at him shocked...for that was a lot to know at once. He had no clue that wind was that and hell he was just learning what a Demonicus was. Smiling her moved to go rest his head in Wind's lap and wrap his tail around his chair. "I am use to being in danger, I have delt with it for a good amount of time to know who to deal with it" he said looking up at Wind, "So you are a rare breed oif beast on the world...so what I love being around. No matter what happens I will stay here for you good or bad.....now about that demon half should I worry when you let it out?"

He wanted Wind to feel safe and happy around him. He wanted him to trust him no matter what would happen to the two of them.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:29 am
Wind found himself smiling and shaking his head a bit at how well Aten accepted all of what he'd said, his hand going to the naga's hair as he laid his head in his lap, "Not really worried beyond the fact that I'd probably wear you out. But if we're anywhere that we're not alone, yes, then you can worry. Sometimes the form can be useful but for the most part it's royal pain. When I go demonic I've got a sexual pull that can be very hard to resist and I've got a sex drive that generally remains unsatisfied no matter how much of it I get. So I generally avoid it if I can," he explained then tilted his head at Aten a bit with an amazed look on his face.

"You're handling this alot better than my last lover did. He tried to kill me first, then cage me and sell me for a profit. I know you wouldn't do that, but I was expecting a bit more in the way of hysterics to be honest...," his words proved that he'd never really been fully accepted for who and what he was except for a very few.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:45 pm
Will Aten just that that curl and unforgiving what his old lover did. 'I hope he got what he deserved' he thought looking up at wind. "will how do you want me to act?" he asked him, "I could flip out and slither out of this room....or pass out from not believing this." Smiling she shock his head and pushed him self up to kiss wind. "I know you are different and it a shock to me but I can deal with it calmly." he said, "It going to take some time for my head to wrap around this for hell I grow up on a island just think naga's and water people where the only races."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:02 pm
Wind couldn't help but smile at the kiss and moved his fingers through Aten's hair, "Take the time you need... I'm not going anywhere...," he said softly, shifting his lips to place a light kiss on Aten's forehead. Then he stood up and moved to lean one arm against the fireplace so that he could stare into the fire lit there.

He really did understand the need for time, but in this instance he took that to mean time without him being there for it. It was alot to take in, but he felt that Aten had to know all of it before they both got fully involved.

The danger to Wind was real and if Aten got involved with him it would add to the naga's danger as well. He couldn't continue the relationship if Aten felt the relationship was too dangerous, not without Aten knowing the full truth.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff