Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:19 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a small smile as he was put in the bed and finally opened his mismatched eyes of green and blue to blink a bit, "I usually don't sleep with clothes on, but I'm too tired to care right now... Thank you for looking after me... Just mention to someone that when I wake up, I'm going to be starving..." he said sleepily, barely able to keep from slurring his words.

As it was, he found himself nervous to have someone looking at his body for the first time in his life. He wasn't sure what this man would think about the numerous scars he had from what he did. Sometimes, in order to get others to open up, they needed to fight it out first. Sometimes, that caused scars. Then there were the wereanimals who went a bit crazy during their first few full moons and needed help learning how to control their beast. And the vampires who liked to deal in pain.

That last was Dancer's true weakness. He liked pain with his pleasure. Sometimes to the point that he worried his few lovers and certainly worried his father...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles and nods softly as he puts his hand lightly on Dancers holding it softly. "Ill be sure to let my niece know to have food ready for you when you wake and ill be right here to give it to you. Now rest." He said in a soft soothing voice that give anyone warm and comfort to sleep.

Michael sat there awhile by Dancers bed side as he slept waiting to let his brother finish his bth before he left to go join him and see there niece.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:22 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer eased back to sleep, his body relaxing while still showing that small hint of a smile as his hand shifted to hold Michael's. In his sleep, one could easily see the scars at his throat and wrists where he'd been feeding vampires, a few of them getting 'messy with their food'. There was also a scar along one cheek, very faint but still visible as he slept. When he was awake one could barely see it.

Then there was the silver and white hair that spilled over his pillows, still in its braid but showing that it would fall to his upper thighs. It wasn't as long as his father's hair, but was still beautiful when he let it down. His features were also softer than his father's, almost feminine but not quite, with full lips and eyes that tilted up at the outside corners.

Looking at him now one had to wonder why he was alone, but the size of his bed proved that he did, indeed, sleep alone, being a basic full size mattress instead of the huge thing his father still had to sleep in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:06 pm
Red Gypsy

As Michael watched Dancer sleep, smiling a little as he held his hand in his sleep, he couldn't help notice all the scares on his beautiful skin and body, he could tell what they were from and how bad they use to be. Made Michael feel a bad for the guy as even with the scars he still looked amazing to him, with his liver hair that reminded him of his long sliver white hair as well. Michael softly rubbed his hand in his as he felt like he needed to stay close to Dancer and watch over him.

When he heard his brothers voice in his head about his bath being over he gave Dancers hand a soft kiss and whispered to him "Ill be back" as then stood and left with out making a sound heading to join his brother.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:27 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a soft sigh at the kiss to his hand then frowned as Michael left, turning on his side to face the door. But he didn't wake up yet, his body needed the rest to restore his energy levels. He'd used quite a bit to help Ora, softening the memories of the kidnapping, blunting the worst of her fear, eliminating her potential nightmares, then keeping her in a soothing trance all the way home. It most definitely hadn't been easy on him, but it had been worth it...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:43 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael quietly entered Dancer's room again, looking over seeing him still sleeping he smiled as he carried the tray of food over to a side table and took his seat by Dancer's bed side once again, softly watching him sleep and then closed his eyes to rest a moment as he waited for Dancer to wake.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:00 pm
Darsto_23

The smell of the food was probably what woke Dancer up. He sat up in the bed with one hand rubbing at his face as he propped himself up on his other hand, knowing that he had to eat despite the fact that he wasn't hungry. Plus, the food kept his leopard happy and quiet.

He finally looked around the room and paused on Michael sitting beside the bed with his eyes closed. He had to admit that the male looked absolutely perfect to him. From the long white hair to the muscular build...

It was obvious that Michael was a physical challenge to anyone and certainly strong enough to keep Dancer's leopard happy... But knowing his luck with men, Michael was either straight, taken, or not interested in a relationship. That about summed up Dancer's luck so he pushed the thoughts of getting the handsome vampire into bed with him.

Instead, he cleared his throat a bit, not wanting to startle him, and waited for him to open his eyes, watching him with his own mismatched green and blue eyes that so many found disturbing to look at...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:06 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael couldn't help grow a soft smile on his face as he heard Dancer moving about, hearing him wake his heart raced a bit faster now. He softly opened his Baby blue eyes and looked at Dance seeing his wonderful blue and green eyes looking at him. Michael was liking more that he saw of Dancer and seeing him awake finally gave him the chance to get to know him a bit more.

"The sleeping beauty awakes" he teased softly and stood getting the tray of food and brings it over to Dancer softly handing it to him, then returned to his seat. "Have a good rest?" Michael says softly as he brushed his long white sliver hair back from his face with his hand.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:19 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer accepted the teasing with a half-grin and picked up his fork while eyeing Michael openly, not bothering to hide his interest in him, "Well, there's this gorgeous man in my bedroom who obviously plans on feeding me... How could I stay asleep for that?" he teased back then took his first bite, enjoying the simple but delicious meal.

"I'm sorry I passed out like that... It really doesn't happen to me often. The sleep helped though, the meal will finish the cure," he told him simply to answer his question, maintaining his manners while eating but still managing to clear the plate in a short period of time.

He was lucky the meal was light, or he'd have been hurting from eating that fast. He easily shifted the tray to the bedside table and focused on Michael again, "But why don't you tell me about yourself? All I know is that your name is Michael, you're absolutely gorgeous, and you're certainly strong..." he started, flirting with him openly.

He didn't bother to hide his interest, despite the fact that it had gotten him hurt a time or two int he past. But he wasn't one to hide what he preferred and most men were usually grown up enough to simply tell him they weren't interested.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:11 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael gave him a play smirk as he teased back and openly he was that he was interested in him, made him like Dancer even more, showing he was strong enough to be who is and show what he likes. With all the bit of teasing he was doing with his eyes as he looked him over as he ate, but happy to see he enjoyed the meal.

"Don't worry about it, it looked like you need the rest and I didn't mind carring a handsome man like you around. What do you wish to know about me, you may ask of anything from me" he said in a bit of his playful tone but sweet as well trying to keep his temptations under control as his baby blue eyes lightly traced over Dancer.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:36 am
Red Gypsy

Michael gave him a playful smirk as he teased back and openly he was that he was interested in him, made him like Dancer even more, showing he was strong enough to be who is and show what he likes. With all the bit of teasing he was doing with his eyes as he looked him over as he ate, but happy to see he enjoyed the meal.

"Don't worry about it, it looked like you need the rest and I didn't mind carring a handsome man like you around. What do you wish to know about me, you may ask of anything from me" he said in a bit of his playful tone but sweet as well trying to keep his temptations under control as his baby blue eyes lightly traced over Dancer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:36 am
Darsto_23

Dancer decided that he liked this vampire alot, more than he'd expected to. He shifted to the side of the bed, enjoying the way Michael looked at him, watched him as he moved. He gave the man one of his more charming smiles, "You can join me for a bath while we talk... You need to rinse the muck of that swamp off and I need to get rid of the stink of that cell. I don't know about you, but I abhor being dirty..." he said instead of asking questions just yet as he stood up, balancing against the bed briefly, then lead the way into his bathroom.

He dearly loved his bathroom. He'd had it modeled after the bathhouse; large tub set into the floor with water constantly flowing through it, large open shower, all done in marble kept textured to prevent slipping on the floor. Beside the tub was a metal basket that held various bathing oils, towels in a neat pile beside it, robes of various sizes hanging beside the door. The lighting was subtle, coming from two candelabras set into the walls on either side of the room that held spelled candles that never fully melted.

He stripped down on the way and casually tossed his clothes into the hamper beside the door, not bothering to hide his body or the scars he carried as he unbraided his hair. His hair was his one vanity, a unique mix of silver and white that he'd inherited from both his fathers. It was the same with his eyes; he'd gotten his green eye from Desha, the blue eye from Mao.

Once the silver and white mass was hanging free behind him, he slid into the tub with a soft moan and ducked under the water to wet his hair. He knew Michael had followed him, that he'd watched him the entire time. He knew it and enjoyed it. He'd flirt and tease, yes, but he'd leave it up to Michael if things went further than that between them.

He moved to the wire basket and selected one of the oils then started to clean his body and hair, wanting to be clean before he soaked in the warm water, "I know you're a vampire, and somehow related to our new and lovely chef... But why don't you start with telling me what your favorite color is? What you like to do in your spare time?" he asked then gave him a teasing glance over his shoulder, "What you prefer in a lover?" he added in a softer tone then tipped his head back to rinse his hair, his eyes closing as his hair spread out around him in the water.

He knew how tempting he could look when he wanted to tempt someone. And right now he seriously wanted to tempt Michael, was desperately hoping he'd succeed.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:10 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smirked at him as he wanted him to join a bath with him and now that seemed like a good idea to Michael as playful thoughts ran through his head.

He stood fallowing Dancer to the bathroom, he stood by a moment as he watched Dancer strip his clothes off, eyeing every inch of his wonderful body, even if he was covered in scares he was amazing to look at as the scars made him, him. As Dancer slipped into the tub, Michael then started to remove his clothes as he did need a rinse. Michael knew he had an amazing body, perfectly built all around his skin soft pale but strong and tough. His long hair that flowed past his waist shaped his body as he removed his clothes showing him looking like a wonderful piece of art to enjoy.

Watching Dancer tease with him, was making him tempting even more and knowing Dancer was all for him, he was not going to hold back from letting Dancer get what he wants as Michael wanted him just as badly.

Slipping in the tub across from Dancer as he watched him clean his body and wet his hair, he looked amazing all soaked up. "Well my favorite color is Sliver and yes might sound odd as I can't really handle real sliver, but I just love how it shines. As for what I do in spare time, I mostly do things with my twin vampire brother Andy, we pretty much do everything together as we have been best friends since we were little before we were changed. There is many things I prefer in a lover and I have to say you are falling in that description perfectly" Micheal said in a sweet but seductive tone ever now and them, giving playful looks as he was tempted by every movement Dancer made.

Michael smirks a little as he then softly moves closer to Dancer in the water almost hovering over him but not to make it feel uncomfortable, "Tell me, What do you look in a Lover?" He said his passionate tone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:29 am
Red Gypsy

Michael gave him a play smirk as he teased back and openly he was that he was interested in him, made him like Dancer even more, showing he was strong enough to be who is and show what he likes. With all the bit of teasing he was doing with his eyes as he looked him over as he ate, but happy to see he enjoyed the meal.

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:46 am
Darsto_23

Dancer openly watched Michael as he undressed and got into the tub, loving every movement the vampire made. He noted every scar he could see and knew they were all from battle, marking the man as a warrior. Then he was standing over him, just tall enough that Dancer had to look up at him when he straightened up and turned to face him, just muscular enough that he made Dancer feel a unique mix of safe and dominated.

He gave another teasing grin as he poured some of the bathing oil into his hand then set the bottle on the side of the tub before putting his hands on Michael's chest, starting to wash his gorgeous body, "What I look for in a lover is a bit complicated at times... I prefer men, obviously, though women aren't entirely off the menu... I like dominant lovers, ones who know what they want and aren't afraid to take it... I also like pain with my pleasure, something few can handle... A little blood excites my inner beast... The pain calms him and makes me feel safe and secure... I have my moments when I want tender and gentle as well, but few dominants can swing that way..." he explained softly as his hands moved over Michael's body with the oil in slow teasing movements.

He moved behind him and gently tipped his head back so that he could wet the man's beautiful hair and wash that as well then rinse it with the same teasing movements, thoroughly enjoying himself in the process.

"I usually tend to prefer vampires as lovers since they're stronger than I am, able to pin me down... But most of my lovers can't handle the fact that some of those I help need sex to lower their barriers for me to help them... My past lovers tended to have jealousy issues or felt that my desire for pain was too much for them to handle..." he added, knowing that Michael would need to know about some of the things he needed to do with those he helped.

Sometimes sex was needed, sometimes an argument or a fight. People tended to erect tough barriers around their pain and getting past those barriers wasn't easy. If Michael truly wanted to get involved with him, he needed to understand what he was in for.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff