Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSE] Dawn of Defiance <IC> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 17 Total: 36 (2-40)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am
((UTF for force sensing. Acrobatics DC to stand back up as a free action. Then hold my action for the round. See what everyone else does and results of the checks.))

Talyn saw a giant spray of gore. He thought things like this only happened in movies but... There it was none the less... It took him a moment to simply shake off the shock. All the same he could feel the dark resonance of the action echoing all around him. He shuddered on the ground and focused on getting back up. He knew exactly who and what did this suddenly. He 'saw' her chord harmonizing darkly and briefly across space. Vibrating big fat bass-ee sounds humming almost. He had to shake his head briefly. He hopped up to his fight rather dramatically. Springing from his back only to be unfortunately met.

He was then harassed by the violent concussion of a grenade detonation. This too wasn't like the movies either. The rolling force slammed into him vibrating his bones to the core... bits of superficial fragments flew past him. Doing no more than stinging his face and chest. The chalk cloud still falling to the floor was suddenly blown away. Perfectly illustrating the sudden wave of force. He picked up what was left floating the sack to his hand and then to his belt.

Patting himself over he checked for wounds. That sensation reminded him of fireworks. Like he was standing all too close to the display, either way he worked his jaw until he could hear again. He then rushed to the storm troopers to loot what he could. Quickly working to strip them of their armor and their weapons. He'd leave the helmets behind so he could get tracked. Finding compatible helmets was simple and cheap enough...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:06 pm
Lorn ducked further into his cover as he saw an ewok priming and throwing a grenade then hearing the conclusive bang and feeling the pressure change. Peering over the edge with rifle still in hand made sure it was safe to come out of cover before quickly heading over to the woman.

"Credits, quickly. After this show I'll need them to jump the station."  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 pm
User ImageMir Eshke took a moment to compose herself. The welling up of the Force was leaving her a little bit keyed up, like a Jawa after eating ten sweet sticks. She was feeling remarkably unstoppable now. All too easy to dispatch these people, but it wasn't any more violent, really, than the blasters the others were using. And that one, who'd succumbed so messily to the grenade, had accused her of being a Jedi. Hah. In another life, perhaps, before she had been through all that she had experienced. Before the Scarlet Krayt.

She practically bounced over to the others, nodding at the woman. "Why were they trying to kill you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:20 pm
{Taking 10 on UtF to sense the Force in the vicinity, figure out who or what specifically used the Dark side. That's a 22. DoS, is your Miraluka going to oppose my sensing? I'll wait to find out.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:35 pm
Xylee dropped her blaster to her side and pulled her goggles back to their usual position above her head. No point in hiding now--they'll be after me whether they think I'm Zaile nor not after this. She keeps an eye on the Wookie to make sure he's okay, but mostly is trying to hear what response the woman will have to the Miraluka's question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:46 pm
The Jawa was bummed that his only shot missed horribly. However... seeing those stormtroopers dead, and that shiny unused Imperial equipment just laying there woke up his inner scavenger little alternate self. He slung his rifle on his shoulder via it's sling, then quickly waddled to the dead stormtroopers, to 'scavenge' their equipment.

[Looting them Stormtroopers. Can I plox?  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:37 pm
Talyn looked to the Jawa, "I'm Talyn." He mentioned in trade tongue, "Leave the helmets unless you can disable the coms system. Any serial numbers need to be hit with some acids to corrode them and then sanded a couple times over. The paint the armor and sell it as generic. Or use it our selves." He seemed to be a bit shocked but still panicked and focusing on what needed to be done. His hands weren't exactly steady as he pawed over the utility belts and guns first. Any extra clips of ammo were ideal as well. Light weight and easy to sell off.

He then looked to the Miraluca, curious as she felt like his old master. The old man had been hiding there, teaching him to pass on what he could. Day in and day out he was brutal to him with the training. The familiar sense did breed a sudden sense of familiarity. However she didn't stink of that dark bass-ee resonance that his master had. He muttered, "Make sure we get paid. We're going to need to pay for whole new IDs and the like. We're going to end up as Imperial propaganda. I didn't see if those two men were out of uniform or civilians." he said with a sudden sinking grim determination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 pm
Niknik didn't move. The fight was over, but he was still scared out of his carapace. And so he cowered in the corner, eyes wider than normal as his thin hands were clasped over his head. He just wanted a job doing mechanical work while trying to deal with the horrid noise... and now people were killing each other around him.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 am
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
{Taking 10 on UtF to sense the Force in the vicinity, figure out who or what specifically used the Dark side. That's a 22. DoS, is your Miraluka going to oppose my sensing? I'll wait to find out.}

{At the moment, Mir Eshke isn't doing anything to mask her presense aside from a standard Take 10 UtF, which means that she's only got an 18. You can definitely detect her. Have fun with it. biggrin }  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:58 am
On the Stormtroopers, for those attempting to relieve the four of their items, they would find a standard set of their Stormtrooper armor, a blaster carbine rifle, and a full utility belt with a medpac added in each. As for the humans, the only things of use and perhaps of interest were their hold-out blaster pistols.

The woman, however, remained for the most part, quiet. "It isn't safe to talk here." She murmured. "More will be on their way, and those comlinks" She nodded off to the dead-'troopers; withdrawing a gasp of pain "may still be active.
"I do know of some wheres safe place, however. We can move when you all are ready."

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:30 am
Jaboo quickly took the armor off one of the stormtroopers, putting on what he could. He took the Utility belt, then put it around his waist, then he took the Power Cells off the Blaster Carbines, hopefully they had enough charges to be useful.

[Even though I'm small, could I equip the armor?]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:59 am
Lorn hearing this would immediately grab himself a set of stormtrooper armour to replace his current armour, the utility belt and a medpac.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Lorn then walked over to the Verpine cowering in the corner and tapped him and held out his hand to him.

"You'd better come with us... Just by surviving they'll think you had something to do with it." Stated Lorn taking a deep breath.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:25 pm
User ImageLowookar points at the Miraluka and bellows. "Guraaahhaagh!" He storms over to her, his hands twitching and fully prepared to draw his lightsaber. He hadn't learned much in his short time as a Padawan, but he had learned that those who used the Dark Side were grave enemies who could do a great deal of damage. "Gurarrr wook ruuuk shraawwr!" He declared.

{Translation for those who speak it. "Stay right there!" "You used the Dark Side. Explain yourself!"}  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 4 20-sided dice: 1, 9, 20, 13 Total: 43 (4-80)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 pm
((3 +11 UTF DC 15 To float the hold out pistols to me while everyone is distracted by giant angry wookie pants. +5 Stealth roll.))

Talyn saw the wookie yelling at the Miraluka. He was thinking of doing it himself, possibly for different reasons. He was upset the two civilians caught it the worst. Both were sprays of gore still steaming with a hideous smell that would assail the senses soon. Not that the soldiers were much different. The two he'd crushed against each other had only just now stopped shuddering. The inside of their helmets were bloody messes.

He promptly dumped his spare clothes onto the floor and used a tool from the utility belts to set them on fire. Keeping the bare essentials in his ruck sack. In the mean time though he focused on grabbing the three utility belts, the three unclaimed carbines, all the extra clips he could, the three utility belts, the three sets of armor, and one of the two hold out blaster pistols, he was promptly cramming everything he could into his ruck sack. He'd failed to grip the first pistol but the second came right to him.

The eeriest thing was the silence; it was quiet outside. All the civilians on the station he imagined had evacuated because of the explosion. There was no music, the musicians ran back stage and out the back door. No one besides them had wanted to stick around...

Talyn took the opportunity to steal a few bottles of good booze from the cantina then. Focusing a moment to float two bottles to him one at a time.

He knew he was pushing the limits of how much time he had so he looked back to the others tossing the hold out blaster with a spare clip to Nik Nik. "We need to go now. Wookie pants, swinging dicks later. I'm just as ******** off over tossing a nade into a civie's face. Game face; come on!" Talyn spoke quickly and loudly in basic. Handing a spare suit of armor off to the guy who tossed the grenade at the civilian. "Lets get to that safe house you were talking about." He said to the wounded woman. He took a med pac from one of the utility belts and handed it to her. "Quick clot any bleeding wounds. Here's something for the pain afterwords." Handing her one of the bottles of top shelf booze.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers