10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:51 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

Xanatos didn't even flinch as he saw the attack come towards him. when the attack impacted there was much smoke and dust, but when it cleared away Xanatos still stood there, not a single scratch or even a trace of the attack seemed to have reached him "i have no father, just a cruel man who i dedicated my existence to defeat" he said as he shot a firga spell at him "you ally yourself with him and you target and innocent girl just to kill ... that's two reasons to make you my enemy" he said as he rushed at him with his Keyblade "take this!"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:25 am
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari gasp as she can feel darkness is growing bigger, because of Heartless, and became pale. Happy and Yami sees her reaction because they sense her purest light is fading little, but Yami use sound proof to preventing Jellal or Heartless finding them, "Je... Jellal-san... he's using... Heartless control." she said to everyone and starts to get scared. Yami appear to hug her tight to prevent her frightening. He looks at everyone, "I put the sound proof in this temple, so Jellal won't hear or where we are hiding, okay." he told them as he stroke her violet hair to calm her, she held her friend as she bury her face to his chest and start crying, Happy jump out and look at her. He poke on her cheek, and look at Yami, "Jellal is going to kill us from using Xehanort magic." he said to him as he cry, Yami couldn't find a word. "Hey Yami, tell us what is the Heartless?" he demand him, Yami explains to him about origin of Heartless. Natsu widen his eyes, and Happy froze in shock.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 pm
Serenity looked around and kept her keyblade out to look at."Oh I wish I could upgrade my keyblade right now...I want go out and fight."said Serenity.
Gray looked at Serenity with a stern look."No you can't Serenity...I can't lose my little sister."said Gray.
"Yeah...we can't lose you otherwise I'll be one friend less."said Loke.
"I think we all will...and we can't have that now can we?"asked Midnight.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:13 pm
Jellal dodged Xanatos's attack.He is stronger than his father...I have to defeat him in order to get my prize.thought Jellal.
"All right then how about this then...Thought Projection!"shouted Jellal as another Jellal appeared."
"Which one of us is the real Jellal?"they asked at the same time as they moved around to try and confuse Xanatos.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:22 pm

User Image

"enough games" he said as he used Sonic Blade and raced towards both Jellals. after getting between the two he shot a Blizziga spell at one and a Thungra sell at the other

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu, Yami, Hikari, and Happy listen to Serenity, Natsu stood up with tightening fist and look outside, "Serenity have to stay here, rest of us have to go." he told everyone and told Serenity to stay hidden. Hikari, who basically got out of Yami's grip, and scoot back to her half-sister, "I will stay with my sister, and keep us hidden," she told him, Yami made himself bored and rest in the blade, knowing it's her choice to keep his promise to take care of her and her sister. Happy and Natsu look at each other, then Natsu look at Hikari as he starts to burst out, "He's not after you stupid, that sacrifice a** is after your little sister!" he yells at her, making her jump and cries. Natsu realize what he have done, until the dark power push him out of window. Yami wasn't very happy about seeing him making his friend cry as he keep his anger out. Happy flew out and look at his partner, "Natsu!" he cried to help Natsu up, "I'm alright, but we all have to keep Jellal out of Serenity." he replied and he realize he's out of the temple and saw Jellal and Xanatos fighting, magic and keyblade. Happy begin to worry because since Jellal is working with Xehanort, and didn't figure out what is he plotting, "We should wait for others, but let's hope two girls are stay hidden for a while."
Hikari summon level two Oblivion keyblade and stab it to the ground to create a powerful magic shield to keep her and Serenity out of danger. She look at Midnight, loke, and Gray in serious look, "We will be alright by this shield, please help Xanatos-san, Natsu-kun and Happy-kun." she told them and beg to help the others. Yami analyze it and he smile for her progress.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 pm
Serenity was thankful that her sister was right by her to protect her."Thank you Hikari."whispered Serenity.
Midnight looked at Loke and Gray."Let's go!"shouted Midnight.
"Alright...action time!"shouts Gray.
"Let's just finish this battle already."said Loke transforming into his Celestial Spirit form."I have had it with Jellal already!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:53 pm
Jellal was hit by Xanatos's Blizziga spell and watched his clone get hit with the Thungra spell."What?!"shouted Jellal with a look of surprise mixed with confusion."Y-You can use multiple elements?!"
Jellal got off the ground and jumped into the air."Meteor!"shouted Jellal as his body became envolped in magic and began moving through the air at an incredible speed and started to attack with multiple hits on Xanatos.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:29 pm

User Image

looking up, Xanatos was hit with the attacks and flew onto the stairs. after a few second, Xanatos attempted to get up "i ... won't let you ... get to them ... i won't let you hurt my friends" he said as he closed his eyes 'Critias ... i need your help' he thought as there was a bright light emitting from Critias and Xanatos, suddenly Critias had disappeared and Xanatos was wearing a dark blue arm gauntlet on his right arm which was holding his Keyblade, the shoulder was shaped as Critias's head and it even had a full sized dragon wing at the back of the shoulder. Xanatos suddenly opened his eyes and his eyes had changed to look like Critias's and the magical energy emitting from him was astronomical, Critias had fused himself with Xanatos becoming an arm gauntlet and boosting his magic "Jellal!" Xanatos said with Critias's dragon voice overlapping with it "your acts of cruelty and evil have gone without end, you have punished the innocent and allied yourself with the darkest of the dark, these crimes have shown that you are beyond redemption" he said as his hair started to float up and his left arm surged with lightning, his right arm surged with fire, behind him was an almost blizzard storm "i call forth the power of the magical elements, come forth" he shouted as all the elements circled in front of him spinning faster and faster until it was a bright white color "you shall not harm the innocent again ... never again!" he shouted as the circle shot out a large beam of an attack towards Jellal

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

(if it hits ... eh just have him singed)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 pm
Jellal tried to dodge Xanatos's attack but didn't get away fast enough."Gah!"said Jellal as he landed on the ground weakened from the use of too much magic.
"Th-That's impossible!"shouted Jellal."N-No one can be that strong!"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Let's go Happy!" he cried to his friend and he is on both fire and lightening cloaking him. Happy jump in joy, "Aye sire!" he agrees with him. Natsu starts charging towards Jellal with his right arms cover in fire lightening, "Jellal! This is for trying to sacrificing Serenity and reviving Zeref!" he shouts at him and then he jump so high. He let out his dragon growl and dive down, "Lightning Flame Dragon's Fist!" he cast a spell by combining flame and lightening dragons to punch at Jellal. Happy flew to other and watch happen, "This is it, we need to tell him why does he meet with Xehanort?"
Hikari watch them go as she smile for their safety, then she listen to her sister. She held her hand like real sisters do, "Your welcome Serenity-chan, and let's hope they will be alright, including Gray-nii-san." she told her to believe in them.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:47 pm
Serenity looked up suddenly after hearing what Hikari said about losing any of their friends."Gray...be careful!"shouted Serenity as she hoped he could hear her.
Loke watched Natsu attack Jellal."You could have waited you know!"said Loke.
Gray heard Serenity because he was a secret dragon slayer."I will Serenity...promise."said Gray under his breath.
"Hey how much stronger do you think he is?"asked Midnight.
All three were about to attack when they suddenly saw Jellal fall to the ground.
"Well...didn't see that coming."said Midnight as he stopped running.
"Yeah...neither did I."said Loke.
"Awwwww...we missed out on the action..."complained Gray.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:11 pm

User Image

Xanatos's gauntlet disappeared as Critias reappeared behind him and he fell to his knees "it's over" he said reaching into his jacket pocket and stood up, in his fingers was a small crystal the size and shape of a card but then he saw Natsu punching Jellal "seriously ... overkill Natsu, besides Xehanort wouldn't reveal his plan to him" he said as he went passed him and grabbed Jellal by his collar and threw the crystal card to the side as a vortex appeared "enjoy your time in the Phantom Zone" he said as he threw Jellal towards the vortex which would trap him in the crystal card until Xanatos would let him out

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

Apparently he hear him and couldn't stop himself, but he just punch on the ground after Xanatos grab Jellal. He's crash down flat, he quickly got up really mad at Xanatos, he's in fire aura, "What the h*ll Xanatos!" he yells at him breathing fire out of his mouth. Happy made himself glummed out, "He's a really reckless type of fire dragon slayer." he said about him and watch Xanatos put Jellal to crystal card to Phantom Zone. He turn his head towards to the temple, "All clear!"
Hikari heard Happy call out to say it's clear, she lifted her hand and notice the darkness is gone. She smile and look at Serenity, "Serenity-chan, Jellal-san is gone. Let's go check to see everyone is okay." she told her very cheerful and grab the Oblivion Keyblade and made it disappear. Hikari stood up and letting her sister go out to see Fairy Tails.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 pm
Serenity looked at Hikari with a relieved smile."Okay...lets go."said Serenity as she walked to the door.
Loke walked up to Xanatos."So...what's up with that card?"asked Loke.
Midnight watched as Xanatos threw Jellal in to the vortex."Well...that was short."said Midnight.
Gray looked toward the temple and waited for Serenity and Hikari to join them.Now we can relax...for now.thought Gray.
User Image  
Alagaësia (Realm of the Dragons)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces