Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 pm
[So...DM...where you at?]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:03 pm
Deftly weaving at high speeds through the sandy city, Knives was a danger to any innocent pedestrians wandering around. She did her best to avoid them, but she definitely clipped some sort of worker droid, knocking him down and giving her speeder bike a little wobble for a moment. "Sorry!" she called back, but she was already about half a block down the way and quickly making further distance.

Skidding to a perfect stop just within range of the safe house, she climbed down from her speeder, dusted herself off, and punched her passcode in to the doorway control panel. The door opened swiftly, and she swung one last look at her bike, raising the control key and hitting the alarm/lock button, securing it from whatever scum or villainy may be lurking. Swinging back towards the doorway, her raven hair billowing in the desert air, she strode inside, the door quickly closing behind her. She descended the stairway and moved in towards the meeting, which sounded like it may have already started to peter out.  

Emerald the Crow

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:30 pm
Ayan-Dar had listened to the questions of his teammates in silence. He is not terribly concerned--surely their superiors would not send them on a mission they did not think they could handle. There was certainly the possibility--no, the probability--of danger, and perhaps one or two of the others might not return from it, but he had every confidence that the Force would guide them in succeeding.

He has not been terribly impressed by his teammates so far (though at least the intelligent questions asked by the female Jedi and the two men had slightly improved his opinion of them), but he stares at the latest arrival in open shock. To arrive so late, without even an apology! Such terrible manners.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 am
User ImageTaking one look at the newcomer, Dakine pegged her as something of a rake. She certainly wasn't dressed like a professional soldier, either - what exactly was her specialty? Well, whatever. She rose, with a moderate level of decorum. "Glad to see that our last member finally arrives. Good to meet you. I'm Dakine Northwind." She held out her hand to the newcomer, trying to size her up as best she could. She didn't detect any real hint of the Force in her, which was actually kind of a relief.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image"Greetings, comrade," DFKT-1dr said to the newcomer, unsure of what exactly should be done in situations such as these. "Your arrival is quite late. Do you require a playback of the meeting data?" It cocked its plasteel head to the side. "I do not recognize your apparel. Is this some new uniform arrangement not in my databanks?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 pm
Knives was rather impressed. Clearly, the assembled soldiers were awed by her entry, as well as her style. Even the droid was asking about her clothes. Man, that was awesome. She'd love to get in there and poke around in his system boards, figure out exactly what made him tick. And then the cutie in the robes sitting and looking disapproving caught her eyes. What a man! Blithely ignoring Dakine's offered hand, she strutted towards Ayan-Dar. "Well, hello there, handsome. Always nice to have someone on team who's easy on the eyes. Care to bunk up?"  

Emerald the Crow

jennibert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:43 pm
Cole has been watching his new teammates with silent interest until Knives approached Ayan-Dar. At her words, his lanky frame begins to shake as he tries not to laugh too hard. Looks like she'll keep things interesting. Wonder how the disapproving little p***k's gonna take that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:15 pm
Ayan-Dar is taken so completely aback that he simply stares at the girl with his mouth hanging open. Did she really just proposition me? After a moment, however, he regains his senses and manages to make himself look slightly less ridiculous by closing his mouth. He takes a moment to steady himself--and set his very most disapproving expression on his face--before he speaks.

"Aside from being a completely inappropriate way to greet a new acquaintance, it is completely impossible. A Jedi such as myself has moved beyond such base behaviors. And even if I were inclined, it is hardly possible when we will be heading out on a mission at any moment--a fact you would have been aware of if you had arrived at the meeting on time as did the rest of us." He does not bother to hide the censure in his voice. He glances quickly over her revealing outfit and shakes his head. "Have you no respect for yourself?"  

Dallas Moonrain

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:30 pm
"Now sonneh, what I call that thar is a deb-eww-taunt," Tiberius chimed in. "And if I saw what I thought I just seen, yer jaw was hangin' lower than mamma's bosoms on a hot summer day. HOOOO-WEE!" Though in most respects, I do agree with the fella, Tiberius thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:43 pm
"No. No, I'm pretty sure that there's nothing that says a Jedi can't have a little fun in the sack. It's just the whole 'attachment' thing that's the problem. So if it's just some quick fling, you're good to go. I'm pretty sure about this. I mean, I'm about 99.75% positive that my cousin's doing a Jedi right now, and that seems to be working out alright. And what better way to get to know one another? No need for names or anything if you don't want, even." Knives smiled broadly, her eyes suggestive slits.  

Emerald the Crow

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image"Technically, she's right about the attachment versus physical intimacy part..." Dakine began, turning to look at her fellow Jedi and the tramp brazenly attempting to seduce him. "But physical intimacy often does lead to attachment, especially for those who aren't wholly without conscience."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 pm
"I suppose you are right," Ayan-Dar admits grudgingly with a dark look at the other Jedi. "But I further agree that attachment is likely to follow intimacy. And further, your suggestion of not knowing each other's names is preposterous. We're supposed to be working as an elite team. Am I just supposed to call you 'hey you' so we can avoid intimacy?" Ayan-Dar rolls his eyes. "We'll at least end that misconception. I am Ayan-Dar Saladin. And you?"  

Dallas Moonrain

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:21 pm
[Alright, our DM hasn't been online in over a week...or would it be two by this point? Bah. Anyway, it might be necessary to find a new DM if we plan on keeping this game going. So if you know anyone in the guild that knows how to run SWSE, let them know we need a DM.]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:16 pm
Honestly... I might be able to do it. I've never run SAGA, but I'm familiar with 3.x and played very briefly in a SAGA game or two. Opponents are the tricky part. I'd have to read up on them. Opponents and non-core rules in general.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:47 pm
{Well, it'd certainly be an improvement over our current DM (that is to say, no one...). I'd be okay with it, I suppose.}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff