Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

Hikari happily walked back to the Shop, yet she kept the note to show her sister, Yami is with all of time in her heart, as she thought of it. She grab her headphone to replace it with indigo wireless headphone around her neck, she will give Serenity a headphone, so she won't get bored. Hikari stood infront of the door and take a deep breath to calm her down, and pray that Serenity won't scream and Xanatos ask her what happen to her scars on her belly. She open the door and let out her smile, "I'm back, boy my friend's sword was lighter then I expected. I can use it for challenging monsters." she greets to Xanatos and Serenity, still praying that those two won't react about her scars on her expose abdomen.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:45 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

as he saw Hikari enter, he noticed a few scars on her "it looks like you've already started" he said as he crossed his arms

"... Who am I?"¤

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image

She got response by Xanatos, but she shook her head with a smile, "No, I almost got killed by those demons, but while I was unconscious, my friend in spirit saved me from them, those scars will probably fade longer or something. I have to train my sister, yet she and I have to figure out how to trigger her true earth form." she told him what happen back at Mitis Forest, but didn't show him a note that Yami gave her because she want to show Serenity that he's really protective person. She place her wireless headphone next to her half sister, so she can keep indigo wireless headphone to listens to the music. I wonder if Shibuya has a really cool outfit for both of us, but I love dress my sister up." she thought about take Serenity to Shibuya for shopping. Hikari look at her torn black shirt, but she will keep it that way.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:47 pm

User Image

"hmm ... well you know, a tattered wardrobe might look good for those hardcore guys but i don't think you can pull the look off ... since you keep turning down my offers of help, will you at least alow me to take you to get some new clothes? i'll pay for it" he said to the two of them "and that Limo ride offer still stands"

"... Who am I?"¤

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:56 pm
"L-Limo!?...I-I'm so confused right now...I...I...oooohhhhhh headache."said Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari walked over to her sister and looked at her, "Serenity-chan, promise me you won't have panic attack okay. Yami-kun is gone or possible enter the Realm of Darkness, but he is watching over me and probably us because of our safety." she told her everything, so Serenity won't mention about him. She look at Xanatos, but she can feel Yami's anger soul because of Master Xehanort copied his ability to create him in Ruins of Nanashi Village. She can tell he wanted to kill him, when he's alive for revenge. Hikari, however, doesn't know it was Blade of the Darkness caused him to save her from those demons. She look at Serenity again with calm smile as she place her palm on her forehead to heal her headache, "Xanatos-san will take us to get our new cloth because of my top got torn by those demons." she shows her a torn front shirt, yet her few clawed scars on her belly. Hikari seriously look at Xanatos, "My sister needs to upgrade her keyblade, well she's about to back in Temen-Ni-Gru before those hungry demons appear. Maybe shopping will be alright, if that helps..." she said to him, until she's became too shy about new clothes. She only remember last time she went shopping with Hinata to buy her new clothes because her ninja outfit was small from her hourglass figure. She look at the torn shirt again, she's puffed her cheek, "Thanks to those demons, they are trying to kill me and then devour me for lunch." said Hikari to herself about those demons.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:02 am
Serenity looked down at her own clothes."Now that I think about it...I could use some new clothes."she said.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 am

User Image

he saw the look Hikari gave him and knew she felt the hatred Yami felt for him, just because of what he was, because of how he came to be "the ride's outside ... upgrading your Keyblade may have to wait until you get your strength up" he said as he walked passed Hikari and stopped "i know you can still feel him, and his anger ... so i'll tell you this: who i am and what i am are things i can't control, hatred like that is something that should never be bred ... i hope you feel the same" he said as he walked down to the Limousin

"... Who am I?"¤

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:46 pm
Serenity followed Alexander to the limo."Hey,Hikari are you coming?"she asked.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari listens to Xanatos about he can feel Yami's anger within her, but her spiritual power calms his anger. She doesn't say anything to him, her oceans eyes dozed out a little because of her feelings for her childhood friend. Hikari understands his anger towards Xanatos, all because of Xehanort defeating him. Serenity's voice snapped her daydream as she look at her half sister as she smile, "Hai, I'm coming." she replied and followed her sister and Xanatos, yet she calm Yami's spirit anger, knowing he wanted her to stay safe.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 pm
"Oh when will I get to upgrade my Keyblade?"asked Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari heard her sister's questions, she thought of it as she summoned Mr. Mew to hold him by her arms. She calmed Yami's spirit down from her pure smile of hers. She look at Serenity with same smile, "We will have to find the way, but like I said, you need to have courageous heart and for your true earth form, it need to trigger by something important to you. Mine only worked by romantic feelings for Yami-kun, and for him... possible seeing me in danger." she suggest about other way, although blue colored light spiritual Yami just hug her from behind, it's embarrassed her deeply from her blush as her fingers on her upper lips. "I think he feels the same way as I do."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:34 pm
"There is a slight problem though...I have no clue on what's really important to me right now..."said Serenity with a pout.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 pm

User Image

as he continued waiting, Xanatos rolled the window down to look at them "i hate to rush you two, but there isn''t anyplace that would fuel this thing for seven countries and we can't wait around for long"

"... Who am I?"¤

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 pm
"Oh...sorry I think we're coming now!"said Serenity.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces