Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ The Misty Swamplands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:55 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"Summon your demons!Transform yourself! Stand up! Pick up your blade and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start!"

Max smiled at Akane "I'm Maxwell Uchiha, if you couldn't tell by the eyes, and Its good to see you handle a little agitation and picking like the rest of the village."

Max had a bad habit of screwing with people, and he couldn't help it with Akane at first, but he would cut the antics from now, and check their surroundings while the real scientist talked. Max was a genetic anomaly, and a master of manipulating blood, but this was a different science.

"I've been thirsting for so very long, and you are going to help me change that."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Akane raised an eybrow, he expected this boy to be a bit more brighter from what Suoh said. "I'm glad he didn't tell you that, cause he'd be lying." He took his thumb and pointed at himself and spoke again "By 'our', I meant Suoh and I, and I'm glad to here the news..." Finally, a breakthrough in research, all it took was finding another Jiongu, thank you Dr. Makami. Akane put all his wieght onto one side and sort of laid all his wieght on one leg. He then let his arms drop to his side's and looked at Sebastian. "You want some detail's? Fair enough..." Akane looked around and saw a log that was sprawled on the ground, He brought his hand out and with a light flick of his hand, a chakra string connected and with a small movement in his wrist the log came close and Akane sat down on it as it skidded under Akane.

"The ACANF Project was a mission that began in the village of Amegakure by the higher up's. Amegkaure and Sunagkaure had never gotten along from what i know about the conflict. The project's manager or genius was a man nicknamed Jigsaw for his unorthodox way's of testing." Akane sat promptly on the log in vision of both boy's. He closed his eyes and crossed his arms "I was Subject 17, which was an artificially created mind inside a metal container. That's right, I ain't ashamed to say I'm not human or Jiongu, or whatever, I was created artificially along with 19 other ACANF type's, different personalities and such. I was the only one who would go in line and accept the soul of Akio and would take the body of Suoh, so I was chosen as candidate 00." Akane nodded and after a light paused looked up at Sebastian and with a intrigued stare spoke "And of the Heart's? How does one possess the talent to, take a Bloodline? A doujutsu in particular...." Suoh's eye's seemed to slowly slide to Max, but never got all the way to him. He looked back at Sebastian and sighed.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:22 am
Logicka Inferni

Winterwolf78

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

The Medic felt a little uneasy about the whole scenario, and decided to keep on his guard as best he could. His desire to have a doujutsu...with Max just standing around was not the best of plans. On any other mission, Sebastian would attempt to cut his loses, but they would not get another chance at this....

"The spirit and the body hm.....how did they get them all bound to a singular conciousness? How did they artificially construct you then? If you were the 17th, then what proceedure went wrong with the other 16....and did they attempt to recreate the expiriment after you were completed? In terms of your desires...its just simple genetics really, missed with a good bit of science and a genius mind. The the eye containing a doujutsu is an organ, just like the hearts we utilize to obtain new elements and technqiues. How we accomplish this is that out body is able to tap into the genetic code found in those organs. Say, if our own genetic code was altered slightly, then it "would" be possible for one to assimilate, utilize, and control a bloodline limit technique like a doujutsu as if it was our own. We would just have to prep your body to assimilate other organs. But this comes at a price however, as our body only has so much space to put organs and things before we become unweildy, have issues with circulation...and all the good medical stuff you woudlnt understand. By assimilating another organ, you lose the ability to hold onto one of your heart slots that your body can hold TO hold onto and utilize the organ. The organ you assimilate is truly acting like a heart, but offering a new set of benefits and parameters...."

Sebastian had answered the man's question in full, but had left out the details, for now, about the fact he could already perform the proceedure. He wanted a little more information to understand the circumstances, and possibly more to see if he even wanted to do the proceedure to him. This was a custom technique of Sebastian, and a big secret for him to be able to utilize. Sharing it would not come cheaply....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 505
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:40 am
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"Summon your demons!Transform yourself! Stand up! Pick up your blade and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start!"

Max piped in. "Not to mention the adjustment period, and the movement adaptations, you guys are good at adjusting, don't get me wrong, but your going to have to learn how to live with new blood and control it, not just some new hadseals and everything, but equilibrium and tiny muscular contractions of the eye."

Max smiled. "Its a entirely different mindset and world, Akane. I was born with one and still have to train it."

"I've been thirsting for so very long, and you are going to help me change that."

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:20 am

Akane smiled as he rested his chin onto the palm of his hand, while his elbow was on his knee. He chuckled slightly and sat up straight, going back to crossing his arms as he sat. "With sealing techniques of course...." His voice was cheery and happy as he spoke "I first was resonated with Akio's soul through a forbidden ninjutsu and could hear his voice, just like you can hear mine now... The project was not complete, like making a chemical substance and only putting half the ingredients in. Once my mind was sealed into Suoh's body, the reaction occurred and I was unable to remember anything. There were twenty of us in total, we were all created with different types of chakra firstly, which fed a machine ran by Jigsaw himself. We were all given puppet like bodies and squabbled amongst each other, learning and adapting to our environment which, at that time was a plain white room. Jigsaw breed us into killer's and geniuses alike, giving us each special lesson's based on the type of chakra we were created with. There is Katon Chakra, Suiton Chakra, Healing Chakra, Sealing Chakra, etc. right? I was created with Katon and Puppetry Chakra and was the best fit for Akio and Suoh. The rest of the subject's were failures and were abolished."

Akane sighed and stood up from his log and walked along the path of the Swamp's. Looking over his shoulder to Max as he spoke, Akane had no experience with the doujutsu, this boy did and what he aid was a bit nerve wrecking. "Chakra spikes, yes... like the Medical skill Chakra syringe you would be injecting a new set of chakra in your body which would cause severe pain... and if you didn't reject it soon... it may kill you... Adaption would have to be solidified and quite possibly double the training to master if you are still working on it." Akane was not to worried about the small things he was thinking of chakra, everything revolved around the chakra in the world. If the chakra patterns did not match, the plan would never work. Akane lifted his hand up and scratched his chin and pointed his brows down as he was in deep thought, but he had to answer the rest of Sebastian's question. "They didn't have too attempt it again. In their eye's the combination of Suoh, myself and Akio were impossible to beat. We bonded so well to the chakra level that they saw no sign of contamination. The only miscalculation they made was that although Akio was a Puppet user and his Puppetry chakra matched with mine, his Raiton chakra did not match with my Katon. Suoh on the other hand was a Katon user and was starting his training in Puppetry and therefore shadowed over Akio, and after Akio's demise, he was the Soul and Body. With the seal broken between Akio and I, and Suoh filling in the gap left behind, we were given the freedom to live together in the same body." Akane said and sat back down on the log, his hand back in his hair as he scratched his head. "But none the less, we are the perfect Shinobi... A Legend if you will..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:19 pm
Logicka Inferni

Winterwolf78

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian could suddenly feel the ego bursting from this Akane person, and he couldnt contain it any more. The information was cool, but now time to call the man on his bullshit.

"Perfect Ninja? A Legend? Souh said you failed to kill the Kazekage! How do you answer to that? And of what use do you want to know of stealing bloodlines and such....."

It was about to come down to the deal, and Sebastian needed to set up the deal with the cards in his favor. If only this akane man knew what Sebastian knew....he would probably have a stolen bloodline....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Akane's eyes disappeared under his long blonde bangs as Sebastian called him out, Akane's arms crossed and his jaw still. But Akane did not stay silent forever, on his face a small smile began to grow and widen across his lower face, his sharp carnivorous teeth showing like the pearly white's of a shark. "You think I failed? Hehe..." Akane took his arms out of his crossed position and pushed up with both hands off the log with a smile, as he stood his arms swayed like a rag doll. Akane put one foot behind him and pointed at Sebastian with his left hand, his index finger extended. "Don't you see what I have told you? Doesn't it worry you?" Akane's voice was in a questioning tone, as if what he wanted him to realize was obvious and clear. "I never wanted to kill the Kazekage, Akio did. I, the mind am untraceable... I control everything Akio did, and Suoh now too... I have seen the mouth of the demon's and the power of the god's and yet you think I am here in front of you as a equal? No, almost a captive in a equal trade of information?" He Akane smirked and shook his index finger "No no no, don't you see it? I stand here before you, preaching that I survived an encounter with one of the strongest Kage's and also my sensei, Sanshi Satetsu and only at Jounin level... I got what I wanted, I got my ultimate tool's and simply walked into Kirigakure... You helped me survive a certain death and I came back with protecting the beloved student of the Mizukage. I am trusted now... 'working' for Sypher, while working on my own plans on the side..." Akane chuckled and smiled as he stood, his hands dropping to his sides "You cannot preach to your Kage about this even! I am but a figment, I am unreal... My name is Akane! His name is Suoh.... I am here! He is there..." Akane began to walk towards Sebastian and as he got close, he stopped and looked at Sebastian's sword with a raised eyebrow "I want to know how to steal bloodlines so I can give the world a state of stasis. One where no one learns a thing or loses anything... Knowledge is power, Power is fuel for war, war makes hate, and hatred blossom's death and despair. The more we know the worse right?!" Akane yelled and threw his arms to the sides "I'm not going to stop here... After Kirigakure, I'll go somewhere else, then after I gain all the pieces... I'll create my world." Akane smiled at Sebastian and with a twisted flick of his hand he smiled and the log flew back to it's original place, a lot more violently though. It slammed into a tree and snapped in half. "And you... You and Max are going to help me..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:22 pm
Logicka Inferni

Winterwolf78

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

This was madness! What did this little p***k think he was going to do with this grand scheme of a plan? Create a world? This was all unnatural! A predator adapts to the changing environment, and the strongest survives to pass on the genetics best suited to survive in the environment, that is why bloodlines were so important! But this....no....

"Your a schemer, ill give you that. And a good one too...but this plan....it cant happen! It fights the natural world. It fights science! The bloodlines that are best suited for environment will be watered down, and the ninja, no, humanity will become unfit to live in this world. We will be over run, and become extinct. This plan is impossible, only capable of being in existence in a dream world! Loss, victory, pain, gain, they all give our existence purpose they give us CHOICE! Choice....it is what makes us all alive! Without it...we would be unnatural....zombies would have more life and more purpose than this dream world of yours...."

Sebastian had had about enough. and took a few steps back and prepared himself mentally for a conflict. This man was a nut, and he was unnatural, wishing for everyone to join him in his unnatural state of existance. But...he had a choice...a choice to find his own existance...his own purpose....but not like this....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:45 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

Max Looked at Akane skeptically. "Build your own world, like take everything over, and remake it, Your going to have to fill me in a little more for s**t like that brother. I like freedom, and violence. Enslaved order doesn't really click with me."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Akane stared at Sebastian with crazy wide eyes and as Sebastian spoke, Akane relaxed and his eye's slimmed at the boy... His word's to a normal human would be normal, but to a life like Akane has had, Sebastian might as well be talking in fart sounds. Akane's hands dropped and he chuckled in a calm deep tone. "Purpose... Choice... Yeah. Those make the world we are in run doesn't it? I forgot..." Akane's tone got low and almost despairing. In his mind flashes of his times in Sunagakure, when San gave him his first lesson, when they fought the automaton army, when Mamoru gave him the rank of Chuunin and when San gave Akane the rank of Oinin. "A Dream..." Akane raised his head to Sebastian and saw what type of situation he was in "I wasn't born, I was created... my purpose was chosen for me and I had no choice, all because I lived in this world." Akane's brows were angled down and his tone grew angrier by the second. "Your so called natural world, threw me into hell and showed me no sign of safety! I would rot went I rot, and I would die when Akio decided it was time..." Akane looked down at his hand and made a fist, he showed his teeth, gritting them, squeezing and tensing. "I was given my own freedom, this so called dream world you call it when I lived in Sunagakure. I was happy there..." Akane looked back up at Sebastian and pointed at him "But YOUR world ruined it! Now I can never see that light again and I am stuck in this DUMP of a world! I NEVER will be able to see that world in that light again..." Akane's eyes burned with a hate stronger than a gods might. His feeling's amplifying it ever so more. "This world will do nothing but decay and erode in on itself. We live on this planet for the sole purpose to die. In my world, I was never stricken with that thought. I just lived."

Akane paused and turned to Max, beginning to walk to him, but his eye's did not land on the shinobi, instead he continued to just walk on past Max. As he exited he spoke up once more "Mark my words Sebastian and Max! Watch your natural world crumble around you, watch the people around you begin to change and erode away just like your life... Because I guarantee you..." Akane stopped and looked over his shoulder his golden eye looked at Sebastian and seemed to target him. "This world is only going to get worse...." Akane then turned and continued to walk away "In two years time you'll beg to be in my world..." Akane then lifted his arm's up and over his head, stretching walking off.
[exit]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Logicka Inferni

Winterwolf78

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian could only begin to understand how this man was feeling. His desire's though, they fought everything Sebastian stood for. He was a product of the enviroment....and so was this Akane. He could chose his existence, if he so desired. This, instead was the choice he had picked. Turning to Max, Sebastin only spoke once they man had dissapeared.

"Lets go Max, we need to get back to the village. I have a bad feeling his words were not simply threats....Keep your eyes peeled..."

Sebastian would then send his clone off to Takumi. It was time to get his new weapon. Moving back through the swamplands, Sebastian left for Kiri.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:47 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

Max watched Akane pass and agreed with Sebastian. Kiri was kind of a dump at times, but it was home.

Max foolowed behind the Real Sebastian.

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 pm
Azzurro Skyde

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

Sebastian entered the swamplands, allowing his senses to be at their highest possible state. With both his medically enhanced senses, and his additional chakra related "predatory instincts" the medic was a true predator, and could hunt down nearly anything and everything given the right information and enough time to track the target. With Flou along with him, they would be able to capture and defeat the beast. His silent soles made no noise as he moved through the swamp lands, a true testament to his training and mastery of the knife style. His hands where readied on Basilisk, as he was ready to draw his weapon when it would be needed...

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Chakra Lvl :: 1025
Stamina Lvl :: 680
Other organs:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:31 pm
yo-ko

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF l o u -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirigakure | Jounin | Medical Ninja | Bukijutsu Class | Hojo Clan

To Live Life, One Must Accept the Principal's of Death...
And The Path You Will Take to Live Life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Flou deployed his aura into the air and felt the hostility, he closed his eyes and tried his best, calming his senses and following his heartbeat; he was calm and serene. Flou's hand was ready on his blade and his chakra was also at the ready for any notice, if something went wrong, Flou would have his Eiseijutsu, if they were in trouble, he had his Bukijutsu, if they needed a hasty retreat, he had his Mist jutsu. Flou looked to Sebastian and then around him and didn't say a word fearing to scare off what they were hunting, so he got close and whispered in the lowest tone possible. "So, these salamander's, what kind of research do you need them for?"

CcP :: [ 610c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 610c ] out of [ 610c ]
SsP :: [ 400s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 400s ] out of [ 400s ]
Jutsu ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:08 pm
Yellow-red eyes followed the two from the nest of dense overgrowth above the swamp, camouflaged in the darkness. Moving near silently, limbs and tangled feet gripping vines and bark as it moved. But it wasn't the only one that moved through the trees, tongue sliding out from dry scaled lips.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff