Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSERPG] Return of the Mando'ade (Main thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:37 am
The others skedaddled out just as Ark hopped the bar counter, crunching a few broken bottles underfoot. He took a moment to survey the damage caused by the wookiee, and what he assumed was the Zeltron's work, as the Twi'lek hadn't fired a shot and the human woman, well, obviously needed some training in firing a blaster properly. He took another moment, using his shirt to wipe down the counter for his prints and the edge of the glass he'd been drinking from for DNA. He walked over to the trooper with the blaster wound at the neck, standing over the corpse a moment. The Twi'lek had taken his helmet, which had remarkably been undamaged. The Zeltron had hit the soldier at an opening between the helmet and the neck, so he must've either gotten lucky or known where to aim. Either way, it was a hell of a shot, and not one most amateurs could pull off. These were some damn dangerous people. The young man had learned that too late, his eyes half-open, his facial expression twisted in a mix of pain and terror as he died choking on his own blood. A horrible way to go.

"Ark-" The loud discharge of a longrifle echoed throughout the surroundings.

"SIMON!!"

Ark knelt down and closed the young man's eyes. "Rest in peace, kid." He picked up a half-full bottle of something he couldn't quite pronounce but knew was strong stuff next to the dead trooper, pushing himself back up to his feet and walking towards the exit. He would need to change his appearance now that this had happened, because whether or not he wanted it, this was going to draw unneeded attention his way. If they were lucky, the group that had fled would have around 12-24 hours before their pictures were plastered all over the HoloNet. "Stupa Barvs," Ark muttered to himself, unknowingly heading in the same direction they all were as he tilted his head back and took a swig of the liquor within the bottle. His life just couldn't get any worse at this point.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:40 am
The rebel trooper ducked into an alleyway, then raced through a doorway that his Chiss friend opened. The fellow rebel saw the others coming, and held the door for them.
"Come on, there isn't much time." He shouted, waving them inside. It wasn't a big room, and would barely hold them all, but it would work until they could get a safe route to the ship.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:33 pm
User ImageShaheska ducked into the room, her body tensed in case this was some sort of elaborate trap. She was frustrated with her poor performance in the bar, and with the sorry state that she was finding herself in now, with a very real threat of Storm Troopers descending on their location at any time. Back to the wall, hand on her blaster carbine, she prepared herself for whatever she may need to deal with next.

"So, what exactly is it that you're doing to arouse the anger of the Empire?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:25 pm
Jaden followed close behind. He did his best not to, but his snort did come out a bit derisive. "I annoy them just by existing, and not joining them, of course."  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:16 pm
Ralryrr follows the others as they enter the room. She shoots a quick look of disdain the other Wookie (way to uphold stereotypes there), and then speaks.

"Ra ryr row ror waa waa rowr?"

(Translation: "What is it that you are all doing that you end up starting fights in bars that manage to draw in innocent bystanders?")  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:47 am
"Not the time for talking, once we're safe then we can talk." The rebel captain had his blaster out and at the ready, prepared to blast any Stormtroopers he saw coming. They needed to vanish for a little bit until the patrols passed. Then it was on to the ship and back to the fleet, double speed.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:34 pm
"Personally, I'd appreciate answers now. You can whisper if you like. But you all dragged me into this mess, and I'd sure like to know exactly what the heck is going on that gets Storm Troopers in search of you in such a way." Siobahn crosses her arms and looks as stern as possible at the Chiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:53 am
User Image"So... how long are we going to hide in here? It feels like it's been over a week."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:07 am
User ImageRrroorrshk, barely fitting into the cramped hiding place amongst all the smaller creatures and the fellow Wookiee, but he was pretty flexible for one of his size. He sized up the assembled individuals, gauging if they were worthy of battle or a liability. He wasn't sure about the female Wookiee - she seemed remarkably weak and soft for a warrior, and she was giving him such a rude look.

"Rawrr rukkk rukk rrgg"

{I hope everyone wasn't waiting for me - I just didn't really have anything to say that hadn't already been said.}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 pm
despite nobody asking, Jaden decided to translate, pointing first at the female Wookie "She would like to know why the fight started," then pointing at the male Wookie he continued "and he just wants to know how we're getting out of this mess." He then said as an aside to the Twi'lek "I also know Ryl if you wish to use your native tongue." The switching to Ryl with a sly grin he added "I don't claim to know the language of your lekku, but given the opportunity I have been known to make them twitch in all the right places." he finished with a wink.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm
(I was waiting for people. Ok now anyway.)

"Coast's clear as I see, close the door." With those words the door sealed, and the group was locked into the safe room.
"Okay, so now we can talk. My name's Captain Rayne, but everyone just calls me Brenner. That's my second in command, Krix Madine." The Chiss was casual, but Krix could be seen twirling a knife in his hand. He hadn't gotten to second place the easy way, he was as expertly trained as Brenner. Which was to say, they taught each other everything they knew. The room was slightly cramped, and chatter from local stormtroopers could be heard from a comlink Krix was guarding.
"When the coast is clear, we'll proceed to the Phantom, and from there you will all have the option of coming with us or staying." Brenner said, "Until then, feel free to ask any questions of us you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:06 pm
User ImageRrroorrshk gave a gruff grunt. "Rurur gruufff ruuwweurig?"

He crossed his massive, hairy arms, looking somewhat imposing.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:24 pm
Vorastrix
despite nobody asking, Jaden decided to translate, pointing first at the female Wookie "She would like to know why the fight started," then pointing at the male Wookie he continued "and he just wants to know how we're getting out of this mess." He then said as an aside to the Twi'lek "I also know Ryl if you wish to use your native tongue." The switching to Ryl with a sly grin he added "I don't claim to know the language of your lekku, but given the opportunity I have been known to make them twitch in all the right places." he finished with a wink.

Narrowing her green eyes at the purple lethario, Siobahn's voice was cold as she muttered, "Just because I'm a Twi'lek doesn't mean I'm some kind of tramp, y'know. I don't just jump into bed with any old schlub who tries to use a so-called smooth line on me. But thanks for the translation, at least."

She turned her attention back to the rebels who'd started this mess (well, the wookiee probably was the one who really started the mess, but they were the catalyst...). "I'll reiterate. What, exactly, are you two up to that would get the Storm Troopers so animated? That was a mad-house in there, and it was all because of you two. What have we wound up getting tangled up in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:21 pm
Jaden looked genuinely hurt, still using Ryl he replied, "I am neither old nor a schlub, and my offer had nothing to do with your race and everything to do with you being a beautiful woman." sighing he returned to common for everyone else's benefit. "I was just flirting, no need to take it so seriously, it's like you've never met a Zeltron before." Then to the others he added, "I'm also curious what organization you're with, or are you just average criminals that managed to piss off the empire?" as an after thought he added, waving a hand. "The wookie with the big ax if this is a recruitment." Then he thought "Did you want to give me your name so i don't just calling you the wookie with an ax." Then to the other wookie he said, "You two perhaps, unless you just want to be referred to the other wookie, if this translation gig is going to go on."  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 pm
Ralryrr smiles slightly as she acknowledges the Zeltron. She speaks a string of roars, grunts, and other noises that translate to the following:

"My name is Ralrryr, and if you would be willing to tell me yours as well, I will be able to thank you properly for your translation. I apologize that I will have to request your kindness in continuing to do so, as I am still curious about what happened before and cannot trust that everyone will understand me."

She turns her head slightly so that she includes both the Zeltron and Brenner in her gaze as she speaks. "I would rather not have gotten involved at all, but stormtroopers tend to make unfortunate assumptions about Wookies particularly when people have had their arms ripped off." Her voice stays even, but she slides a glance at "wookie with an ax" as she says this. "It would be nice to at least know what exactly is going on, and how much trouble we may be in if they continue to hold assumptions."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff