Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Campaign Start! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:32 pm
(Magic Cross? Sorry, I am not familiar with that spell or arcane ability.)

"Thank you," Uriel said in Elven as Amber helped him sit properly on the horse. "Thank you for joining us,what ever your reasons are. But, may I know The name of your first?" he asked looking back at Azmerelda, he wasn't aiming to face her wrath again but, curiosity had gotten the best of him.

As he waited for her to answer Uriel pulled out the map, and looked for their first stop. "I think we go to..."  
Tsubaki Mizuru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:06 pm
((Lol, you suspect its magic, cross. I missed the key xD lol you suspect it's magic, bud. An the direction you all must go in is north, a small town awaits just two days travel. pack warmly :3))

Azmer looked at the young mage. "I do not mind questions, however sarcasm and rudeness do not bod well with me." She said turning her gaze from Uriel to Peony. "Acting bigger then you are is common among your people, however being rude does not. As for your question young one." She said turning her gaze back to Uriel. "Her name was Raknar Murr. Unlike most red dragons she wasn't fully evil. It pains me to admit it but I took advantage of that to slay her." Her words stayed firm through out her speaking. A sign of leadership.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:14 pm
((Lead the way cross :3 ))  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:49 pm
(oh... xp )

"Oh," Uriel muttered kind of disappointed. He was kind of hoping for a tale of great heroism, strategy, and skill, but if the act was little more than common murder... "Come on, we have to head north." He said trying to change the subject in his own mind.

Uriel tried to make his horse walk.

(Ride +2)  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Mizuru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:41 pm
((Lol fail xD))
Azmerelda chuckled a little as the boy mushed the horse and it simply whinnied and took a few steps in place. "Here, let me help." She said bringing he horse around Krius' and up to Uriels. "Hop on, Moria can handle a little more weight." She said kindly, softly patting on the saddle behind her.  
Rock_DS rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:39 pm
Watching the argument escalate, Pavlock tilted his head slightly as he watched. He had been an adept hunter when he was in the wastes and the first thing they would need was co operation, even the slayer who though herself better than the rest of them.  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:28 pm
What did you roll for rock?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:13 pm
Watching the argument get physical shocked Amber. These two people had only just met, and had to work together. This was not a good start, and it made everyone else feel awkward. Still, these two had very strong personalities. The last thing she wanted to do was get in the middle of it.

After giving her welcome to the boy for thanking her, she walked into the stable and looked at all the horses. Instantly the fight was out of her head.

"Look, Teal." She whispered. "So many brothers and sisters. Who would most like to come with us on this adventure, do you think?"

She spent some time petting and whispering to the Horses, until her eyes fell upon a horse with deep red hair, matching her own. Amber instantly felt a connection with the chestnut coloured horse, and knew this mare was the Horse that would be accompanying her on the journey. Choosing to forgo the saddle, Amber climbed onto the Mare's back and trotted off to the front of the stable with everyone else. A saddle felt so impersonal to the Druid, she wanted to be in contact as she rode.

"You say North?" She asked of the boy with the map. "Shall we get going?"

Without waiting for an answer, she slowly began to trot down the road heading northward.  

joe-dude667

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 am
((Soz missed the save you asked everyone to roll =3))

Turning his steed, Pavlock was away behind Amber in a matter of moments. Calling to mind his spirit guide. An etherial hawk slowly formed behind him, gliding along with him.

Though he turned and looked at the hawk, a cry issuing as he did. No one else could see this. To them it only looked like he was checking his surroundings as he rode on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:53 pm
Krius pressed his heels into the horse's sides lightly to get it going. He followed the druid out of the stables, heading north. The sun to his right (I am assuming it is morning as no time was given.)

"How far is it to the town?"

He asked out loud.

(I did not roll a ride check as you do not need a ride check for mundane circumstances such as getting the beast to move, it's only for doing harder things like wading rivers, jumping fences, or mounted combat.)  

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:33 pm
((@cross: It's 2 days travel to the next town due north. Lol tell Krius. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:36 pm
((Sorry, I am normally gone on weekends, with family stuff.))

"If the trip is uneventful, we should be there in two days time." Uriel said as he prepared to jump over onto the other horse. "I would say take a break at nightfall, I think at that time the horses would want a rest. Though that is just my thoughts."

Uriel carefully jumped onto the back of Azmerelda's horse, though quickly wrapping his arms around the dragon's slayer's torso "Stay still, Moria, please." he said with his eyes closed, hoping the horse wouldn't buck him off.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:02 pm
Azmer smiled softly and flicked the reins lightly to make Moria move forward. "Do not fret young master mage, Moria has been with me since my first kill, her intuition has yet to fail us." She said prompting Moria to speed up a little to catch up to the others. "Your companions seem rather hasty." She said before coming into ear shot of the others.
((It's fine cross, tis weekend was rough and fun fr everyone.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:53 pm
Peony finally got everything ready for her horse and mounted up. She followed silently not wanting to invoke that rage from Azmerelda again. It was scary enough the first time and had left an impression. She just hoped her smart assy nature wouldn't get her into too much trouble.

But at the mention of the ride she spoke up, "Two days doesn't seem that bad. While I'm sure it will be a jolly fuc- an interesting ride." She quickly changed what she would say. Think it would gauge a reaction from the slayer, "You'll find, though, I can be pretty useful at night. Remaining practically invisible while on watch." She was confident in her abilities to stay hidden and never missed a chance to put her two cents in about them.

((OOC: So sorry I didn't post in a whie.))  

Manozz55

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:38 pm
"I can't imagine we'll have much trouble during the night." Amber replied to the rogue. "Ureil, what is the name of the next town? As for everyone else, what are your names? I believe Ureil and Azmerelda are the only one's as of yet to introduce themselves. My name is Amber, and this little furry thing following me is Teal." She told them all, indicating the owl after speaking. Teal gave a little hoot as he was introduced, and began flying around Amber erratically to show his excitement.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff