Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Silencer & Ling's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:30 am
"Oh, I see," replied the mare, feeling a little guilty for what she had done earlier. "And yes, your right. But I do not want to talk about it anymore, it makes me feel worse everytime I think about it."

"Then I guess she on the way then. I'm worried that she did not make it," she said, in a sad tone.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:19 am
"Don't worry too much," Grand Dynasty said in a comforting tone, "I'm sure your friend will make it. Raccoons aren't famous for their resourcefulness for nothing, y'know."

The stallion trodded on, enjoying the refreshing sensation on his feet as the cold water lapped against them, effectively relaxing any tense or tired muscles.

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:34 pm
After hearing what the stallion said, the mare smiled and agreed with what he said. "Yeah, you're right. But what made me worry most is that she's always earlier that me," she said, turning to Dynasty. "But I think I'll wait for her here, I believe that she will reach here."

The mare stopped beside the lake, enjoying the scenery as the wind blew towards her. She had never experience anything like that with her previous two-leggeds.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:28 am
The stallion simply smiled, eyes closed and enjoying the cold breeze as it swept gently over the two.

"Like I said before, you're welcome to stay, if you like," Dynasty whispered, eyes still closed. "Your friend too, when she arrives."

Silencer Wolf

Xiao Ling

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:22 pm
RP between Chenoa and Orchu

-Polar-
Orchu meandered along the beach's edge; the moonlight cascaded a shimmering glow upon the sea tides. The moist sand beneath his hooves felt good as he sauntered along. The stallion paused for a moment, his steel gaze fleeing to stare at the brilliant full moon and its dappled craters. He sighed contentedly and continued along his journey. Orchu had recently become restless during the hours of the night and took to midnight strolls. The previous night his hooves carried him away up the mountain; tonight along the beach. A chilling breeze danced by in ecstasy and Orchu shivered slightly. The stallion became restless as he ambled through the shallow ocean waters. This is so aggravating, I am restless when I try to sleep and now fidgety once more. What has gotten into me lately? He thought in frustration, his face contorted in a frown. Unable to relish the aching in his stiff legs Orchu spread his wings. He brought himself about ten feet off the ground and coasted along, swishing his wings occasionally when necessary.

Xiao Ling
Chenoa was playing in the sands, trying her hardest to stomp a small crab that annoyed her earlier. She followed the crab as close as she can but the crab, who was cleverer that she thought, ran into the water and dissapeared from her sight. More annoyed that ever, the mare ran into the water and splashed hard with her front legs, hoping to crush the crab. She did not noticed that she was not the only one at the beach that time.

-Polar-
Orchu was dazing off as he glided and was awakened from his reverie by a series of splashes coming from close by. Steel eyes gazed over the land and he glimpsed a mare bucking profusely in the ocean's tides with a look of annoyance plastered on her face. Orchu tilted his head and blinked in curiosity at the mare's actions. The stallion wings graced the air and he landed near her. Orchu whinnied to the mare to inform her of his presence and strolled over to her side. He bowed his head to the mare and grinned. "On such a wonderful evening it is my pleasure to meet you. My name is Orchu, and if you don't mind me asking what are you doing?" The stallion inquired gently. Orchu withdrew his feathery wings to his sides and swished his tail.

Xiao Ling
Chenoa looked up and turned at the stallion when he introduced himself. "Hmm? I'm Chenoa, nice to meet you," she said politely. "And sorry if I disturbed you earlier, I'm looking for a small crab just now, but I think I lost it," she continued, looking at the water gloomily. As the mare was busy introducing herself, the crab came out of the water and hid himself under the sands for safety before getting stomp.

-Polar-
Orchu listened intently to the mare. "Chenoa is a lovely name in my opinion." The stallion nodded his head as he spoke. "How intriguing, what did the crab do to you per say?" He queried with a slight frown. "And it was no disturbance I assure you. I was merely pondering as a generally find myself doing these days..." Orchu's voice trailed off. I must seem like such a lame Soquili, nothing better to do with my time than reflect over my thoughts. He shook his head in slight defeat before clearing his throat. "Has anything else besides the troublesome crab brought you wandering to the beach this glorious night?" He inquired politely. The stallion's ears swiveled as he spoke and he rustled his feathers.

Xiao Ling
"Nothing much," replied the mare, walking out of the water. "At first I don't mind, but it kept crawling under my legs and it's getting annoying." As she was drying herself, she dug her hoof into the sand and digged. "And I don't usually go to beaches at this time, tonight's different because of that crab," she replied, without noticing a small mountain of sands beside her. "What about you? A friend brought you here?" she asked with a smile.

-Polar-
Orchu nodded. "Ah. I don't know about you but bees annoy me to no avail. It is most amusing when Rami, my bear familiar, or Lux, Auri's wolf familiar, kill them by chewing them in their mouths. Can't imagine they taste pleasantly; they are rather smart to spit the bees out after they are dead. A no, I have no companions with me at the moment. Lately I have been a restless sleeper and find it often helps to take walks, clear my head some." The stallion sighed. "Would you care to accompany me as I continue my walk along the beach? Perhaps later we can go to the river or something... the ocean's water certainly isn't adequate for a drink and I'm sure I pending thirst will grow in time." Orchu beamed at the mare as he spoke and hoped she'd accept his offer to join him.

Xiao Ling
Chenoa could not resist laughing at what Orchu said. "I'm okay with bees," she said, followed by some snorts of laughter. "I just ignore them when they are buzzing nearby." The mare then paused for a while to stop herself from laughing, before accepting the stallion's offer. "Sure, why not?" she replied happily. "I'm bored with what I'm doing now and my friends are all sleeping."

-Polar-
Orchu snorted disdainfully and flicked his tail. "Have you ever been stung by a bee? Whenever I am stung the spot swells up then I develop hives. It is rather annoying, Polar thinks I may be allergic or something of that nature." The stallion nodded as they continued their pace along the beach. "What Soquili have you met prior?" He inquired. I have the most annoying tendency of asking that question. Orchu reminded himself irritably. That was generally one of the first questions that appeared in his head when meeting to a new Soquili. Perhaps it intrigues me who knows who.... The stallion attempted to reassure himself that there was nothing wrong in asking questions; for the most part.

Xiao Ling
"No, never," replied the brown mare. "I just leave them alone. They may be annoying with their buzzes, but at least they are better that wasp. I think."

Orchu's next question made her thought for a while. She has never met any other soquili before him. "No, I have not met any other soquili before," she answered. "But I knew a lot of two-leggeds, I think they are mean."

-Polar-
Orchu chuckled. "I try to leave them alone; it's them who won't leave me alone. And yes.... wasps are worse then bees." The stallion shuddered. "You have never met any Soquili before?" He inquired with a frown. "I have met few two-legers, but the ones I have met are pleasant... Shame you are not fond of the Indians you have met. Since you have never met any Soquili besides me would you like to accompany me to my teepee? We can head there after taking a quick drink from the river. Then you can meet Auri and Nora, my daughter. Perhaps even Polar, my bonded Indian." Orchu asked the mare; grinning broadly.

Xiao Ling
"I see, so the bees are not clever after all," replied the mare, trying her best not to laugh. "As for the two-leggeds, it's their own fault I don't like them. A friend and I have plans to escape from them."

"And I guess I can accompany you," replied the mare, smiling. "I'd love to meet your friend and your daughter. Is it near the river?" she asked, not knowing that there is a chance that she would meet a two-legged.

-Polar-
"No, not clever at all." Orchu stated shaking his head in mock disappointment. "Escape from them? What kind of plans does this escape you are forming, or have formed, entail?" The stallion asked puzzled... I thought she had not many any Soquili besides me... who is this friend she speaks of... Perhaps a familiar? He was rather confused. "Auri and Nora will be most pleased to meet you. Nora craves meeting new people, and Auri is pleasant. No, our teepee is located in the mountains if you are up for the journey." The walk was long but provided efficient exercise.

Xiao Ling
"I'm afraid I can't tell you about the plan. I've already promised my friend not to tell anyone. She's a raccoon, if you want to know."

Hearing that the teepee is located in the mountains the mare nodded. "That's fine with me to walk, at least I won't be lost the next time I visit the mountains," she continued, laughing.

-Polar-
Orchu frowned slightly but nodded his head. "It's quite alright; I understand. A raccoon you say? Is this raccoon your familiar?" The stallion chuckled. "Yes I suppose you won't be lost." Orchu continued walking with Chenoa to the river that was inland a short distance from the beach. He arched his neck down and sipped the refreshing liquid; drinking enough to settle his thirst. Orchu waited for Chenoa to help herself to a drink before splashing into the river. "We will have to cross anyway and this is a shallow spot." The stallion stated pointedly.

Xiao Ling
Upon reaching the river, the mare drank the water and felt a better after that. "No, she's a friend," replied the mare, before wading into the river cautiously. "That's okay with me, as long as the river is safe and shallow," she continued, making splashes as she crossed the river. After that she shook herself dry and continued following the stallion to his teepee.

-Polar-
"Ah," Orchu began with an abrupt nod of his head. "A friend. I understand now. Is the raccoon a familiar to someone else? Or just a creature who is wild and takes care of itself?" The stallion had never before met a raccoon; although he had met a few wolves, mountain lions, a bear and a hawk. All of whom were familiars to Soquili however. Orchu waited on the other bank for Chenoa as she crossed the river. "It seems quite safe." He remarked with a smile. "We should head across the clearing; as it is the most direct way to the mountain. Then we may proceed to climbing up the slope. There have been many paths made along the mountain so it should be fairly easy to reach my teepee. I use a certain path often went walking from down from the mountain... Other times I fly however." Orchu flipped his mane as they began walking across the lush grasses of the clearing.

Xiao Ling
"The raccoon lives with the same two-leggeds as mine," Chenoa replied with a smile. She then jumped into the river with a huge splash and ran to the other side as fast as she could. "That's awesome," she said, looking at the clearing, then at the mountains. "So the stallion lives in a beautiful place," she thought.

-Polar-
Orchu thought he had misheard the mare and blinked. "So.... wait your Indian owns a raccoon? Yet the raccoon is not your familiar? That seems rather... odd." The stallion remarked whilst shrouded in confusion. How can her two-legged have a raccoon and yet not share it with her Soquili as a familiar... Soquili are much better suited to care for such creatures. Orchu shook his head yet chuckled at Chenoa. "Yes; it is quite awesome. I adore the mountains." He walked with Chenoa across the clearing to the base of the mountain before pausing momentarily. "We shall take this path." He gestured with his muzzle to a flat rocky path leading up the mountain's slope.

Xiao Ling
"Huh? We live in different places but with the same owner. Like, I live in the stable with other horses while she lives in a place where the two-legged keeps raccoon," the mare explained. "You're confused, right?" she asked, with a laugh. "Is that a shortcut?" asked the brown mare as she turned to where the stallion is facing and started cantering towards it.

-Polar-
"Oh!" Orchu exclaimed. "So the raccoon is in the care of your two-legged and you remain at the stables in the village; and you and the raccoon are friends. I understand now," Orchu chuckled and was fortunate his black fur diminished the blush tainting his cheeks for feeling so foolish for not understanding sooner. "Yes I was confused but you have clarified and now I am no longer shrouded in contemptuous wonder." The stallion bowed his head and frowned slightly. "Not really a short cut.... well... I suppose it could be called that. This path is the most direct and shortest one to arrive at my teepee." Orchu cantered after the mare and they began their ascent up the mountain; their hooves clanging rapidly against the rocky terrain.

Xiao Ling
"I'm glad you do now, I guest I wasn't clear earlier too," she said. "And both of us live in a town, where everywhere is crowded. I don't know what a village is." As they cantered she feeled a little tired and slowed down, trying to save her energy when she reached the stallion's teepee. "It's a good thing that this is the shortest way to your home, I can't last long when it comes to running," she said, panting a little.

-Polar-
Orchu chuckled lightly. "You were clear, I just happen to be inept or something at the moment." The stallion froze as he was told where the mare lived. "A town?" He blinked. "What is a town? I have never heard that term before..." Orchu trailed off. Is a town like a village? He pondered. After a few moments the stallion shook his head; noticing he had fallen behind the mare who was cantering up the rocky slope. Orchu flicked his tail and raced after Chenoa; his hooves thundering as the struck continuously against the mountain. He halted as the mare ceased her cantering and strolled beside her; making sure she was alright. "Perhaps your endurance is poor?" The stallion asked politely as his eyes darted about; checking their whereabouts. "There is a patch of berries nearby if you wish to take a break and replenish your energy." He informed the mare with a kind smile.

Xiao Ling

"Well, a town is a place where there are lots of shops, as well as two-leggeds. It's a very busy place," the mare explained confidently. "That's all I knew about them, sorry," she continued, feeling a little embarassed. When the stallion halted the brown mare stopped cantering. "I guess so," she replied. "I don't run like the others do everyday. The two-leggeds always keep me in the stables and rarely take me out for exercise." After explaining Chenoa smiled, "It's alright, I can still walk at least," she said.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:34 pm
.. RP with Verbena ..

Chinchillie
Flap, flap, flap.

Verbena whipped around and glared over her shoulder, stopping with hooves planted in the mud at water's edge. The seagull that had been following her all day sat on a tree branch, head innocently cocked to the side. "Go away!" she hissed. It naturally began to preen a wing, ignoring her completely.

With a sigh the pink Soquili lowered her head to the water. After a trial run, which earned her a noseful of river, she got the hang of the swift-running water and proceeded to drink to her heart's content.

Once she'd had her fill, she could figure out how to get rid of the winged pest. It had been chasing her half the morning without reason and it was getting tiring. Experimentally, she waded in and kicked water at it, but the gull only squawked insultingly and hopped to another branch. Well, it had been worth a try...
Silencer Wolf
A little way upstream, a lone figure waded on the shallow edge of the river by himself, taking his own sweet time in doing so. The whole day had passed on rather uneventfully for said figure, and he decided to just take things slowly and enjoy what nature had decided to throw(or not to) at him.

By and by a sillouette of a bird of prey passed overhead, circling above the buckskin mustang before disappearing from sight, then appearing shortly again after. It was obvious the raptor was rather bored himself, and had nothing... Aha!

Dropping from the sky, the bald eagle dived towards a little seagull he had spotted a few way ahead. His purpose was not to hunt it down, however - he was bored, and needed any source of entertainment he could find.
Chinchillie
A shadow cast on the water, momentarily cutting the sunlight that danced across the moving ripples. The mare paid it no mind, passing it off as a cloud or something of the sort. Behind her the gull went still and silent on its perch, frozen into terror. If it didn't move, it wouldn't get eaten!

Verbena heard the seagull squawk far too late. Suddenly, the shadow that had been circling overhead banked and grew, shaping itself into a raptor, hurtling toward its prey. Startled, she whinnied, jerking back into the water. That bird was enormous. Another squawk broke her out of her frozen state, spurring her to race her way to shore. But it wouldn't be fast enough to save the smaller bird - a fact that didn't miss her.
Silencer Wolf
Tuari let out an ear-piercing screech as he closed in on the gull. It would seem that the raptor was not fooled by the other bird's frozen state as he homed in on it, aiming to land a killing blow on the head. Talons reached forward as he continued on his path, the sharp, lethal claws glinting evilly in the light.

Just when it seemed the gull would have been raptor snack, Tuari adjusted his flight and tail feathers and sailed over it at the last moment, his talons barely missing the top of the bird's feathery head. The eagle let out what sounded like an amused laugh, before catching a thermal and soared overhead, circling both gull and soquili like a puppy would on the ground.

Silencer Wolf

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:54 am
_____RP with Maralah__
.. a new arrival.

Yue'er trudged on, her legs feeling heavier with each step she took. The mare, once a grand and majestic royal pet, looked far from such a fact - her white coat was littered with dead leaves, grass and dirt, golden scales were dull from dust-settlers and her long, flowing mane and tail were tangled in a few spots. It was clear that Yue needed grooming desperately, and more.

Yue stopped at the edge of the lake and dipped her muzzle into the clear, cold water for a short refreshing drink. After she was done the mare moved on to continue her search for her beloved admiral; little did she know her effort was futile for a few reasons unknown to her. Yue was just tricking herself, she knew, but refused to believe it.

A little way ahead, the gold and white mare could make out a strange shape on the forest edge. Ears perked forward, Yue'er hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to make out of the strange thing. She waited and waited until curiosity got the better of her and, making sure there were no other living soul around, approached the... thing cautiously.

Closer she could see pictures of horses painted on the thing, as well as patterns much like some of the things she had seen back at home, only these were different. Paintings? She guessed so.

Yue circled the 'thing', feeling herself starting to take a liking to the pictures of the horses. Presently she found a slit in the 'thing' and, ears very much forward and eyes very much twinkling, boldly stuck her head in. To her surprise, the items inside were very much human; the mare nickered happily - it was a tent, and perhaps the admiral had dropped by.

Yue felt very much comforted by such a thought and, tail swishing, ventured into the 'tent', sniffing everything she could set eyes on with much curiosity. They smelled and looked different, and strange. Her beloved admiral hadn't been here after all.

Ah, but there was a whole basketful of apples...

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:23 am
At a distance not far from the teepee, Maralah was walking towards her home, feeling tired and sleepy after those long walk. She dragged herself to the lake to wash her face, not noticing the white and gold mare. At the lake the native girl washed her face thoroughly and felt a lot better after that. Before returning to her teepee, the girl stretched herself and hung her catch and fruits on a tree to prevent anyone from stealing them.

After that Maralah turned and walked towards her teepee and stopped when she saw a white figure with cream tail from her teepee. Feeling surprised with the visitor, the native girl smiled and approached the horse. "Well hello!" she said, patting the horses's rump.

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:51 am
Yue was just about to go through a third apple, when she felt something, or someone's, hand on her rump. Startled, the mare dropped the red fruit and shot to the other side of the tent, pressing herself against the cloth(felt more like skin though...), threatening to bring down the structure by her doing so - unintentionally, of course.

Her breathing was labored as the mare turned to look and whatever it was that had touched her so suddenly, her breathing fast and shallow. Yue was not one to fear humans - she never did, but this strange looking person seemed to appear out of nowhere, suddenly.

She had never seen such a strangely dressed human, as far as she remembered. Where was she, anyway? Was this nowhere near her home? Why do people here look so different?

Yue was confused, and she looked a sorry lot standing across from Maralah, with her current physical state of total unkemptness.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:07 am
Maralah saw and realised that what she was doing earlier had frightened the mare. She removed her hand quickly and apologised. "I'm sorry," she said in a friendly tone. "I didn't really mean to frighten you," she continued, moving towards the white mare at the same time. "I lived here, if you're wondering."

As the native girl was getting closer towards her, she noticed that the mare was untidy. Knowing that she can help by grooming her, she took out some accesories including a brush from her pouch and said, "It's okay, with these I can make you neat and tidy. Just follow me to the river and I'll do the rest."

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:55 am
Yue'er's ears flattened against her skull as Maralah spoke. The funny looking girl sounded different! The mare whinnied testily to the native american, unsure of what to make of her and her speech. Only one thing kept Yue from bolting out of the tent as Maralah approached her - the girl's friendly voice and gentle movements.

Friendly, non-malicious and gentle, loving even. Just like the Admiral Wu Shen...

Yue shook her head and blinked at Maralah, taking a step back as the girl reached into her pouch. Ears swivelled forward momentarily as curiosity took over, and the mare almost cried out in delight as a familiar sight caught her eyes - a brush! Perhaps the girl would groom her? Yue missed, among many things related to her old home, being clean and well-groomed. Nickering, the mare reached out towards the brush, sniffing eagerly at it though standing firm at the exact spot where she previously was.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:04 am
Seeing that Yue was interested in the brush she was holding, Maralah then slowly walked backwards towards the lake, with the brush on her hand to coax the mare. At the same time she also took out and apple, in case that might help with leading the mare to the lake.  

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:27 am
Yue'er neighed, dismayed as Maralah backed out of the teepee towards the river. No no no! Brush, groom, me! Don't go!

The mare followed after Maralah, a little hesitantly at first. Seeing the red, juicy apple in the girl's hand didn't help with her confusion either, but it did make the 'baiting' a lot easier, and Yue trotted along after the girl to wherever she may lead her, like a trusting puppy despite her size.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:36 am
Maralah smiled as they got closer to the lake. "So it's working," she thought as she walked on. Soon they reached the lake and the native girl raised the apple in front of Yue's muzzle. "It's for you for being a good horse," she said gently, before brushing the mare's long mane. "And stand still while I clean you."  

Xiao Ling

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces