Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ephemeral Skies (3.5; Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:59 pm
((Okay, these are sucking. If it's alright, Sakura, I'd like to use the 32 point-buy normally used.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:56 pm
Eternality_Cannon
((Okay, these are sucking. If it's alright, Sakura, I'd like to use the 32 point-buy normally used.))
the first post said to use a 32-point buy blaugh  

InuVash255

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:49 pm
Alzzak
Alright, at the moment I don't know what I want to be, but, as I see it I have 5 days to think of something.

That aside, I have a question.
I understand that most likely we are going to be on an airship, but on this airship is their going to be a chain of command or is it just going to be us? And if it is just us does someone have to buy the airship?

There will be a captain and some support personnel like a mechanic and what-not. At least, at first...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 pm
in that case will there be any siege weaponry? Cannon, ballistas or the like. I am just trying to get some more information to build a character off of, cause at the moment I am lost on what to build.  

Alzzak

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:01 pm
InuVash255
Eternality_Cannon
the first post said to use a 32-point buy blaugh

Indeed, I did.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:02 pm
Alzzak
in that case will there be any siege weaponry? Cannon, ballistas or the like. I am just trying to get some more information to build a character off of, cause at the moment I am lost on what to build.

There'll be a few such weapons, yes. Ship to ship combat is going to happen. Likely it'll be ballistae or mangonels, that sort of thing. I'll probably crib some stuff from Heroes of Battle. I haven't finished with the details on the ship yet, to be honest.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm
... I think I gotta look into the Dread Pirate class now. You know, so that I can become the Dread Pirate Roberts.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:38 pm
Raganui Minamoto
... I think I gotta look into the Dread Pirate class now. You know, so that I can become the Dread Pirate Roberts.

If you mean that as more than a very hilarious joke based on your character's picture, you'll want to check your skills. Dread Pirate has a rather annoyingly high set of skill pre-reqs. I built my character to take it when she gets the chance, and ended up with a rogue who can only barely be roguey! biggrin

And I do love the joke. smile  

jennibert

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:50 pm
It was a joke. I've not looked at the Dread Pirate class, so I might not even take it at all. Right now, my guy is really built for leaping from the mast of his ship to the enemy ship and hopefully pulling off a Burning Blade Death Mark before leaping back... probably with help of Shadow Jaunt for the return trip.

Well, I can meet the requirements... skill wise... if I remove some I gave him for RP purpose.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:00 pm
Thinking on it...

Hey Sakura, in this setting, would a Dread Pirate need swim, since it's all airships?  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

InuVash255 rolled 5 8-sided dice: 2, 7, 6, 1, 7 Total: 23 (5-40)

InuVash255

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:09 pm
(rolling for HP)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:34 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Thinking on it...

Hey Sakura, in this setting, would a Dread Pirate need swim, since it's all airships?

I second this! I'd much rather have a skill that was useful in the campaign....  

jennibert

Dallas Moonrain rolled 5 8-sided dice: 5, 4, 1, 1, 8 Total: 19 (5-40)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:58 pm
Rolling hit points.....

And for what it's worth when I post my tiefling who has swordsage on one side of the gestalt; prioritizes dex, int, and wis; and who took improved unarmed strike and superior unarmed strike, I swear I did not copy off of Raganui Minamoto....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:03 pm
Dallas Moonrain
And for what it's worth when I post my tiefling who has swordsage on one side of the gestalt; prioritizes dex, int, and wis; and who took improved unarmed strike and superior unarmed strike

Sounds familiar

Dallas Moonrain
I swear I did not copy off of Raganui Minamoto....

... I'm onto you... stare  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Arc Vembris rolled 5 8-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 8, 5 Total: 21 (5-40)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:39 pm
hit points for my swordsage, who has avoided all shadow hand techniques  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items