Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 am
Dante
User Image

Dante smiled, petting her like a cat, and scratched her ears while she curled up in him and drew circles on his chest and he laughed lightly, kissing her ears again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:50 am
Sophie stopped making the circles and suddenly sat up and looked at Dante. She had a question on her mind so she asked "what was Arigane having you do for him?"
User Image  

Aidensnumberonefan

Demon1013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 am
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Aisu smiled at Ragna and gave a light bow in return. She smiled up at him and said, "Its nice to meet you, Ragna." She knew that he was a good guy and looked around for a second. "Seeing as we both don't know where we are going, would it be fine if I tagged along with you ?" She asked abit nervously. She didn't try to intend it in a wrong way, but wanted to try and get to know him and see how he was.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante frowned. He really couldn't remember....barely even Arigane.....like his memories were destroyed on purpose....but then not completely removed...like something made it stop....gah he couldn't remember!!! "I'm....not sure Sophie....it's like somebody erased my memory....besides you, Ranga, and Arigane a little....but most everything else is gone, he didn't tell you anything?" Dante asked, frowning more.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:02 pm
Sophie stared at him. "Well that's not good. and now we haven't seen him really and he kind of is i guess now in league maybe with that xehanort (sp?) guy... at least that's what i've heard..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:18 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante looked at Sophie and frowned. "Ah yeah...my friend Andu told me about that....and something to do with killing gods....I could of sworn I remembered everything when I woke up.........but now, poof gone-zo." Dante said, showing "Poof" with his hands.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 pm
User ImageRagna the Blood Edge

"No matter what might happen....The Moon will always be blue...as my dreams are continued to be stained in blood.."

Ragna eyes widen and he gave her a warm smile. "Sure you can Aisu." He turned around started to walk.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:37 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

Aisu smiled at him and followed him, holding onto his wrist to keep herself from being left behind. She was light a child compared to him and felt as such, she could do something to connect with him somehow. She smiled at him and wondered where they were going. "Do you like anything ?" She asked as she smiled up at him.

... Ice freezes it over.

Demon1013

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:56 pm
"Okay well that is definitely not good." Sophie scratched her head. "Maybe we should get you to the Doctor and see if he can help you out a bit. not sure he'll be able to but maybe..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:02 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante looked at her with a questioning look. "The Doctor? Which doc and where?" Dante asked, he really didn't like doctors, they always liked to come up with fancy words meaning there ain't a got damn thing wrong with you, that will be 300 bucks thank you and good bye.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:04 pm
"No, i mean THE DOCTOR! with the TARDIS. He might be able to help you out a bit."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante looked at her with a "Da hell?" look. "I have no idea who that is, or what the hell a Tardis is." Dante said, sighing. "But if you think he could help, then I think we should track him down, he might even know more about Arigane. And Sophie..I'm glad to be with you...." Dante said, getting up off the ground.  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 pm
"Okay so we should try the U.N.I.T. place first. he might be there or someone who works with him might be. can you open a portal to somewhere in the U.N.I.T.?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:26 pm
User ImageRagna the Blood Edge

"No matter what might happen....The Moon will always be blue...as my dreams are continued to be stained in blood.."

Ragna smiled and saw as she held onto him like a child. Like she was lost and he was her "light" in some way. "What do you mean? He asked as they continued to walk.

iZanshin

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:31 pm
Dante
User Image

Dante frowned. "I dunno....I never been there before, yet I never been to alot of places I portal to. I can try tho." Dante said, and closed his eyes, searching for an high tech place or something, and got a faint reading. "Um....okay, I think I've found it, hang on to me." Dante said, and opened a portal to hopefully U.N.I.T.  
London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff