Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Atticus Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"Though do Thy walk in the Valley of the Shadows..."

"Are you thinking about Revenge for your father's honor...", replied Atticus as he saw the island within the fog and he continued to row toward the island,"Remember....An Eye for an Eye makes the whole world blind...Don't kill them for yourself...dismantle their power then get rid of them for others."
They then arrived at the entrance of the island, which was where the Tower of Faith was at. There they must cross the bridge to the map room to meet up with the temporary leader of the Assassins.

"...I shall destroy all Evil!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice quickly hide herself in the hayshack to avoid the soldiers. She peeked them a bit, and saw some Templars. She decide to eavesdrop, "Find her, I want her alive!" He shouted to soldiers, and they ran to find Alice. Alice starts to cry, "Father... why didn't you tell me?" She said softly until she notice one of soldier poking on hayshack with sword right close to her cheek, she look at Hidden Blade then she felt a small cut on her right arm. "Ouch." She squeaked. "Sir, Al-" Alice silent him off by assassinated him and hide his body in hayshack, she starts to wear a mask, climbing to top of building and found another Assassins.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 pm
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ Diana Sparrow ¤¤¤¤

User Image
With no one left in this world

"I want revenge, but I can't have it. I know nothing of fighting other then what little my brothers taught me." Diana said looking with the turn of her head. "Father never wanted me to have to fight. Still I don't know what the future hold for me now. I know how to get by in life. I don't believe I could call the surviving."

I will present myself with honor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Soldiers are still looking for her, and Alice climbed down and tried blend with people with her mask on, but one soldier grab her shoulder and she scared. "Hmm... who's behind a mask for young lady?" He said as he about to reveal her face, she quickly knock him out with her legs and she grab her dagger to his throat. "If you try to take off my mask... I'll kill you." Said Alice with the warning tone, but the he throw her on the wall. "Owie." She squeaked but her face is revealed. "Guards!" He shouted and all soldiers appeared. Alice is surrounded by six soldiers. "We need her alive!" Alice quickly place her mask on her head and nervously pull her sword. "Good thing... Onii-san taught me how to wield the sword, but this is real fight." She thought herself with softness. Suddenly the smoke bomb made soldiers cough and Alice felt someone is carrying her to escape. She met Assassin and he took her to the boat, "I will take you to Faith Temple, he will help you how to fight like an Assassin." Said the Assassin and they heading to Faith Temple.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Tsuki stop and rearing, made Alice almost fall off. "C-Calm down boy, please... I-I know this is scary, but I never fought like real sword fight before." She said to her horse and she remember when she's 8 years old, she used to play sword fight with her, 17 year old, twin brothers, Kaito and Hiro, with a hint.
Alice got herself hurt and starts crying because she couldn't defend herself, "Alice... if you wanted to defend yourself, use your eyes and your ears like an eagle." Said Kaito and he bend down to her size and Hiro did same thing. "Try harder Angel, it's good for your future, if wanted to fight like a woman," Said Hiro with a chuckle.
Alice starts crying and she hop off her horse, she climb up top the building and saw Templar, who killed her family, sitting down sleeping. "Prepare to met, your Death Angel." She said and she uses Leap of Faith to Courtyard hayshack.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

As enters the Streets of Eagle... Alice, with her mask on, heard a sword pulling out from Raw. She stopped Tsuki and she forcely pull him off the horse to the ground and gave him an anger eyes with her hands on her hips. "Are you trying to kill me? I'm just taken you to my old home because you grab a boat from behind, look at you, your freezing for heaven sake and..." She raised voice to him, but her eyes and her voice turn soft and she drop her hands with an apoigized bow. "I'm sorry, I pulled you out of my horse," She apoigized to Raw.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:59 am
" no it's my fault" I'm used to waking up and fighting for my life so I'm very contious about how I'm doing" "I heal very fast when I'm sleeping so you won't have to worry much ...... Ugh" a dart glances off raw knocking him out but Thier lies a Templar deep in the shadows of the chimneys and buildings hoping for a chance to kill the weakened assassin that he has been hired to kill  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice saw a Templar and soldiers, she, Raw, and her white horse, Tsuki were surrounded. One of Templar look at Alice like he knows her, but she made a huge mistake... her mask, with a hint of her red eyes, look directly to him. "Those Templars still wants me dead like they murder my family." She said and she pull the dagger.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:50 am
Suddenly The sword in raw's shieth started to shake vigorously the phoenix in the sword said to the gir through telepathy, "i will let you wield me for a time but remember once raw is safe you must re sheath me and not tell anyone of touching me the proud guardian the Egyptian phoenix" "I sense a sword skill in you but you can not us it yet so I will guid your hand to destroy these enemies"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

As Alice heard a voice flow through her mind, she's shocked like God send her a message. "Who's there and which swords..." She said quietly, but she turned around and look at Raw's sword knew the voice telling her. "This sword." She said to voice as she place her dagger back and pull Raw's sword to wield it. "Kill her! Kill this witch!" She heard a Templar cried and she knew this witch meant, Alice Nazumi.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:37 pm
"you will not have to fight i will fight for you but i cannot move your legs but i can move your arms you choose where we head to but i choose which strike and attack to use" just as one of the men come up the pheonix blade slashed him and as he burns away thier is remorse in the sword since this guard had no intention of killing he was just ordered to kill (the swords mind is connected to whoever wields it but if it is wielded by the wrong person the person will go crazy and probably die)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice closed her eyes, and try to think, grab Raw's sword or not. As she open her eyes, she decide not to wield his sword, and she pulled her sword. She defends Raw by two soldiers, she gave the soldiers a serious look then she closed her eyes. "Your finished..." She stopped then she open her red eyes with a flash like an angel processes her. "Demon!" She cried and she backed them up. They were about to kill Alice, but she counter them and she killed one and other she shoots with a bullet. "Don't ever mess with youngest daughter of Nazumi." As she took off her mask.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze

"I am no killer ..."

comming from a door in the wall, Alveno saw a fight with some of the guards and two were coming a him "ah crap it" he said as he drew the Sword of the Altair
User Image
and faught the two guards with all the skills of a master swordsman

"... i only stop them"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 pm
but as nazumi whent to attack another guard thier was a flash of fire over the area not hurting nazumi raw or the horse but killing all biengs with ill intentionsv50 ft raidius killing the templar in the proccess  

medicDemon

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze

"I am no killer ..."

fighting off the two guards, Alveno did a backflip towards the wall and lunged towards the surviving guard. seeing his defeated enemies he wished them to find peace and ran to Alice and Nazumi and helped fight "you know ... Atticus was trying to get you guys to avoid this" he said as he fought a guard and defeated them, but from the shadows, they came again ... the Shadowkhan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"oh great not these guys again" he said as they surounded the three. Alveno started to attack some of them and only managed to get one and it dissapeared in black smoke "the only way is cutting off there heads, anything else is useless"

"... i only stop them"

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces