Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

When Alice saw one dragon, she ran on side of her horse. "Meep!" She quietly squeak and took a peek a bit. "Dra... Dragons." She thought, and she felt like everything turn fantasies or fairy tale.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:40 pm
Alveno steped back when the two dragons landed and almost drew his sword but stoped seeing the silver dragon's blue eyes looking at him and a small growl when he had his hand on it and took it off

Ambrose smiled as he saw Avalona growl and she turned to him 'i dont like him' she said 'he's too jumpy, like a rabbit' Ambrose chuckled as he put his sword on Avalona's satchel "i wont be needing that right now, and either way i can summon it if i do" he said as Avalona bowed down so Alice and Raw could get on  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice whisper to Tsuki and he ran off to horse shack. Alice look at her horse and look at Avalona. She walk to Avalona and try to be friendly to dragon by looking down, hoping silver dragon won't scare her like an afraid little kitten. "Please be brave... Please be brave." She said very timid and she climb on the dragon's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:44 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko just shook her head a slight smirk on her face. 'Always nice to see others reaction with stuff I'm completely normal with,' She whispered through the link, turning to Ambrose she smiled a bright smile. Looking forward again her eyes melted from the ice going back to the soft blue that's always there.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

medicDemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:37 am
"so as I asked earlier what is this talisman I keep sensing in your intentions"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:45 pm
'how did he know about that?' he thought as he aproached him "it's none of your consern ... i'm sorry but thats how it is" he said as Avalona growled at Raw, and Ambrose had to have a long talk mentaly and she finaly calmed down 'you shouldn't read other's minds without premission, especialy one of a God' she said mentaly aloud so all of them could hear

Alveno couldnt believe it, a dragon who could talk. he could barely believe they still were alive and yet here were two dragons with two Greek Gods, and heard Raw's words and nudged him "show some respect, sencing or no just keep to yourself" he said as he thought about it and looked down at his chestplate and there was a golden ahnk with a ruby 'this must be the talisman ... but i feel that they are friends, so i will give it to them only when they ask' he thought and blocked his mind  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:02 pm
" well your intntions are saying that you want this talisman thingy from us so we have the right to know what it is" " even if you guys are gods" stairing at the dragon intently  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:40 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

A shadow passed over the group, as it seemed like a big bird flew over them. If they were able to see clearly, they would see that it was not a bird, but a winged girl. Pushing a stray lock of silvery hair behind her, she flew, not quite sure of where she was going exactly. Not that she really minded, since she had been traveling by herself for years now. Sighing, she gave another powerful stroke with her mis-matched wings, propelling her further on. Out of curiosity, she paused to take a glance, looking at the scenery below. She saw a group of people standing in the middle of a plain, which didn't interest her much. They probably wouldn't want me around anyway. She thought to herself, still hovering in the air above them.

It was nice to just concentrate on just the wind for the moment; her past (which she found herself thinking of often nowadays) wasn't one she wanted to dwell on for long. Still… she couldn't help but to miss some of the people she'd left behind. People who she had actually opened up to, people who didn't hate her for just existing. It was a small comfort in the big world that thought of her as a taboo and a danger before they even spoke to her. Closing her eyes, she inhaled the cool air deeply.

Instantly, an unbearable pain erupted in her chest as her opposing magics attacked each other. Breathing became a labor, and she was left gasping desperately for precious oxygen. Clutching her chest, she tried to keep her wings flapping to stay aloft. Almost one second later, the pain spread like a wild fire throughout her entire body. She screamed, unable to keep her suffering silent any longer. Her wings folded in and her body crumpled as she tried to stop moving, stop the pain. Her body plummeted to the ground, though the girl wasn't aware of anything but stopping the pain within her.

With these broken wings I'm falling

[[Obtuse Ostrich Carnival: I'll work on the formatting when I'm not on a mobile device.]]  

Saia Kakaru

medicDemon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:53 pm
Noticing this flying girl fall out of the sky I sprinted in an inhuman tyPe of run I jumped using my power I caught her but as I decended I could feel a horrible amount of pain engulfing this being of flight after I set her Down I asked the sword if I could help her using the Power of life held within the sword the sword accepted and as I used this power I could feel her pain lessening  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:00 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko heard a loud crashing and looked around to find the source of the noise. Finding the noise she gasped covering her mouth. In less then a blink of the eyes she was over by the girl. These people were asking about the talismans, she couldn't just take one of them out. 'I'll take care of things over here, get them out of here now. If that little bugger hears them he would try to say we broke the rules.' She put such a tight lock on her mental link and his so that the only people that could hear each other through thoughts were them. Letting her hands glow and water surround them she put her full attention on the girl. She cursed slightly under her breath. She began working on the girl's magical current. She began to utter her words hoping to help the girl. It wasn't her first time doing this after all. Looking up at the girls face, she hadn't believed it at first. So many questions she had, but now she had to make sure the girl wasn't in pain.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:09 pm
'alright' he said to her as Avalona nodded and helped Angel get up on her back and he flew to grab Raw 'your coming with me to safty, youngling this is no place for even one with a god sword' she said as she grabed him by the back of his shirt collar with her teeth while he ran to help

Alveno saw that the situation was being taken care of but he knew he had to stay with the two Gods because of, what he guessed was the pendent on his chestplate, the talisman  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:16 pm
Hen I got lifted up at a point where I couldn't do anything I started to flail around saying "HEy PUT ME DOWN" after I got bored and new it was hopeless to resist I just looked at Alveno and said "graaaaaaaa!!" then I fell asleep  

medicDemon

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:29 pm
'i'll take them to the Land of the Riders' she said as she took off, Ambrose nodded as he went next to Kiko "you know her?" he wispered to her

Alveno sat by the two Gods around the winged woman not sure what to do  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:44 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Of course," Tsukiko said softly still trying to control the girl's magic. "I meet her when we were younger. Like me she was an outcast, we became friends almost instantly." She said with a smile as her memories started flowing back. "Just be warned she full of surprises."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash