17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:20 pm
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ Diana Sparrow ¤¤¤¤

User Image
With no one left in this world

"Is there something we can do to help?" She asked looking around, the song she heard made her said. To know someone hurt like that. Did the Goddess mean something to him, she wasn't sure. The sparrow wasn't familiar with the Gods, not like her father was at least. Very few things did she know on the subject. She knew what it was like to miss someone dear, so she didn't want anyone to be sad like she was. A very primitive logic as it was, it was true.

I will present myself with honor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"I am no killer ..."

"the Creed is allied with the Olympians" he said to her as he felt two large dark entities rising to power "Master Xehanort is returning ... and Atticus has turned to the Darkness" he said as he walked to the door "likely Ambrose is going to confront them ... we must assist" he said to her

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:06 pm
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ Diana Sparrow ¤¤¤¤

User Image
With no one left in this world

"The world is falling to darkness." She muttered looking up. She would agree to help, she had to help. Something bad was going on, someone needed help. Atticus had helped her, she didn't know if he needed help. The Gods needed help, so she would do her best she just had to.

I will present myself with honor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze

"I am no killer ..."

Alveno whistled as his horse came and he jumped onto its back "we ride to the Land of Spirits ..." he said as he galloped on to the Castle Bridge and made sure Sparrow was next to him

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

As he enters the castle, Neji stopped and senced the light, which he knows who she is. "What is it, Aunt Hikari?" He said with a frown to ghost ANBU woman without a mask by spirit form with white wings. "Neji-kun, I told your cousin that I'll stick with you." said Hikari hoping he will understand, but unfortunitly he isn't happy. "Aunt Hikari, if we don't protect Hinata-sama, that man might imprison her and then kills me!" He yells at her with anger, but Hikari calm his anger down with her singing ability with eyes closed*. After finished singing, she open her eyes with bright smile. "I know you want revenge from that day, when Hiashi got killed. You have to talk to Thlilix-chan, she knows about you." Neji nodded and open the portal, but he look at his aunt with small smile. "Thank you for calming me down." He said and enters the Mansion, while Hikari disappeared leaving white feathers.

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4UOo-E2Auw  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

He came out of portal and he lean against the wall to think about why Hinata was on the Land of Peace alone. He felt sorry for her that way he shouted for her safety from Unversed. Neji remember Hikari, who he met in the castle, told him she isn't a princess, which made him didn't believe her word because he can feel pure light inside her heart. He heard singing voice, which he knew who she is, "Aunt Hikari, what are you doing here?" he asked her as she appeared in spirit form. Hikari wasn't happy about it. "Before I answer your question, I have something to tell you." she said with anger tone, it made Neji felt uneasy. "While Hinata is in Secret Cave, but I felt the pure darkness and I couldn't identify that darkness." she explained to him, which he felt dumbfold. He remember what Hinata said before he told her to leave, "But, I-" she said in his mind. "Darn it, I'm felt like I am worst cousin and protector. I have to get her out of there." he said as he open the portal and about to heading to Secret Cave, but he felt his hair got tug and made him stop. "Neji-kun, your draining too much chakra and energy. You open the portal and once you rescue her, you won't open the portal." said Hikari as she let go of his hair and disappeared leaving white feathers falling on the floor. Neji have to move Hinata before some of darkness tried to hurt her, he jump in to Secret Cave.

... Dark Shinobi lead to right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Balence between light and darkness...

Hinata tried to defend herself with her Keyblade and Byakugan from Heartless, but her drama mask got knocked off by Shadow. She started to whimper about it as Shadows were about to attack her, the Oblivion Keyblade got thrown to raid them as Neji arrived to back to back. "Ne... Neji-Nii-San." said Hinata with worried to him, "I felt corruption, but it seems Heartless are just chasing you." he explains with his top genius grin. Two Hyuugas made a stance, "Ready for this?" he asked her and she responced with just a nod. When the Shadows were about to strike them, but Hyuuga Princess's palm turn light blue and Hyuuga Protecter's body cloaked with light blue, their chakra are ready. "Hyuuga: Great Heavenly Spin!" they cried as Hinata is using Protection of Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms and Neji using Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin to create giant dorm of Eight Trigrams. After they wipe them off, Neji look at her. "About this castle, there is something I need to show you... it's about our mother." he took her to show her about their late mother.

... Our bond will never be broken

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 am
Jack Ambrose

User Image

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

running into the corador he stoped to look around then Kuriboh floated next to him "which way?" he asked as Kuriboh floated to a way nearby and cooed as the wall fell down to show a hidden staircase "nice ballence ... you ok?"he asked as Kuriboh nodded "ok, i think this should lead to he Keyhole" he said as he ran up the stairs

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:08 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

"I'll be right beside you..."

Wendy and Carla enter the Entrance Hall, they look around, yet they felt eerie about this place. Carla look at the upstairs doorway, "Hey Wendy, there might be a clue about where Yami might be hiding, so do you think you will track his scent," she told her calmly. Wendy listen as she look at her cat partner, then look at the hall, "Yeah, I will try to catch his scent," she replied and try to catch his scent. Suddenly Hikari came by to catch them up as she's holding the white star necklace, she have to catch her breath by panting as she walk by and place her hands on her each knees. Her blue eyes lay on the surrounding, then her nakamas, "Promise me...not to go off without... without me and Aussie-san... please..." she panting in heavily breathing from running, those two earn an anime sweat drop, "I'm so sorry, Hikari-san..." she apologize to her. Carla walk to princess, then pointing at the necklace, "Aren't you going to wear it?" she ask her bit curious, Hikari look at the white star necklace, she has no idea why Aussie throw the necklace to her, "This does remind me of brightest star."

"... There's nothing to be afraid of."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Aussie looked around as he watched the darkness clouded the room. He knew that the necklace would protect his new friend but he wasn't sure what the darkness had in store. As He just stood there, he noticed dark creatures appearing around them, their eyes glowing bright yellow and their thirst for their hearts were shown in them.

Yeah, pretty popular. ┈━═

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:41 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

Wendy and HIkari caught the familiar presence, along with Carla, saw the dark shadowy creatures. Wendy held Hikari's pants, Carla however, snatch the necklace and place it around Heavenly Wizard's neck. Hikari look at white cat very curious, "Carla-chan?" she said quietly, "Look, I don't know what is creature wants, but this creatures wanted something that same creature said to feed on Italian. We are probably their next meal," she replied, then she and Wendy gone pale to hear. Hikari begin to act like a child, "Yami-kun won't ever do that," she told her very childish, but place her hand on Wendy's head to make her feel safe. Carla landed on her head to keep in support. Hikari summoned her keyblade and take a stance from Aqua, Wendy seems to be ready for her magic. Heavenly Wizard take a quick look around, "Whatever that Heartless or that Darkling, they have similarity about their ability," she comment to her friends very calm and focus, Wendy glance at every creatures.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

"Well this just sucks..", Aussie looked at these demons, his eyes growing softly brighter, taking out his staff as he waited for these dark creatures to get closer. As he growled softly, his eyes shinning still as he made his staff split in half with the blades appearing on each half. He then chuckled loudly before running into the darkness, the sound of slicing appearing within the darkness while the other creatures began to ran toward the three wizards.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:35 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

Three female wizards saw those creatures heading towards them, only Wendy and Hikari are in back to back. Wendy spread her arms wide as the fast wind barrier to form and moves her arms in a counter clockwise direction as her sky blue color magic circle appear under her feet, "Metsuryū Ōgi: Shōha Tenkūsen!" she cast her Sky Dragon Slayer Secret Art Shattering Light: Sky Drill to wipe out the half of dark creatures, Hikari hear her sky dragon slayer friend casting Secret Art. She focus on her magic by her white light and picking with the wind as she jump up and spins around to create the twister, "Ten no Mahō: Hōrī Sutōmu!" she cast he Heavenly Magic: Holy Storm causing the wind of tornado cloaking with divine light, then it cause the beam of light blast the creatures. However, it create Unison Raid to wipe out all of dark creatures by their light and air. Wendy and Carla are happy to see Hikari using her magic, then she landed the floor by her feet. Hikari never knew she is strong, "They do have weakness, a light will overpower them." said Carla about the creatures weakness, she can tell both wizards are like the sky that pass down from heaven. Wendy and Hikari look at each other then they smile at each other, yet Hikari's necklace seems to work as three Fairy Tail Wizards waiting for Aussie.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 am
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

As the three female wizards fought, Aussie fought as well. With his blades slicing through the creatures like they were pieces of paper, he saw something strange within the dark shadows that he was in. He noticed a human figure standing in front of him, his thick bladed weapon slamming my back into the light. As he groaned softly he noticed the figure had disappeared after he tried to see him. As he slowly got up, he noticed that all of the creatures were gone, making him sigh in relief,"Ouch..now I know what getting spanked feels like...Jesus"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]