• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 am
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

As he sighed, he reached into his bag that was behind his cloak and he took out a pearl. He then handed it over to her and smiled, his eyebrows up a little with his eyes closed, trying to do a big smile,"Put this in a place where you can't misplace it or let anyone else see. I always keep two of these with me."
He then turned around, toward his friend and relaxed his face, placing his right hand on the girl's shoulder,"Let's get going...oh and kid?"
He looked at the girl again, his smile coming back in which he knew he had to say it,"I may look 52...but I lived threw the keyblade realm wars."
He then took out a hook from his bag, smiling cause he remembered stealing it from the Captain's Ship before he knew and which he hooked it onto the Hidden Gun. He then fired it up into the air, going high enough to attach onto a zip line in which he chuckled, looking at Jack,"Go take her to the ship. I'll be there."
He then flew up into the air, going down into a zip line which it headed straight to the Rising Falls.

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha raised her eye brow at him and shrugged. "Well there dark, damp but have great acoustics." She said smirking. She made a small ball of fire and electricity in her hands and tossed it back and forth from one hand to another. " But I guess I don't mind them, being a half demon and all"
She took the pearl from Atticus and tucked it into her sash around her waist. When he talked about the Keyblade realm wars her mouth dropped slightly. She nodded at him and waved good bye as she watched him go down the zip line. When he was gone she looked to Jake and sighed. "Well lets get going then and by the way whats with the fuzzy thing?"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

"James was right, he is a show-off" he said as Usha spoke to him "hmm? ... oh Kuriboh's my Familiar, that is a magical creature that a Mage has ... like a pet in a way but people like my brother and i, we dont have pets ... we have a very close friend" he said with a smile as Kuriboh gave a happy coo as he walked down the stairs as Kuriboh floated next to her "i would tell you the full story about him ... but i'm guessing you dont have patiance for a long story ... though i could be wrong" he said with a smirk

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

(it's Jack not Jake smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:36 pm
Usha Lilit

Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight.

User Image

Usha felt the urge to through her fire/ electric ball at the back of Jacks head but decided against it. She raised one slim eye brow at him at the comment about her being impatient. "Well thank you ye of little faith. I happen to have some patients just not with snide sarcastic people like myself."She said laughing a bit. " So what's it like to be a Mage? Being a half demon power just comes simply to me. Along with kick a** hair and horns." She said sticking out her tongue at him and grinned. She followed him down the stairs

Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine.

OCC: Opps razz Typo  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 pm
Jack Ambrose

laughing himself, Jack turned his head to her as he continued walking "tel you what, i'll tell the story on our voyage to Olympus" he said as he looked forward "being a Mage is ok, but the training takes years ... but the end result is worth it when you get in a fight which lets face it with as many evil maniacs trying to take over the world, there've been plenty for everyone"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 pm
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

Usha nodded at him, following him down the starts. She gazed at the fluffly thing still beside her and still felt the urge to poke it. She held her ball in one hand and lifted one finger and poked it lightly and pouted slightly. " You're not as squishy as I thought you would be."

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:19 pm
Jack Ambrose

Kuriboh instantly gave a coo when she touched him and flew around her head "he tends to make friends almost instantly ... just dont call him names like 'hairball' ... last person who did that ended up taking a one way flight to the next contanant" he said with a smirk as he opened the door to a secret way to the Rising Falls and lead her through

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wendy Marvell

User Image

"I'll be right beside you..."

By the mid-air, Hikari held Aussie by both hands, it seems like she can hold only one person as she developed strength. She and Carla are looking for the hole for taking bird eye-view, then Wendy saw the hole, "There it is!" she shouts and pointing at the hole. Hikari and Carla saw the hole, then two flying users flew down to enter the Keyhole. Hikari place Aussie down, but she doesn't know why she has to be reckless, maybe because of her childish habit of running off without Yami or sneaking out without any trace. She blush so big, "I'm so sorry about that, I have some kind of habit of run off without any trace," she apologize to him as she rub her head silly. Carla begin to yell at Hikari again, "You are like Natsu!" she yells at her, making her cry in panic. "I'm... I'm so sorry... and thank you finding the hole Wendy-chan," she apologize to Carla, ut her mood seems to change to thank Wendy. Carla face palm. Wendy smiles at her, "Your welcome Hikari-san."

"... There's nothing to be afraid of."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Aussie chuckled softly as he rubbed his biceps, chuckling softly before he looked at the keyhole. What a strange thing to behold as he grabbed his staff that was whole yet again. As he began to walk closer to it, he noticed something was strange. He learned about magical keyholes when he was thirteen. He knew about them being the connection between realms but he then noticed how the keyhole didn't seem to go anywhere. Like it was closed. As he rubbed the back of his head, he noticed the hooded man jump down to the ground with two pairs of keyblades floating around his body, his face still hidden while he began to speak softly to Aussie in a demonic voice,"You...You will be the death of us all unless you give yourself to death..."
Aussie was surprised as he stepped back, noticing a field appearing around them which it pushed the three wizards away from them, the force field trapping Aussie and the hooded man there close to the closed keyhole.

Yeah, pretty popular. ┈━═

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

Before Hikari turn her head from sensing the dark presence, she heard the demonic voice, but she along with Wendy and Carla were pushed out of force. Their body landed on the floor as skid to earn some scratch. Hikari slowly lifted her head and notice only Aussie and hooded man, she recognize two keyblades as her eyes grew wide, "This can't be... Yami-kun, is it really you?" she said very slowly, yet not very sure that voice is same as her friend. She noticing the force field, knowing this really means as she remember back in Sandlot about that discussion about Darkling and Darkness connection with Yami. "Not good, Aussie-san might be next," she comment about it as she felt the terror is coming through her mind.
Wendy and Carla lifted their head slowly, they look at the force field around Aussie and hooded man, they remember Darkling told them about Yami becoming Darkness puppet. However, they heard Hikari's comment, they gasp and look at two men, knowing this is really bad.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

Aussie growled softly as his aura began to grow in a strange way. It wasn't just darkness nor light. It was a mixture of both as his eyes began to shine a reddish color, throwing his staff into the air before slamming his fist into the man's hood. As the man was slammed against the keyhole's entrance, Aussie's hair began to shine a blondish color, his staff still in the air as the hooded man's keyblades began to attack Aussie, each blade stabbing him in either the chest, thighs, and stomach. As Aussie groaned loudly, he just stood there, the blades making his body bleed quite a lot but the angelic Aussie couldn't exactly realize he was hurt. As he began to walk toward the hooded man, he smiled demonically before he broke all the keyblades out of his body. As the blood splattered, Aussie catches his staff which a spear appeared in his hands, stabbing its blade into the unknown man's chest. As he groaned loudly, Aussie pulled off the man's hood, showing that the hooded man was not Hikari's friend but just a shadow. As the shadow disappeared, Aussie growled softly before the field disappeared, his hair still blond and his eyes still red,"Where...are you..."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:14 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

As the hooded man revealed, Hikari widen her eyes and quickly stand herself up, "That's not Yami-kun," she said about the shadow, leaving Wendy and Carla shock in dismay. Still Hikari was puzzled, where is Yami any way, it begin to worry her. When they heard Aussie asking himself, it nearly scare two female wizards as they scream to see him look different. Carla remain emotionless and look away, "Yami must have fled," she said very emotionless, but it didn't effect Hikari. Wendy slowly walk up towards Aussie, trying to calm him down, "Calm down, Aussie... we don't know who are you looking for," she said very calm and frightening, but Hikari, however, nearly scared to see Wendy getting close to Aussie. She and Carla are half worried and scared, "No wait, Wendy-chan! We don't know what is Aussie-san thinking," she plead to Sky Dragon Slayer as she's scared what happens next, Carla use Max Speed to fly towards Wendy, "Wendy!"

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

Aussie's body calmed down when Wendy tried to make him feel better. He wasn't sure what to think as he placed a cigarette between his lips. He stood there, his spear turning back into a staff as he slowly put it back into his backpack. He wasn't sure why they were so worried about him, his eyes squinting at his friends while he began to walk away. He felt like it was his fault that he couldn't find her friend. He heard about what the shadow had said about if he didn't end his life, other will die in his place. With a soft sigh, he lit his cigarette between his lips before he inhaled it deeply, not sure what his message means,"Should I or am I their enemy? A lover becoming a fighter once more...such a pity how I get into this mess..is it my fault others are dying because of the darkness or is it just rumors of the enemy's mind?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:30 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

Carla grab Wendy, but she and Hikari stunned that Aussie got calm already. Carla place her partner down, feeling irritated, "Mattaku mou..." she curse herself as she flew off wondering. Hikari felt really sad, she worried about Yami and his safety since she and her sister finally found their parents, but her parents disapproved her and Yami's friendship. She curl herself by the sun light appears by the hole, having a deep thought about friend's disappearance. Wendy and Carla heard Aussie, yet very lost about his comment. Wendy begin to speak out as she give him a sweet smile, although she cough about smell the cigarette, "Aussie-san, what are you saying? It might be just the rumor, they might probably trying to trick you," she ask him, then trying to make him feel better, yet Carla look at Aussie and Wendy. Carla look at Wendy in concern, "Wendy..."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items