• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Revenge isn't my choice ...

After Carmana responce, Neji knew he couldn't have her because she only look at her as older brother. He tried to think where Hinata might be gone to with his eyes closed, "I don't know, only I know is our home, but it got swallowed by the darkness thanks to Madara. Which means, it might take about less then a month, and that will make... few weeks to find her. If not, then either Dark Lords or Zatsune must have found her and making us extremely difficult, so that will make us... a quarter of month." he said in top genius thought, suggusting the tracking Hinata and how long does it take.

... but for both of them

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:57 am
CARMANA

Carmana gulped and nodded......he hoped hinata was safe from danger......he clenched his fists......his nobody spoke up...... "then lets go find her......" carmana looked at him and nodded......he sighed "......i have a way to speed up the procces of finding her......if i focus on her......i could open a gate directly to her......"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:11 am
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Right before he responded, "How pathatic, two Keyblade Guardian doesn't even know where Hyuuga Princess is gone to. So guess what, I imprisoned her!" said Zatsune with snickered, Neji turn his head towards her, she was just standing right in middle of the checker, where the Queens sisters standing before the battle. He stood up with a glare, "Are you here to kill us?!" he asked her waiting to summon his keyblades, but Zatsune look at him as she kick something then grab something familar, and throw it towards him. Neji caught it and saw Hinata's Lucky Charm made of Thlassa Shells as he look at it. "Nope, I noticed the explosion and turns out it was that child dark demonic power, huh interesting... two darkness, one is child of darkness and other is demon child. I would rather call that child of darkness, the son of the darkness, but too bad he rather stay with the two daughters of the light." she replied to him about Carmana's darkness and Yami's dark nature. Neji looked at her as his eyes begin to narrow about her talk.

... but for both of them

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:21 am
CARMANA

Carmana glared and spoke up in rage "give hinata back right now! and i swear if you have hurt her in any way shape or form you will pay dearly for it......" he summoned a keyblade orb and crushed it in his hand......the shards formed into lightning oblivion......he held it in his reverse grip and took a step twards zatsune......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image

Miku Zatsune

I won't give up...

She doesn't budge much as she snap her finger to show the fire image of Hinata, she's okay, but her body is sleeping. Zatsune doesn't curve her lip as sh cross her arms to her chest, "I'm afraid I'm not going to give her back to you. Seems like that Tobi lost his arm, ugh he wasn't bleeding just oozing with white subtance." she remarked about his loss of his arm. Neji feels like something wasn't right about Madara, he can tell the difference between them, "... that not what Madara do, so could mean-" he gasp as he realized everything, "He's not-" "That's right, the real Madara Uchiha was dead long time ago before you and your Hyuuga girl are born, Tobi was his real name. He stole his name to make Uchiha legacy world domination and following Uchiha foot steps." she cut him off and made the fire image disappeared, Neji dropped his knees with a shock. "Madara is... dead."

... Until I see her body full of blood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:12 pm
CARMANA

Carmana growled......he gripped his keyblade tight......he stepped tward zatsune and activated his armor......his eyes glowed bright blue......his will to fight shining in them...... "if you......dont give hinata back this instint......i will show you what its like......to have everything about you destroyed......this is the pain i felt when my memory was taken......its the pain you will feel if you continue to hurt my friends......Neji......Hinata......they dont deserve the torment they go through......i may not know if your telling the truth about madara......but i know this......who ever attacked back there was evil......i just wish i could remember how the final blow was struck......be cause one thing is for sure......it was my handy work! and i know this! because my light......has never been darker! some may say its a bad thing that i have no light in me......but know what......i dont care what they say......it makes me strong of mind body and soul! and its what drives me to say......GIVE HINATA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! his voice seemed to echo from every where with the strength of a god......his nobody helpped neji up...... "......this is new......as his nobody i know him well......he used to be amazing when it came down to him......but this......its like he cant stand it anymore......"

((......carmana is going all zen rage......this is about to be EPIC!))  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Neji doesn't say anything after Zatsune said real Madara is dead, and Hinata was in prison without any locations. Zatsune sense Carmana's anger, which she smirked a little as The Fallen drawn out from his wrath. They took Neji away from Carmana's Nobody, "Hey! What-... Uh oh." he cut off by claws on his throat to held hostage. Zatsune likes that idea and look at Carmana, "Sorry, not going to happen, but if you use your portal, my wrath fallen will kill this boy fast and painless before you will save him. Your wrath feeds you endlessly, along with pride." she remarked about Carmana's wrath and pride. Neji glares at her, but he can feel the blade on his throat, this is bad.

... but for both of them

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:01 pm
CARMANA

Carmana smirked under his mask......he stretched his arms abit as if he didnt care and looked back at neji......suddenly a skin tight layer of lightning surrounded neji and electricuted the fallen......leaving neji unharmed......carmana looked back at zatsune and chuckled "......my power extends beyond the demensional gates......and beyond this demension itself......dont trifle with me......my rage will consume you and anyone who gets in my way......now give hinata back......or eles!" he stepped closer and his rage seemed to grow......he was glowing with black (darkness), yellow (lightning), and purple (demension) energy......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

Miku Zatsune

I won't give up...

She flinched about his dimention gate, she scrowl with pure wrath and envy causing to raise more Fallens and teloport themselves to the other realms. She unhurl her black wings flew up, looking at two keyblade wielders, "If your looking for her, Tobi, Madara imposter, probably have her in, I don't know... Small Island. You better hurry, he's searching for her lost heart." she inform them with evil laugh as she disappeared.
Neji heard every word she said as he passed out, seeing something from the past, he can see the street and saw a familar little girl crying and run pass him. He followed her to see who she is, he gasped, it's his cousin, but his younger self wasn't around her because he holds grudge against Main House. Until the world disappeared around him, "Wait, Hinata-sama!" he tried to call out, but his vision has swallowed him to darkness.

... Until I see her body full of blood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:27 pm
CARMANA

Carmana glared under his mask......he opened a d-gate to the island......he looked at his nobody who washelping neji to his feet and using his water powers to splash water on his face to wake him up......carmana mumbled under his breath about what he would do to zatsune next time they met......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

He woken up from a water and shook his head, is it a dream or hallucination, he couldn't tell something wasn't right. He look at Carmana's Nobody as he place his right palm on his head, "Thanks, but I don't know what's got into me. I know one place." he said to him emotionless and open the Corridor to Darkness and ran to Small Island, hoping to save his cousin.

... but for both of them

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 pm
CARMANA

Carmana and his nobody walked through carmana's d-gate......it closed behind them......carmana was still glowing with energy  

Carmana

Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces