Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 am

User Image
Mika

Mika waited laying aginst the door. She then started to fade into a sleep, trying to stay up. "Why am i so tired...?" She said as her eyes closed. And right behind her a white light flashed, and kena looking over her shoulder at the light. Her eyes widen, and she lifted up pressed on the door. "What...?" She said hearing a voice. Then she hurried and ran to the light, exiting the pod room through the bright portal. As she vanished within the vortex it closed right behind her not leaving a single trace.

..I'll wait for you sister..

Mika is teleported to the train station.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:55 am

User Image
Kena

Kena hurried and arrived to the main pod room main room. The door was shut tight, and she banged on it with her left hand, calling for Mika. "Mika! Mika!?" She then placed her forehead on the door, not geting an answered and she looked down thinking, "She cant be in here...theres no precences at all...". "She was here...just not any more.." The voice in Kena's head said. "And how would you know that??". "Are you that weak, that you cant sense her past presents that was here..? never mind...stupid question." She laughed after her own joke. Kena growled and looked at the door, calming herself down. "If shes not here...then where? and how did she get out..?" . "So...what are you going to do? Break the door down to see if shes still in there..?". "Ugh...your annoying.." Kena said running back to the room she was at where she was attacked by the nobody's. Then she stopped in front of the entrance they jumped from to come in, and leaped out from the underground passage, back into the mansion room.

User Image Hate is power...  

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:41 pm
Raze walked into the mansion room and looked around,"I remember this place, now let's see if anything here can get me out of this town." He mumbled to himself and began to search the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 pm

User Image
Kena

As Kena ran she stopped, staying in the room feeling a different presents in the area. "I wonder who that could be..." The girl said in Kena's head. Kena hid aginst the wall next to the door. She peeked out to see if she'd see someone. She then spotted a person roaming and searching the room over from where she was. "Just my luck....". "What are you waiting for...? Just go and kill him, like you did the nobody's from before..there's no telling if he's a good guy or not.." She said with a sadist laugh. "Correction, i dont sense any darkness in him at all... "So? what, your going to trust him?" Kena held her hand out and her scythe flashed black into the palm of her hand. She held it downward and replied quietly, ignoring the girls question "Just...exactly who are you? I've heard you in my sleeps when i was little...but now i can hear you through out the day, why?". "The names Anek, your inner darkness. You weren't able to hear me before, because the darkness wasn't so grand as it is now...". "Darkness?". "You just now noticed? the power your using, is mine...well not completely. But the more you use it, the more i'm more vulnerable. Without me your weak..". ".....i see, so Anek it is. Your like an anti version of me...what happens if i use full power..?. Anek laughed, "Well, your body will be mine for the momentary, until i am perished out..". Kena smirked then walked out standing to the door way, looking at the man who has came. " Tell me!" She yelled to him, as her voice echoed, "What brings you here? Are you ally's with that man who attacked me and my sister? If i recall, his name was Axel...If you are, remember my name; Kena Geleto, the one who is going to end your life.." She said in a demanding voice to him. She then lifted her scythe, pointing it to him in his direction. Anek chuckled in Kena's head, "your an interesting character, Kena..."

I'll protect you...

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 am
Raze turned around when he heard a girl's voice from behind. He looked at her then the scythe. He sighed when he heard her demand, He crossed his arms. he reached into his coat and pulled out his small crystal dagger."I don't know anyone name Axel and I don't really care." He stated bluntly."Now, would you mind putting your weapon away? I'm not in the mood to fight." He said turned around continuing his search. He looked aorund and sighed."Nothing's here..." He mumbled and turned to Kena.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 am

User Image
Kena

"aww....what a disappointment.." Anek said with in Kena's head with a small chuckle. "Shut up, Anek."She said in a small whisper to her still looking at the man. She sighed and the scythe exploded in the palm of her hand, disappearing. "Hmph...quite rude. She said crossing her arms, looking at him scan around for something. Her cat-like ears twitched when he looked at her. "Then why are you here in this abandoned place..? she said in question. "Nothing here but rubble..

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:35 pm
"A necklace." he answered simply and headed for the door."it ain't here..." he stated and sighed. He paused at the door and looked to her,"why are you here anyways?" he asked with a neutral tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:34 pm

User Image
Kena

Kena walked from the door way, leaping over the rail and landed on her feet from the jump. She then started to walked to the mansion entrance doors. "A man who goes by the name of Ansem..I found old documents on him, and it was said his laboratory was here..likely it was, but its years old. No longer in use..The computer seems to be broken down, so there's no telling of where his location might be..Only thing i have of where he might be is this "other worlds" nonsense.." She walked and stopped a good 5 feet from the boy. "does that answer your question?" She said with a mockly tone. Anek stayed quiet, listening on both of there conversation.

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:30 pm
Raze didn't looked I her direction and kept walking straight towards the White Room."Yea suppose so. Now that you couldn't find anything I'm gonna guess you're leaving." he stated rather than questioned. He walked towards the door and sighed."Ussually this place was crawling with monsters.now it's a bit quiet." he thought and looked at Kena.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 pm

User Image
Kena

"Why would you suspect such a thing?" she said with a smirk. "I'd like to hear more about this necklace...what exactly is it for..?" She questioned. Her eyes were slightly dazed but motivated with interests. "who knows...whatever your looking for might help me in a way..."

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:00 pm
Raze sighed disappionted,"Nothings special, It's just a necklace." He lied and added,"So it can't help you in anyway, so you should just go." Heopened the door to the White room and looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:00 pm

User Image
Kena

"...i see..." She said in an unsurely way then tilted her head at him. "Then I guess you are no help, after all.". "So he says..". "I know..." Kena said in mind to Anek. Kena then turned and took her leave with no further questions. The doors closed rapidly behind her with a strong force. She made it past the gates leading out of the mansion, but stopped. "Whats wrong..?". "nothing..we should find Mika, i want to know about these other worlds.". Anek replied slyly. "If only we knew where she was.". "I'll search every detail of this town if i have to, to find, Mika.." She said dimly to Anek. Then flashed into black mist leaving a small black feather peacefully behind.

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Lone wolf4530

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 pm
"Thank God, Maybe I can have some Quiet." He mumbled to himself andsaw in plain sight the necklacehe was searching for. It was in the shape of wings tied together simply with a thing rope."And Watch me find myself into someone else's problem." He said to no one in particular and a disappointed look. He held the necklace up and Vanished in a mist of white feathers.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

Thlilix

Thlilix body appeared right front of opeing pod. She remember the day on Hinata third birthday:
Hinata heard a scream and her grandfather told young Princess, that Lady Hikari got kidnapped by a man, but Lord Hiashi will rescue her. "P-Please T-Tell... T-Tell daddy to be safe and m-mommy too. Hinata cried with tears to her grandfather. "Your father is strong to protect her, when they first met from darkness. He look at Protective Heart Charm with curious look. "Your mother never told us why she gave you this, but her word she told you." Hinata fidget with sleepy eyes, her grandfather knows she's tired. "You can go to sleep, Princess Hinata. Your parents will be okay, when they return home safe, like you said." Elder said to Hinata and Hinata felt happy and hug him. "Good... Good night grandfather." She said to him and ran to her bed and fell asleep. On middle of night while she's asleep, she sense a pure darkness. She heard a voice, "I was right, she's chosen one besides that woman we're kidnapped was a false lead." Said a voice and Heartless kidnapped her. She sense the darkness are getting closer, but she heard her father in her dream. "Hinata!" Hiashi cried and he saved her. Next morning she heard her mother was disappeared. She starts crying to her father, and her cousin Neji confort her for loss something dear to her.
Thlilix body started to glow a bit.

User Image

Hikari Hyuuga

Hikari saw Thlilix's body glow with light, she even thinking of herself as a kind mother. "Thlilix-chan, I'm sorry, I don't think Atticus-san will able to find my daughter, I've failed you." She said to her, she carry Thlilix body to Pod and she close the pod, change into spirit form and enter the body to sleep.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Hikari Hyuuga

Hikari fast asleep in Thlilix's body and heard from computer, 35 percent memories recovered. Suddenly she twitched and woken up then sent outside of body with solid form. "What's wrong with this castle? Is my dream telling me about Final Keyhole in that castle?" She thought with her dream she saw and she look at Thlilix as she disappeared to Final Keyhole.  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff