Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The End of Days, Chapter One: Decimation Men (OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 am
The axe bounces off harmlessly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:00 am
Yurro
Making a straight flight towards the top-most station Igneel chuckles at those he left behind as he makes progress unhampered due to being invisible, and a better mode of transportation. Upon making it too the station, Igneel searches for an ideal place to land by circling over the area, all the while looking for an ideal target for some fun.

((Will await description of area, if not any reactions the Dm wishes to make towards me before continuing on with my plan. Basically Igneel is looking to see if the station is open so that he can land, has places to hide, looking for enemies walking around, trying to tell who is the boss, etc.))

The top of the mountain is a 20 ft radius, with three guards standing atop it manning a Ballista. They don't notice you are there, but you can tell they are ready to go with the weapons they have on their bodies.  

Slave Xaccheus

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 pm
Eternality_Cannon
((Okay, Antarei? There's one skiff left. The one you're shooting at has Delan and Rage on it, while the others were shot out of the sky.))

{Oh. I was under the impression that there were four skiffs. Okay. I'll just hold on to my spells then. Hadn't realized there were so few targets left.}

User ImageThe greataxe barely posed a threat to Rage's toughened hide, replete in mithral and fused with dragon scales. He laughed heartily and raised his sword again, aiming to slay the remaining attacker and rid the ship of the annoying gnats assailing it.

{Rage is full-attacking the remaining fighter. Primary on sword is +20, then potential confirmation, then secondary +15, then potential confirmation, then bite +15, then potential confirmation. Critical threat on sword is 15 or higher.}  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 6 20-sided dice: 20, 12, 8, 18, 1, 10 Total: 69 (6-120)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:14 pm
Heh. It'd help if I actually rolled the dice. +20 (confirmation +20), +15 (Confirmation +15), +15 bite (confirmation +15).  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 6 8-sided dice: 1, 4, 7, 2, 6, 7 Total: 27 (6-48)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 pm
One crit and one hit - 6d8 + 33 damage.  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:19 pm
27+33 = 50 hp damage.

Assuming he survived, I'll use one of my 7/day Brutal Surge charges to initiate a bullrush, +9 bonus on the opposed strength check. I don't have to follow him but can push him as far as the roll allows, so if possible, I'll knock him over the side of the skiff.

24 on the bull rush. Here's hoping I can push him off if he ain't just flat out dead.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:20 pm
((Rolling fortitude save to see if the warrior dies from massive damage...))  
Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:23 pm
As Rage's attack hits the warrior, copious amounts of blood spew forth from a deep gash running straight through his armor. Gritting his teeth, he bears with the pain, and attempts to catch Rage and avoid being sent hurtling to his death...  

Slave Xaccheus

Yurro rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 15 Total: 16 (2-40)

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:55 pm
Eternality_Cannon

The top of the mountain is a 20 ft radius, with three guards standing atop it manning a Ballista. They don't notice you are there, but you can tell they are ready to go with the weapons they have on their bodies.

Hmmm... Only three guards huh? Personally I'm kind of insulted. All the same, lets see what kind of trouble I can cause... Igneel thinks to himself. The wind whips past his scales as he lands to the far end of the platform, away from the guards all while still invisible. Taking a moment to shift into normal form [Canceling 'Humanoid Shape' invocation] he can't help but think to himself how wonderful it is to be back in the body his Mistress gave him. Using his assassin-like skills inherited in his body, Igneel takes up a place to hide so that he can start casting his 'Baleful Geas' invocation on the first of the guards, all from a distance. (Technically used up all my actions for this turn, so I'll post my next turn in case I can't get on in time.)

Moving as silently as he can, with the aid of his specially padded talons, and hiding with the aid of his 'Walk Unseen' invocation Igneel starts to take aim with is spell-casting. Looking at the possibly biggest and meanest of the group Igneel smiles as he thinks about ways to make the victim his puppet. Finally coming upon an idea, Igneel starts casting his invocation with the command of "Follow the commands of a man called Igneel till he dismisses you from service, along with protecting him from all harm". Then proceeds to cast the same invocation with command on his comrades.

Hide: 1+9+20 (moving while invisible)=30
Move Silently: 15+17=32

[[Baleful Geas invocation: Cast Geas/Quest, except after 24 hours, subject takes 1d4 Str damage and every 24 hours after. If immune to Str damage, take 2d4 damage instead.]]  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 4 20-sided dice: 3, 1, 8, 6 Total: 18 (4-80)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:25 am
{I feel I should point out, Anatarei, that 27 + 33 is 60, not 50. rolleyes }

User ImageDelan shifts his stance as he moves five feet and gets into a flanking position with Rage. Now that he was in the right position, his attacks were all the more deadly. He makes two rapid stabs with Subtle Knife as his opponent, hoping to bring him down with blows to vital organs.

{Two attacks, each crits on a 17 or better. Confirmation rolls after each initial roll. +21 (confirm +21), +16 (confirm +16)}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 18 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 3, 3, 1, 6, 5, 6, 3, 2, 2, 6, 4, 1, 3, 6, 5, 1 Total: 65 (18-108)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:26 am
A 24 and a 24 to hit total. Assuming those hit, here's damage!

1d6 + 8d6 sneak attack + 12 per hit. (total = 18d6 + 24) = 89 total damage to the last opponent, assuming that I hit at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 am
((Poor guy... he only had seven HP left...))

Delan just went to town on the final warrior. Blood just splattered everywhere, with bits and pieces of organs just splattering out all over the deck. The guy's skull ATE HIS HEART after his stomach was inverted. He is DONE.  

Slave Xaccheus

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:11 pm
User ImageWith the boarding party eliminated, Oulviina brings Sabine back down to the airship, beckoning Halen aboard the war griffon. "We should get to the tower as soon as possible. Let's see if we can't get this mission done."

Gavrial lets Misery and Rage climb upon him as well.

"Who else needs aerial transport? We could use the remaining skiff, if you don't mind the gore..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 pm
Halen climbs onto the griffin without comment, merely flashing Oulviina a smile. Misery is a little more hesitant.

"Sorry, I'm not much of a rider," she says as she climbs aboard behind Rage. "So if he needs any guidance, that's up to you, okay?"

Both Misery and Halen draw their bows--if anyone approaches, they'll fire.  

jennibert

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:53 pm
The skiff currently holds a manning crew of four. They obviously hold ill will, but all of them are too terrified to do anything but hold the controls. It seems obvious they won't take you anywhere without some further "encouragement". For the record, they all have HP 18 and AC 10.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff