Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:49 pm
Mxyzptlk

User Image
"oh dont mind me ... im just here for the show, bit boring in the fifth dimention ... your dimention is alot more hilarious" he said as he ate some popcorn "you know ... this needs more excitement" he said as he snaped his fingers and the Heartless grew an extra head "woah ... theres one for the history books ... greek monster turned real ... sort of anyway"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:20 pm
Saix's eye twitches as he gets up to kill the Hydra. "O whatever." He mumbles as he rushes At the heartless.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:10 pm
Xion noticed the the battle, but wasn't sure if she want to be seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:14 pm
As Saix Lunges, one of the heads smash him like a basevall and he flys back into the tree Xion was hehind.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:30 pm
Eyes wide, Xion hide further behind the tree to keep from being seen.

(... What's up with the little dude...? o.o;;; )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:33 pm
Saix sees Xion and calls her out. "Xioj I see you! Now help me kill this Hydra!"  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:48 pm
Xion looks at the ground. "Darn it.." She mutters, then comes out to help you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:51 pm
Saix goes beserk and starts a combo wih Xion. "lets go!" he yells.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 pm
Xion nods, then lunges at the heartless.

(It... is a heartless right...? sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 pm
Saix and Xion smash and send balls of magic at the Hydra destroing it at sending waves crashing at the island.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:01 pm
Xion landed back on the ground, panting heavily. "Looks like we did it..." She said, a small smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:06 pm
"Yes. I Agree. Well, its still early and everyone completed their Missions so how about we all come here?" he suggests while plopping himself on the ground.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:21 am
Mxyzptlk

User Image
after seeing the fight, Mxyzptlk clapped his hand "wow ... that was entertaning" he said as he floated down to Saix's face level "who knew that blue boy here could take it down, shouldnt you be in the circus as the wolf man though?" he said as he laughed and poofed next to Xion "i mean seriously ... i can see why you were hiding from him" he said as he lied on his stomach in the air "i might as well introduce myself ... Mxyzptlk is the name, dimention hopping's the game"

(he's basicly a pesky imp who's matching wits with one of the characters. plus i saw that u two were new in the guild and thought i'd greet you with another non kingdom hearts character couse theres alot of them. by the way his names pronounced: mix yez spit lick)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:26 am
Saix's eye twitches in annoyance as he turns into his giant wolf form and jump at Mxyzptlk with a claw that matches the tiny imp's size. "ack. Your so annoying!", he thought, as he could not speak in this form. After being unsuccessful with his atempts, Saix settled down and transformed into a Nobody again. As he turned to Xion, he said," Xion, since it's still early, i've also got another mission. There have been odd disturbances in the water around here. You and I will go check this relm for any heartless." Then he tuned to the imp."You travel dimentions right? Can you tell us about this area?"

(oh lol i thoght you were trying to qnnoy the living day light out of us.)  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:09 am
Mxyzptlk

User Image
(well he is a bit of a pest)

"take it easy" he said as he fixed his bowtie and bowler hat "this is my favorate suit" he said as he zoomed ahead a few feet "and plus ... the Heartless and Nobody threat is old news, infact i thought you Organization smooks were history as well, eh ... guess no one manages to stay gone for long ... that old geezer for example, crome dome and stupid beard ... what was that guys name ... Xehanort or something" he said as he shook his head "but even him ariving isnt as bad as whats comming ... ohh i'd stay indoors if i were you two" he said as he shivered and poofed next to Saix "but ... if your so desperate to continue ancent history ... then fine ... i'll tell you about this place ... this is the home of those Keyblade hero's your so infactuated over, but they split, who knows where they are now" he said with a grin  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff