Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Twilight Town
Market Street Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm
Xion ran over to the womens' section. When she came back, she wore a bright yellow shirt with a floral pattern and a short dark green skirt. She had a navy blue bow clipped to the side of her head. "What do you think? Is this friendly enough?" She asked, scratching her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:41 pm
"i guess... And you look very colorful.", Saix said while exiting the shop. So where to now?  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:48 pm
Xion looked around. "Any sign of him?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:55 pm
"Not that i know of... Umm lets go talk to some people and if no one knows, pprtal to the collesium." Saix says to Xion. Saix walks up to a laady and said." umm... Hi madam do you know about this?" he holds up the keychain. The lady looked at it and replied," yes, this is the sign of Posidon. Sadly, thats all i know."  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:05 pm
Xion looked at the lady, then at Saix. "Posiden...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:08 pm
"the god of the seas, earthquakes and horses." explained Saïx. " we have to to to the coliseum." He opens a portal and goes through.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:37 pm
The portal blinks on and off, then dissapears. "I guess something big is blocking he portal there.", saïx said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:48 pm
Saix goes poof to the Castle that nevar was.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:36 pm
The Guardian

User Image
The Guardian drove and pulled into Market street appearing out of a wall and he stopped the Bus slowly and said," Okie, we can stop here so I can fill the bus up on gas" he smiled kindly at the Nurse and said,"We should let Fawkes sleep."
----------------We've given everything we can. there are no heroes left in man. they'll watch you die to save their lives. They will not stand by your side! Because of who they are! They are not ready! So Ill fight! Ill protect them! Until they are! until I die!------------------------  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:37 am
Fawkes

User Image
Fawkes stired in his sleep then awoke to find himself in a town with a beutiful sunset and senced Ambros had returned, but desided to stay with these two a bit longer to help them  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm
The Guardian

User Image
The Guardian was refilling the gas tank and he starred up at the sky thinking, what if we dont succeed. I dont think we have enough time to do this, time is going so fast"
----------------We've given everything we can. there are no heroes left in man. they'll watch you die to save their lives. They will not stand by your side! Because of who they are! They are not ready! So Ill fight! Ill protect them! Until they are! until I die!------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 pm
Fawkes

User Image
Fawkes flew over to the gas pump and nudged his arm telling him help will come  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 pm
The Guardian

User Image
The Guardian smiled and petted Fawkes saying," Okay, I believe you, " he smiled kindly and added" I should go spread the word while Im here. And let the Nurse rest of whatever shes doing in the bus." he closed his bright eyes and opened them and stopped filling the bus, he didnt have to pay.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:32 pm
kira would have fallen out of the sky outta a portal he went through back a milits forest he would have feel hit the ground hard and look around at the enviroment "ow my back...where am i??" he would try to study his surrondings but would have been suffering from servere trama  

yukasi scarecrow

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 pm
The Guardian

User Image

The Guardian sighed softly getting his wooden hilt and started to walk, ready to spread the Doctors story around Twilight Town, he sun the hilt saying,"I dont want to have to use that Weapon, its so annoying, and weird to hold."  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff