Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The start of the Rest of you life: Chapter one; Betrayal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Standing around the outside of the in with Sharty, Var, and Tik, Ententre looks up towards the window where Vahni had climbed through. "What kind of thing do you think is telepathizing to us? I want to imagine it is something with big claws and fangs!" He says, stomping around and growling to his own imaginings. Stopping as he heard what Sharty said to herself, he turns to her and says, "Yes, it is fascinating and what is more fascinating is that assassin's usually get paid large sums of money to do their jobs." Finishing his sentence with a grin, he turns back around and goes back to his stomping and growling.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:09 pm
"They usualy get payed well because they kill well" Var mused for a moment. A small smile tugged at his lips as he turned to Sharty [Gnome]"I think I have an idea that doesn't involve geloteine... though all plans benefit from it"[/Gnome] A hearty chuckle at his idea passed his lips.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
glitterboypilot rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:56 pm
Suddenly a box near, Vanhi explodes sending droplets of cheap wine and shards of wood flying as if hit by an ogre with a club. "I am not a weak child! I go with Lorcan or with Lyle, no one else." Orhan yells. "I live because of them." He whispered as he wiped his eyes, as the room started to become blurry to him.

Outside, others started to come out of the other buildings. They started to form a group as they walked slowly to the Inn. Leading the group was two orc's. "Oh, Brother, Krag wants their strongest but can I have the rest?" One of the orcs said. But the other one didn't say anything, This one seemed like the smarter one and was sizing up the group. "

(Spot, and listen rolls and people who wish to fight an Initiative)  
Drugged Lolli rolled 3 20-sided dice: 18, 6, 5 Total: 29 (3-60)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 pm
((Spot +10 = 28; Listen +10 = 16; Init +5 = 10))

Drugged Lolli

Yurro rolled 3 20-sided dice: 13, 15, 19 Total: 47 (3-60)

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 pm
User ImageBe careful Orhan, we don't want to kill innocent by standers just because they judge books by their covers. We will be able to prove our power soon enough. Looking about for his Haversack, Lorcán flies over to another bunk bed to rummage through his sack. Eventually he pulls out a small steel mirror and starts to groom himself.

All the while he could somewhat over hear someone speaking Gnome outside and the keyword of the conversation was the word "prank". Pranks always tickled Lorcán's fancy, part of his heritage after all. [Gnome]What's this I hear about a prank? If you throw in some gold coins, I would be willing to give my assistance...[/Gnome]

((Spot: 13+5=18, Listen: 15+5=20, Init: 19+4=23))  
Jacior rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 9, 7 Total: 36 (3-60)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:19 pm
Spot= 30(20+10), Listen= 19(9+10), Initiative= 19(7+12)  

Jacior

gamingguru rolled 3 20-sided dice: 8, 3, 8 Total: 19 (3-60)

gamingguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 am
Spot + 0, listen + 2, Init +3,
Auhauha had been looking over the child to be sure he was not injured.  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 3 20-sided dice: 19, 14, 1 Total: 34 (3-60)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 am
{Spot +3 = 22, Listen +3 = 17, Initiative +6 = 7}
User ImageVanhi eyed the pseudodragon incredulously as it came out from the blanket. "By Tiamat's whiskers, you're the thing that's throwing around all those threats? You're no bigger than a lizard-parrot." She tries her best to stifle a chuckle.

As the box explodes near her, Vanhi deftly dodges several pieces of debris. "Impressive display, I suppose. I'd advise against making things explode just because, kiddo. You don't want to be seen as a trouble maker. And..." She cuts off, hearing the guttural sounds of orcs outside and catching a glimpse of them through the windows. "Looks like we've got a horde of orcs outside. That should be fun. Unless they're with you lot?" she asks of the child and tiny dragon.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 am
User ImageTaking a glance at the woman with a warm yet fiery personality's reaction through the reflection of his mirror, Lorcán couldn't help but give off a laugh. @Vanhi: Haha! Couldn't tell by my telepathy huh? Well don't let our sizes fool you. We don't need the strength of big bodies to bring down our foes. And I'd be careful with those comments miss, I'm more then capable of taking down things bigger then myself on many occasion.

Upon the comment of approaching Orcs, Lorcán checks his Blindsense 'radar' and confirms it. @All friendly teammates: Orcs be approaching the inn, these be some of the thieves I talked about earlier. Stay here Orhan, I'll take care of them! After all, it's time to get some hair a burnin'!

Putting his mirror back into his pack, and flying over to the window, Lorcán takes flight over the crowd of Orcs. All the while activating his 'dragon sight' (Magic Insight Invocation) to see if he could spot any magic items of interest among the crowd.

[Magic Insight: Spell-like ability that casts Detect Magic in a 60ft cone, and while this invocation is active I can choose to cancel it while touching a magic item to cast Identify without components.]  
Rock_DS rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 17, 6 Total: 29 (3-60)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:49 pm
((+5 to spot, +5 to one, +1 to inish))

"A prank for the sake of a prank should be enough to entise anyone" Var tossed back after a small jump. He didn't like people listening in on a conversation he wanted to keep private. He would have to take note of everyones known launguages.

"A gnome knows to never judge strength by size" he though back to the source of the voice.

A smile formed over his features as he looked towards the Orcs. This is going to be interesting, he though to himself.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
MT the Clown rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 5, 20 Total: 45 (3-60)

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:48 pm
((Listen 20, Spot 5, Initiative 21.))

Standing quietly outside, Isaz puts away her spear and leans facing the doorway. Speaking to no one in particular, "Great. Mind-speakers. No fighting except for the boom. I wonder if anyone was hit? If they were, there should be more commotion... Hotheaded fools."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:17 pm
With the mention of the orcs Auhauha runs back down the stair way making sure to miss the last step containing the trip wire, as he headed for the door or a first floor window if there was one. The orcs would be the first here to face judgment.  

gamingguru

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 3 20-sided dice: 12, 16, 11 Total: 39 (3-60)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:48 pm
{Listen +3 = 15, Spot +1 = 17, Initiative +2 = 13}
User Image[Gnome]"Aye, a good bit of a prank would liven things up a bit, maybe calm down the situation, too. But, I'm just saying, what kind of prank would yuh be interested in?"[/Gnome]

Sharty spots the orcs and sighs. "I was really hoping this was going to be easy. I'm not a fighting sort, y'know."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:37 am
{Just out of curiosity, are we waiting on someone to get this battle started?}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Drugged Lolli

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:08 pm
Disciple of Sakura
{Just out of curiosity, are we waiting on someone to get this battle started?}

((The DM I believe, for listen/spot results, and initiative order for monsters))

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff