Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dragon Age Game: Recruitment 6/6 FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 pm
NayrVentess
Wolfram Asher Davidson
and i'd have joined to with a Midnight Student-style Fighter. gonk

What do you mean by that? Because you are in if you still want to be.

Just going to start the Audits now...
Sticking to core books and Powers.
I'm sticking to a basic array.
Changed race, actually Px

Judas Codeyn, elf fighter

Making sure i'm legal, but let's just say mine's a wanderer who came upon the party.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:41 am
NayrVentess
Arc Vembris
http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=35402
Grodan, Human Bravura Warlord

Here's my rough draft background. Anyone else from Redcliffe?

Grodan was a recruit in the service of Arl Eamon of Redcliffe. When Soveliss saved the Arl's life, Grodan was inspired to become a brave hero just like him. Years later he eagerly jumped at the chance to join the Gray Wardens, ready to prove himself in the battle for justice.

Audit!

- Warlords can't be trained in Insight, did you miss by one and mean to train in History?
- I can't find a weapon anywhere on your sheet...?

Other than that it seems fine!

What? No Insight? That's like a rogue not having diplomacy! I've retrained to Athletics, might as well use that Str score.

And TWebs was being buggy the day I made him, my weapon should be visible now.

@Insanity QFT = Quoted For Truth  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:10 am
Insanity Logic
Went and switched my dex down to 14, my Cha up to 15, and then put the point on dex to bring it to 16.

Hopefully I'm done now.

Yeah thats what I was suggesting ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 am
iDragow
Insanity, since we're making level one characters, I would highly suggest downloading the Character Creator from the DnD website. It goes over everything with you, and makes the process really easy and enjoyable. I'm not sure if it'll have the most recent updates on it without a subscription, but it's definitely worth a look.

Anyway, here's Theron, the Dalish Ranger, sans background and stuff. I'm gonna try and make him dislike Humans, but what with so many of them in the party so far... confused

EDIT: And I suppose I should say this: I haven't beaten Dragon Age yet, but I'm trying to quickly before we start. That doesn't mean that I'm going to be cutting anything out on the playthrough, it just means I'll focus on that and only that, instead of the other four games I bought a few days ago. sweatdrop

Audit!

Seemingly no mistakes, good ol' Character Builder smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:31 am
MT the Clown
please check this over and tell me how it is: ]http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=35429

Audit!

- You should have one more daily power, it is 'stocked' in your spellbook. You can still only use one daily per day, but you can choose from both of them.
- I assume you're meant to have one, but you haven't put an Orb on your sheet...or any other equipment. Either that or I just can't see it, I hate the Tangled Web sheet stare
- You should have 2 more 1st level rituals to begin with.
- Your HP should be 24, thus making your surge value 6, and your bloodied value 12.

Other than that it seems ok  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 am
SlimeGuru
Hedrick (Human Brawler Fighter) is posted. What do you think?

Audit!

- You can't be trained in insight, even with your extra human skill, because that gives you an extra class skill, sorry but you'll have to swap it for summit else ^^

Other than that its good smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SlimeGuru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:44 am
Sorry, I thought we were using backgrounds. Swapped for intimidate. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:48 am
SlimeGuru
Sorry, I thought we were using backgrounds. Swapped for intimidate.

Oh right, yeah backgrounds are cool, my bad. Its just that you hadn't specified that your insight training was from a background. Which background did you pick so I can add it to the sheet ive made? And in that case, you have one more skill to pick, either Initimidate or Streetwise, since they are the only class skills left to you, which one do ya want?

EDIT: My Bad again! Ignore what I said about one more skill razz  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SlimeGuru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:54 am
Peaceful Life. The character builder lists it as being from Dragon 383. I had it listed under racial features, didn't know where else to put it.

"You chose a quiet life of farming, keeping a shop, or running the family business. What ended this period for you?"
Related skills: Athletics, Insight

My answer is of course, The Blight  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:00 am
Wolfram Asher Davidson
NayrVentess
Wolfram Asher Davidson

Making sure i'm legal, but let's just say mine's a wanderer who came upon the party.

Audit!

- Uh, Avandra doesn't exist in Ferelden... None of the DnD Gods do, the only Gods you can really pick are either the Maker or the Elven gods, head to Dragon Age Wiki to find out who they are in particular, although only really the Dalish Elves revere the elven gods, elves from an Urban environment either follow the Maker or no God...usually.
- By your just a wanderer who stumbled across the party, that doesn't really work because you need to be a Grey Warden...

Other than that it seems fine smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:00 pm
NayrVentess
Wolfram Asher Davidson
NayrVentess
Wolfram Asher Davidson

Audit!

- Uh, Avandra doesn't exist in Ferelden... None of the DnD Gods do, the only Gods you can really pick are either the Maker or the Elven gods, head to Dragon Age Wiki to find out who they are in particular, although only really the Dalish Elves revere the elven gods, elves from an Urban environment either follow the Maker or no God...usually.
- By your just a wanderer who stumbled across the party, that doesn't really work because you need to be a Grey Warden...

Other than that it seems fine smile
Fixed and i'll be a Grey Warden then.

Dammit all, i want Gaia to make light-skinned elves so i can get away with making a Gaian half-elf NPC xP  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 am
Right, it seems we are only waiting on Rhaegar to make a character now, I'll give him a day or two before I PM him. Also only half of you seem to have done backgrounds. Like I said in the first post, I want a decent sized background from everyone, and for them to think about how they fit in the world and why they became a Warden; whether it was by choice or because Soveliss conscripted you or whatever. Doing this background isn't going to get you EXP. because its not optional, but having a good background will have benefits that will crop up in game as we play.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:45 pm
For my character, being a wanderer more than anything, it was by choice. Boredom started to set in, so he felt like trying to do something else entirely - joining a group. Perhaps the allure of doing something good was more than enough, but given that Judas is a wanderer, he needs coin more than anything. At one point, he was a member of a noble family, but left to follow some cult, cutting off family ties and his right to inheritance. The cult followed a false god - the leader of the cult himself - and Judas fled. He is practically an athiest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:57 pm
I should have gone with my Half-Elf paladin for this game. Just change a few of the words around, and he would have fit into the world almost perfectly... Oh well.

I'm still writing mine. So far the gist is that he was one of the ones who fully turned into a werewolf, and ever since hasn't been quite... right. When Soveliss sent out the call for new Wardens, he decided to join as the Dalish of old had. It will be more fleshed out, but I'm short on time now.  

iDragow

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:06 pm
iDragow
I should have gone with my Half-Elf paladin for this game. Just change a few of the words around, and he would have fit into the world almost perfectly... Oh well.

Except that half-elves don't exist in Dragon Age ^^  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces