Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:01 pm
Taya nods in agreement and takes his hand. 'those guys are strange. i'm not weak........atleast...i don't think i am.' he said to himslef as he was helped to his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:45 am
(sorry guys, I aint been on lately as my internet has been messing me about, I know what's going on anyway. Lets just say for arguement's sake I was involve, got knocked around alot as I aint got my Keyblade yet.)

Stitch picked himself up off the ground. He shook his head, trying to gather him self. He limped over to the others, still clutching the pipe and holding his head. He stumbled and almost fell as he neared them, stopping next to Taya, "what the hell is going on here?" he asked  

dmalac

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 am
Taya looked at Stitch. "i have no idea myself. but i think that if we all have these powers, we need to learn how to control them." he stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:31 am
Manabu grabs hold of his left arm, still broken from that gravity attack he suffered. "Let's go to town. I need to hit the hospital."

He leaves the two friends behind to walk to town, the pain in his arm too much for him to ignore anymore. Should he stay like this anymore he would fall asleep.  

Kenshin Yuki

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:47 am
Taya watched as the injured man left. he turned to Stitch. "you wanna follow him? he might be seriously injured."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 pm
Xiebeth had closed her small portal when she saw Regret open his own portal. She shook her head. Those keyblade brats where going to be no threat, they where nothing more than flies. Just incase Regret decided to return to the throne room she quickly replaced her hood over her face, her face covered once more by shadows.

Ooc: I really have no idea what to post >.<  

Wiggs-sama

dmalac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:46 pm
Stitch nodded and walked after Manabu, "Besides" he said, looking over his shoulder at Toya, "He might have the answers we need.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:49 pm
OOC: You could post about finding npc members, or just keep watching us.

Manabu makes his way towards a building coated white and pink, similar to a hospital. Once he enters he sees four other people in front of him, signing up to get their own room. "This is going to take forever." Manabu then sits down in a seat lined up before the front desk, awaiting his turn.  

Kenshin Yuki

dmalac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:17 pm
Stitch looked at the cue. He relaxed against a wall. "wanna know the best way to move along a line?" He asked, and then without even waiting for a reply he pulled the fire alarm. Everyone bolted for the door, after a few seconds it went off and the secretary gave Stitch a funny look. He simply shrugged it off, "I think its your turn pal."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:31 pm
Manabu takes the fire alarm as a chance to move forward in the line to reach the counter. Normally this would be a bad idea, except he really wanted to. He didn't want to resort to underhanded tactics for something as small as getting ahead in line.

After he gets situated in a room and his left arm wrapped up, he begins to nap in his bed peacefully. He would need the rest, after what happened to him today. 'I owe that guy...I wonder what he'll want from me afterwards.'  

Kenshin Yuki

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:57 pm
Taya smiled as Stitch pulled the fire alarm. "yea, we'll need answers like 'why were those guys attacking us' or 'what are those strange blade that we weild and why do i feel like i know how to fight with them.' stuff like that..." Taya sat down in the waiting room and looked at his hands. 'what am i....' he asked himself before clenching his fists.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:04 am
a man, leaning against the wall next to the fire alarm, shut it off after the crowd had left. "That man who was attacking you....His name is Regret." The man said. He also had one of the Organization coats on, hiding his appearance. "As you could tell, he can control gravity. He is the leader of an organization known as Organi Matrix." He said, as he stopped leaning against the wall. He stood up, and walked over to Taya. "You feel it is natural, because the Nobodies are a Natural enemy of the weapon you wield, the Keyblade. A single boy was the last generation of Keyblade wielders, and he single handedly took on the hoards of enemies you now fear. He had help from no one, and it is because of him that we can now help you." He said, lifting his hood, revealing a spiky blond haired male, with blue eyes. "My name is Cloud. We helped Sora fight last time...since then, he's gone missing. Now, a new organization of Nobodies has risen, and we're gonna help again."

Regret entered the throne room right after Xiebeth put her hood on. "They're nothing....You SAW that, obviously...." He said, his face chastisingly serious towards Xiebeth. "I believe I told you to stop spying on me." He said, angry that she still disobeyed his orders, although he'd asked her so many times.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

dmalac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:23 am
"You mean the Blades you two wield" Stitch said to him. He stood up and walked past Cloud, "I'm no Key Blade weilder and I hardly know any of you. This has nothing to do with me. Besides, I'm no hero, I don't know why I followed that scream."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:12 pm
Her hidden cheeks flushed an angry red. How dare he speak to her as if she was nothing more than a-a child! "Who said I was spying?!" She retorted angrily her fists clenching. "I have all the right to keep an eye on anyone who might pose a threat to me." Her eyes shone out darkly from the convides of her hood. That includes you. She didn't trust anyone. Never had and she never would.  

Wiggs-sama

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:11 pm
Manabu opens his eyes, taking a good look at the bright lights and the white ceiling above him. He looks at his bag placed in a chair to his right and reaches for it, taking hold of the strap to pull it towards him. He unzips the main flap and takes out a cell phone, which he flips to display a holographic image. This image shows a woman with bowl-brown hair and hazel green eyes. "Manabu, there you are! You haven't contacted me in days!"

"I feel I was denied...critical...need to know...information." He says to her in a grumpy, irritated voice. The woman blinks twice before looking away.

"You've met one of them, have you? I guess there's no way around it; there have been recent reports of creatures in white who have attacked and destroyed our branch bases. They were led by men in black coats, and called themselves Nobodies." She says to him, as a sad tone present in her speech. "We didn't know they would show up so soon, and in greater numbers."

"And you didn't feel the need to tell me there were three enemies I had to worry about? I was told to fight the creatures of dark emotions and the creatures of dark hearts." Manabu replies, anger clearly coating his tone.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games