Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Original RP ~Twilight's break~ (OPEN! Yaay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:45 pm
Ryo changed into his human form and smelled the food. "AHHHHHH, smells delicious." Ryo soon then thought about the witch's last words."So, what now? I mean, whats this necromancer got against us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:01 pm
"I haven't got a clue."
Nagato leaned against a tree.  

Amias Nicht

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:28 pm
"It's probably because we are raising against his tyranny, or at least I am...that and we kinda killed some of his followers...anyone in the Imperial Army, really. He and I have a little....grudge if you will against eachother. So, I'm going to kill every largely known official on this continent, ending with the Necromancer that destroyed my village and blamed it on me." His glare became more serious than ever known, an anger seemed to become his aura. "Excuse me, I must realease my anger..." Corvus slowly got up, and walked slowly to a small thicket of trees. He disappeared for about a minute, and suddenly, all of the trees were completely leveled, leaving nothing but Corvus standing. Corvus slowly began walking back, still emblazened with his glare, when he noticed something the flattened debris. His eyes changed suddenly, and he walked slightly faster to the item. To his amazement, a human was there, and he was still intact. He lifted him up by his collar, connected to a long trench coat, and revealed him for all to see, unharmed. "Who're you?" Corvus asked in a serious tone.

"K-k-Korosu, sir..." The person looked tough, but had a very diminishing demeanor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:10 pm
"Heh...seems vampires aren't the only ones with destructive aura.."
nagato jumped on top of the tree, and checked the progress of the decintigration.  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:43 pm
(Well, getting closer to a good time for me to pop in, maybe a cave of some sort people? Like an underground cavern system unexplored and unmapped my man kind? Yeah, that is kinda specific.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:25 am
(ok lol im only getting 2 more characters
1 girl whitch name sarah wind http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p203/animebunny629/CuteAnimeWitch.jpg
she is a good whitch who has been traveling with dark (other charcters name) for 3 years she has the ability to control the elements wind and water also do a coulpe of other things like cast spells and summon items
her and darks quest is to destroy the imperial army because they both have personal problems with them
2 guy human with strange abilities name dark (last name unkown)
dark has no memory of his past before 5 years ago all he knows is how to use his powers and that he use to be an assasin he woke up in the imperial army dungeon and escaped he is searching for his lost memories
his powers are strange there like energy that can surround any part of his body and can control it to where it is like the sharpist blade he normally puts it around his fingures and uses it as blades to kill his opponents other uses will be show later
http://quiz.hisdivineshadow.net/pluri/three/whawayojoiapaslifassas.jpg
sorry its so long)
ouran saw a man holding a girl coming out of the woods the man appeared to be human with blood red hair and the eyes of a killer but also a side that you can trust
"someone plz help my friend sarah she is hurt someone help her please,"dark said as he walked to where he was infront of ouran and colapsed
"hey i will help," ouran said dropping to his knees and began to heal the boy and the girl
the girl began to wake up but the man still slept
as my eyes opened there was a boy infront of me that wasnt dark "where am i where is dark," sarah said as she was freaking out and looked around and saw dark a sleep oon the ground right next to her.
"dark are you ok..dark wake up whats wrong with him," sarah said crying over dark

"he will be ok see is already begining to wake up," ouran said smileing as dark began to wake up

as dark began to wake up he saw sarah crying,"sarah thank god your ok dont cry im fine thanks to the kid right next to us i think," dark said looking at ouran
ouran blushed and smiled at them both

i wrote alot lol  

king zetsu13

Ryxga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 pm
With the odd appearance of the witch and the murderous-looking man, Corvus squinted at Korosu. "Have you any idea what that attack could have done to you?"

Korosu cocked his head slightly at Corvus, and spoke softly. "I know well, considering what has happened to the innocent shrubbery surrounding us...OH! Cain, where are you?" Korosu looked around, and all of a sudden, a large blade, shaped like a bats wing, only upside-down, and it had a srimson eye near the hilt, had arose. "What do you WANT? I was sleeping quite peacefully!"

With this slight introduction, Corvus' eyes widened. "You...I've seen this blade..." And with that, he threw down the odd person, and walked toward Nagato with the same eyes of anger, whispering in his ear. "We must move away quickly...if he follows, kill him. But kill him quick enough so he can feel nothing. We are in danger near him..." And with that, his eyes changed into happy eyes, and he introduced himself to the newcomers, and instructed for the group to move out, even as the small mouse still simmered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:16 pm
"all right then."
nagato runs with corvus, watching, and noticing that the man was following them. Nagato branches off the the side without the man seeing, and after he passes, a lightning bolt crashes down on him, actually, three at one time, instantly killing him from electrocution, and explosion of his body. Nagato re-joins corvus.
"Lightning makes you feel no pain at all....."

(won't reply till tomorrow, goin's to bed.....g'night!)  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:28 pm
(not trying to be a pessimist, but epic that was kinda lik god-modding)
"Uggh, Burnt flesh!! Man it sucks to have heightened senses." Ryo tried covering his nose from the smell while running. Ryo stopped suddenely and turned around. The crazy man got up as if it was nothing and he started to smile like a crazy person. Ryo looked digusted by his appearance."Um, guys? We got a problem."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:57 pm
((I will reveal this...Korosu is a main character to the story line, and for this to be revealed was not intended so soon. I didn't expect a massacre, but I had expected an instance of this sort to happen (i.e., a main character not revealed as one, to be killed), and I think it is mostly because of how late it was. For now, Epic, don't obliterate the enemy, give them a chance to respond...for you have awoken the third strongest character in this RP...^^; ))

Corvus looked over his shoulder noticed the person just struck by lightning arose without the simpliest burn. He smiled with that of malice and violence. The white-haired, trench coat enclosed entity filled the air with hatred. "Lightning may pierce the sky and brighten the darkness, but the darkness just reforms, and the storm continues..." His voice had changed slightly, and the atmosphere around the area grew dank and dark. His eye peered from his hair, making the him seem even more manical. "I am the Elementalist of Darkness, Kurigari."

((I realize there will be questions, but everything will be explained later on...))  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:10 pm
(.....oh crap...)
Nagato turned around, stopping dead in his tracks as he remembered the familiar face, that had tortured him for so many years.
"You...I'll kill you!"
Nagato charged at kurigari with lightning charged in his fist, but was knocked back with a dark blast, then kurigari warped next to him, kicked him across ten trees, and blasted him high into the air, where he would be at least two miles away.
"Damn....after all this time...the gap is still so big?"
Nagato fell to the ground, quite a ways away from the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:24 pm
Corvus watched as Nagato flew away, realizing the extremity of the danger they are in. "Guys....we should kinda run..." Corvus was nervous at this creature that stood before them. The smiling creature laughed solemnly.

"You freed me, Nagato, and that was a thank-you. Quite proper, eh? Now, who wants to fight me next, hmm?" Darkness began to shroud the area in a mist-like form, spilling from what seemed to be the ground Kurigari walked on. "Everywhere, there is darkness, especially in you, little ones." He coaxed and beckoned Ryo and Corvus. "Come. I want to see your potential. Do not bore me, for if I tire, I will turn you into my own being..."  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:38 pm
"No...I won't let it end like this...."
Nagato very shakily stood up, and rested for a while. After recuperating a little bit, he started on his way back, following by the scent of corvus's blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:52 pm
"Nagato, you will pay for this. Nows it's my turn now." Ryo walked closer to the Elementalist of Darkness. He felt a rush of fear by his power demonstrated on Nagato. Soon that fear turned into anger by friend's weakened state. Ryo stopped on front of kurigari. "Let me show you the power... of the wolf!" Ryo changed into his werewolf form and growled at the enemy.""Come at me, you mangy pup."  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:55 am
"I don't seem to be running as fast as usual, I'd be a fourth of the way there already. I only seem to be running half speed..."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games