Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:20 pm
(i feel out of the loop here, uhhh nagato where did u get battery oil from lol)
"Who's this guy supposed to be indiana jones or something?" Rick spotted dom jumping off the falling building. Two more tankmon drove up to the two. "Not those two again...Oh well." Greymon swung his tail at the two and sent them flying. Greymon soon followed angewomon.

(Niiccce burn hakari wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:49 pm
"Oh no you don't!" Angewomon swooped down, grabbing Dom and giving him the extra meters he needed to clear it. "Just giving you a hand!" Evelyn laughed.  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:16 am
Dom took his finger off the button on his digivice which would have armour digivolved Patamon so that he would be able to get down safly. Dom sighed as he said. "Where would I be with out you Evelyn?" Patamon followed behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:21 pm
(If you look in my registration, I have tons of batteries in my bag, and i have the ability to make bombs, even though I didn't say that.)
nagato grabbed dom's leg, not really caring if it hurt him or not.
"Sorry, without gaomon, there isn't much I can do in terms of flying..."  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:18 am
Doranak Half Lion Kid
Dom took his finger off the button on his digivice which would have armour digivolved Patamon so that he would be able to get down safly. Dom sighed as he said. "Where would I be with out you Evelyn?" Patamon followed behind.

"Probably where I found you, kindergarten, hiding under the desk from the teacher." Evelyn smiled at the memories, although there was a reason she had to switch schools after that. "Good times. Do you think she still has a bruise?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:48 am
"....ugh.."
"Good morning, gaomon."
nagato climbed up dom, and sat on angewoman, keeping gaomon in his arms.
"It'll be a while before gaomon can fight again."  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:29 pm
After Dom had Nagatos foot his face, Dom armour digivolved Patamon and let go of Angewomon falling onto Pegasusmons back. They rised to the others hight and smiled at Evelyn. "I hope so, she deserved it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:12 pm
"Gaomon, are you ready?"
"Yes master, I didn't take much damage!"
nagato jumps off angewoman, and dissapears into the fog below, rising up moments later, riding mach gaogamon.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:55 pm
"So, do you any of you guys where we should go next?" Rick yelled to the gang. Greymon caught up with the group and was with gaogamon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:14 pm
"No idea..."
Nagato continued flying, seeing the battle below.  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:25 am
"Let's take shelter, everyone! We'll wait out the battle." Nodding, Angewomon changed course for a small hotel right outside city boundaries. Evelyn went in first, and deciding that the coast was clear, motioned everyone in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:48 am
Dom stayed up high for a moment longer to watch what was going on. He then landed by the door then walked in as Patamon followed. He smiled and walked up to Evelyn smiling. "Well looks like they don't know of this place so we are safe as long as we all stay quiet."  

Doranak

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:02 am
"Got that right. Did you bring any food for the digimon? They look starved." The fact was, once Evelyn looked around, the digimon were exhausted. Angewoman had reverted back to Gatomon, although she looked very tired, and sick. Holding onto her Digimon, Evelyn grabbed a few blankets she found and made a bed for the digimon. "If their rookie form won't fit, I can always find some more. For now, I'm going to find some water." The mischievous glint shone in her eye, and she was off. "You watch everyone else!" she waved, before running off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:52 am
"Hey, I'll go with you!" Rick ran to catch up evelyn. agumon layed back on the wall to rest."So gaomon, how long you known your partner?"  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:41 pm
"I have know master for 13 years."
"And yet, we still cannot get to mega...."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games