Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:00 pm
"Digisoul Charge, Overdrive! Shinegreymon! Charge! Digisoul Ruin! Shinegreymon Ruin...."

Demidevimon glowed ,"Digivolve to....Devimon..."

Sago climbed onto shinegreymon and flew above the others ,"2 dark greymons...Fun..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:09 pm
"Warp Digivolution!" Was heard from far away as a bright light shined, a large gold, bug came appeared almost instantly, coming into the battle field, a golden lion, with immensely large fangs, appeared to the side of him, a blue haired human ridding him.

"Where a tad bit late here, lets hurry!"
The human said as the duo nodded as they readied there attacks.

Kranicc

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:43 am
Kari looked down at her other teammate. "Glad you could make it!" She called, peering over her dragon. "What made you so late, run into a dog?" she roared, winking. "Magnadramon!" Kari laughed, burying her head into her partner. "We're here to battle, not poke fun."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:32 am
"You be on the otherside of the digital world and try to get here without wasting all of your energy!" SaberLeomon roared as he looked over at black greymons.
"So this is what we have to fight, they don't' look so hard."
Saber Leomon said laughing at the digimon.
"Be a little serious, they might have a plan with these two."
Kranic said to his steed.
"Eh whatever, HerculesKabuterimon, you ready?"
Saberleomon replied now focusing his attention to the golden bug.
"Heh, Naturally, why wouldn't the greatest bug in the world not be ready?"
The large digimon replied laughing at the remark, but none the least, gloating his ego.

Kranicc

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:58 am
Yin watched the alter with his digimon charging in to fight alongside the master's pets. Seems that with his arrival the Guardians had forgotten about skull satamon. Yin moved closer to him to make sure it stayed that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:26 pm
"Hehe im not letting that Skull Statamon go away so easy,Go get him."Reki points at Skull Statamon
"Right THUNDER CLAP!"
"GIGA MISSILE!"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kranicc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:30 pm
"HerculesKabuterimon get the SkullSatamon!" Kranic yelled out as his digimon nodded.
"Ready or not, HERE I COME!"
HereculesKabuterimon yelled as he quickly flew towards the boney-menace.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:48 pm
With a small intake of breath, Magnadramon sucked in her breath, then let loose her attack. "Apocalypse!" she shouted, aiming her attack at the skull satamon. Kari watched the other enemy digimon warily, trying to pinpoint something. There had to be something else here...  

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:25 pm
Reki stayed still for a moment and then he saw Skull Statamon turn into a Digi-Tama."Well thats one down and now Hikari as my most trusted Guardian i need you to trust me and go help the others with Virus MetalGreymon,I will be right back." (Everyone go to the Digi club forum)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:37 pm
"Ok Gargomon go get that MetalGreymon and beat him up."
"Right."Gargomon jumps up and aims right at Virus Metal Greymon."Gargo Blaster!"  

Poke__Trainer101

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:20 pm
RP name: kirashimu
Digimon Partners: Demiveemon, Dotagumon, Icemon, and Crescemon
Guardian  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:54 pm
TotalRampage 0
Reki stayed still for a moment and then he saw Skull Statamon turn into a Digi-Tama."Well thats one down and now Hikari as my most trusted Guardian i need you to trust me and go help the others with Virus MetalGreymon,I will be right back." (Everyone go to the Digi club forum)

Kari nodded at Reki, uncertain but willing. She wasn't entirely sure what he was doing, but she trusted him, so she agreed. "You heard him, everyone. We'll focus on Virus Metal Greymon!"

Magnadramon was equally puzzled, but consented to Kari's thoughts. She flew forward, and was ready to help out the others with her attack when needed. So far Gargomon had it under control, she thought.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:25 pm
Hakari Niko
TotalRampage 0

Kari nodded at Reki, uncertain but willing. She wasn't entirely sure what he was doing, but she trusted him, so she agreed. "You heard him, everyone. We'll focus on Virus Metal Greymon!"

Magnadramon was equally puzzled, but consented to Kari's thoughts. She flew forward, and was ready to help out the others with her attack when needed. So far Gargomon had it under control, she thought.

(Its a black wargreymon now!)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:26 pm
Epic_Muffin

(Its a black wargreymon now!)

((*cough* SoTotallyKnewThat))  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:34 pm
(And to yin, I left my dorugoramon with you, his full digivolve is into dorugoramon. Yeah, thats right rampage, I was the second dorugoramon tamer, go dorugoramon!)

"All right metal seadramon, now would be a good time to digivolve..."
metal seadramon flies inbetween the trees, and you can see a pattern in the trees, like the slithering of a snake.

(Hint hint....Rampage, don't interfere with hakari's next post, its special.)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games