Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
Corrupt a Digi-wish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:03 am
you become unsick, but you get the sickness again at an important time, you would have avoided it if you would have just dealt with it!

I want the adminy people to make a seadramon contest, or to increase the amount of tp obtained to 100 per post, making things sooo much easier..

(I WANT A METAL SEADRAMON NOW!!!!!!) DX  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:16 pm
There was a contest but nobody won because gaiaonline got crashed by some hackers!

I wish that I did good in my MCAS (Important Test in Massachusets,U.S.A)  

x_hunterXX

Franckcgq

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:27 am
You were caught cheating and get a big fat zero for your test papers.

I wish my someone would give me 1million gold!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:35 am
someone gives you 1 million gold but asks for something worth 2million.when you say no he asks for his money back and you say no.he reports you on every website you ever joined and sends a hitman after you(thats one pissed off kid)

i wish my dad was alive as a digimon

(he died last summer cry )  

ARLINDER

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:51 pm
(I feel bad corrupting this one. I know how that feels.)
He is alive as a digimon but he is the tamer and you are the partner.

I wish I could control all the elements like Omi did in that episode of Xiaolin Showdown.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:39 am
you can control all the elements but then omi comes and beats you up for stealing his power(i hate that little bald guy!!!!!!!!!!)

i wish that my dad wasnt a tamer he was just my dad in a digimon body  

ARLINDER

x_hunterXX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:50 pm
Your dad becomes becomes two times as strict and bossy not to make the same mistakes again and you couldn't do anything because if you did he would punish you with his digipowers!

I wish that my older brother would fetch my little brother everytime not me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:21 pm
(when i said digimon body i ment ONLY digimon body no pwers only the physical form of a digimon

your brother chases you little brother but that leaves the bully of your little brother jobless so he bullys you

i wish someone can corrupt this wish better then anyone has before  

ARLINDER

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 pm
your wish gets corrupted better than anyone has before, but the corruption was so bad that you killed your neighbors with a baseball bat, egged the president's house, kidnapped him, threw him in a stable, kicked him in the balls until he died, then you wiped out the entire united states with an atomic piece of paper,then you go to japan, and kill a Japanese school kid that always tips over his bike, and then you press a man's red eye, because you thought it was a destroy the world button, then you milk a cow, and then you blow up yourself with a knife and some cotton candy!

If that wasn't corrupted, I dunno what was, XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:39 pm
(How can you hate Omi, dude's hilarious.)

.........WOW that was one hell of a corruption, Nagato, good job. twisted  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ARLINDER

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:36 am
Nagato_Sanders
your wish gets corrupted better than anyone has before, but the corruption was so bad that you killed your neighbors with a baseball bat, egged the president's house, kidnapped him, threw him in a stable, kicked him in the balls until he died, then you wiped out the entire united states with an atomic piece of paper,then you go to japan, and kill a Japanese school kid that always tips over his bike, and then you press a man's red eye, because you thought it was a destroy the world button, then you milk a cow, and then you blow up yourself with a knife and some cotton candy!

If that wasn't corrupted, I dunno what was, XD

he! he! i dont live in the u.s.a ha ha or japan ha ha i rule!!or in this guys case,role rofl you know i always wanted to blow myself up with something random

make a wish my carruption will be even longer and more random  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:44 am
I wish Xiaolin showdown would have another season.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ARLINDER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:08 pm
hhhmmmm let me see something random

the new xialolin showdown starts and omi is grown up but for some reason but the rest aren't,omi has a mohawk and he is rich but the rest live in a cardboard box,omi recruits them not knowing they are his old freinds and makes them work in his company.when he finds out him and the rest of them go back to the place were they were trained.jack spicer kills them and they are ghosts.the rest of the show they always lose and and they go to hell at the last episode.

(come on,xiaolin showdown?come up with something else)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:45 pm
....That would actually be kind of awesome.
The reason they can't really get much new material is because they're aiming at a pretty young demographic where the majority can't really find quality tv. And their current story plan gets them ratings.  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ARLINDER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:42 pm
i have no idea what you just said but ill go with it

i wish people would like my design for my dream digimon strikermon

i created him
User Image  
Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games