Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:08 pm
(Lol Maybe we should wait for the other people to post, what do you think?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:25 pm
(well, they had a little head start a while ago, I'm not sure)  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:43 pm
(Well I need to get off anyway right now so I'll come back tomarrow and see.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:18 pm
(I guess I'll introduce another character; I was hoping not to have the other two introduced too early on.

Gaianame: Chikyu Kodomo
Character Name: James Mitchell
Home: New Orleans, LA
Ability: density manipulation (the ability of the user to manipulate his/her own density,and that of other people or objects, increasing or decreasing it at will; only able to increase his own density at first, but as his ability evolves, he will be able to decrease his density and use his ability to alter the density of other people or things)
Bio: James is a police officer in New Orleans. He has been working on many cases involving the mysterious murderer named 'Faust.' He is unaware of his ability, as it has not manifested itself...yet.
Appearance: James is approximately six feet, four inches tall, and is relatively overweight. He has short, black hair on his head, with a black fu-man chu curving around from his upper lip down to under his chin and back up to his upper lip. He usually wears a light-blue police uniform, though he wears casual clothes otherwise.)

Outside an apartment building in New Orleans, the sounds of police sirens echoed through the city, then died down. One of the officers, a particularly overweight man, with black hair and a fu-man chu exited his car and examined the scene. "Great, another victim from him, huh?" The body on the ground looked like an elderly man wearing a Hawaiian shirt, blue shorts, and sandals. His face wore an expression of complete horror, and the back of his head appeared to have been sliced open, and the man's brain completely removed. The overweight man turned to another officer and whispered, "Another victim of Faust's; the victim's showing all the same characteristics of his other murders. Skull sliced open, brain removed, no other signs of a struggle, no fingerprints..."

Zach opened his eyes, and was surprised to see that they had appeared somewhere else. "How did we get here?" He then realized that he had something heavy in his hand, looked down, and realized that it was the painting he had been looking at earlier. "I wasn't able to get the other paintings. Oh well, I guess we still have the time to look for the rest later...assuming they aren't destroyed or stolen first."  

Chikyu Kodomo

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:07 pm
Early in the morning, when the sun was still yet to rise, Alice woke up and looked about. Yin was fast asleep on the pile of leaves and didn't look as if he were to wake anytime soon.

She got up and wrapped her things in the furry blanket she had and strapped the knife to her belt before stepping outside. The young teen glanced around before fusing with her cat friend and checkng for food.

It was no good. She defused and went back inside to dismantle the fire so that any animal that moved in wouldn't be hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:29 am
Yin wakes up at the noise of the fire, taking a moment to remember where he was. In town Yun had gotten awake early to scrounge around for food, had been lucky enough to find a twenty dollar bill on the sidewalk so he had already gone to do some shopping. He figured he should wait for them at the appartment.

"Oi, what time is it?" Yin asked.  

Yin Yun Yang

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:54 pm
luke passed out again from his wound and is now on the floor of his aunts living room  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:50 pm
Zach glanced down at Luke, who looked like crap and smelled like blood. "Great. We've just teleported into someone's house, and the guy who did it is unconscious and covered in blood and cuts. No way the owner of the house will let us stay too long...and after I'd just finished a bunch of new paintings too! Those could have been put on display..." But Zach shrugged, feeling that it was probably for the better. Why risk one's life over a couple of oil-on-canvas paintings that may or may not depict a terrible incident occurring in the future? He then glanced back at the one he still had, trying to see if there was some kind of distinguishing feature about he place it had been painted in. A company logo, the name of the man in the chair...hell, a window would have been nice, but the picture was just too vague about where the event in it was taking place...

After examining the scene for several hours, it had been determined that the man who had been killed was, in fact, staying in a nearby hotel until just recently, and seemed to have been leaving before he was killed. "The victim's name is Gordon Thornton. Age 64, blood-type O-positive...he had two children, a son and a daughter, and a total of seven grandchildren. But his family lives in Chicago, IL." Another cop walked up to James and handed him a clipboard, informing him, "I think it's safe to say that the killer's long gone by now; time of death was ten hours ago." "Great...another dead end." James sighed, deciding that he would probably be accomplishing more by just bringing the body back to the lab for autopsy. However, as he was about to return to his car, it was suddenly lifted into the air by an invisible force, then began flying around slamming into other police cars. "Damn!" James pulled out his gun, trying to get a clear shot at the driver's seat, thinking that the person responsible for doing this was somehow inside the car. However, as the car flew towards him, he realized that the driver's seat was empty; no one was in the car. The car hit James with the force of a train, slamming into the side of the hotel building, causing it to sink four feet into the siding of the building. The other police officers stared in complete disbelief; a police car had just, on its own, floated about and smashed everything around it, then slammed a police officer into an apartment building. The other officers immediately ran from the scene, deciding it best to just leave their cars where they were. After about thirty minutes, James's police car shifted from its position in the side of the building before being pushed out entirely. James then pulled himself out of the now gaping hole in the wall, his body appearing to have absolutely no injuries on it. He hadn't noticed it yet, but when he stepped onto the sidewalk, he left very deep footprints in the pavement. "What...just happened?"

(Increasing one's density causes one's physical durability to increase, and can make a person nearly unable to be hurt, as well as allowing the person to demonstrate superhuman strength, which allows him/her to be able to lift or move things several times the user's weight or size. The downside: the increase in density also leads to an increase in weight, and the increase in density also makes it harder for the user to move.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:43 pm
(Hey! Yun could be in the apartment that that guys was in!)

Alice blinked at the question. Time? She didn't know what time it was for a long while. "Uh... I'm not sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:37 am
(Well you didn't exactly specify what city or state Yun was in, so I have no idea where the apartment building he's in is right now.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:22 am
(and the one guy said it was his Aunt's living room, which could be in the Northside Apartments of this place, I made up a town name earlier in the thread.)

"Well, my bud is probably expecting me soon. Will you come with? Town isn't that long of a walk from here. He is planning on meeting us in the park outside city hall."

Yun had stopped there for a brake and figured that it was a good spot to wait for them to show up. The day was looking to be warm and pleasant too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:07 pm
(can i join or no?)  

oreck01

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:31 pm
(You don't need to ask; feel free to post your character bio, listed in the first post, then your character will be included, depending on where the character is, or what the character is doing when he is introduced in the rp.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:11 pm
'Meeting us?' she wondered. Something definately smelled fishy, but he didn't seem to have any bad intentions. "Mm why not?"

Alice finished clearing out the hollow and she picked up her blanket which, thanks to its many folds, consealed her various items she needed for survival.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:10 pm
"Alright then, off we go now then."

Yin heads out of the hollow and starts towards the highway.

In the park Yun falls asleep on the bench, near a statue fountain thing.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games