Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
one piece the new era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavruck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:15 am
"Right ok." said Chase turning away. But suddenly he heard laughing coming from the room to his left. A huge man came walking out.

"So I see you beat my second in command. What a pity. Well I guess I'll have to find a new one." He unsheathes his swords and his whole body turns into blades. "Try that with me. Twerp.

"You asked for it." Chase blows a huge amount of bubbles and sends them straight for the captain. But the captain twirls his swords, popping all the bubbles. "This may be a little tough."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:25 pm
Ceon walked out of the restaurant, the deed to a general's ship in his hand as well as a sack of gold. A broad smile shone upon his face as he walked out, now if only he could find his captain.  

Ceon13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:51 pm
"only if ceon was here," luke said to himself as he turned around and swukng a completly bladed fist at the captain

"hey jerk i am captain of the green hat pirates you will not win," luke said madder than ever he didnt even mind that his first mate was dead he doesnt care about anyone

"ceon where are you we need your help," luke screamed to where the whole town could hear  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:06 pm
"You will meet the same fate as your first mate." said Ken as his entire body turned into electricity. His rage consumed him and soon sparks where flying everywhere.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:57 pm
"chase needs to calm down there is no way he can fight like this," luke said to himself so luke grabbed chase and ran back not afraid of the electriity scince well he is imune to electricity because of him being rubber  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:47 pm
"Let me go. He must pay" said Chase struggling to get free. "He has to get what he deserves."  

Mavruck

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:33 am
Fewer sparks started to shoot from Chase. "Sorry." he said as his body returned to normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:03 pm
"its ok dude now if ceon was here it would be better but oh well let do this," luke said pulling his fist back far  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:16 pm
"Ok. I'm with ya." He said as he blew bubbles that surrounded the captain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:03 am
"gum gum bazooka," luke said blasting him with the strongest atack he has ever make  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:12 pm
Right before Luke hits, Chase's bubbles cover the The blade pirate captain , draining his energy, and pop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 am
(hey dont only use your power fight and i dont think you should use your hands if your going to also live by the cooks code sanji will never use his hands in battle)

"i will not let a jerk like you win," luke said with fire in his eye  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:07 pm
(ok.)

The captain sliced threw all the bubbles with his swords. "Hahaha. You gotta try better than that."

Chase turns into lightning and in the blink of an eye, he is high in the air. "How's this," said Chase as he dropped down doing a spinning kick. He slammed down into the captain's head causing him to smash right into the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:23 pm
"dude that was crazy awesome but we are going to have to fix that," luke said laughing loking at the hole  

king zetsu13

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games