Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
new kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:59 pm
"Yeah. This place is kinda desolate." siad Chase looking around.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:09 pm
Donald stopped and looked down." confused Im afraid i dont even know, but as you keep happy face on ya, blaugh Nothing could wrong for ya!" Just then a few heartless appeared behind him" eek sweatdrop apparently i was wrong about that."Donald charged @ one the heartless and started stomping on it." scream scream this will teach u to mess me yabig palooka!!!"

( mrgreen i love trying to b the comic relief. eek donald is in quacker mode.)  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:44 pm
"hey what is that thing," ryan asked as more shadows appeared and he started fighting them  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:11 pm
Ceon jumped down from the building in front of one of the portals, heartless appearing all around him. "You kids are so pathetic some times."  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:15 pm
" scream dont ya have anything better to do, ya punk!?!!"Donald took his wand raised it up high." scream THUNDAGA!!!!!"Massive bolts of lightning shot down from the sky and destroyed the heartless and gave ceon a hard time to dodge." cool Who's pathetic now!?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:22 pm
"um ok im outa here," ryan said running off he had no clue what was going on and he freaked out  

king zetsu13

Ceon13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:31 pm
as the lightning cleared, Ceon was found kneeling on the ground. He stood up, wiping some soot off his robe. "Is that all you've got duck?" The heartless on his shoulder shot some sort of sticky black goo at Donald, and Ceon walked through the first door. "First stop, Aggrabah"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:45 pm
User Image User Image

Gaia Name; AzurexLight
Character Name; Akina Hatsuharu
Age; 14
Weapon; The keyblade, “The Sun Breaker and Night Breaker”. They look to be two different keyblades, but are truly one.
Personality; The sweet, girl-next-door type and seems to be pretty quiet. Akina is polite and well behaved, but will rebel if she must. Many are surprised that such a “innocent and naive girl” is on the dark side.
Bio; Akina is from a family of four (Including herself). Her parents are normal, everyday parents, while her older sister, Hanako, is the family’s proud and joy. Akina’s jealousy of Hanako (Who actually looks a lot like Kairi) and that darkness slowly devours her, causing her to turn to the darkness. She also has a weak immune system, which is her weakness. Though she is quite powerful when wielding her keyblade, she can’t last long in a battle.
Team; Negative Keyblade Holders?

starlight parade

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:42 pm
AzurexLight
User Image User Image

Gaia Name; AzurexLight
Character Name; Akina Hatsuharu
Age; 14
Weapon; The keyblade, “The Sun Breaker and Night Breaker”. They look to be two different keyblades, but are truly one.
Personality; The sweet, girl-next-door type and seems to be pretty quiet. Akina is polite and well behaved, but will rebel if she must. Many are surprised that such a “innocent and naive girl” is on the dark side.
Bio; Akina is from a family of four (Including herself). Her parents are normal, everyday parents, while her older sister, Hanako, is the family’s proud and joy. Akina’s jealousy of Hanako (Who actually looks a lot like Kairi) and that darkness slowly devours her, causing her to turn to the darkness. She also has a weak immune system, which is her weakness. Though she is quite powerful when wielding her keyblade, she can’t last long in a battle.
Team; Negative Keyblade Holders?

hey can you be a keyblade holder and also my kairi type person lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:51 pm
Yeah, I was thinking that, too. But I want Akina to start bad, because I've always wanted to see how Rp-ing a villain is like! Akina will probably turn good soon or later! biggrin And Akina's sister, Hanako, looks like Kairi (Hanako is bad, cause truthfully, I don't like Kairi sweatdrop ) So... How can I be a "Kairi" ? (And i'm confusing myself with this... sweatdrop rofl )  

starlight parade

Ceon13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:25 pm
(idk bout u, but i am very confused)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:49 pm
Ceon walked through the busy streets of Aggrabah, sliding along the sides of the buildings to the castle. He pushed in three different stons at the side of the castle, which opened a secret door that led to the depths of the middle-eastern styled castle. As he reached the bottom, he found the once loyal ally of his father, Jaffar. "Long time, no see, Jaffar. I trust you are still loyal to the heartless."
"Why of course, I am always loyal to the cause. But what are you doing here? The heartless have been defeated for years."
"We're back because more chosen ones have been selected to finish us once and for all. So our leader decided to kill the keybladers off while we can, INCLUDING King Mickey. So that's why we request your services once more. All we ask, is that when any keybladers come through Aggrabah, kill them off.Understand?"
"Of course, sir. Your father would be proud if he could see you now. Leep up your work and you may even acquire you ancestor's armor. By the time Jaffar had finished, Ceon was already gone.  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:44 am
"ughhh stressed let me out of this thing!!!"Donald still struggles with the goo."i gotta get ryan back quickly."A old man with a big blue hat came along to donald.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:07 am
"I'll go get him." said Chase running after Ryan. "HEY RYAN. WAIT UP."  

Mavruck

Ceon13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:46 am
Ceon started climbing to the highest point in the castle, dark clouds forming in the sky all around Aggrabah. Heartless started filling the streets and attacking the citizens  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games