Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!
Music that gets you pumped. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite genre?
  Punk
  Metal
  Alternative
  Hard Rock
  Hip Hop
  I listen to whatever i want.
View Results

Fallen Parade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:49 am
STORY OF THE YEAR, THE HUMAN ABSTRACT, UNEARTH, DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, NO BRAGGING RIGHTS, PANTERA, CHILDREN OF BODOM, A Stained Glass Romance, Knives Exchanging Hands, A girl a gun a ghost, My hero is me, Endwell, Give us wings, Embracing goodbye ,Die as one Villain, divine From graves of valor, Massacre of the umbilical cord, At The Throne of Judgment, Parkway drive, The warriors, No apologies, the burning season, Down to nothing, Evergreen terrace, This is hell, mest morbid angel, Necrophagist, Comeback kid,animosity, arch enemy amon amarth, behemoth, Her nightmare, danzig, dethklok, dead like our love, between the buried and me, The Red Chord, the devil wears prada, alesana, chevelle, bleed the sky, dividing the line, ivebeenshot, Avenues & Silhouettes, A Thorn For Every Heart, Romeo y Julietta, boys with beaks, this time its war, carol amicus, anton rough titanic, murderwalk, one step to many, shoot the messenger, as the kingdom falls shadows fall, who killed marilyn, a static lullaby, Ion Dissonance, i declare war, carnifex, cataract, 3 inches of blood, job for a cowboy, as blood runs black, lovehatehero, the black dahli,a murder bloodsimple, bless the fall ,bring me the horizon, heaven shall burn, royksopp, underoath, Silence is Broken, bearing point, mnemic the confession, godforbid, the kidnapping, no children, the perfect victim, soilwork the calico system, killswitch engage, goatwhore, the human abstract, The 69 Eyes, sound of surrender, dropkick, murphys fountains of wayne, archers new rival, iced earth, dissection haste, the day waking the cadaver, the traste of blood, aiden celticfrost, flashdance, britany spears, byzantine, four letter, lie alter bridge, mount sims, so they say, hopes die ,last dividing, the line first, blood, minutes to midnight, tool, flood of red, you me at 6, everytime i die ,Michael Angelo, Batio, jerryc iamerror, the electric bloodbath, the bleeding alarm, ignite, alexisonfire, saves the day, bullet for my valentine, Animosity, man alive, victory within within temptation, cheap trick lacuna, coil hollywood, undead, trivium, the legion of doom, dead poetic escape, hte fate, faded embrace, the used, as i lay dying ,protest the hero, behind the blindfold, they swarmed like locusts, i hate sally, monty, are i divided by zero, lostprophets, dramarama, through the eyes of the dead, children of bodom, greeley estates, august burns red bet on black, life in your way, destroy the runner, goldfinger, Rage Against The Machine, the cure war, of ages, He is legend ,the exies, the locust, AFireInside, all that remains, joan jett, glassjaw, nappy roots, perfect chaos, red hot chili peppers, hate breed, twila reid waking, the cadaver Price of Existence, from autumn to ashes, lamb of god, all shall perish, ozzy osbourne, stratovarious, mike jones, from first to last, smashing pumpkins, the misfits, dragonforce, skid row, scary kids scaring kids, silverstein, the red jumpsuit apparatus, anberlin, funeral for a friend, in flames, senses fail, tool, three days grace, blink 182, deftones, coheed and cambria, breaking benjamin, disturbed, sum 41, avenged sevenfold, trapt, taking back sunday, brandnew, american hi fi, billy talent, all american rejects, relient k, papa roach, my chemical romance, matalica.

i love music. thats all on my ipod  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:52 am
O_O holy ****!!!  

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fallen Parade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:02 am
Ghetto Thrasher
O_O holy ****!!!

lol that took 4 eva. its on my profile i jus thad to type it once. and add the commas this time  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:13 pm
skater die trying
Ghetto Thrasher
O_O holy ****!!!

lol that took 4 eva. its on my profile i jus thad to type it once. and add the commas this time

wow my list is only half of yours  

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:15 pm
Metal makes me suck even more a skating.
>_>
Hard Rock, MCR actually got me pumped, Linkin Park, Tking back Sunday, The Megas (Video game band xD), The Killers, The Stones, Queen, Lyndard Skynard, Eyes Set To Kill,All That Remains (lol guitar Hero), Bowling For Soup, Bryan Adams, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Salvia, and a bunch more, but I'm just lazy.
I'm stuck in the past when is comes to music.
Currently listening to:
Somebody Told Me - The Killers  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:34 pm
Listening to:
Suicidal Tendencies - "Cyco Vision"  

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fallen Parade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:14 pm
listing to

guys like you make us look bad- blessthefall  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:36 pm
Listening to:
Job for a Cowbooy - "The Rising Tide"  

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:21 pm
Listening to:
Serj Tankain - "The Unthinking Majority"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:04 pm
I listen to anything Metal.... listening to Static-X - Cuts You Up  

FateShadows

Space Kiwi

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:09 pm
Helliono Bloodsloche
I listen to anything Metal.... listening to Static-X - Cuts You Up
Awesome, metal is good. I pretty much listen to any kind of music ^_^

**listening to now - the Hell Song by Sum 41**

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:23 pm
i listen to stuff like atreyu, august burns red, 3 6 mafia, shop boyz, deliv wears prada. very diverse music  

moshpitmaster

grace de

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:26 pm
I basically play hip hop when i skate, but not the crazy s**t, but the chill stuff. Anything to get me into the mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:39 pm
I also listen to alt of techno stuff while skating.  

grace de

Space Kiwi

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:36 pm
I don't listen to music too much when I skateboard.
Mostly because of the fear that I'll fall and break a bone, my skateboard, AND my iPod. XD

92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games