Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What else can you do other than skating?
Video Games
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Watch TV
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other Sport
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Watch Anime or Read Manga
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Read Books or Magazines
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Something around the Computer
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Other
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Innocence of a Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:55 pm

So, to catch you up on my life, this is whats happening this week. I got into a fight with this ******** b***h. Here's what happened-

TUESDAY-
so in p.e. i pulled some girls flag and gracie(A.K.A. the B****) started calling me a f****** b**** and w**** and s***. so i was like..whatever say wat you want. so we restarted the game and she was following me up and down the line calling me names and telling me to come over to their side and see what she would do to me. she was threatening that she was gonna beat me up. so i blew it off. later in the locker room, she touched my arm and called me a b****. so, alaina and i were talking about it and she turns around and starts getting in our faces. shes calling us a b**** and a p**** for not saying anything. and we're just walking away and saying to drop it. she keeps threatening to beat us up and s***. i was like what the f***? so... security pulls us apart right as i was about to punch her in the face. i was so f****** mad. they asked for my i.d. and i was like s***..i dont have my i.d. so they did a student check. mean while, shes still getting into our faces while security was there. shes calling us f****** p****, b****, c***, w****, s***. just about anything in the book. so they let her go and said she's gonna get a phone call home. then they talked to me and said that i could go and i couldnt even tell them anything about what happened. so i left aliana. the funny thing is when i called my dad and told him, he was all. "why didnt you beat her up??!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:00 pm
WEDNESDAY-
So the b**** starts talking s*** about me and alaina and is giving us dirty looks and s***. and we're like fine, act stupid. but in p.e. i made it into safety and she pulls my flag.and she goes "haha. now you've gotta go to jail" and i was like B**** f****** try me. and she wouldnt give me back my flag for like ten minutes. then finally i was like wtf, this is a stupid game give me back my flag and ill f****** go to jail. so she gave me back my flag and says "have fun" i was like "i f****** WILL" and she gave me this stupid smile. so i was walking to jail and my friends saw and they start talking about it and i look at her and she's giving me stupid looks. i was like "b**** please."

THURSDAY-
So the b**** is talking s*** about me and and spreading rumors, and having other kids threatening to beat me up, but i f****** know how to fight (THANKS ARON!) and i know i will f****** kick her a** if she starts s*** again. but im f****** ready. and ive heard she's on a varience and she got kicked out of her old school for fighting and she does drugs and s***. so im like watever. this is dumb. but if she strikes first, ill f****** finish it.

Innocence of a Shadow

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:47 pm
Damn! what's her f****** problem? she got some stupid issues!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:54 pm
i ******** know! but im so ******** ready to beat her a** up.  

Innocence of a Shadow

Fallen Parade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:58 pm
don't blame ya 'tall  
92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games