Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:26 am
Sly_Shino
"Of course have reinforcements, but you all will become the leaders of the armies." "Okay, but these odds are still pretty bad. If we were to fight these bad meteor humans, we would definitely lose.""Don't worry, that is why we are training you."

(um i dont want to be rude but i was playing the dean please edit)
"that depends on the students if they show signs or qualitys that they are qualified we will alow them to be apart of our mission,"said the dean
"mission?," asked luke

"did i say mission i ment program, here is a list of your class schedials you will all have the same classes," he said nervously and waved his hand and the students dissapeared

appeared in the school "ok that was weird i think the dean is hideing something or im just being parinoid," luke said laughing

class schedial
1period gym
2period mad science
3period malipuation control
4period weapons training
5 period lunch
6 period free time
7 period meteor human history
8 period dinner

dorms a25
luke windcaster
sean chord
chase

dorm a26
kaichi
leon
sarah

"cool chase were roomates," luke said happily  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:31 am
"Yeah! This is gonna be great. Except for gym 1st period. Gym goes against my nature."said Chase excitedly. "We also have Sean in our dorm. Cool. Um... what do they mean by 'mad science'?" asked Chase.  

Mavruck

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:12 am
(a non-digimon rp in a digimon forum? 3nodding brilliant)
gaia name: oreck01
character name: rick matthews
personality: tough, looks out for others, and acts like a big brother to some
power:lightningmanipulation
history; rick always felt like a freak because of his powers. One day he stopped felt sorry for himself and proved to b strong when he saved a innocent from killing themself.
appearence: User Image
(am i little late?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:34 am
Rick overheard the group converstion. "i think they meant regular science, 3nodding probably want to make it more exciting.""OH my bad, names rick nce to meet ya"(puts his hand out but gives a staticshock to teir hand)  

oreck01

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:41 am
"Hi. I'm Chase" he says as he shakes his hand and is shocked. "Ow. That was ...Awesome. Do it again." he says taking his hand again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:44 am
blaugh lol" ure funny guy but i shouldnt do it again. Im a lightning manipulator. Nice to meet ya chase. And u guys r?"  

oreck01

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:52 pm
Kaichi did a double-take, as he put his hand in front of him. He thought for a second, and turned the air around him into a rubber glove. "Hello, I'm Kaichi. I'm a matter manipulater.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:19 pm
"lol dont worry i can control my power"shakes his hand anyway.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:07 pm
"hi im luke and i can im a bone malipulator," luke said happy
"no it is mad science," said a man laughing craizly
"i am profeser strange now get to your class now," he aid and dissapreared

"ok our 1 period is gym lets go," luke said walking with everyone else  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:11 pm
"lets go i think its this way," sarah said giggleing and contoling the wind cause everyone was forced to follow  

renyoru13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:37 pm
"Awesome" said Chase as he was being pushed by the wind. "I am gonna love this school. Except for the gym part."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:52 pm
Kaichi entered the huge room, noticing that it was very different compared to a normal gym. He looked around at the viny expanse in the room. A huge tree was at the center of the gyn, glowing a florescent blue. "This isn't ordinary at all."  

l - Bleak - l

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:53 pm
"well this is gonna b interestng"(looks around the gym equipment)"what r we supposed training 4 anyway?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:08 pm
"The tree is awesome, but I have a history of making trees spontaneously combust." said Chase walking into the gym.  

Mavruck

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Leon: This place looks tight!
(Turns into his dog form)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games