Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

starlight parade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:34 pm
Akina smiled at the two; James and Poromon. They seemed quite nice in her opinion.
“It’s nice to meet you too, James-san and Poromon. I’m Akina....” The blonde said and then bowed to show respect. The boy looked a bit older then she and it was only fitting to show respect. Wanyamon bounced and then introduced himself with a grin.
“I’m Wanyamon, Akina’s partner!” As Akina stood straight again, the girl noticed a necklace on James’s neck. Her eyes widened and the teen slowly reached for her own.
“We... have the exact same necklace....” said Akina. The only difference was the color of the jewel.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:43 pm
luke fell out of a tree and landed right next to akina
"wow where am i and why was i in a tree holding a egg," luke said puzzled
then the egg began to hatch into a small red creature with 4 legs

(um who ever has coronamon ok its sunmon the coronamon then firamon then flaremon then apolomon ok)

"hi im gigimon and your my new friend," said gigimon laughing and licking lukes face

"ok buddy so who are all of you," asked luke looking around  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:37 am
James noticed Akina's necklace, and also reached for his. "Odd, isn't it? I wonder what it's for..." Just then, another person had fallen out of a tree next to them. Poromon glanced down at he person lying on the ground. "Another human? Well, it's nice of you to drop in." He landed and bowed, or at least tried, but found great difficulty in doing so without legs. "My name is Poromon. It's a pleasure to meet you." James just stared at the person laying on the ground. "Um...Hello...Are you alright? You seem to have taken a rather nasty fall."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:10 am
Akina slightly jumped as a boy had fallen from a tree near her. She had almost screamed while doing so, but was able to maintain it. She stared at the brunette boy who looked a bit older then James, then the Baby Digimon, Gigimon, who was in his arms Akina smiled, regaining her nerves again. By then, Poromon had introduced himself and James had asked if the two were all right.
“Yeah, are you two okay? Oh, and I’m Akina” The female tamer said with a bow. “And I’m Wanyamon!” Her Digimon exclaimed from her side.

starlight parade

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:57 am
Mavruck
"Hi. I'm Chase and this is Poyomon." he said shaking the little blue digimon's hand. "And this is Kaichi." he said pointing to the spot where Kaichi once stood. "Hey. where'd he go" He turned around to see him following some other digimon. "Hey. Wait up." Suddenly he heres someone else shouting and sees another person running toward them with a digimon hopping behind him. "There is someone else. Let's wait for him to catch up Kaichi." he said as he waved to the guy coming towards them.

Zane and Hopmon final catch up to them. "Thanks for waiting. I'm Zane and this is Hopmon." "Hi"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:04 am
"Hi. I'm Chase and this is Poyomon." "Pleased to meet you" said Poyomon. Chase extends a hand toward Zane.  

Mavruck

RudeFan21

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:24 am
Mat looked around at the other tamers and noticed something odd. "Hey,did you notice we all have earpieces and necklaces?" he said taking off his necklace and looking at it in the sunlight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:46 am
Rick: this is really weird(looks @ his necklace and it starts 2 glow)
Sunmon: wats w/ ure necklace?
Rick: question i dont know

(everybody could glow 2)  

oreck01

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:36 pm
Mavruck
"Hi. I'm Chase and this is Poyomon." "Pleased to meet you" said Poyomon. Chase extends a hand toward Zane.

Zane shakes his hand "nice to meet you to"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:37 pm
Mavruck
"Hi. I'm Chase and this is Poyomon." he said shaking the little blue digimon's hand. "And this is Kaichi." he said pointing to the spot where Kaichi once stood. "Hey. where'd he go" He turned around to see him following some other digimon. "Hey. Wait up." Suddenly he heres someone else shouting and sees another person running toward them with a digimon hopping behind him. "There is someone else. Let's wait for him to catch up Kaichi." he said as he waved to the guy coming towards them.

Kaichi told the Koemon to wait, then looked back at the others. Kaichi's necklace then began to glow. "Wow, isn't this wierd???" Kapurimon then leapt out Kaichi's hands and hit a tree with his hard helmet. He didi this repeatedly until his helmet cracked. As it cracked, a bright light shined and where Kapurimon was, was now a wierd looking masked character.
The Masked Digimon walked over to Kaichi and bowed."Hello, my name is Kotemon!!"Kaichi grinned,"Finally you Digivolve!!" Kaichi looked at the others with modesty, yet he had a slight smugness.  

l - Bleak - l

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:16 pm
Chase turned to Kaichi and said, "Congratulations." Just then his jewel started to glow and so did Poyomon. When he stopped glowing a new digimon stood in his place. "Hi. I'm Tokomon." "Cool. Does that happen often" "Only when it is our time." "So does anyone know where we are supposed to go?" asked Chase playing with Tokomon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:33 pm
Kaichi stood up and looked at Chase,"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. Let's go with the Koemon." Kaichi then walked back to the Koemon.  

l - Bleak - l

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:47 pm
Chase followed Kaichi " Yeah I am hungry. How about you Tokomon." "Yeah. I'm starved." said Tokomon as he ran after Chase.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:57 pm
The two Tamers and their Digimon followed the Koemon for what seemed like hours, until they finally came to a colorful village.  

l - Bleak - l

RudeFan21

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:18 pm
"Hey!! Mine's glowing too!" Mat said and as he did Chibimon glowed as well. When the glowing stopped, a bigger version of him was standing there. "Hey, I'm V-mon now!" it said with excitement. "Hey wait up!" Mat said looking at the other tamers walk off with the Koemon.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games