Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:37 pm
User ImageI am Captain...

Ichi whispers into Hano's ear, "I think she likes you." Hano replies with, "Ya think so eh?" He tears off half a leg of chicken with his mouth and completely devours it,

...Kyouraku ShunsuiUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:39 pm
She than began to gawk at him, "How can you eat like that its completely filthy.'  

Misujage

Saint

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:45 pm

"I'm hungry...been here two days, because my digivice doesn't seem to wanna let me out. And my digimon said there weren't any resturaunts. Got a problem?"

"Heres your bill sir."

"We aren't done."

"Well, considering how much you've eaten from the buffet, you need to purchase another meal ticket."

"Deal!" He charges to the buffet table and scarfs down more food.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:02 pm
"Im sure two days seems like a long time without eating but if you continue like that you will throw up."  

Misujage

Saint

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:20 pm
Angelic looks around once he smells food "Run Growlmon, run!" Growlmonn ran past the people in head and arrived at the restaurant "Food!" Growlmon dedigivolved and walked into the restaurant with Angelic and saw a boy devouring what was left in the buffet "I think he's a cross breed of a pig and a human because no normal human can eat that much...." "Let's get a table away from him so we don't have to see" "Great idea my friend.." They found a great place to sit and sighed "I'll pay go get some food for the both of us" he got up and so did Guilmon. Angelic went and paid for the two of them and sat down as Guilmon arrived with two plates of food.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:24 pm
"Awww isnt that the cutest little dinosaur." said Mis noticing Guilmon walking to the table holding the plates of food. "Oh Renamon are you hungry oh me go get yourself something." Mis handed some money over to Renamon as she went to pay for the buffet and came back holding a plate of food eating it slowly.  

Misujage

Saint

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:31 pm
Guilmon set the plates down and smiled as he sat down "Now remember how I taught you to eat Guilmon" "Ok Angelicmon.." Guilmon used his claw to pick food up and ate it slowly "Good boy"'' Angelic started eating to  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:43 pm
As Ryzuna walked towards the Diner an Apemon jumped out to attack Yuuki with his Bone Club. "No! Yuuki look out!" Ryzuna quickly grabbed her hand and jumped in the way of the attack. The club hit Ryzuna in the back and he coughed up some blood.
"Ryzuna! No!" Angemon yelled. "No one hurts Ryzuna and gets away with it." Angemon digivolved to MagnaAngemon. "Gate of Destiny!" The gate appeared and sucked Apemon in. MagnaAngemon quickly ran over to Ryzuna. "Ryzuna. Are you ok?"  

Ryzuna

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:46 pm
Mis continued to look at Guilmon smiling at him and giggling wheneevr he spoke. "Renamon isnt that just the cutest thing?." Renamon ignored her and continued to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:53 pm
Angelic took the red parts of his outfit off and set them to the side so he was now in short sleeves. "Much better..." He glanced to the side and looked Mis in the eyes and went back to eating "Were you to hot with that on?" "It's not that it's just that it gets in the way"  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:19 pm

"Please, I love my food."
"Sir you have eaten all of the buffet, heres your bill."
Hano looks at it, and candlemon burns it. "Oops, can you give me another?" As the man goes back in, Hano runs out.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:28 pm
Angelic saw the man run out and stood up "Guilmon we have some idiots to catch" Guilmon nodded and stood up. Angelic grabbed the parts of his clothes he took off and put them back on as Guilmon and Angelic ran after the boy  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:35 pm
Hano runs and jumps off a cliff into water. His candlemon jumps across to the shore and waits.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:37 pm
"Guilmon let's go!" Guilmon digivolved into Growlmon and grabbed angelic jumping to the shore as well "You forgot to pay your bill, scum"  

angelic_serenity

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:42 pm

((maybe we should settle this over a dice battle thing))

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games