Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:45 pm
-“Uh… this ain’t normal.”- Apolla stared at the happenings, just bewildered by what she was watching, at least until Blizz got thrown up against the wall. Crystal just stood and stared herself, unsure of how to act until Blizz was threatened.

“Light burn me… Freth! Maybe bring your focus to someone a little closer!” She dashed forward, reaching out. If she wasn’t shoved away somehow, she’d put that hand on Freth’s sternum and shove downwards, hoping that would at least startle her out of this inadvertent display of power. Or, at the very least, change the focus of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:57 pm
Sub would eventually make it to the room where he had heard the crash come from, having heard plenty more noises coming from that area before he reached it, his walk turning into a run as he frantically entered the room just in time to see Blizzard slammed into a wall, Doc Owl on the ground, objects flying, and possible even Sundaria herself sent back. Standing at the entry way he turned his gaze upon Freth, the obvious source of all this. "Psychic..." He whispered to himself, feeling her psychic pressure fall upon him. She was doing all this, and yet...

Taking a few steps forward and ducking out of the way of a rogue flying object the Dark One approached Freth, her wild powers having almost no effect on him. He didn't have his artifact anymore but his near immunity to Psychic forces was a phenomenon that was always with him, always had been. Not even Deoxys could penetrate his dark shield. What he did feel though was the immense pressure she was putting out, and while this wasn't uncommon for legendary Pokemon and hybrids hers was immense and out of control.

"Freth? Freth!?" Sub shouted at the hybrid as he approached her. "Freth snap out of it!" The man would try to approach the woman, sans any flying objects getting in his way, and were he to succeed in reaching her he would attempt to shake and shove her to back to her senses and if that didn't work he would resort to the classic slap across the face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:26 pm
The problem was, Freth was in a position where she was trying to maintain consciousness, if that was an appropriate word for it. Freth had no control, but that wasn't to insinuate that something, or rather someone was still doing this. Sundaria would start be getting shoved back and one of the sheets that were on Freth's bed would start to attempt to entangle Sub. Something knew that psychic power directly wasn't going to do much to the likes of the Snagem leader.

Sundaria, if she was proficient in her ways, would perhaps hear something. Coming from within Freth, perhaps. "You need to stop struggling, already, and making a scene. You need to take a back seat because you're not helping. He has to die, already." Freth's feathers would start to darken further, shifting more towards a violet color. The white down of feathers that peeked out from the top of her shirt receded back and started to darken to an onyx black. "Honestly, hasn't anyone in this building realized its rude to walk in unannounced while one is changing." Her wing span expanded out at least a couple of inches, as did her feather tips, growing out and started to glow with power. Around her eyes, more feathers started to grow out around them, also glowing with power. Her hands, which was still grasping at her head at a futile attempt to perhaps hang on for dear life started to change. What was once adorned in icy blue feathers started to become bare, dark, and talon-like just like her feet. Sharp nails included. One could probably notice that Freth's wig also long since flown off, but oddly she started to grow out a deep, black, long head of hair. "Let go, already. He isn't worth the world, and you're irrelevant. This isn't a fight you're going to-"

The voice in Freth's mind was instantly silenced by a powerful lightning strike. Everything would fall to the ground, gravity doing its work to whatever was suspended. Myself included. I would flop on the floor unimpeded, writhing and gasping for air. That power nearly killed me right here. Tristen, stood at the doorway, unable to fathom what had happened, let alone the fact that he just Thunderbolt attacked Freth out of desperation due to lack of information. He wasn't sure if it was the right call, but too many people in one room were in danger. Tristen would stand there, still in his 'Thunderbolt-discharging' pose, trying to comprehend at what was before him. He shook his head to get back to his senses. At least a couple of bodies were on the floor and the room was a mess. "Uh...uhhh..." First person to wake up, Doc. "Doc?" Tristen spoke up, trying to bring Doc Owl back to his senses.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:02 pm
Crystal turned her head to look at Tristan when the Thunderbolt came in, unsure of what to make of everything. She had heard the other voice… after a moment, at least. Between an acquired resistance to psychic activity through her steel typing and mental walls built up over time(at least she’d theorized), she all but closed herself off to unknown mental voices and presences, the volume dulled down to whispers. This one, however, wasn’t one that came to visit her nightmares from time to time. This time, at least. And then the resistance she felt right before that, plus all of the other psychic phenomena... Something naggled at her in the back of her head.

The hybrid turned and knelt down next to Freth, taking in the new changes to her physiology; her wings, the new feathers around her eyes, and a new color to boot. Her thoughts returned to what she was talking about with Blizz just earlier, and the hybrid's light eyes narrowed. “Blizz… You said the hybrid that attacked you was effectively a purple psychic Articuno hybrid, right?” Her voice was… quiet, to say the least, not liking the connections she was making. The voice she heard didn’t seem like Freth, and psychics weren’t always so keen on a true death, especially if they felt like they weren’t done quite yet, a lesson she figured out herself.

Apolla and Demon Wing gave each other a look before turning to look at Crystal. -“Uh… You think she might be cursed, buddy? I mean-”- A look from Crystal would silence the Espeon, whose ears would flop against her head nervously. She’d try to get some sort of other read on how Crystal took the comment, but outside of a small sigh, there would be nothing she could get from the hybrid as she turned back around.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:03 am
Sub didn't see the possessed bed sheets coming, he had been too focused on Freth to see them work their way behind and then around him. Before he knew it he was wrapped up incredibly tight in a cocoon of cotton thread. Struggle he might but it was no good, whatever was controlling these sheets, Freth or something else, made certain he wouldn't interfere. He could resist the psychic power of legends but didn't stand a chance against one thousand thread count Unovan cotton bed sheets. Foiled by comfort yet again.

Fortunately for him, and everyone else involved in this chaotic scene, things would come to an abrupt end as Tristen entered and zapped Freth with a Thunderbolt. Sub would topple over in his blanket cocoon now that it and the rest of the objects were no longer being controlled. For a brief moment he laid there on the ground, head ringing from hitting the floor, and stared over at Tristen. He felt pride for the boy acting so decisively, or maybe it was a concussion, who knows.

Now able to unwrap himself Sub wiggled and pulled his way out of his cotton confines and stood up, rubbing his head slightly where he hit it on the ground. Scanning the room he noticed what a mess it was, and not just from the many scattered objects but including the hybrids just flung here and there. However it was one of the hybrids in this room that caught his attention, Freth. That was Freth, wasn't it? It looked like Freth, just...different.

Taking his eyes off of Freth he walked over to Blizzard to check up on him and help him to his feet, provided he needed the help. He didn't have much else to say, least not anything Crystal wasn't already on track towards asking, instead he wanted to make sure Blizzard was okay as well as the others, of which Crystal was checking up on Freth and Tristen with Doc Owl. Meeting Tristen's gaze for a moment he gave the boy an approving nod.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:35 am
Tristen looked up for a second, taking note of Sub's notion of pride in the Manetric hybrid. It was still surreal to him and he's still not sure what really happened. He got out of his trance once Doc started to shift. "Doc!" Tristen leaned over. Tristen helped Doc Owl sit up on the floor then reached over, grabbing Doc's glasses. "Here you go..." Tristen told the Noctowl hybrid. Doc takes his glasses, glancing up at them for a second to check them, then sat them upon his face.

"Hooo...blast it...what...did I miss?" Doc Owl spoke, rubbing the back of his head. Orderly started running in, seeing me on the floor, the mess in the room, Doc still on the floor for a moment. "Orderly! Orderly...uh..." Doc looked about himself. "Uh...I suppose damage control, Orderly...blast it." Doc said. "Tristen, help me up..."

"Yea, okay..." As Tristen helped Doc, Sub would find his way over towards me, he would find why I was not able to respond to Sundaria at all. I had passed out. The crushing psychic force was too much in my state and I wasn't getting up from my own strength any time soon. Apparently I hadn't recovered as much and the only reason that I even found my way there was a combination of adrenaline and worry.

Orderly would find his way over towards the bed, setting it back together, albeit without the sheets for the moment, just so he could go over to Freth and... "Maachaaa?" He would also stare in confusion at what Freth had become. The Machamp reached down to pick Freth up off the ground then laid her down on the bed. Orderly then looked over towards Sundaria to make sure she was okay as well.

"Orderly, as soon as you look her over...ugh...get him back to his room." Doc said, taking note to me still on the floor. He wasn't surprised seeing me there on the floor, but it didn't make things any easier for the Doc.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Tristen asked.

"....." Doc shook his head, trying to get his bearings on every matter at hand. A massive check list was forming in his head because this was a rather localized catastrophe that need to be rectified. "Uh...just...yes, sure...help Orderly if you would, Tristen. He can point you out as to how you can help."

With a nod, Tristen started to make his way off to find something to wheel his adoptive father back into recovery, which fortunately Sundaria had just that just a short bit before, taking note of the wheel chair that was still in the room. Doc went over to Freth, staring at her new look. The onyx feathers which accented the violet feathers. The slightly larger wing span, taking note to the feather tips which were closer to white and made a hard curve where the white part started to ended. The head of hair was also a weird thing as well. The crystal like feathers on her forehead grew out considerably as well, now that he noticed it, where roughly half way, they folded back. A complete make over. The only good news Doc could think of in ALL of this was at the very least, somehow, her energy signature is stable now. It wasn't all over the place like it was. Doc could only once again take his glasses off to rub his eyes for a second then put his glasses back on. "My dear, what in blazes happened to you? Or better yet..." Doc looked back towards Sub. "Sub, is there ANYTHING that you can tell me as to what went on in Galar because I can assure you this defies what little makes sense in the world as is."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:33 am
Crystal glanced over to Blizz when she didn’t hear anything, and her ears drooped. Blizz was out cold, and others were recovering from what had happened to them when Freth… or whoever was now occupying her body, transformed, and her newly acquired psychic powers went out of control. She stepped out of the way when Orderly came over to put Freth back onto the bed, shaking her head when he came over to check on her. “I.. I’m fine,” she’d tell the Machamp, sighing and bringing over a chair to sit in. As she sat down, propping her arms up and resting her hands on them, Apolla would finally walk up to her.

-“Hey, you alright? I can tell something’s up, just… I can’t get a strong read on you.”- The Espeon sat down next to Crystal on the floor and looked up at her, tilting her head. -“Like you keep walls up past the shallowest of thoughts, at least right now. What’s up?”-

Crystal glanced over at Apolla after a moment, sighing. “Just thinking. Can’t help but wonder. The tournament was going fairly calmly for a bit, then the Ziton attack happened. I don’t know what happened while I was gone, but when I jumped into this reality and just observed at first, I watched a ton of people dogpile Snagem, some of them seemingly out for blood, and found out later that Ulla was taken out for a good long while, who knows how long.” The hybrid sighed, rubbing her face. “And at some point during that gap of time when I was gone, Blizz was attacked and nearly killed. I really wonder….” Her gaze shifted to Doc Owl when she heard him ask the question to Sub, allowing Apolla to recover from the wincing face she had made. “Ah… I can’t answer that question, but… I did hear someone. During all of that chaos, someone spoke up, and she didn’t seem like Freth. I don’t know much more than that, other than that person really wants Blizz dead. Still.” Her head turned back to Freth and there was a wonder of what was going on in that mind of hers. Nothing she would even attempt to act on, but it was there. -Fight her, Freth,- she thought to herself, -it’s your body and mind, not hers. Your life. Fight for it.-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:16 pm
"What happened...?" Sub said, repeating the question back to Doc Owl in earnest, as if he wanted an answer from the man himself. The Snagem leader was a little dazed and confused over everything that just transpired in a short matter of time and had gone into survival mode so when the question was asked it took a few seconds before it soaked in and coaxed his mind out of the primal recesses of his brain in order to answer the question properly.

"Well let's see...when I arrived on scene the assassin was already dead, or at least it seemed. Freth had impaled her with Hinterbane and froze her solid and what remained was shattered...after I kicked it over. Wait, something did stand out to me when I arrived." He said, looking at Freth. "She touched you, didn't she? Grabbed you with that hand. The one with the metal on it. After you froze it the metal remained, of course, I distinctly remember that it was the biggest piece left after I kicked it, her, over. It was the one she wielded Hinterbane with. Had to probably, that thing freezes anything." He answered Doc Owl, and spoke at Freth in the middle, trying to put the pieces together himself.

"Could they be connected? Her weird arm that touched Freth that also allowed her to wield Hinterbane?" He asked in general, mostly directed at Doc Owl to see if it stirred anything in him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:46 pm
Honestly, it was no help. If it was poison or something of that sort, sure, he'd could see it. But to make someone have a full on transformation? Not in the least. Throwing everything further out of whack was having Hinterbane. He already seen what it could do to someone with the intent to kill, but on the flip side, the blade itself was not at its prime due to being previously broken and perhaps hastily reforged in some weird, unknown fashion. "I have no idea." Doc Owl simply spoke. "My degree is in medical science, not in history...let alone in the history what lead to the creation of that blade."

After getting assurance from Sundaria, Orderly left to go help Tristen get his adoptive father back to his room to recover. Doc then listened to the Solgaleo hybrid's statement, and Doc could only sigh. "This only makes me think I should get more help in here somehow. At this rate, a Dark type is looking preferable at this rate..." He said, staring at Freth for a second.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:06 pm
Sundaria glanced from Sub to Doc as they spoke, giving a slight nod. “You know, Doc, that probably wouldn’t be a bad idea. With the amount of Psychics this team has… Er, not that I’m discounting you, Sub. Just that you can’t always be here.” The slightest of blue tinges would cross her cheeks before her attention went back to Freth, reviewing what Sub had said.

-“Hey, you mentioned something about a purple psychic Articuno hybrid,”- Apolla chimed in, looking between the lioness hybrid and the purple bird lady. -“Was that who attacked Blizz?”-

“Hm? Ah, yeah, that is what he said. Metal piece… Ultra Space Hunter… Now I wonder,” she trailed off, the hybrid’s head tilting to one side. “The appearance doesn’t ring a bell still. However… Maybe? No, that seems absurd. But I could see that group being all for it if she was willing enough, they don’t care about not interfering in realities otherwise. Light blind them for that, being all high and mighty,” she muttered under her breath, angrily at the end. Apolla just tilted her head, listening to Crystal ramble without a coherent thought. She was going to wait patiently for the full thought to be brought up, or someone to coax it out of her, at least.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:26 pm
Blizzard120
Honestly, it was no help. If it was poison or something of that sort, sure, he'd could see it. But to make someone have a full on transformation? Not in the least. Throwing everything further out of whack was having Hinterbane. He already seen what it could do to someone with the intent to kill, but on the flip side, the blade itself was not at its prime due to being previously broken and perhaps hastily reforged in some weird, unknown fashion. "I have no idea." Doc Owl simply spoke. "My degree is in medical science, not in history...let alone in the history what lead to the creation of that blade."

After getting assurance from Sundaria, Orderly left to go help Tristen get his adoptive father back to his room to recover. Doc then listened to the Solgaleo hybrid's statement, and Doc could only sigh. "This only makes me think I should get more help in here somehow. At this rate, a Dark type is looking preferable at this rate..." He said, staring at Freth for a second.

"A Dark type, huh?" Sub said, perking up over the way the conversation turned. "Give me one moment." With that said he took out his SNAG and began to type away at it for a few seconds before pocketing it again and folded his arms, as if waiting. "I have a feeling you'll be dealing with a lot more Psychic problems in the future, what with everything else that has transpired. Rock worshipers, space viruses, Reno, mysterious multidimensional mind devours, space cats..." He said, then facing Sundaria. "No offense."

"And now Freth. Just seems like in general we don't have good luck with Psychics. Blizz especially." The Snagem leader wasn't wrong. However by the time he was finished there with a tap on the door and Sub would call out to enter. The door would swing open and stepping through the doorway was none other than Allan the Bisharp.

"Here you go, Doc. The best soldier you could ever ask for. Allan here has been the most faithful Pokemon I've ever encountered, it's not wrong to say that he lives to serve. If you are open to having a second...er...third pair? Of hands...or whatever, on top of Orderly then I am willing to assign Allan to medical duty underneath you. You wouldn't mind, would you, Allan?" He asked the Bisharp.

"Sharp!" He shouted, standing up straight and at attention, giving Sub an affirmative salute. He was a good soldier and good soldiers don't complain.

"At ease." Sub chuckled. "Never could get him to chill out."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:59 pm
"No offense to your Bisharp, but I think that I would need something that could wrangle a Pokemon if push comes to shove like Orderly could that wouldn't involve cutting something vital with one of his appendages." Doc said. "Though that said, I wouldn't mind him standing by in case what just occurred just now happens again in the immediate future. I'll have to do some research and weigh just how well can I get a Pokemon trained to do it."

Orderly finally walked back in with Tristen who was following the fighting type's lead. "Orderly, good timing...while Freth is out, let's...get her moved into another room...and let's be sure we have less things in there that are not bolted down so we can get this room cleaned up as soon as possible." Doc spoke to Machamp.

"Machamp." Orderly complied. "Maachaaamp, machaaa." he then told Tristen.

"Oh, okay." Tristen said, nodding to Orderly and running off for another part of the med lab. As Tristen went off to go get what Orderly needed, Orderly went to go move Freth out of the room.

"Speaking of otherworldly beings..." Doc spoke up. "...might I ask who you are?" Doc asked Sundaria.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:40 pm
Crystal chuckled at the jab made at her, a small grin showing up on her face. “Considering everything that’s happened recently…” She dug around under her shawl, unclipping the backpack she had and pulling out the Pokeball Leon had given her. “Yeah…. Need to talk to him, too.” The space cat lady then sighed slightly as Doc asked who she was. “Ya know, you would think after all the time I spent in Ultra Space and other realities, I’d have come up with a simpler way to explain everything,” she mused to herself before replying to Doc. “This reality, I’m Crystal. The whole thing with the Ziton and taking an adventure through Ultra Space. In other realities, for a couple of reasons, I’ve taken the name Sundaria. Easier to give another name than explain to yourself what’s going on, to start…” She shook her head and folded her hands in her lap. “Blizz, understandably, did not trust me, and I would bet a good few others won’t, either, at least at first.” The rubbed the back of her head again, right where Reno had hit her and shattered the bottle. She rubbed her fingers together, just to make sure they had come out clean, before lowering her hand again. “Doesn’t help when one of them was impaired, either. That cleaned up nicely, at least.” If anyone looked where she rubbed, there wouldn’t be any sort of initial evidence that she had been hit in the head. Just pristine white hair with the occasional orange highlight.

“Speaking of those who don’t trust me…” She looked down at the Espeon, who had simply laid down and crossed her paws.

-“Oh don’t mind me, I’m just going to observe for now. There are things that’ll stick out to me.”- The Espeon looked like she had a… bemused? Maybe a curious look, keeping her eyes locked on the strange hybrid. -“Besides, you told Demon Wing a story, and that’s all fine and good. I want to watch your movements, habits, any unconscious actions you do.”-

“Thaaaanks…” Crystal sighed and rubbed her face, muttering quietly under her breath, “not like hundreds of years haven't passed for me. Noooo, no one can change in that amount of time." An annoyed look crossed her face as she drummed her fingers together. A similarly annoyed face would be on Apolla's face also, hearing the sarcasm drip from the hybrid's words.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:05 pm
It was some time after introductions were made again between Sundaria and those of the medical staff. To say the least, while Doc was…skeptical, of Sundaria’s explanation as to who she was, he wasn’t going to press into it. Frankly, after getting tossed about like a rag doll by means of manifested telekinetic power from someone who wasn’t even supposed to have it to begin with, Doc Owl considered getting a stiff drink that night, because all which transpired had been a lot. It would probably to everyone’s fortune he decided to opt doing research as to what Dark-type Pokemon would be best suited to assist him, let alone Orderly, in the med lab. In the meantime, Tristen helped Orderly in the clean up and managed to get Freth into another room under Doc Owl’s specifications of minimal things that weren’t bolted down in case she had another episode of what happened. Perhaps the only bit of good news in all of this, her presence was stable as opposed to the fluctuating feeling that was about her before the change.

I had woke up in bed in the med lab. I looked around about me, still the same room as always that I have been in since getting back from Galar, but then a realization. I pulled myself out of bed and started to hobble off. I started to remember what had happened. I was feeling hellbent; I had to make sure it wasn’t something that I just dreamed up. Doc perked up from his desk, sensing my presence on the move and the tapping of my feet on the floors. He got up from his desk and looked down the hall. “Oh no…” he silently said to himself then started to rush over towards me. “Blizzard.” He spoke up. He would call again, but I was hell bent on seeing Freth. I found where she was stashed after the catastrophe, standing there at the open door and started to realize what happened was not something I dreamed up.

“What happened to her?” I spoke up.

“Blizzard, listen.” Doc spoke up.

“What happened to her, Doc?” I then demanded. “Why does she look like that!? Why does she look like that harpy that freakin’ nearly killed me in Galar!?”

“Blizzard, you need to calm down. If you don’t I assure you that Orderly is more than a match for you in your current recovering state still.” Doc Owl growled back, and as if on cue, Orderly peeked his head down the hall from a closet, practically locking eyes on me. I looked back behind me, reminded he is called ‘Orderly’ for a reason. I gave a sigh, closing the door to Freth’s room and took a couple of breaths, having to rub my eyes. This is just too much.

“What is going on here?” I could only say, now sounding completely devoid of hope. It had just been one thing after another and this was probably the breaking point.

“I don’t know.” Doc said. “This goes against all convention that I am aware of. Ms. Sundaria gave the notion that it was perhaps your attacker which may have done this to her somehow, saying that she may have heard something when Freth’s psychic episode happened. This goes beyond what I have known Psychic type Pokemon, let alone hybrids, to do. Far beyond to the point that I’d like to call this impossible, but I cannot be certain.” It wasn’t news I was wanting to hear. So in other words, no explanation.

“God I am afraid to ask what the hell else could go wrong.” I said.

“Well, you almost were crushed to death by that psychic outburst, but you got Tristen to thank for that not happening.”

“Tristen was the one who stopped Freth?”

“More or less. She’s been out since she got Tristen’s shock treatment yesterday.”

“Yesterday? How long was I out!?”

“For the rest of the night which…” Doc Owl had to give a yawn himself. “I need to perhaps consider turning in myself. In the meantime, since there wasn’t any lasting damage and you’re up and about, I’m discharging you from here. With that said, no training as of yet until you recover fully. Though, with that said, I’d like for you to try giving your hybrid attacks a try. Don’t go all out, mind, but just to see if any of Hinterbane’s damage is still lingering about. Nothing that you have to try today, though, but sometime this week. Rattling off a few of your ice beams outside or in the training room should be fine. Do it periodically and we’ll talk around this time next week. Perhaps hopefully by then I can maybe also unravel the mystery of why Freth looks the way she does now. Though I’m less hopeful on that.”

I couldn’t help but rub my eyes in frustration yet again, getting somewhat deep in despair over the events which transpired so far. “Blizzard, standing there isn’t going to change what and how it happened. You need to leave things to time now.”

I sighed hard. “Alright.” I would start essentially hobbling out of the med lab and Doc could only watch then sigh out. He then took notice to Orderly who was still remaining vigilant after the earlier outburst then checked his watch. It was about time to check in on Freth. “Orderly, if you don’t mind, at some point today, when you get a moment, go over the room he was in. Get it straightened up and sterilized for whoever else may end up coming in.

“Machaa.” The Machamp would reply and made his way back into the closet.

Doc would then open the door back to Freth’s room, but as he did so, he noticed that she was stirring in bed then finally sat up. Doc practically froze where he stood as the female hybrid started to come more into consciousness, wincing hard. She looked around then looked back towards Doc Owl with sky diamond like eyes. Even the color of her eyes didn’t escape whatever transformation this was. “Doc?” Freth spoke up.

“…Yes…uh…” Doc didn’t really know what to honestly say at this point. He was keeping what Sundaria suggested in mind and was a bit afraid to say much of anything.

“Did I just hear Blizzard?” She said, shaking her head a bit.

“I take it you got woke up by all of that a minute ago“ Doc replied. “Sorry about that, Blizzard got…worried about you.” He hesitated for a couple of seconds more then just decide to bite the proverbial bullet. “Do you…remember what happened last night?” He then said.

Freth paused for a second. “I…was getting a massive headache, the worst I ever had-“ she then stopped herself, realizing something and then took a look at her hands. The bare, dark, talon-like hands. She felt about her face, feeling the onyx feathers around her eyes, she looked back behind her…the violet colored wings with white feather tips. She fumbled about with her covers and stumbled out of bed, then made her way to the closest mirror she could get to, which was in a restroom above a sink close by. She looked at herself completely in shock. Her long onyx colored hair, her eyes, the feathers on her chest once snow white were now as dark as her hair. She started to recall the dream she had before coming back to headquarters that has yet to lose any recognition in memory. She looked for the most part exactly like how she remembered herself in that dream; everything came somehow into reality…except one detail. She stared at the mirror, waiving at her reflection. There was nothing reacting in her image. “……” Doc walked to the restroom, seeing Freth stare at herself for a minute, a bit nervous to actually say anything still. Freth looked back at Doc Owl then finally turned away from the sink. “How…did this happen? Doc, what happened to me?”

“I…do not know. I’m trying to figure that out. How…do you feel in the meantime?” Doc then said.

“Fine…I guess…just…” she then looked back at the mirror. “…I don’t…understand what is going on.”

“No one does. For now, return to bed, please, if…you don’t have anything to do in here that is…” Doc said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:39 pm
Crystal eventually excused herself, taking both Apolla and Demon Wing with her and the trio heading off to her room for the might. Demon Wing would sit next to the door inside once they all arrived, with Crystal retrieving two more Pokéballs out of storage and bringing out the Pokémon they held, a Bronzor and a Sigilyph. Finally, she explained the events leading up to the first tear in reality in Galar the team encountered, to which Donne could actually verify to a point, up to when the little mirror was recalled. That seemed to sate Kairos, at least, the strange bird resting on his perch and taking in the hybrid’s new form. Demon Wing was already in her camp, and Donne seemed convinced enough as well, but Apolla was still skeptical as she sat on the bed. The hybrid grumbled as she flopped into a wooden chair, glancing down as she thought she heard a small crack. “Right… Forgot we’re more dense in a way than I used to be,” she muttered, looking the chair over before looking back to Apolla. “I don’t know what else you want me to do, but it’s been a day. I have some recording to do.” She snapped her backpack off and set it on the desk, drawing a few things out of it- a malasada wrapped in transparent pink plastic, a decently thick and well worn journal, and a well worn, nice looking pen. And with a bite from said malasada once it was unwrapped, she began to write.

Apolla would fall asleep on the bed watching her, the Espeon fighting the sleep for quite a while before finally surrendering to it. Crystal sighed when she turned around and saw this, her ears drooped downwards as she sighed. “Apolla… I’m sorry,” she whispered, wanting to let the Espeon sleep still, “This is a lot to take in. And I wish there was an easier way to explain this in a way where you believe me. I mean, there might be, but no one’s allowed to come in anymore. Not outside the shallowest of glances, at least. I have no plans on letting anyone actually come in to take a deep look around. Hypnosis effects aside, at least, that’s different.” She drummed her fingers on the journal, glancing around at the room. All of the small artifacts that she collected during her time as an Espeon hybrid needed dusting, and then there was the matter of unpacking her old messenger bag. Her eyes lingered on that bag for a long while, finally standing up out of the chair and grabbing it. The galactic cat woman would run her fingers over the clasps keeping the bag closed when she sat down, gingerly opening it to keep her golden claws from tearing into it accidentally. She pulled out the couple of relics and the journal that was in here, flipping through the pages until she came across the last entry.

“Oh, complaining about all of the cameras,” Crystal would sigh, snapping the book shut in one hand once it was read. “How the priorities changed in the blink of an eye. I wonder how that one hybrid’s doing, with that weird metal glob Pokémon? Huh. He’s one that we wouldn’t mind picking his brain…. In a figurative sense, of course.” She ran her fingers through one of the locks of hair that landed in front of her shoulder, looking over one of the shelves on her bookcase. She’d make some room on one of the shelves, specifically on one with bookends and similar journals, and inserted the book at the end. “Another time, though. Focus on the present.” She’d find places for the new relics she had found in Galar, dusting off some of the others that were accumulating just a bit too much dust as well. “Suppose that’s done, at least.” Her attention would return to her current journal, gently sitting back down in the chair next to the desk and writing once more.

Apolla would wake up to find that the Solageo hybrid was gone, leaving behind a note and an unwrapped malasada. And if it wasn’t for those two items and the bag that rested on the desk, the Espeon probably would have thought yesterday some sort of fever dream. She almost wished it was. The psychic cat laid on the bed, staring at the note for a good couple of minutes before finally looking at the pastry left for her. Tentatively, Apolla would take a small bite out of it, then another, and another until before she knew it, she had devoured it. -‘Hm. That was pretty good. And… Blast it. I don’t even understand what the hell happened. I don’t want to believe her either, but… Damn it all. I don’t get that vibe from her at all that she’s lying. Guarded, sure, but not lying. Mentally guarded, at least. Though… I suppose if what she said about that Ziton thing is true, then wanting to keep up as many barriers as possible is reasonable…’- Finally getting up and stretching, Apolla looked around. Donne was resting near the desk, Kairos was resting on his perch, and Demon Wing was nowhere to be seen. Made sense, at least, with an unwatched flame and all. With a small sigh, the Espeon jumped down to hunt for the white hybrid.

Said hybrid would be found lurking outside the medlab, staring into one set of her golden nails. Crystal would be caught off guard when Apolla walked up, sitting and looking up at her. “Uh, hey there.”

-“Have you eaten yet?”-

Crystal blinked. “Huh?”

-“Have you eaten yet? And thanks for the pastry, it was quite tasty.”-

“Uh…. no. I don’t normally- Whoa!” Once Crystal gave her answer, she got pulled away from her spot by Apolla, who held her head high as she walked away with part of her skirt in her mouth.

-“Well, time for you to get breakfast, then. Looks like that’s something that’s the same, at least.”-

“I can explain-”

-“Nope. You need to eat, I don’t care what kind of hybrid you are, almost certainly, you have to eat.”-  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games