Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:56 pm
Brian had just finished with his meal, and was watching as his Pokemon did the same, when he heard voices, both familiar and unfamiliar. Looking up, he could see a few new faces, and some he recognized. One of the familiar faces was Deo, whom he'd noticed had taken a liking to the poffins he made. This made him smile; it was good to know that a hybrid like Deo would take an interest in a treat made for Pokemon. Then again, Deo was technically half Pokemon, so it made sense. Hmm, perhaps it might be a good idea to see if any of the other hybrids might be of the same mind as Deo.

He filed that thought away for another day as he noticed Sparx running around, trying to greet everyone at once. "Easy, Sparx, ye'll get to meet everyone soon enough," he said, laughing a bit at the Yamper's antics. "Lu, Firebrand, keep an eye on him, will ye?" The Lucario and Magmortar nodded, and Brian was glad to see that Firebrand was starting to warm up to the idea of being on his team.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:12 pm
Monique looked at Clare as she cried, moving over to her delicately.

"Well, I wasn't like this originally... I think you were, though." She recalled Clare mostly being a quiet person, in part because of her glassy body. New Po was rough, and a fragile body was a hindrance in parts like those.  

MoniqueBrie

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:27 pm
Crystal looked around when she and Demon Wing reentered HQ, looking at the group in the kitchen for a moment, taking a couple of sniffs before looking back at Demon Wing. “Demon Wing… be glad you don’t have my unique sense of smell. Now that I’m paying attention…. Lots of pieces of understanding are falling into place for me. At least I think. Yes yes, we’ll go back to our room. I know you want to have this talk with Kairos and Apolla as well….” The two moved on, with the hybrid sighing. Though, something else would take her attention as the pair passed by the med lab. Or, someone, as it were here. A quick glance into the room made her do a double take. “Wait, is that?... How?! If Blizz is that bad in other realities, most of the team took some severe lumps…" she mused, tilting her head as she looked down. "That is, if they didn’t outright… Anyways- Hey!” The Charizard grumbled and started pushing his trainer out of the doorway, muttering something about her being heavier than she used to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:30 am
Being eventually brought back into the med lab, I ended up finding out some bad news. Freth was getting a room to her self too now. I nearly wanted to call Doc out for trying to screw with me for telling me what kind of body temp she had and the oddities that came within her, such as her sudden incapability to use virtually any of her hybrid abilities. Apparently I was right to be concerned, as did Orderly, but what's screwing with us, she was still claiming to be fine. She was acting fine, like it legitimately wasn't bothering her at all. At least...for a day or so at any rate. Freth woke up this morning claiming to suddenly have a headache, the fever that she apparently had was now starting to affect her, she started lacking energy suddenly and was starting to sleep away good chunks of the day. Doc ended up retaking her temperature and jumped up at least another few degrees somehow, which is still baffling to him how she hasn't expired suddenly when he originally took it, she was up over twenty degrees. Nothing made any degree of medical sense; though Doc would argue a hybrid itself doesn't make too much sense but here we are.

Because of everything, I couldn't really relax much myself. I could still sense her at least, she wasn't that far away although she was in another room, still could sense that fluctuating pressure that seemed to only have gotten worse. I was uneasy and distraught over what was going on with her. I only was left to question to myself how did these past couple of weeks go straight to hell to me; the hell did I do? As I sat there, trying to distract myself on a SNAG since there was nothing much else to do as I sat here and try to get in better condition after my fight in Galar, I ended up with perhaps the most unusual guest.

A hybrid, presumably. Donned mostly in white and gold, a metallic sheen about her, and a face that...I couldn't quite make sense of. Her eyes, I thought was a mask of some kind, but it wasn't, but instead like I was looking inside her, and what was inside was a miniature galaxy of some kind. Admittedly, its probably a poor description on my part, but I really don't know how else to put it. Her eyes were practically a light neon blue over all of that; I almost wanted to think that this was a robot walking into my room, as if Isaac was trying to flex his skills somehow for attention. But no, I realized, this was all person, 100% natural. Perhaps a hybrid along the lines of other steel types like Steelix...but that left the question who and what the hell is this person? Jesus Christ, Hybrids are getting weirder and weirder...

Accompanied by this weird unknown hybrid was a Charizard. I had to think for a moment and make a couple of deductions on the fly, then finally spoke up. "...Demon Wing?" I asked, sitting the Snag aside and sitting up in my bed. "Did Sub put you in charge of tours around here with Crystal gone, because if so, I don't think he'd expect you to bring someone into someplace so somber or dreary." I said finally getting comfortable. My attention turned towards the unknown hybrid. "Hi, by the way...Sorry for you to see me in such a state, its not one I care to be in."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:08 pm
Demon Wing blinked, looking back and forth between Crystal and Blizz, now that the assumption was that he was doing the tours. The black Charizard snorted and almost looked offended, like he wouldn't dare deign to show people around. "Eh, kind of on me," The hybrid spoke up, shrugging and explaining for the dragon. "I tend to wander a bit now a days. And I don't think I know anyone who'd want to be as beat up as you look, unless they did worse to the other, though." She bit down on her thumbnail for a moment before asking Blizz, "If you don't mind me asking... How did you wind up in here? Everyone else I came across looks pretty much fine, and in any other realities I've encountered you in, if you've taken some heavy lumps, the others have, too. So, something obviously happened. Ah, if you don't want to answer us, you don't have to. Er.. me, not us," she sheepishly corrected, looking rather embarrassed about it. "That used to much worse, at least..."

Demon Wing looked back and forth one more time between the two hybrids before sighing and tilting his head to the side. He growled something to Crystal that the two could translate to being right back before walking out of the med lab, with the hybrid nodding. "Right, he's going to grab someone..." Her attention would turn back to Blizz at that point, rubbing the back of her head. "Um, I suppose I should reintroduce myself, too. So, uh... The name's Sundaria. Or," she paused, taking a deep breath before continuing, "in this reality only, at least, Crystal."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:22 pm
Espeon_Commander
Demon Wing looked back and forth one more time between the two hybrids before sighing and tilting his head to the side. He growled something to Crystal that the two could translate to being right back before walking out of the med lab, with the hybrid nodding. "Right, he's going to grab someone..." Her attention would turn back to Blizz at that point, rubbing the back of her head. "Um, I suppose I should reintroduce myself, too. So, uh... The name's Sundaria. Or," she paused, taking a deep breath before continuing, "in this reality only, at least, Crystal."

For a moment, I instinctively checked my arm to make sure that Doc didn't have pain medication intravenously injected into me that was driving me for a loop. Did I honestly hear that correctly? "Wait, wait..." I said, rubbing my eyes, then looked back at Sundaria. "Wait, Crystal? Ok, I've seen and experienced some serious weirdness, but even then, that...is a bit much to swallow. I unfortunately ended up watching her getting dragged by a freakin' eldritch abomination back in the Galar region; not...that we didn't try to stop that stupid thing. That thing took a Sheer Cold attack, and while it wasn't exactly its favorite thing to experience, it still had the drive to take Crystal with it into God knows where. Jesus Christ, trying to console Tristen took a fair bit of the following night because he felt like he was too slow in getting help, let alone powerless in actually contributing to much to begin with. And you, someone who I've only seen for...sixty seconds now, are telling me you're Crystal...now in..." I took another scan of her, up and down her. "Some sort of...otherworldly...metal...I don't even know what the hell." I said, rubbing the back of my head.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:47 pm
Blizzard120

For a moment, I instinctively checked my arm to make sure that Doc didn't have pain medication intravenously injected into me that was driving me for a loop. Did I honestly hear that correctly? "Wait, wait..." I said, rubbing my eyes, then looked back at Sundaria. "Wait, Crystal? Ok, I've seen and experienced some serious weirdness, but even then, that...is a bit much to swallow. I unfortunately ended up watching her getting dragged by a freakin' eldritch abomination back in the Galar region; not...that we didn't try to stop that stupid thing. That thing took a Sheer Cold attack, and while it wasn't exactly its favorite thing to experience, it still had the drive to take Crystal with it into God knows where. Jesus Christ, trying to console Tristen took a fair bit of the following night because he felt like he was too slow in getting help, let alone powerless in actually contributing to much to begin with. And you, someone who I've only seen for...sixty seconds now, are telling me you're Crystal...now in..." I took another scan of her, up and down her. "Some sort of...otherworldly...metal...I don't even know what the hell." I said, rubbing the back of my head.
"Solgaleo hybrid," she replied casually, "and it wasn't the Guzzlord arm that dragged me in. You can think of it like a pressure differential, like if something pressurized high in the air was broken into. Once it was unstable, there was enough pressure for the goo body I was in to get sucked in. If I remember correctly, that thing was trying to go after Reno." Crystal sighed and adjusted something underneath her giant shawl, leaning against the doorframe afterwards. "I get it, though. And I'm sorry about Tristan, honestly. The Ziton..." She looked down, eyes narrowing, "I wish we knew of some way to fight against it. Or defend against it. Or something. I don't know. Just some way to have kept that from happening." Her hands balled into fists towards the end, before taking a deep breath and trying to calm down. "Enough about that, though. I don't want to go through it a third time. The nightmares when we were a Cosmog and Cosmoem was enough." Her drooped ears perked forward as if she heard something before continuing. "I hope she's not trying to use Quick Attack to get here... Anyways. Sub already knows, Darts and Reno were there also when we were talking. That's why Demon Wing was out. I haven't been able to talk to too many others since getting back to HQ, though, especially since there was another lovely portal that decided to open up and vomit out another Ultra Beast. Here of all places. Not in Alola. Here in the Johto region. And I don't like it.... " Her ears laid back against her head as she started twirling some of her hair, staring at the other side of the doorframe as she thought. Her head tilted to the side before she sighed, her ears returning to a normal position. "Digressing from that train of thought, though. Any questions for me, then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:58 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Solgaleo hybrid," she replied casually, "and it wasn't the Guzzlord arm that dragged me in. You can think of it like a pressure differential, like if something pressurized high in the air was broken into. Once it was unstable, there was enough pressure for the goo body I was in to get sucked in. If I remember correctly, that thing was trying to go after Reno." Crystal sighed and adjusted something underneath her giant shawl, leaning against the doorframe afterwards. "I get it, though. And I'm sorry about Tristan, honestly. The Ziton..." She looked down, eyes narrowing, "I wish we knew of some way to fight against it. Or defend against it. Or something. I don't know. Just some way to have kept that from happening." Her hands balled into fists towards the end, before taking a deep breath and trying to calm down. "Enough about that, though. I don't want to go through it a third time. The nightmares when we were a Cosmog and Cosmoem was enough." Her drooped ears perked forward as if she heard something before continuing. "I hope she's not trying to use Quick Attack to get here... Anyways. Sub already knows, Darts and Reno were there also when we were talking. That's why Demon Wing was out. I haven't been able to talk to too many others since getting back to HQ, though, especially since there was another lovely portal that decided to open up and vomit out another Ultra Beast. Here of all places. Not in Alola. Here in the Johto region. And I don't like it.... " Her ears laid back against her head as she started twirling some of her hair, staring at the other side of the door frame as she thought. Her head tilted to the side before she sighed, her ears returning to a normal position. "Digressing from that train of thought, though. Any questions for me, then?"

"......" So, she apparently talked to Sub, Reno, and Darts before all of this, but still it is too surreal. I suppose I'd need to talk to one of them on their opinion on all of this. Reno, probably, since he's the resident psychic around all of this. What makes it so bad is that I can't...really refute any of this yet. I ended up dealing with an attacker from another world, after all, but that said, I couldn't just...buy into the story completely just yet either. Its...far too convenient that Crystal would come back what feels like so easily...albeit in a drastically altered state. "Uh, not...really...um...Sundaria, right?" I spoke up. "I suppose to answer your earlier question, though, as to why I look in poor shape, I had my own run-in with someone from another...world or something-or-other, I guess. Woman was a hybrid, looked like an Articuno hybrid honestly, except...her feathers were like...violet colored. And her eyes...like consistently glowing, almost like yours, but around them were feathers that kind of made it look like some Halloween ball mask. She was a psychic too, incidentally enough. I'd usually would try to attrition out psychics if I ever get in a fight with one, but...well, that wouldn't pan out for a whole bunch of reasons. She nearly killed me and probably would have if it weren't for Freth saving me at the last second." I would explain. Yea, I'd leave out the fact that attacker came to HQ and stole Hinterbane from my own bedroom, but call me cautious.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:05 pm
Blizzard120
Crystal listened to Blizz’s story, ears perking up when he mentioned his attacker was apparently from another world also. She waited patiently until he was done, her attention only diverting when one certain Espeon skidded over. A quick look between the two hybrids made her decide to wait until Blizz was sone speaking, allowing Demon Wing to catch up. The two Pokemon would have a small mental conversation of their own while they waited for a chance to talk to Crystal, with Apolla staring up at her quite a bit. Finally, once Blizz was done talking and she had taken it in, Crystal spoke up. “So, this purple Articuno hybrid, as we’ll just call her for now, was the one that thrashed you around. And you think she was from another world also? What did she say to you to give you that idea? And psychic… welp. I mean, I’m one to talk kind of, but after nearly becoming just another voice in a psychic chorus myself… Eh, dropping the psychic typing wouldn’t have been completely unwelcome. Also, hello Apolla,” she greeted the Espeon, finally looking at her directly.

-“Hi… I feel like I should have shown up at a slightly different time. It sounds though, that a bad time was starting to be had in… Galar was it? Between hearing that Crystal apparently changed forms since heading there and now hearing your story…”- Apolla had a bewildered look on her face as she looked between Blizz and Crystal, not sure of what to make of this situation. -“Not sure if I’d want to do much there anymore.”-

“I mean… I wouldn’t blame you if the tournament has been anything to go by. Not to mention, it felt kinda charged there. Like Alola charged. Aaaand maybe kind of here now, too. I don’t like that last part.”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:36 pm
Espeon_Commander
Blizzard120
Crystal listened to Blizz’s story, ears perking up when he mentioned his attacker was apparently from another world also. She waited patiently until he was done, her attention only diverting when one certain Espeon skidded over. A quick look between the two hybrids made her decide to wait until Blizz was sone speaking, allowing Demon Wing to catch up. The two Pokemon would have a small mental conversation of their own while they waited for a chance to talk to Crystal, with Apolla staring up at her quite a bit. Finally, once Blizz was done talking and she had taken it in, Crystal spoke up. “So, this purple Articuno hybrid, as we’ll just call her for now, was the one that thrashed you around. And you think she was from another world also? What did she say to you to give you that idea? And psychic… welp. I mean, I’m one to talk kind of, but after nearly becoming just another voice in a psychic chorus myself… Eh, dropping the psychic typing wouldn’t have been completely unwelcome. Also, hello Apolla,” she greeted the Espeon, finally looking at her directly.

-“Hi… I feel like I should have shown up at a slightly different time. It sounds though, that a bad time was starting to be had in… Galar was it? Between hearing that Crystal apparently changed forms since heading there and now hearing your story…”- Apolla had a bewildered look on her face as she looked between Blizz and Crystal, not sure of what to make of this situation. -“Not sure if I’d want to do much there anymore.”-

“I mean… I wouldn’t blame you if the tournament has been anything to go by. Not to mention, it felt kinda charged there. Like Alola charged. Aaaand maybe kind of here now, too. I don’t like that last part.”

"According to Freth, apparently she yammered on about how I was apparently responsible for multiple other worlds that already have or in the process of ending because I grew too powerful or some such. She also briefly mentioned that she was part of some sort of faction; though Freth might think that was more of a slip of the tongue on her part. Either way, that's about all Freth got before Freth had no choice but to put her down for good." I would explain. I perked up, looking down towards the Espeon, sighing hard. "Frankly I don't even want to go back to Galar anytime soon myself, not because of the attacker, but just everything about that place in general. Hell, the freakin' guy that ran the tournament...Rose? Seriously, Crystal getting pulled in that hole, followed by my attack and such...such crap would have put a tournament like that to a halt, not come up with some half-baked cover story and continue on. Sub thinks this is the case of one guy who wanted to protect his proverbial golden goose, but...honestly, I can't possibly imagine that such a thing can be covered up forever."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:54 pm
Blizzard120
"According to Freth, apparently she yammered on about how I was apparently responsible for multiple other worlds that already have or in the process of ending because I grew too powerful or some such. She also briefly mentioned that she was part of some sort of faction; though Freth might think that was more of a slip of the tongue on her part. Either way, that's about all Freth got before Freth had no choice but to put her down for good." I would explain. I perked up, looking down towards the Espeon, sighing hard. "Frankly I don't even want to go back to Galar anytime soon myself, not because of the attacker, but just everything about that place in general. Hell, the freakin' guy that ran the tournament...Rose? Seriously, Crystal getting pulled in that hole, followed by my attack and such...such crap would have put a tournament like that to a halt, not come up with some half-baked cover story and continue on. Sub thinks this is the case of one guy who wanted to protect his proverbial golden goose, but...honestly, I can't possibly imagine that such a thing can be covered up forever."
"Hm... Faction? There's only one group that I could think of that you could even remotely consider a 'faction', especially with that whole 'thousands of worlds' mention. Hate what they do, too. Hopefully this'll be a one-time thing, but I doubt it." The hybrid sighed, her ears laying back. "Meddling in realities that they haven't personally observed. Tch. There could be enough variables that change outcomes. Probably shouldn't go into an angry rant, though." She'd pinch the bridge of her nose, though, before going onto the subject of Galar and the tournament. "So, after the Ziton event and breach in reality, followed up by the attack on yourself... All of that was covered up? Seriously? You would think that one would put the safety of your competitors above your own Light-forsaken appearance, especially if it happened within the span of multiple days. It shouldn't matter how long there was between those kinds of events. Light, I hope that covering that kind of stuff up just blows up in his face. Seriously, just.... Gah! And once again, I'm annoyed and mildly angry." there was pacing to be had now from the interdimensional cat woman now, pacing back and forth. "Makes me wonder if that man has any skeletons in his closet now."

During all of that, Apolla and Demon Wing both stared at the wounded hybrid incredulously after the mention of their trainer going through a hole, attempting to comprehend what that meant. Finally, Apolla would speak up, asking the question both Pokémon had. -"I'm sorry, but what in all the f-ing hells do you mean Crystal went through a hole? What kind of hole?!"-

"An Ultra Wormhole," Sundaria would respond nonchalantly, as if this was something completely pedestrian, still pacing. "Thinking about it like regular space with each reality being it's own planet might not be too far off."

-"And how is this okay that our trainer just disappeared into the space between realities, as you so eloquently put it? And why are you so casual about it?"-

"We've had at least four hundred and fifty years to come to terms with my situation. At least. I'm convinced there's no such thing as time in Ultra Space, and I haven't aged since becoming Solgaleo hybrid. At least noticably. And it's hard to keep track of times when you leave one reality at one point, and you reenter at another completely differently." She waved it off, still fuming. "Seriously, though, what if the Ziton decided to make a meal of another psychic in the tournament, or if that hunter wasn't after just Blizz? What would that jerk-off do then," she muttered to herself, shaking her head. Apparently, learning that all of that was covered up really got under her skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:48 pm
Espeon_Commander
"We've had at least four hundred and fifty years to come to terms with my situation. At least. I'm convinced there's no such thing as time in Ultra Space, and I haven't aged since becoming Solgaleo hybrid. At least noticably. And it's hard to keep track of times when you leave one reality at one point, and you reenter at another completely differently." She waved it off, still fuming. "Seriously, though, what if the Ziton decided to make a meal of another psychic in the tournament, or if that hunter wasn't after just Blizz? What would that jerk-off do then," she muttered to herself, shaking her head. Apparently, learning that all of that was covered up really got under her skin.

As the conversation between Sundaria and I continued on, Freth was in the dark, in her room down the hall, trying to sleep off the nastiest of headaches still. For a moment, she could swear that it has only gotten worse since earlier this morning. She finally sat up, in a virtual sweat no less, the fever wracking havoc. She was thirsty. She started to feel around a table close by, trying to find her glass of water. She was probably going to need an entire pitcher at this rate the way she was feeling.

The glass she searched for slid across the table, right for her hand, where she gripped it and brought the straw in the glass to her beak and started to sip for a good few seconds. Freth sighed out afterwards, only for her to realize something. "...wait, the hell?" she asked herself.

Doc finally found his way into the room with Freth. "Freth, its me." he announced himself. "Watch your eyes, dear." he flipped on the lights into the room. "Just here to check up on you...and I'm sensing that your pressure is still in rather flux."

"Any...idea what is causing this?"

"I still haven't got the slightest and-Freth?" The headache started to intensify and Freth yelped out. She hunched over, grasping her head. "Freth!?"

Back in my room, I stared in confusion at Sundaria. "Wait, you know who that person mig-" I stopped in mid sentence, looking around for a second. My instincts tripped hard. Rather furiously at that. "The hell is that?" A crash was heard down the hall. "...Freth." I said, a cold chill running through me as I said that name. Quickly I tried to pull myself out of bed, stumbling right out, not having regained that much strength to even so much as to walk. I didn't even care, however, at that point. Something was going on in Freth's room. "Blast it!" I said, pulling myself up with sheer will and trying to hobble towards Sundaria and by extension my way to Freth.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:53 pm
Sub had just came down the stairs from his office as he heard the crash. Previously he was busy handing out SNAGs to their new recruits and getting them settled in and squared away so when he heard the sound he figured it might just be one of them having trouble making themselves comfortable. Taking a few more steps down the stairs something bothered him. It was like a delayed reaction to the crash, knowing that something was wrong, his gut insisted on it.

Jogging down the stairs a bit he made his way for where he thought he heard the source of the crash.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:35 pm
Blizzard120
Back in my room, I stared in confusion at Sundaria. "Wait, you know who that person mig-" I stopped in mid sentence, looking around for a second. My instincts tripped hard. Rather furiously at that. "The hell is that?" A crash was heard down the hall. "...Freth." I said, a cold chill running through me as I said that name. Quickly I tried to pull myself out of bed, stumbling right out, not having regained that much strength to even so much as to walk. I didn't even care, however, at that point. Something was going on in Freth's room. "Blast it!" I said, pulling myself up with sheer will and trying to hobble towards Sundaria and by extension my way to Freth.
Sundaria shook her head, ready to reply when she heard the crash, her ears flicking back towards the sound. Apolla’s ears did the same, and Demon Wing turned his head towards the sound. The hybrid looked back over at Blizz when she caught him mentioning Freth. A quick glance around allowed her to find a wheelchair, flying it over for the man to get into. “Knowing you, you’re going to try to get over to her, come hell or high water, and you can barely move. At the very least, here’s something you can hopefully move easier in.” She’d run over to Freth’s room right after, preparing herself for something to happen. Apolla would stand back up, staring straight ahead while waiting for Blizz.

-“I’ll push you if you want it. Unless things go wrong. Then there might not be a choice.”- Apolla would begin to knead her front paws in a way, almost nervously. Things did not feel right, and neither of the two Pokémon at least did not feel comfortable leaving Blizz alone currently. The interdimensional space cat lady would be alright if something happened, right?  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:09 pm
"I'm fine, I'm fine!" I practically growled out, hell bent as to find out what was going on with Freth. I continued to hobble off, to hell with the wheel chair at this point. It wouldn't really take long to make it down the hall with all considered, but when I turned the corner, I felt I just stepped into a discount Twilight Zone. On the floor, near the door I saw Doc out for the count for a second, as if he was tossed aside, but then worse, I looked around noticing all sorts of things floating about. Various medical supplies and tools, the table, paper cups, the bed, let alone the sheets coming loose from aforementioned bed...and Freth herself, all floating by an unseen force. She was in to total agony, but yet at the same time I could sense her pressure spiking all over the place and I couldn't understand why. For that matter, it had even a completely different feel from before for that matter as well. "Freth!?"

"Bli...zzard..." Freth managed to cry out, but then whatever was causing to cause her more agony started to intensify once more. I felt myself getting picked up off the floor myself along with everything else. Only difference is that I was immediately slammed up against the wall, practically pinned, and unable to move.

"AUGH! FRETH!" This was psychic power. I was sure of it, but how the hell did she manifest it? One thing was for certain, she had no control over it, and worse, I started to feel this power starting to bear down. Crushing me up against the wall. I started to become short on breath, every bone felt like it was ready to give in and with me still in poor shape, this was a fight I was sure to lose quick.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games