Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:33 pm
Muddy Water flooded the area, so when it was frozen, the decent amount that had splashed onto Keiko got frozen as well, freezing her arms together in a defensive position. Then it got real dark, but being able to hear and sense energy, Keiko effectively didn't need eyes to know what was going on around her. "Daedra, try Water Pulse again. That should distract it." she ordered. Keiko then ran off, hearing Claire's panicking and following after her. Keiko then tried to put herself between Claire and the enemy and attempted to use Endurance, hoping Return would kick in since she was trying to protect something. But something strange happened. Instead of her Normal-type energy hardening her body, it kind of absorbed the ice that she only now realized had been growing, slowly working toward giving her the Frozen status.

Weirded out, Keiko held her hand in front of her face, and realized she could use her energy in a new and unfamiliar way as her hand began emitting Ice-type energy. Putting her hand in front of her face was a reflex, however, as she couldn't really see. By now, however, Daedra's Water Pulse had already gone off, and the Muddy Water was still mostly frozen over already, so there wasn't much she could do with her new move and had to stick to her original plan of being a body shield for Claire, who was very obviously freaking out.

She WAS freaking out. Once Keiko came to her side and the odd hybrid caught one of the invader's Fairy energy balls, she had somewhat calmed down and found a way to use the energy ball as a light source. Now that Claire could see Keiko and the primed Ice Punch in her right hand, Keiko waved to her with the left. "Are you okay?" she asked, only noticing Reno after doing so. "We could use some help," she pointed out, though she tried to keep her tone polite. Unlike me, she didn't have any problem with the team's Co-leader.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:39 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen leaned on the arm of the chair that he was sitting in. He almost kind of figured that what was Sub was going to say. The problem then was how can he make life slow down to actually do so. It seemed that with Ein gone, maybe things will. Hopefully. "I...think I got a lot to think about..." Tristen simply stated.

"Good." Sub said in response to Tristen. "Thinking is the first step." He said with a small nod. "Any who, with all this talk it does bring one thing to mind, that is your hybrid abilities. And by that I mean your new evolved form. It's no secret you evolved rather soon for your age. Though considering all you've been through in spite of your age it's not too surprising. However I don't think you've even begun to scratch the surface of what you are, or even were prior to evolving, capable of. You've not been allowed a lot of time to really test and hone what you can do."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:46 pm
SubonicXP
"Good." Sub said in response to Tristen. "Thinking is the first step." He said with a small nod. "Any who, with all this talk it does bring one thing to mind, that is your hybrid abilities. And by that I mean your new evolved form. It's no secret you evolved rather soon for your age. Though considering all you've been through in spite of your age it's not too surprising. However I don't think you've even begun to scratch the surface of what you are, or even were prior to evolving, capable of. You've not been allowed a lot of time to really test and hone what you can do."

"Uh, well, honing is what I was trying to do. Blizz was wanting to try to take it kinda slow considering that it was a bit rough in getting me to realize Thunderbolt and keep it under control when I attacked. Or...uh, use it more than like...three times before I'm spent. It's better now that I'm evolved, but it still takes a lot out of me. He's also been wanting to help me to learn something like Quick Attack or maybe Agility...which really is something I had been wanting to do for a long time now, but neither Blizz or I figured out how to actually get me to do that." Tristen said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:53 pm
Blizzard120

"Uh, well, honing is what I was trying to do. Blizz was wanting to try to take it kinda slow considering that it was a bit rough in getting me to realize Thunderbolt and keep it under control when I attacked. Or...uh, use it more than like...three times before I'm spent. It's better now that I'm evolved, but it still takes a lot out of me. He's also been wanting to help me to learn something like Quick Attack or maybe Agility...which really is something I had been wanting to do for a long time now, but neither Blizz or I figured out how to actually get me to do that." Tristen said.

"Quick Attack or Agility, huh? Well the way you would go about training for one of those will be vastly different. I don't know if Blizzard ever explained it to you but Quick Attack primarily utilizes your own physical strength and adrenaline while Agility involves a more mental effort to focus your reflexes and fine tune your movements. So it boils down to which way you find easier." Sub explained to the boy.

"Either are good choices and a very handy move to have one hand in almost any situation, as you likely see often with Blizzard. It has saved his feathers on more than one occasion. But I don't need to tell you that." The Snagem leader grinned.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:14 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Quick Attack or Agility, huh? Well the way you would go about training for one of those will be vastly different. I don't know if Blizzard ever explained it to you but Quick Attack primarily utilizes your own physical strength and adrenaline while Agility involves a more mental effort to focus your reflexes and fine tune your movements. So it boils down to which way you find easier." Sub explained to the boy.

"Either are good choices and a very handy move to have one hand in almost any situation, as you likely see often with Blizzard. It has saved his feathers on more than one occasion. But I don't need to tell you that." The Snagem leader grinned.

Tristen had to think about that for a minute. It...did make a little sense. While his father figure did have to use some of his own energy to move at such rapid speeds, such speeds couldn't have came without the mental acuity to actually keep up with himself, reacting the way he needed to, to move the way he needed to. He could only imagine what it was like in that position. What kind of skill it'd take to even do that. Quick Attack did seem easier by comparison, but that'd take a lot of physical conditioning, he thought. Even more than what he had been through as is. He almost wondered what would be better. Let alone for him. It did give him a couple of ideas though he'd want to try later...

"Yea, tell me about it." Tristen said, voice trailing off for a second. But then a realization. So why bring up my hybrid abilities?" he then asked curiously. "I know I hadn't really done that much...but just bring it up was...a little weird."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:43 am
Blizzard120

"Yea, tell me about it." Tristen said, voice trailing off for a second. But then a realization. So why bring up my hybrid abilities?" he then asked curiously. "I know I hadn't really done that much...but just bring it up was...a little weird."

"How do you figure? I think it was relevant." He smiled. "You said you want to do things, right? Step out from under Blizz's shadow and protection, though not in those exact words. That's the crux of the problem after all, Blizz worries about you, worries that you'll get hurt. How do you prove you don't need his constant protection? By getting stronger." He began to explain.

"Excuse another bird reference but it's like a Pidgeot and its Pidgey fledgling. The mother will keep her young in its nest, obsessively protecting them. It is only once the PIdgey get the courage to leap from the nest and take flight that the mother realizes they don't need her protection anymore as she watches her baby soar on its own. It's time to fly, Tristen." He said, leaning forward for a moment, then leaning back into a more comfortable position.

"Well, Manetric can't fly but you get the point. You need to show Blizz you can protect yourself. You'll only be able to do that by getting stronger, on your own. Sure, Blizz helps you train but that's not what you want, is it? To progress on his time. No, that's the other part of the problem. You got that itch to jump. Tell me I'm wrong, kid. You want to jump from the nest." The man looked the boy in the eye, searching for a hint or clue to his true feelings before he answered.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:06 pm
SubonicXP
"Well, Manetric can't fly but you get the point. You need to show Blizz you can protect yourself. You'll only be able to do that by getting stronger, on your own. Sure, Blizz helps you train but that's not what you want, is it? To progress on his time. No, that's the other part of the problem. You got that itch to jump. Tell me I'm wrong, kid. You want to jump from the nest." The man looked the boy in the eye, searching for a hint or clue to his true feelings before he answered.

The more Tristen thought on it, the more Tristen started to realize that what was the issue. Tristen wanted to try to figure out what was out there in the world and the extent as to what he could do, but at the same time, he was too timid to call out the true issue at hand. Part of him didn't want to believe that; after all, so much was done for the Manetric hybrid. At the same time, Tristen had to admit at this point after all this time he was getting impatient and irritated with just how things have been transpiring, especially as of late and his adoptive father's borderline paranoia isn't helping matters. He probably would have to take initiative at this rate. "I guess you're not wrong." Tristen said, rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:20 am
Blizzard120

The more Tristen thought on it, the more Tristen started to realize that what was the issue. Tristen wanted to try to figure out what was out there in the world and the extent as to what he could do, but at the same time, he was too timid to call out the true issue at hand. Part of him didn't want to believe that; after all, so much was done for the Manetric hybrid. At the same time, Tristen had to admit at this point after all this time he was getting impatient and irritated with just how things have been transpiring, especially as of late and his adoptive father's borderline paranoia isn't helping matters. He probably would have to take initiative at this rate. "I guess you're not wrong." Tristen said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Of course I'm not! When am I?" Sub chuckled, standing up and walking around to the other side of the desk and stood by Tristen. "You hungry? I'm hungry. Want to come with me to the kitchen and I'll cook us up something to eat. I make a delicious fried Kelpsy Berry. Learned it from the monks at the Tin Tower." Sub offered Tristen, not waiting for a response before heading out the door. Allen would salute Sub as he walked out, peering from around the doorway into the office as Sub left to glare at Tristen still inside.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:34 pm
The carnival creature would take note of the attacks aimed its way, with the Zoroark hybrid on her way, more water coming from the Sliggoo, and now the swirling ray coming from the ice fox. It let out one more unsettling cry before it threw out what was probably its head out towards the group, the orb flashing rapidly. Contact with the pulsing wave of water would cause something to happen, though- the orb would explode in a massive ball of fire, blowing anyone close to the beast back with the shockwave, including its own body. The beast’s head would quickly follow the body as it was blasted back into the portal where it came from, with the portal beginning to waver and become unstable. Sundaria would dart forward at that point and rush the portal, her golden nails on one hand glowing bright before jumping up and slashing the space in front of her, like she was trying to drag the fabric of reality down to repair the hole the portal had made. When the portal closed and the hybrid landed, she turned around to look at the new additions to this reality. The hybrid sighed and her ears twitched, crossing her arms under her shawl. “Well…. This is certainly an interesting development,” she muttered under her breath, tilting her head. “That shouldn’t have happened outside of Alola, unless…” Her gaze would be unfocused, even though it was pointed at the newcomers, as her mind started racing, trying to take stock of everything that happened and figuring out why this had happened in Mt. Silver of all places, so far from Alola.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:01 am
As Keiko watched Sundaria seal off the portal the strange intruder come from, she closed her eyes, forcing her body to absorb the Ice energy her fist was emitting. With her new move under control, she looked back up to Reno. "Sorry, I guess the situation is under control now," Keiko told him before turning back to Clair. "Seriously, are you okay? It sounded like you were really freaking out." the Lopunny hybrid asked.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:33 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Clair breathed heavily for a moment after Sundaria came to the rescue, the ball of Fairy energy in their hand dissipating as their assailant was launched into the portal it had come through and the gateway closed behind it. "I think so... I don't remember ever seeing one of those things before but... I was so scared... Something about it just made me feel like it wanted to kill me." Maybe it had been the fact the entity had been focused on them for the moment but they had certainly felt like the creature had been targeting them, specifically, the moment it had shown itself. "I think I'll be okay now... I don't feel like I'm being hunted anymore, at least."

The parting blast that thing had left behind seemed to have cleared up the twisted Night Shade it had unleashed upon them beforehand so they were able to properly see now and, upon looking around once again, they had to sigh. "I'm not sure where I am... But I have a strong feeling it isn't where I came from. Not by a long shot." Monique had been hinting at the same thing it seemed but at least she had a better chance of knowing since she seemed to have far more memories of wherever they had come here from.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:50 pm
Monique, blown back on the ground and her clothes singed from the clown's head explosion, finally could catch her breath as she watched the unusual lion hybrid seal up the portal.

She hadn't seen her before, yet something about her radiated an energy that reminded her of home. That snapped her back to the cold, hard reality of what she'd been through: waking up suddenly far from home, maybe somewhere in the distant past?, coming across several others in a forest, and being taken to a cave where she'd fought off some sort of extraterrestrial? invader.

"Excuse me... I have some questions, and I suspect you might be able to answer them." She sighed, Marowak at her side. Question number one: Where's my next meal coming from?  

MoniqueBrie

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:58 pm
Keiko looked to Clair, glad she wasn't panicking anymore, then to Monique. "...yeah, why don't we get inside? Then we can all sit down and talk things out from there," she offered motioning to the entrance to Snagem HQ before leading the two ladies through it.

Once in the lobby, Keiko would take a seat on one of the couches nearest the entrance and motioned the ladies to sit wherever they'd like. "So, every human, hybrid, and channeler you've seen upon coming here is a member of Team Snagem, and this is our headquarters," Keiko explained, looking to Clair. "The Snagem Network Access Gear you had when we met is one of our older models... did I give that back to you, by the way?" she asked, rifling through her purse to see if she still had the ancient SNAG on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:21 pm
Monique and Marowak sighed as they walked through the entrance, mostly out of utter relief. There were signs of civilization and competent people (and Pokémon), very reassuring to the erstwhile sheriff.

She sat in the lobby, glad to trade the ground for a more comfortable chair, and listened to Keiko's explanation.

"Team Snagem, huh... Can I ask something? And I know I will have a lot of questions and very few answers, but can I see a calendar?"

At some point, Monique knew she'd have to "testify" and explain herself. If this was the past, New Po Town would make little sense to the others.  

MoniqueBrie

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:31 pm
Clair nodded as calmly as possible to Keiko's suggestion to "go inside" although, for a moment they'd forgotten about the door where Sundaria had originally emerged from the cave. "Sure." They agreed, finally taking a moment to brush the dust and soot from the clown-like creature's explosive attack from their disheveled clothing. Their dress had already been more or less ruined by whatever journey they'd taken to get to wherever here was but that explosion hadn't helped matters any. Besides, it would be rude to get their hosts furniture all filthy, wouldn't it?

Upon entering the building hidden in the cave system and politely taking a seat, they'd hear Keiko's explanation, shaking their head. "No, I don't believe you gave it back after you looked at it. That... thing kind of prevented us from continuing our conversation far enough for that." They replied, though not unkindly. "I can't say the name sounds familiar, sadly. All I can remember about where I got it is that I've had it for a long time and an old friend gave it to me... But that was back before I couldn't remember. It's strange... I can piece things like that together but none of the details are there anymore. I feel like I should be more upset but this feels strangely familiar to me." Pausing periodically to give their statements a moment of thought just to be sure as they spoke, they'd keep one piece of information to themself for the moment. The word "Snagem" did spark some degree of familiarity but without knowing why, they decided not to share that for the moment.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games