Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:21 am
Blizzard120

Tristen's attention would be pulled towards Sub when the leader called for him. The Manetric hybrid sort of knew what he was trying to do. At the very least, trying to pull out the positives in that excursion instead of focusing on the rather extreme negatives that cropped up all tournament. "Oh yea, uh, thanks." Tristen said to Sub. "Aden helped a lot in that too in the end, honestly. I guess that's what happens when you have the same teacher in Pokemon battling. Uh...how...is Blizz doing?"

"Oh yeah, you and Aiden were an excellent pair. Would be great to see the two of you partner up again in the future." Sub said. When the conversation shifted to Blizzard his eyes darted in the direction of the med lab for a second before turning back to Tristen. "The old man is fine. Doc Owl is taking good care of him. I was just down there to annoy him a few minutes ago. By now, if the doc harassed him enough about it, he should be in the shower. Those feathers needed a good preening." The man chuckled.

"Besides being smelly he's okay. You know your old man, there is no keeping him down. He'll be back on his feet in no time, lecturing me about my stupid ideas like always." He grinned. He really didn't want the boy to worry about Blizzard but he knew he was going to anyways. But like most things of this nature making light of the situation for the sake of the boy felt obligatory, required. "...you okay though?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:46 am
SubonicXP
"Besides being smelly he's okay. You know your old man, there is no keeping him down. He'll be back on his feet in no time, lecturing me about my stupid ideas like always." He grinned. He really didn't want the boy to worry about Blizzard but he knew he was going to anyways. But like most things of this nature making light of the situation for the sake of the boy felt obligatory, required. "...you okay though?"

"...tired." Tristen simply spoke, which...technically wasn't a lie. Tristen only for a split second contemplated if he should talk to Sub about what went on in the tournament and was dangerously close to dismissing it. But then he started to remember that his parental figures weren't always going to have the answer. He recalled the one time he actually ended up talking to Darts and felt pretty good in the end despite not really getting the best of answers, only because there wasn't that good of an answer. It was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds before Tristen finally decided to bite the proverbial bullet. "Sub, you...got a few minutes? Someplace where we can...you know, talk?" He'd ask the Snagem leader. "I...can just about imagine what Blizz or Freth would say, but I...kinda want to get someone else's opinion on something."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:38 pm
Blizzard120

"...tired." Tristen simply spoke, which...technically wasn't a lie. Tristen only for a split second contemplated if he should talk to Sub about what went on in the tournament and was dangerously close to dismissing it. But then he started to remember that his parental figures weren't always going to have the answer. He recalled the one time he actually ended up talking to Darts and felt pretty good in the end despite not really getting the best of answers, only because there wasn't that good of an answer. It was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds before Tristen finally decided to bite the proverbial bullet. "Sub, you...got a few minutes? Someplace where we can...you know, talk?" He'd ask the Snagem leader. "I...can just about imagine what Blizz or Freth would say, but I...kinda want to get someone else's opinion on something."

The request surprised Sub, flattering but certainly a surprise. Shaking off the shock he gave Tristen a little smile and nodded in response to the request. "Of course. Let's go up to my office, shall we? As private of a place as anywhere else here." He said before turning around, motioning for Tristen to follow him up the stairs.

It was a short walk up the stairs and down the hallway before they arrived at the door to Sub's office. As he opened the door he would gesture for Tristen to enter first, Sub flicking on the light switch on the inside. The boy would immediately notice the Bisharp staring at him from the other side of the door, the ever vigilant Allan giving him a glare.

Noting Allan, though he expected him, Sub walked up to the Bisharp and put his hand on the back of the Pokemon. "Stand watch outside, please." He told the Pokemon, who responded with a very rehearsed salute before marching out and gently closing the door behind him. Sub just shook his head before walking around his desk and sitting down.

"Sorry about Allan, he takes his self-designated bodyguard job very seriously. Please, sit down." He said, pointing at the chair on the other side of the desk. Once Tristen was seated and comfortable he spoke again. "So what did you want to talk about?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:50 pm
SubonicXP
"Sorry about Allan, he takes his self-designated bodyguard job very seriously. Please, sit down." He said, pointing at the chair on the other side of the desk. Once Tristen was seated and comfortable he spoke again. "So what did you want to talk about?"

Tristen followed Sub to his office. On the way there, Tristen tried to figure out just exactly how to go about explaining his position, his feelings, problems...whatever he needed to get off his chest. In a way, he was mentally rehearsing it, steeling himself to not try to just out right break down in Sub's office for any particular reason. Tristen was trying to piece together his thoughts in a real clear, concise manner, but then he realized, if he could actually do that, he wouldn't be having to talk to someone about it and get to the bottom of what he can actually do. He'd end up resigning himself and just let it out.

Once in the office, he took careful attention to the Bisharp, noting its ever vigilant posture, always forever on duty to his trainer, even if his trainer probably tells it to take a break every now and then. He recalled Dragonite being like that at one time. Things really had changed between then and now...it didn't really feel all that long ago.

Tristen would sit down in the chair, rubbing his eyes for a second, then took a deep breath. He still wasn't so sure where to start. Probably just pick a spot, he'd relent. He had at least some idea to go on. "Sub, you spent a long time trying to go after Ein, right? Did you ever think about what you were going to do after it? When you finally beat him." Tristen asked. "Did you imagine the the day coming? Did you want to lead the team and be known by people like this? Did you have other things planned?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:47 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen would sit down in the chair, rubbing his eyes for a second, then took a deep breath. He still wasn't so sure where to start. Probably just pick a spot, he'd relent. He had at least some idea to go on. "Sub, you spent a long time trying to go after Ein, right? Did you ever think about what you were going to do after it? When you finally beat him." Tristen asked. "Did you imagine the the day coming? Did you want to lead the team and be known by people like this? Did you have other things planned?"

Sub couldn't help but frown upon hearing the question, a physical reaction revealing some of his emotions concerning said question. It was something he thought about considerably since Ein's defeat, something he honestly didn't care to think about if he were being honest with himself. When the World Champion Cup was announced and an invitation was extended to the team the Dark One was relieved to have something distract him, though now that was over and until Tristen brought it up he hadn't thought about it anymore.

Letting out a sigh he finally spoke. "I knew the day would come, maybe part of me rued it, didn't want it come because I knew it would end in asking myself the very same questions you just did. I can't say I ever thought about what the after would look like and what my role would be in it, I was always concerned with my next course of action in taking down Ein. I've had some time to reflect on it and while I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, I do know I have to do something. I have to do something, because the alternative is worse; nothing. I think I fear that more than anything. I do know one thing though, whatever I do will always involve the team. I guess over the years it has come a part of me."

Leaning forward a bit Sub looked Tristen closer in the eyes, as if trying to find a clue or hint in his gaze. "Why do you ask? My own predicament similar to your own?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:09 pm
SubonicXP
Leaning forward a bit Sub looked Tristen closer in the eyes, as if trying to find a clue or hint in his gaze. "Why do you ask? My own predicament similar to your own?"

"Sorta." Tristen admitted. "Its all of that, not knowing what to do with myself and...I feel like its going by way too fast. I didn't...really start looking at things funny until right after Black City." Tristen would sink into his chair, taking a deep breath. "We won, sure. Lysandre is gone, Zac was saved, and I started to realize...I...maybe...kinda...like Rhyme." Tristen scratched the back of his head, a little embarrassed to admit that. "But when I was going through the med lab, looking for Blizz because he got really hurt in that fight, I started to realize...just how much people were really getting hurt fighting out there. And what kind of stuff the Pokemon are going through. I just got Meinfoo and Crandidos not even...a week, I think, and before I knew it, the fights were so intense they immediately evolved."

"I got a little upset with myself, because while that I know of, evolution is great and all for a Pokemon, it was how they did. They fought for their lives; we all did. Before I knew it, I'm at Realgam Tower trying to stop a lot of shadow Pokemon from killing everyone and when I wake up, suddenly I'm evolved. And not just evolved, evolved before what both Doc Owl and Blizz would have figured. They thought I had at least a few more years before I started showing any changes! After that, I started thinking what...did I actually do in all of this? What has happened to me since Blizz rescued me...adopted me. I lost Tails, I am now trying to purify my 3rd Shadow Pokemon, this one who probably could have actually killed me, I've been beaten up left and right, I've lost friends to things that Lysandre and Ein wasn't even responsible for, and it has only been...how long? When I found my way here with Blizz, I didn't imagine...fighting like this, so much. And I want to stop. But I...don't know what to do."

"I've already said that I didn't want to do gym tour stuff like Blizz does, or take on gym challenges. While Pokemon battling is...fine, its fun...its only fun when the fate of the world isn't at stake and everyone is treating it like serious business. Freth and Blizz looked like they were understanding of that, and they tried to point out there's a lot of things in the world that I could look at, explore, and things like that and Freth had me in the meantime try to do some school work stuff so I can help myself later...but I just...don't know...what to do. Snagem is all I ever really truly known and I feel like I am...just being left behind."

"Not helping this is that I don't...feel like I am really getting the opportunity to...do things?" Tristen looked as if he wasn't sure if that was the right way to say it. "I mean, Blizz always wants to protect me and such, but...sometimes I wonder if he tries to do it too much. I didn't feel like I contributed as much in the tournament as you congratulated me for." Tristen stated. "I could have understood it if we were maybe fighting Ein or something, but this was just a game. I didn't really say too much on it, not even to Freth at the time, when I found out that Blizz got attacked. It would have probably made me looked bad if I did. But I started to realize that this...wasn't quite the only time either; in times where we didn't have Ein, or some crazy person ready to do things to us or our Pokemon. Am...I wrong in thinking any of this?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:16 pm
Blizzard120

"Not helping this is that I don't...feel like I am really getting the opportunity to...do things?" Tristen looked as if he wasn't sure if that was the right way to say it. "I mean, Blizz always wants to protect me and such, but...sometimes I wonder if he tries to do it too much. I didn't feel like I contributed as much in the tournament as you congratulated me for." Tristen stated. "I could have understood it if we were maybe fighting Ein or something, but this was just a game. I didn't really say too much on it, not even to Freth at the time, when I found out that Blizz got attacked. It would have probably made me looked bad if I did. But I started to realize that this...wasn't quite the only time either; in times where we didn't have Ein, or some crazy person ready to do things to us or our Pokemon. Am...I wrong in thinking any of this?"

"Wrong? No, I wouldn't say that. Not in the least." Sub said, shaking his head. He felt sorry for the boy, he had indeed been through a considerable amount in such a short time, and at such a young and pivotal age. The most a kid like him should be worrying about is studying for a test or whether or not his crush like-likes him back. Was it his own fault that Tristen had to live a life like this? Part of him felt like it was.

"You're young and like any young person, especially at your age, you want to find your own path in life, the freedom to experience new things, do things the way you want to, make your own mistakes, and that's normal. It's why teenage rebellion is so common I suppose." He chuckled. "But in the inverse Blizz is your father and like any good parent he wants to keep you safe above all else. Sure, I'm certain he wants you to be happy and live your own life to the fullest but it can at times come in conflict with his desire to protect you." The man explained. Now he kind of pitied Blizzard, it was tough being a parent.

"I will say your life hasn't been...normal, to say the least, up until this point. And if I'm to blame for any of that I apologize, to both you and Blizz. I've dragged both of you, and everyone else, through hell and back in my quest to defeat Ein. Of course I justified it to myself that we were saving the world but I always wondered at what cost. Now I can see some of the costs up close and personal." He said to Tristen, expressing his own feelings. "With that said though, we need to get down to the actual question, the real heart of it all. What does Tristen want? If Jirachi came down and granted you a wish to mold your life in any way you desired what would it look like? What do you want to do? What would make you happy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:23 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Wrong? No, I wouldn't say that. Not in the least." Sub said, shaking his head. He felt sorry for the boy, he had indeed been through a considerable amount in such a short time, and at such a young and pivotal age. The most a kid like him should be worrying about is studying for a test or whether or not his crush like-likes him back. Was it his own fault that Tristen had to live a life like this? Part of him felt like it was.

"You're young and like any young person, especially at your age, you want to find your own path in life, the freedom to experience new things, do things the way you want to, make your own mistakes, and that's normal. It's why teenage rebellion is so common I suppose." He chuckled. "But in the inverse Blizz is your father and like any good parent he wants to keep you safe above all else. Sure, I'm certain he wants you to be happy and live your own life to the fullest but it can at times come in conflict with his desire to protect you." The man explained. Now he kind of pitied Blizzard, it was tough being a parent.

"I will say your life hasn't been...normal, to say the least, up until this point. And if I'm to blame for any of that I apologize, to both you and Blizz. I've dragged both of you, and everyone else, through hell and back in my quest to defeat Ein. Of course I justified it to myself that we were saving the world but I always wondered at what cost. Now I can see some of the costs up close and personal." He said to Tristen, expressing his own feelings. "With that said though, we need to get down to the actual question, the real heart of it all. What does Tristen want? If Jirachi came down and granted you a wish to mold your life in any way you desired what would it look like? What do you want to do? What would make you happy?"

Tristen did kind of expect Sub get kind of solemn through this talk. It was a bit of a touchy subject. Sub even blamed himself to some degree for putting everyone here through what they went through in order to bring a mad man down. As far as that was concerned, Tristen harbored no ill will to Sub. He believed at the very least one thing ran true; even if he didn't get involved initially, he'd be involved initially in one way or another. Rather he be the one working however he could to bring Ein down...or he'd be the victim to something much greater than his woes now.

But as Sub carried on, he asked a question that caught Tristen's attention. That was the question, wasn't it? That was the alpha and omega, end all be all question. The question made Tristen sit up in his chair, but yet stare down at the floor for a good solid minute. Silent as the grave, he was. Never did Tristen realize that was the question that needed to be asked and it was a total gut punch. All this time, throughout his life, as far back as he could remember, he always had guidance in a lot of things. Guidance as to how to Pokemon battle, guidance as to how to start learning to read and to do math, guidance to how to cope with general life concerns...and when asked what did he want, he found himself wanting guidance once again...but...this wasn't one that he could. No one could tell him what he liked. No one could tell him what he could look forward to in this manner. This was...a whole entirely different beast. Tristen practically froze up right there until...

"...I...don't know." Tristen said, looking back at Sub.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:43 pm
Blizzard120

"...I...don't know." Tristen said, looking back at Sub.

"Then that's the question you need to seek an answer to, but you already know that." Sub began. "You also know I, nor Blizz, Freth, anyone, can answer it for you. Maybe provide guidance in helping you find the answer but alas it's all up to you to answer it. I know that's not too helpful of me but it's the truth. It's a question that plagues many people, some people never find their answer, and it's sad. You won't be one of them though, I know it." He smiled at the boy.

"I used to have my answer, of course it being the defeat of Ein. Now? I do not. So we're in the same boat in a way, both seeking the answer to life's greatest question. But I have a feeling we'll both answer it before long. Call it a hunch, if you would." He winked.

"Now that said I do think it would do you some good to try doing some things on your own, whatever they may be. Blizz may not like it but as long as you aren't going out getting into fights or anything else dangerous he might come around to it. It's time you experienced more of the world on your own, out from underneath the wing of your parents...literally." He couldn't help making the bird joke.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:49 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

MoniqueBrie

TerashiLeonGoken

The Shadow Bone would miss thanks to the confusion, Marowak swiping at the air in vain. Monique's sudden Night Daze however was a different story as the Dark energy slammed into the strange clown-like creature. Followed up by that came a Muddy Water which threatened to sweep the staggered monster off its feet and yet it remained standing, though perhaps to its detriment. Right after the Muddy Water came an Ice Beam fired off by Shiro, the frigid blast of energy slamming into the visitor from beyond and while it didn't seem to bother it in the least it did do one thing; froze the water at its feet, momentarily binding it to the Earth.

Letting out a confused shriek it flailed around a bit, confused as to why it couldn't pick up its frozen feet off the ground. The creature, in its panic, would let out an otherworldly cry as its body became engulf in flames, the fire instantly melting the ice and freeing it. It was strange that it didn't know to do that immediately, as if it only acted out stress and panic, as if it was unfamiliar with the nature of ice. Regardless it provided a brief moment of respite or opportunity for the group and along with the Muddy Water proved it was a Fire type.

Right after free the enraged beast, whether or not it was attacked again in that moment, went on the attack again. With a cry that vibrated in their very bodies tendrils of darkness spread out from its body and engulf the entire area in a dome of pure black, their visibility reduce to just right in front of their faces and nothing else. It was a Night Shade, of a strange variety. It didn't end there though as shortly after as a pink ball of energy came flying out of the darkness and threatened to slam into Keiko. If it connected she might recognize the type of energy it was, in spite of the pain, due to her own many experiences with it thanks to her adopted daughter; Fairy.

The orbs of Fairy energy would keep coming through, one after another, each time a different color but still Fairy type, an almost carnival-like display of dangerous lights whizzing through the pitch black darkness. It was utilizing Hidden Power, and thanks to this darkness it was difficult, if not impossible, to see them coming and avoid them. If only one of them could see in the dark or dispel the night.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:15 pm
SubonicXP

"Now that said I do think it would do you some good to try doing some things on your own, whatever they may be. Blizz may not like it but as long as you aren't going out getting into fights or anything else dangerous he might come around to it. It's time you experienced more of the world on your own, out from underneath the wing of your parents...literally." He couldn't help making the bird joke.

Tristen leaned on the arm of the chair that he was sitting in. He almost kind of figured that what was Sub was going to say. The problem then was how can he make life slow down to actually do so. It seemed that with Ein gone, maybe things will. Hopefully. "I...think I got a lot to think about..." Tristen simply stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:12 pm
SubonicXP

The Shadow Bone would miss thanks to the confusion, Marowak swiping at the air in vain. Monique's sudden Night Daze however was a different story as the Dark energy slammed into the strange clown-like creature. Followed up by that came a Muddy Water which threatened to sweep the staggered monster off its feet and yet it remained standing, though perhaps to its detriment. Right after the Muddy Water came an Ice Beam fired off by Shiro, the frigid blast of energy slamming into the visitor from beyond and while it didn't seem to bother it in the least it did do one thing; froze the water at its feet, momentarily binding it to the Earth.

Letting out a confused shriek it flailed around a bit, confused as to why it couldn't pick up its frozen feet off the ground. The creature, in its panic, would let out an otherworldly cry as its body became engulf in flames, the fire instantly melting the ice and freeing it. It was strange that it didn't know to do that immediately, as if it only acted out stress and panic, as if it was unfamiliar with the nature of ice. Regardless it provided a brief moment of respite or opportunity for the group and along with the Muddy Water proved it was a Fire type.

Right after free the enraged beast, whether or not it was attacked again in that moment, went on the attack again. With a cry that vibrated in their very bodies tendrils of darkness spread out from its body and engulf the entire area in a dome of pure black, their visibility reduce to just right in front of their faces and nothing else. It was a Night Shade, of a strange variety. It didn't end there though as shortly after as a pink ball of energy came flying out of the darkness and threatened to slam into Keiko. If it connected she might recognize the type of energy it was, in spite of the pain, due to her own many experiences with it thanks to her adopted daughter; Fairy.

The orbs of Fairy energy would keep coming through, one after another, each time a different color but still Fairy type, an almost carnival-like display of dangerous lights whizzing through the pitch black darkness. It was utilizing Hidden Power, and thanks to this darkness it was difficult, if not impossible, to see them coming and avoid them. If only one of them could see in the dark or dispel the night.

While caught up in fear for the moment, Clare wouldn't know what to do. When the strange creature created the odd bubble of darkness that began to engulf the area, they'd jump, releasing their grip on Sundaria and immediately losing sight of everything around them. Stumbling blindly through the darkness for a moment, they'd find the orbs of Fairy energy flying toward them rather quickly. Only just barely dodging the first, they would whimper softly as they tried to find someone, anyone, that made them feel as warm and safe as that strangely familiar gilded hybrid had a moment before.

Unable to find anyone, however, they'd fall to their knees, tears streaming down their face. "I don't want to be here anymore... " They wouldn't have but a moment longer before another of those orbs came rocketing toward them and, in a moment of shock and fear, they'd throw a hand out in front of them as if to knock the orb away. Instead, they would manage to catch it out of some kind of reflex, the light coming off it diffusing through their glass-like hand and throwing it's illumination further across the dark dome that it would have on it's own. "What...?" With the brief instant of confusion, they would realize afterward that the orb didn't hurt as much as they'd expected, perhaps their own hybrid state mitigating the power within it? And so they would stand uip, holding the glowing light above them and using their own body like a living candle of sorts to help them find others nearby. Hopefully it would assist anyone else who could see them as well.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:46 pm
SubonicXP

With Marowak healed, Monique returned to the battlefield, where the floating clown was attempting to shake itself out of an icy predicament and only managed to do by cloaking itself in fire. The sheriff had little time to think, though, before a ghastly and artificial darkness replaced the comparatively forgiving dim light of the cave.

What is this... Monique was about to blink when she was struck by a ball of energy that stung with an unnatural and harsh sweetness. If she had been a Pokémon longer, she might have recognized the Fairy type, but it didn't register with her.

Shaking off the hit, she found she could see through the darkness (something she would later learn was another side effect of being a Zoroark), and just in time—she was able to take evasive maneuvers to avoid yet another energy ball. She needed to chase this thing down, so she started to move in the direction of where the balls were coming from. She saw the Lopunny hold one of them up like a big, pink-tinged light bulb, though one that was not terribly efficient at cutting through the gloom.

Monique's sights showed the clown, its pulsating lights, and the energy balls it was casting in her direction. Her mind had one aim: Get 'em! She moved forward, chasing on all fours, feeling a heat in her claws as she neared...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:57 am
Leon covered his ears once again as the best let out a shriek of panic. Before he could do anything, the strange monstrosity let out a Night Shade that dimmed his eyesight. "Heh. Not a problem. Shiro stick close." He commanded as the large fox wrapped her tails around her trainer. Leon then closed his eyes as his sense of hearing is what he depended on. He wasn't advanced in relying in his hearing as he'd like just yet. But he was able to pick out where everyone was.

As he listened carefully, standing very still. He was able to pick out an energy orbs that he was all too familiar with: Fairy. "Shiro hang on tight." He told his partner as he took out his kunais and launched himself at the direction the colorful fairy orbs were coming from. Barely dodging the fairy orbs that were being launched and slashing through any orbs with Poison energy that were close to connecting. Once he got close to the strange creature, he would slash it numerous times before jumping out of the way. "Shiro Confuse Ray!"  

Cecile Silverstone

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:32 am
It had taken a while to sort out his still tumultuous mind after his reintroduction to Sundaria, but it seemed that the one lingering blip on his radar was in fact an actual issue rather than just some paranoia induced fantasy. And it looked like a small cavalcade of newcomers were also dealing with said issue as best as they could. Being able to see it now, Reno could see it was certainly a unique issue. Not often you find people being assaulted by a floating balloon headed rave machine. At least this interdimensional intruder was much more palatable than the tentacle thing that had aided the Ziton. Stretching out his arm for a moment, a new pink glow would illuminate the darkened cave as Reno dove forward with his right hand engulfed in Psychic energy.

"Not to ask too many questions mid fight, but how are you guys here!?" Reno questioned, sliding across the floor as he ran to try and pincers this oddity between him and the other person charging forward to attack. Hopefully whoever that person was would be able to notice his efforts on this move and not run him down with whatever they were about to do.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games