Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:56 pm
SubonicXP
Atlantis_Darts

DrachenKaiser2021

"So someone just happened to stumble upon our super secret headquarters and asked for someone who just so happened to actually be here rather than anywhere else in the world?" Sub asked in response, looking towards Deo for a moment before letting out a grumble. "Fine. Let them in. GRAY, prepare the contingency plan for unwanted guests." He called out to the AI before leaning in to whisper to Darts. "GRAY drops them into an underground lake filled with extremely territorial Seaking. Not even the local Gyarados bother them. I tested them with a Flare grunt once. Very messy."

Espeon_Commander

Chuckling to himself he straightened back up and notice the concerned look on Sundaria's face, the woman he used to know as Crystal. Cocking his head to the side he decided to inquire with her what was the problem. "Something wrong?" He asked, but he had a bad feeling himself.

"Seaking?" Darts asks, frowning beneath the shadows of his crest. "Why Seaking?" He glances at Sundaria with a frown, inherently trusting someone he thought he knew once upon a time. He thought he could feel something vibrating at the edges of his senses but he wasn't sure. Whatever it was it was not exactly his field of expertise, but it certainly felt familiar somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:10 pm
--Gregory--
After running to the door, he opens it and asks "Can I have some rations and food, I am heading to find my childhood home in sandgem" He does not step in, as to give respect to the snagem base. "Sorry for intruding, this was the first building I saw and went to"
--Deo--
He is confused as seeing Crystal confused as well, as he starts eating some sausage and biscuits, and drinking coffee from the mug this time. He also sees the Lucario Hybrid, but thinks nothing of it, thinking he must be a traveller.  

DeoLux

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:04 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Seaking?" Darts asks, frowning beneath the shadows of his crest. "Why Seaking?" He glances at Sundaria with a frown, inherently trusting someone he thought he knew once upon a time. He thought he could feel something vibrating at the edges of his senses but he wasn't sure. Whatever it was it was not exactly his field of expertise, but it certainly felt familiar somehow.

"Why not? They have a big pointy horn, aren't afraid to drill it into someone they don't like, and they are native to the mountain. I'm a lot of things but I'll be damned if I risk the environment by introducing something more menacing like say Carvanha. Though a pool of Carvanha to drop someone into would be pretty sweet...GRAY, make note of that." Sub called out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:21 pm
Sundaria stared forward still, ears flicking occasionally and mildly tuning out the rest of the world currently. Her focus was currently on the energy readings she was picking up around the area, both inside the HQ and outside. The energy she was picking up was not what she was expecting to feel in Johto, until a sudden thought hit her. The barrier between this reality and Ultra Space should have been thicker here than in Alola, where she tended to land as well when she came through a wormhole. Unless… “...I think… our unexpected guests might have brought someone else with them, albeit unintentionally,” she stated finally. “At least, I’d like to hope unintentionally. Demon Wing, stay ready for a fight and come with me.” The lioness would take off for the entrance of HQ, her Charizard following right behind.

—-----------------------

The strange clown-like beast would light up the dots on its floating orb of a head, bringing its arms up as it defended against the pulsing water and the slapping around of the Marowak’s ethereal bone, though it definitely looked like the latter attack hurt a bit more. The flashing would grow more and more rapid and random, before bursting into a blinding, confusing ray of colors and light aimed at the group. Within that ray, a Shadow Ball would be hidden within, aimed squarely for Monique’s Marowak.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:59 pm
The clown seemed to be affected a bit more by Shadow Bone than by the water attacks, which came as a relief and confirmed Monique's hunch that it was Psychic-type or possibly Ghost. There was little time to think, however, as its head began to flash more rapidly. Monique wanted to just shut her eyes and block out all this dizzying light, but she realized that whatever was happening was a ramp-up. The lights turned into a more solid beam, with Marowak dead center. It was impossible to see much of anything in the blinding beam, but a Shadow Ball was just dark enough to stand out, and it connected.

Oh no, the fox thought. Marowak grunted in pain, having taken a blow from the super-effective move. "Shadow Bone!" she cried out, hoping for a response. But the Bone Keeper was struggling to get an attack going, and she began to fret. What am I gonna...

Monique's thoughts trailed off as she felt a sudden surge of energy. If there wasn't a high-intensity ray of light pointing at her, she might have seen her ears glow. The energy built up within her until it released as a shock wave, dark as the night, bursting from the Zoroark and aimed at the strange beast.

What...the... She caught her breath after...whatever that was. She had to hope it was a good counterattack.  
TerashiLeonGoken rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:23 pm
Keiko managed to cover her eyes, but Daedra didn't have long enough arms for the task, though it did try to turn her head to avoid the shining light. "We'll have to try harder. Use Muddy Water and try to be careful about the spread. You two might want to take a step back." She explained to Clare and Monique.

Daedra took a step back, jumping into the nearby pond to make water gathering easier, only for her to jump right back out and launch a stream of Muddy Water at the intruding Pokemon, the confusion resulting from the enemy's Confuse Ray having a limited effect on Daedra's control of the move.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:41 pm
Before Leon could even reach the kitchen, he felt a heavy pressure enter. Not understanding this feeling, he was answered by a loud otherworldly cry. Eevee was so startled by it, they she instantly returned back into her own Pokeball. "What's going on now? I thought we were done with all this moral danger stuff?!" He shouted as he held onto a different Pokeball and ran towards the commotion.

He just managed to get to the front of HQ to find a strange figure that resembled a clown with its numerous colors. Something about it sparked a memory in his mind. It was a bit foggy, but it did remind him of something of when he was still a kid. He couldn't thing for long as he noticed that the colorful lights on its head started flashing like a ticking time bomb as he covered his eyes with his jacket so he wouldn't get blinded. "Shiro stop it in it's tracks with Ice Beam!" Leon shouted as he rolled a Pokeball on the ground as a beautiful Alolan Ninetails popped out. It let out a howl before launching an Ice Beam at the strange creature.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:32 pm
Once the strange creature's focus had been removed from them for a moment, Clare's mind cleared of the fog induced by it's hypnotic flashing and they turned on their heel to run. Panic gripped at the edges of their mind, knowing they had nothing to use to fight against that creature the way Monique and Keiko were doing. In that moment, however, they would sense something nearby and, without question, run toward it. It felt like somewhere familiar, somewhere safe.

About the time Sundaria reached the HQ's front door, she would open it to find Clare fighting to figure out how to open it. The moment she was squarely in view, Clare would throw themself into the other Hybrid's chest. "Help! Something's attacking... and I can't do anything."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:22 pm
You two might want to take a step back.

Monique pulled an exhausted Marowak out of the way just in time to avoid a blast of Muddy Water to connect on the clown. Just as she contemplated how she was going to heal Marowak with no healing items—or indeed, any other articles—on her at all, a large beam of ice shot from across the waterfall at the beast.

Confused as to what could possibly have generated it, the sheriff looked over to see several figures standing there as the pulsating lights revealed there was a large, metal door carved into the cave entrance. She then saw Clare run over toward one of them, clearly afraid. What? There's a door here? And other people? What kind of place is this? Monique's surreal day, which had included waking up far from home, meeting Clare and Keiko, and now battling a strange beast in a cave had taken yet another turn.

She looked back at Marowak. It hurt her to see her companion in so much distress, clearly weakened by the earlier Shadow Ball. It had been quite some time since Marowak had taken that much of a lick. She decided she had to see if whoever was there could nurse Marowak back to health. Picking her up gently, she moved swiftly toward one of the figures.

She was a hybrid of a Pokémon that somehow seemed familiar to her, but she couldn't quite place the feeling. She felt reminded of home, of warmth, but having never lived in a world with unfiltered sunlight, she did not know much of Solgaleo other than from myths that did not occur to her in that moment. Clare was clinging onto her.

"E...excuse me, but can you help? My Marowak took a nasty hit..." Monique asked, her typical confidence and familiarity with her patrol displaced by the unfamiliar environment and denizens.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:13 am
While Keiko waited for the iintruder's retaliation, she heard the hybrid stranger's voice behind her. She turned her head for a second, then turned it back to the otherworldly intruder and took a ball from her belt, opening it to reveal an Audino. "Audrey, heal that Marowak, please," Keiko asked. Audrey looked around for a bit in the dark cave, but eventually found her target and released a Heal Pulse aimed at it. She didn't say anything, but she was certainly glad to be using the move on a Pokemon for once, where it would be more effective.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:59 pm
Somewhere in Snagem HQ lurked a vile creature of darkness, the malignant cretin shuffling around in the dim corridors of the ventilation system. Too small for most others these 'tunnels' were his domain, a labyrinth of twist and turns which connected him to all areas of the building. The agent of evil was searching for something, something it desired with such great intensity that it consumed its mind completely and it could only think of seeking out the object of its mania and nothing else. This demon continued crawling forward, grinning deviously to its self as it imagined what it would do once it found that which it desired.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:13 pm
It was yet another day in the med lab. Doc Owl was trying to review over various charts and notes to himself, Orderly was help keeping the lab sterilized as the Doc did his various works, and me, one lone Articuno hybrid was still stuck in there in a recovery room, in bed. I was asleep though...again. Doc had explained before this very nap it after I first awoke after him saving me from the brink, it had been nearly 96 hours. Within that time, I had been caught asleep on and off for about 70 of it. Doc explained that with how I exerted myself in battle and what he suspects what kind of damage Hinterbane had done to me, and how such things put me in such a state that put me in a slow road to recovery, even by hybrid standards. It wasn't anything I could bring myself to mull over. I was just too tired to do so. Doc suggested for me to try to do some stuff low key, like just merely forming my Ice Beam attack, albeit low grade or as much as I could will into my hand, just to confirm the extent of the damage. I don't really remember too much after the fact. I think I may have passed out again...

I was startled awake. I looked around in the room; I sensed something, but I couldn't really discern what was what. I rubbed my eyes for a second, wondering what I was trying to pick up on.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:21 pm
Blizzard120

I was startled awake. I looked around in the room; I sensed something, but I couldn't really discern what was what. I rubbed my eyes for a second, wondering what I was trying to pick up on.

From the vent in the room a pair of glistening eyes shone briefly as the light from outside the vent reflected off the geometric structures it called eyes. Its grin unfading it stared at Blizzard from behind the grate with fiendish curiosity. Maybe he had it on him, or knew where to get it. Sure, the legendary hybrid was far too powerful for him to overpower but the imp had a few tricks up its sleeve anyways. Besides, it had been so long, he was getting desperate, he needed it. Thinking about it he began to zone out, eyes fixed on Blizzard still but his mind elsewhere in the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:29 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

From the vent in the room a pair of glistening eyes shone briefly as the light from outside the vent reflected off the geometric structures it called eyes. Its grin unfading it stared at Blizzard from behind the grate with fiendish curiosity. Maybe he had it on him, or knew where to get it. Sure, the legendary hybrid was far too powerful for him to overpower but the imp had a few tricks up its sleeve anyways. Besides, it had been so long, he was getting desperate, he needed it. Thinking about it he began to zone out, eyes fixed on Blizzard still but his mind elsewhere in the moment.

"...." It took a minute before my senses locked on to the vent. I looked up, taking note to the devious grin with eyes that glistened in the light. A Sableye. Only one that I knew that roamed these halls with reckless abandon. Sub's Sableye. "Poe..." I merely said. I sighed and flopped my head back into the pillow. As long as he doesn't use Dream Eater on me or something, it was whatever to me now. I was still to tired to care, let alone do much of anything. Then again, dreams were empty calories to Poe, I think, preferring the rubies, sapphires, emeralds and various rich metals to satiate itself. Or am I thinking something else? I don't know...

Either way, the 'intruder' in the vents would see me start dozing off again...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:53 pm
Blizzard120

Either way, the 'intruder' in the vents would see me start dozing off again...

Blizzard had assumed correctly about the nature of Sableye as Poe slipped out of the vent with ease thanks to its ghostly form, the imp scurrying across the ceiling and positioning its self above Blizzard, frowning as he looked down at the hybrid. He could eat his dreams easily enough, but it was like drinking water to Poe, thirst quenching but put nothing in his belly. Sableye weren't like most other Ghost Pokemon who could feed off things dreams could provide, like fear or other emotions, instead they required actual physical food in the form of gemstones, as Blizzard recalled.

Scurrying down the wall and onto the floor Poe began to walk around, poking around in cabinets, bags, or anything else he could find to sift through to find something to eat. Unfortunately for the Sableye he came up short every time. The med lab wasn't exactly the place you would find say a Fire Stone or the like but he was desperate. Deciding to give up here and look elsewhere Poe walked past Blizzard's sleeping form, giving him a passing glance for a moment before resuming his shuffle, but then stopping in his tracks and turning back around.

Curiosity getting the better of him the Sableye grinned to himself and climbed up onto the side of the bed, positioning himself just inches way from Blizzard's head. Opening his mouth wide Poe began to give off a pink glow as he began to execute a Dream Eater to suck the dreams from Blizzard's sleeping mind. He wanted to see what the Cold One dreamed of. Like his trainer he couldn't let a good opportunity pass him by.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games