Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:47 pm
"My name is Monique Ka'ana'ana, Sheriff of New Po Town... Well, up until I can remember." She looked at the others. "The name means 'black magic', I've heard... Which suits me in more ways than one, I guess."

The cave was dark, and Marowak's baton was the only source of light, casting a green glow that to Monique was comforting, but maybe not to the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:42 pm
Reno would do his best to keep himself flowing along with the train of thought that had brought him down, that Sub had been fooled and this thing was simply trying to get him to drop his guard. His friend was dead at his hands, there was no chance she survived, and all he had done was give her five seconds of life outside the Ziton before reality came crashing down to make sure that bright spark of hope was dashed. He didn't want to let that infinitesimal bit of hope ruin what every bit of statistics, reality, and his own bad luck was telling him had to have happened and what he was seeing in front of him. But with the emotional turmoil he has experiencing, he was still just innately grabbing onto the minds around him and catching glimpses of their thoughts as he did so. And....he wasn't grabbing any of the drifting fragments that the Ziton output. All he saw was a quick flash of his leg before and currently. And heard her concern over the limb.

....wait, did that absolute bout of madness he committed actually work? And work well? Wait a minute.....

Everything that happened with Sub and Darts just simply washed past him as Reno's mind did its best to keep up. And failed, with the launcher in his arm snapping back shut and his robotic leg giving out as well and forcing him to collapse. ".....it worked? It. Worked. I lost a leg and....probably the last few days but....it worked." Reno muttered to himself, eyes staring at the wall unfocused before he simply raised his right arm with a clenched fist. "This is either one hell of a hallucination or I literally helped someone beat death and have been on a depressive spiral for actually having a win on my own with something. Either way, don't mess with it just yet."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:11 am
Sundaria glanced over at both Darts(where did he come from all of a sudden?) and Sub, with the woman mentally breathing a sigh of relief when he answered. She was completely out of the loop on certain things, and hadn’t thought to ask to be caught up in Galar. Her attention returned to Reno when his leg gave out, with the hybrid going over to help him up. “Well, too bad, we’re going to prove one of those wrong right now. Come on, Reno…” Once he was back up, she’d support him if needed, then looked over at everyone there. “So… First, Reno, cut the drinking now. There’s no reason anymore. Second, how long has it been since the Ziton event? It might be a good idea to actually get my time straight now, since I’m probably not jumping any time soon anymore. And finally, and probably the big one, what questions do you have for old reality hopping me now?”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:01 pm
Reno would accept the helping hand from Sundaria, getting back onto his feet before reaching into his pocket. "Well, was armed for war but I guess I'll take the side benefit alone." He muttered, opening the Pokeball in his hand to reveal his Reuniclus now floating in the hall. Almost immediately, Reno would straighten up more and the slight sway he had would simply fade away. "Yeah. Nothing like a bit of cellular regeneration to cut right through that. To answer the second thing, its been.....I wanna say a week. I am not a reliable source on that, the last time I looked at a calendar was definitely a while ago."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:19 am
SubonicXP

It was when Darts spoke up that he pulled his eyes away from the mess and faced the other inter-dimensional creature in the room. "Deo? Yeah, he's a relatively new guy around here. Why do you ask?"

DrachenKaiser2021
--Deo--
After a swig of dark coffee, the pain finally resides for a little bit. When he heard someone ask for him, he perked up enough to respond. "You seek me?" he looked to who asked and seen this... hybrid of sorts... when he proceeds to say "What happened to you?" at this hybrid who looked like something that was off.

Darts looks over at Sub and then back to the new... odd looking fellow who was drinking a cup of -soda, definitely soda. Smoking soda. The new craze amongst all the kids. He steadies himself with a breath. "I take it this is he?" He directs at Sub. Without waiting for an answer, he moves to address the question and person all at once. "I'd ask you the same thing, but I'm not sure your mother is going to want to answer that one." Reeling in his temper, Darts puts a gilt hand to the forehead portion of his crest. "Sorry. Long day. Anyway, there's someone who's found our super secret headquarters and they were asking for you." He shoots a meaningful look at Sub, next to him. "And somehow they found our headquarters."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:01 am
--Deo--
"Someone looking for me?" Deo asked, clearly annoyed by the remark. "Who would look for me and if so, what do they look like?" Making a smirk, he then replies to the insult "and no, I was turned into this, not born like it. Moreover, I feel that I should introduce myself proper. Sgt. Deo, Sandgem Police department, now snagem field agent. I was turned into this by a group I have yet to find in full."

...growl...

"ah great, just when I wake up too?" He says in disappointment as he goes next to the fridge and starts cooking a pound of Bacon, some eggs, toast, biscusts, gravy, sausage, and cleans the pot of coffee which he drank from, and makes a new batch. Clearly he made enough for a big breakfast, but the way he is going to eat it, he might eat the entire meal. "by the way, where is the person who made the fresh poffins? They were good!"  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:04 pm
"Well, Dad's going to be glad he's not here," Absinthe muttered under her breath as she continued to watch the WCC coverage. "That, and probably laugh like crazy."

"Why do you say that?" William asked, giving Abby a confused look.

Abby motions over to the kitchen, where she just overheard someone referring to himself as a police offer. "Somebody let a pig join the team." she said quietly, motioning toward the kitchen.

"A what?" William asked somewhat loudly, doing a double take toward the kitchen.

Abby sighed and gave William an annoyed look. "A coppa, guv'nah," Abby huffed with a low voice, poking fun at William's Galarian heritage as punishment for not understanding what she said the first time around.

"Ohh, he's a bobby," William realized, bringing proper Galarian slang to Deo's former station.

Which meant it was now Abby's turn to be confused. "What!? Ugh, whatever," she spat, done with the lingo.

"Wait, are you talking about Deo? He's a massive hybrid. Won't he be a problem for you? Or your dad, given what you said?"

"If he's here, he's either already been discharged from his unit or he will be when they find out he's here," Abby explained, still keeping her voice lower than William, who still hasn't gotten the hint. "This 'team' is a vigilante unit at best and a criminal organization at worst. I can think of a few people here that are deluding themselves for not accepting that as fact, and Mr. Soon-to-be ex-PoPo over there will likely be one of them. So no, I don't have anything to worry about. If I broke any laws before now, it would have been after I joined Snagem, and he'd be going after a fellow teammate at that point. So, even if he still has authority, he has no jurisdiction here. And, speaking of my old man, HE has been dealing with their ilk before I was born. He can take care of himself."

~*~

Keiko seemed confused at Claire's question. "Oh, um... I'm a Lopunny hybrid. A shiny Lopunny hybrid, actually, I know not all regions have Lopunny, so I guess I shouldn't be as surprised as I am that you didn't know," she explained, lifting up one of her years to show off the pink fluff at the end, a few strands of her milk chocolate brown hair hanging off her arm in the process. With everything going on, she had yet to realize just how long her hair had gotten since she was turned into a hybrid. She then turned to the hybrid stranger. "I've been to Alola and Po Town, but New Po Town? I think my last visit to Po Town was before I became a hybrid. Maybe I should re-visit Alola sometime soon."

With that out of the way, her heart began to sink as she realized she could no longer delay the inevitable. She pulled Claire's old-model SNAG from her purse and held it in the light for the two strangers to see. "Before we go any further, can you tell me where you found this?' she asked, feeling very uncomfortable about bringing it up while being unable to come up with a better way to ask about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:58 pm
Freth would start partaking in her ice tea and managed to grab a few berries to snack on just as her Absol started to finish off the poffins she laid out for him. Freth then stared in confusion, not when the 'Sinnoh native' came in, though she couldn't help but how he was going to endulge in a breakfast platter meant for seven people...but who started to raise a stink due to Deo's history. "So we're clear, this isn't the disaster, right?" she asked the Absol, still trying to make doubly sure that Absol wasn't giving her the runaround.

Absol raised its head back up from the table, stared at Freth, chewing a mouth full of poffin with a slightly irritated look now.

"Probably in my best interest to move because I am really not up for breaking up a fight today." Freth stated.

"...fol..." The Absol replied, mouth still full of poffin before finally swallowing it.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:41 pm
Clare would consider Keiko's answer to their inquiries for a moment before shaking their head. "Can't say I've heard of such a Pokemon..." And though she was almost certain Monique had been questioning Keiko, they offered a muttered response to her as well. "Can't say I've heard of either of those, either..." She admitted with a small shrug before being questioned in return.

"Oh...um... that's mine. Someone gave it to me a long time ago. We used it to keep in touch." Strange that such memories came easily but the details of who, how or why didn't seem to be following afterward. "I...don't remember who, though... I think... I think it was a group I was part of, maybe?" What had that group's name even been, though!? Clare's brain felt like mush after only a moment or two of trying to remember. Nothing was coming up, though. "It hasn't worked in a long time, though... I don't know exactly what happened to make it stop... I just know that one day, I couldn't contact anyone with it anymore and I never found the others who had one." They had tears in their eyes by this point. The memories weren't coming but the emotions tied to them certainly seemed to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:27 pm
Sundaria blinked when Reno answered her. “Uh… Only a week? And we’ve been back here for a few days already… Uhm…” She rubbed the back of her head, staining her black fingertips a sparkling dark blue in the process. “I’ve had that much time experience, and it’s only been that long here,” she asked quietly, astounded. “I would have thought it’d have been a lot longer, all things considered…” The hybrid looked at Demon Wing, who was finally simmering down, though still glaring at Reno. “It’s alright, Demon Wing. Seriously, if I had stayed mad at anyone who insulted me for whatever reason, there’d be a list at least a mile long spanning several realities, and a lot more anger issues. I can’t be bothered to care, I’ve lived too long for that at this point.” Her attention would then turn to Deo, actually having to crane her neck up some to look at him in his eyes. “Well, hello there Deo. Wow, you’re tall. You can call me either Sundaria or Crystal, I suppose, unless we’re dealing with any unknown people from Ultra Spa-” She stopped mid sentence as her ears flicked forward towards the entrance of HQ, suddenly becoming confused and worried. “Did we…? No, of course not, there’s never been one there… But then...” Apparently, something was wrong, enough to bother the Solgaleo hybrid, enough to keep her from finishing a full sentence.

Just outside of the cave, a tear in the sky would suddenly appear, bursting open to become a brilliant and bright portal. Quickly coming through the portal would be some sort of strange humanoid looking creature, looking mildly reminiscent of a carnival clown, with pink, blue, and yellow stripes across its body, and what appeared to be it’s head, studded with more pink and blue dots and a large blue, pink, and yellow star on each side, merely floating above its ruffled collar of a neck. It gave a strange, otherworldly cry before looking around… somehow, deciding to fly into the cave with Keiko, Clare, and Monique. Once it laid eyes on the trio, the creature would take aim at Clare, with those pink and blue dots on its face starting to flash into a rhythmic, relaxing pattern, attempting to cause her to fall asleep.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:14 pm
"Hmm... You say you haven't heard of New Po Town, huh?" This piqued Monique's interest again. New Po Town was, after all, new; it wasn't the original. This and there being no dome. Was this the past?

Clare and Keiko began to talk. Evidently, Clare had some kind of old item that interested Keiko quite a bit, but the Zoroark didn't quite get all of their conversation. She could tell, however, that whatever they were discussing made Clare quite emotional.

Suddenly, Marowak started twirling its baton rapidly, which it only did when it was nervous. The reason why became apparent when Monique turned her head in the direction of the cave entrance. Something indescribable, the likes of which Monique had never seen, had made its way into the cave. It vaguely had a human form, but its head was a floating and pulsating light fixture, glowing in tones of pink and blue that began to compete with the Bone Keeper Pokémon's green flames.

Monique tried to figure out what this even was, but before she could ponder too long, she noticed Clare starting to waver, as if they could not stand up much longer.

"You don't feel that?" Monique heard Marowak's voice again. "It's trying to use Hypnosis!"

"I... I don't..." Monique wouldn't, anyway; she was, after all, Dark-type. She wasn't on her usual beat, but she had to cover. With Hypnosis, perhaps this thing was Psychic... There was only one way to find out, now that the beast was starting to fool around.

"Marowak! Shadow Bone!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:14 pm
Clare's tears would clear up pretty quickly when the strange creature appeared. An almost primal fear overrode their emotional state at first before the being's flashing dots began to mesmerize them. Unfortunately, they had no Pokemon of their own and even if they knew how to use their abilities as a hybrid, with their memories scrambled, it was unlikely they would be able to remember how to use them before it was too late. Thankfully for them, Monique jumped to the rescue rather quickly. In spite of the mesmeric flashing lulling them into weird sort of half-trance that left them feeling a bit out-of-body, they'd be able to hold onto their wits enough to try and take a step backward and whimper softly. "Help..."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:19 pm
"GRAY, check our database for a Clare Asmita Kristel, and spare me the backtalk because we both know you're just going to do it anyway," Keiko insisted. "Leave me out of this," the AI insisted, which confused Keiko long enough for her to see the otherworldly elephant in the room. Cursing under her breath, she shoved the new and old SNAGs down her purse and leapt in front of the otherworldly Pokemon, throwing her fists all around it. The 'attacks' were intentionally missing it, her fists and arms weaving around the creature in wholly unpredictable ways. She did aim to hit with the last punch, however, and put a whiff of Frustration behind it just to send the message that its actions would NOT be tolerated on Snagem soil. These two women were under Keiko's protection as far as said Lopunny hybrid was concerned. Unfortunately for Keiko, neither Frustration nor Dizzy Punch delivered an energy type the intruder wasn't immune to, and her one accurate punch went right through it, along with most of her forearm.

"Crap," Keiko muttered, pulling her arm back and jumping back. She then grabbed a Heal Ball from her purse, and from it emerged Daedra, her still not fully evolved Sliggoo. "Water Pulse!" Keiko shouted. Drawing water from the nearby underground lake, Daedra surrounded the offending Ghost-type, who also happened to be a Fire-type, in a swirling bubble of Water-type enenergy, adding to the confusion her trainer tried to inflict on the enemy. Keiko could only hope that Daedra would succeed where she probably failed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:52 pm
--Deo--
After seeing crystal cut off, he began to ask "Are you alright?" Seeing her confused now makes him confused.

--Gregory--
While waiting for someone to let him in, he sees this... anomaly... appear and he then proceeds to try to hide as he has no powers and no pokemon at his side. He then wonders how to approach this, and as such begins bolting to the door, knowing that it safer inside than out here.  

DeoLux

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:49 pm
Atlantis_Darts

DrachenKaiser2021

"So someone just happened to stumble upon our super secret headquarters and asked for someone who just so happened to actually be here rather than anywhere else in the world?" Sub asked in response, looking towards Deo for a moment before letting out a grumble. "Fine. Let them in. GRAY, prepare the contingency plan for unwanted guests." He called out to the AI before leaning in to whisper to Darts. "GRAY drops them into an underground lake filled with extremely territorial Seaking. Not even the local Gyarados bother them. I tested them with a Flare grunt once. Very messy."

Espeon_Commander

Chuckling to himself he straightened back up and notice the concerned look on Sundaria's face, the woman he used to know as Crystal. Cocking his head to the side he decided to inquire with her what was the problem. "Something wrong?" He asked, but he had a bad feeling himself.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games