Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:51 pm
Clare looked around for a moment before their eyes focused on Keiko. "Mt. Silver? Johto?" Those names were foreign to the hybrid. "I'm not sure where that is..." They admitted, placing a hand on the grass and pushing to their feet. Unsteady for a moment, they would find their footing at last, just as Monique approached. "Oh my... I'm afraid I'm rather more lost than I thought..." With that said, they'd wait a moment to see what this other hybrid had to say before they began to bombard them with questions. While they had many, they had enough sense to know asking too many at once wouldn't get them answers any faster.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:57 pm
Leon was back in HQ as he listened to the continuation of the Galar tournament. He couldn't make it out the winner between himself and Ter. But that didn't bother him. What bothered him, was his sister not back. But because of the issue, she might not be coming back for awhile. He thought of the worse, what happened if she needed to attach to the Tree of Life like her master? What happens if she somehow lost herself and they to force her into a deep slumber until they can figure what's happening to her?

"...I can't do this." Leon said frustrated as he ruffled his and got up from his seat. He then started to walk out of the building as he tried to clear his mind. But before he could even leave the building, he felt a tugging on his pants. He looked back to see his partner Eevee. Very worried about his trainer, the little fox acted like she wanted food. Which, wasn't a total lie. Leon merely sighed as he picked up the mischievous Pokemon. "Alright, what do you want to eat?"  

Cecile Silverstone

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:53 pm
Putting things back in their proper place, all the while trying to hold a conversation with her two Pokemon in the room. She didn't let on to them though about her dream in fear that it would of made her sound crazy. Especially after how Absol just decided to get defensive. She then sat down on the bed petting the two Pokemon for a few minutes more then started her way off back out of her room and off for the kitchen. She was going to try to relax somehow after what was essentially a vacation on the downward spiral.

She opened the fridge, realizing there wasn't any leftover tea. Then again, they were out for the better part of a few days. She started to start pulling out tea bags and a small pot and went to make some. As she waited for the water to boil, she sat down at the chair with Absol coming up to her giving a wary eye. "You're still on that bit, aren't you? I'd be lying though that after what's happened over the past few days it didn't cross my mind as a possibility now." she tell the Pokemon, propping her head on one arm upon the table. Freth looked over towards Absol then kicked back a chair next to her. "Come on. Have a seat."

Absol looked at the chair for a moment then hopped up into it, sitting down on it, looking back at Freth for a moment. A looming silence between them lasted for at least a good ten seconds with the two of them looking at each other. "We need a snack."

"Absol..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:18 pm
SubonicXP

"Okay... Wait, Demon Wing?" The hybrid suddenly looked a little nervous. Of all of the Pokémon he could have picked, it was the one that was probably the most rash of them all. It made a potential amount of sense. Apolla was more reserved and careful, and Kairos... Well, okay, he might not have been the best one, the one of those three that was with her the least, but they both had the benefit of being a psychic. Demon Wing… he would be a different story. He wasn’t naturally a psychic, and there she didn’t attempt to create a mental bond otherwise with him. And he could roast her a bit better now, considering her added typing since the last time she saw him. This could end fairly badly for her if he decided to not trust her.

The Charizard huffed and stretched once he was let out, looking first to Sundaria, then to Sub, his eyes narrowing. It became clearly apparent that he was confused and annoyed that his trainer wasn’t apparently nearby. At least, until Sundaria spoke. “Uh… Demon Wing?” The black fire dragon whipped his head back around to the Solgaleo hybrid, eyes harrowing further. Why did this strange looking creature have a voice so close to his trainer’s? “Uh, hi. Demon Wing? It’s been a bit… Well, at least for me, it has. I don’t know exactly how long it’s been for everyone else here, but… It’s me, Crystal. There’s a lot to try and explain…” She pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing. “You know, one would have thought we'd know what to say right now. Turns out I spent so much time focusing on getting to this point that I didn’t think about what to say when I got here. So…” She sighed and crossed her arms under her shawl, with the Charizard tilting his head slightly. “I’m not going to shove my own thoughts and memories into your head. I won’t do that sort of thing to others, especially with my experiences now. However…” The lioness’s eyes closed for a moment, thinking before one of them opened again. “When you fully evolved. Right after the battle and for… I think at least a week afterwards, at least, you were full of yourself and refused to take anything I told you to do seriously. Took a combination of you finally falling in battle, and Apolla finally evolving, and then her smacking you down for you to stop being such a pill. I mean, you threatened to burn me with your tail a couple of times, come on. In the middle of Pokemon battles, too, I mean come on.”

The look Demon Wing wore shifted from skepticism to surprise to one of some embarrassment. He growled something at Sundaria, who simply shrugged nonchalantly. “Hey, I know you’re better. You finally got a slice of humble pie and have been cooperative ever since. Which has been for.... Oh Light. Um… If I have a frame of time here right… At least thirty years? I hope I have that right and not an extreme amount of time has lapsed...” Demon Wing would look her over once more, looking at her extremely closely, before finally giving a small couple of nods. He grumbled some more, to which his trainer held up a finger. “That’s…. An explanation and a half. I’d rather have Apolla and Kairos out for that, at the very least. And Donne. Donne was very nearly also involved in all of that. Thankfully he wasn’t, but yeah… So, good?” Demon Wing nodded, starting to walk off. However, before presumably heading to his trainer’s room, he couldn’t help but attempt to take a swing at her legs with his tail, which she quickly jumped over. “We going to start this again, then,” she chuckled, noticing the smirk on her dragon’s face, “or was this just payback for bringing up the old story?” Demon Wing just growled in a way to sound like a laugh, a smirk on his face as he walked ahead.

“Oh, don’t ever change, but don’t you dare attempt to blast me with a fire move now, she chuckled, letting out a relieved sigh. “So, you think that’ll sate the cautious Frozen One, then, Sub?”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:40 pm
The somewhat touching reunion would be interrupted by a shattering bottle, having been thrown and smashing itself above the Solgaleo hybrid's head. The source of said interruption would be standing down the hall behind her, the stench of alcohol emanating from both his shattered projectile and from himself in general. "I may not exactly be at my best right now, but I know those damned memories I saw flash in my mind!" Reno shouted, raising his left arm and the projectile launcher within quickly deploying even as its wielder struggled to keep it on target. "Only two things saw the Ziton fight from that view! So how the ******** you come back already, you parasite!?" The projectiles in the launcher would already begin to glow as Reno prepared to pepper his perceived adversary.

All it would take was a surface level look at Reno's mind to see he had....not been fairing well since what happened to Crystal. The fact this was probably the most energy and personality he had expressed in the time since then and that the drink he had thrown was approximately the seventh he had consumed was all the story needed. Looks like Sundaria would have to defuse a very volatile psychic as part of her return as well. Wonderous.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:16 pm
Reno Vantas

Her ears would flatten to the sides of her head as the bottle hit, not having any more future foresight to tell that the drunkard was about to yeet a bottle at her. “Well, that was uncalled for…” She rubbed the back of her head as she turned around, a dark blue splotch showing up to stain her pristine white hair. “And last check, I don’t have a chorus of voices for my voice.” She wouldn’t attempt to even glance at Reno’s mind. With the state the man was in, if he detected her using any psychic energy towards him, it would probably only send him into a further alcohol fueled fury. And she could also smell the booze smell wafting from him. To get that amount of odor she was picking up with her nose, there wasn’t too much she had to infer anyways.

Sundaria would take a deep breath to calm herself, noticing that Demon Wing was now right by her side again, a few flames peeking out of his mouth. “Demon Wing, thanks for the back up, but for now, let’s try for a calm approach,” she told the black fire dragon, holding her arm out to hold him back. Turning her attention back to her former comrade, she sighed. “Look, Reno, I don’t know what you saw, but I promise you, I did not throw any visions out. There was enough of that mind infiltration stuff when I was nearly... assimilated? Devoured? I don’t know…” She finally took a look over the man, noting a distinct new addition, or replacement as it were. The arm was definitely an upgrade, as she did not remember it doing that last she remembered, but then… he had a matching leg. The same leg that she… “Oh. Oh Light. Reno. Your leg. Please tell me that... all of that is just some sort of fancy brace while it heals.” Her hands covered her mouth and her ears drooped considerably as she finished talking, almost sure of the answer she might receive. With being in the front passenger seat, she was pretty well sure her hopes were going to be dashed.

Demon Wing was still pissed, though. He called his trainer a parasite. That was not okay by any means. Even if she had a whole new appearance. Again. ...This better not become a thing.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:53 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Clare looked around for a moment before their eyes focused on Keiko. "Mt. Silver? Johto?" Those names were foreign to the hybrid. "I'm not sure where that is..." They admitted, placing a hand on the grass and pushing to their feet. Unsteady for a moment, they would find their footing at last, just as Monique approached. "Oh my... I'm afraid I'm rather more lost than I thought..." With that said, they'd wait a moment to see what this other hybrid had to say before they began to bombard them with questions. While they had many, they had enough sense to know asking too many at once wouldn't get them answers any faster.

"You're not the only lost one here," Monique added, gesturing to herself and Marowak. Upon seeing who the other person was, she tilted her head in surprise.

"Clare?" Monique recognized the girl from her time in New Po Town. "What are you doing here?" She remembered her as the fragile girl who mostly did office tasks, which sheltered herself from the rougher work of town life.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:08 pm
Clare's attention was drawn toward Monique at the sound of their name, though they couldn't say they recognized the woman. "I'm sorry? Do we... know one another?" They asked, transparent hand moving to her mouth in mild horror. What could they remember? This woman who recognized them certainly wasn't something they could, they realized, though it was strange to recall familiarity without knowing why. "I suppose we must. I'm not sure how, though..." They admitted, hand raising to their head at this point. "Oh...My head... I can't seem to recall much. I'm sorry." They apologized to Monique, shaking their head softly.

Turning their focus to Keiko, they'd give pause for just a moment, they'd speak again. "Do you have somewhere not so bright my... friend... and I can sit while we figure out what's happened to us?" They'd ask. Monique might better understand where the two of them were, after all, having full access to her memories, from the sound of it.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:14 pm
"Oh dear... It seems you're having trouble remembering too. As far as I know, one moment I was doing my normal work, the next I was waking up in a land far from home... And, at least where I came from, a land long gone."

Monique looked at Clare and the person who was attending to them. "This is a question for you, and forgive me for not knowing your name and being just as lost here. ...Do the place names Alola or New Po Town sound familiar to you?"

It seemed every time Monique mentioned Alola, it made Marowak sigh a bit at being so far from the only home she'd ever known.

"And...more importantly to me," the sheriff continued, starting to form a hunch about her presence in this place. "What year is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:00 pm
Keiko watched the two strangers go back, saying things that didn't make sense but were... oddly familiar, somehow. The nightmare she'd woken up from half an hour ago had almost faded from her memory, but there were enough pieces left to give her a confusing dose of deja-vu. Fortunately, the vaguely human-shaped stranger's query knocked her out of her thoughts. "Oh, um, yeah. It will take us a bit to get there, but I know just the place, Keiko offered.

After a while, Keiko would lead her new acquaintances to a notable waterfall within a cave. The metal door behind said cave shouldn't be visible since the three of them were in front of the cave, and the darkness of said cave should certainly help with that. That said, though, the knowledge of that metal door reminded Keiko of why she came out here in the first place, but manners came first. "My name is Keiko. What are your names?" she asked. She knew the porcelain one's name, but didn't want to make that readily apparent just yet.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:10 pm
Clare followed after Keiko, thinking hard to try and remember what they could. Monique's queries did ring a bell somewhere though. "I know of Alola, in name, at least. They say that's where the Light went back home..." Where was "back home", though? They couldn't seem to remember more details than that, unfortunately.

Upon reaching the cave and stepping out of the sunlight for a moment, they would respond to Keiko's request for a name with a smile and an outstretched hand, clear as glass in the dark. "Clare, I believe. Clare Asmia Kristel. That much I can remember." They stated with confidence. "It's lovely to meet you, Keiko. If you don't mind a personal question... what kind of hybrid are you, exactly?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:20 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
--Gregory--
"Well, I do not know how I got here, I woke up in this forest, and I do not know why I am here" He then puts his hands into his pockets, and felt something, it was a picture. A family picture of him, his brother, and his mom and dad. Then it hit him. "I am possibly looking for my brother, I am unsure what he goes by now, but I always called him Deo" the look of confusion swept gregory's face and at this point he is confused about it all.

"I don't know any 'Deo'." Darts answers, honestly, having never met him. "But there's a rash of 'not knowing how I got here' going around lately and that makes me..." He strokes his chin as shouting and breaking bottles comes from below him, within the building. "Suspicious."

"Well listen mister... Gregory?" The hybrid says, hefting himself up with his arms and swinging himself up onto the edge of the building, tucking his hands into his jacket pockets. "I can't just let you in without being sure you're not some kind of mind sucking parasite or something at this point in time. Let me go inside and see if any of the new people squatting are this... Deo fellow." With that he turns and heads back away from the rooftop and down the door that served as the entrance to the roof, descending into the belly of headquarters.

Espeon_Commander
Her ears would flatten to the sides of her head as the bottle hit, not having any more future foresight to tell that the drunkard was about to yeet a bottle at her. “Well, that was uncalled for…” She rubbed the back of her head as she turned around, a dark blue splotch showing up to stain her pristine white hair. “And last check, I don’t have a chorus of voices for my voice.” She wouldn’t attempt to even glance at Reno’s mind. With the state the man was in, if he detected her using any psychic energy towards him, it would probably only send him into a further alcohol fueled fury. And she could also smell the booze smell wafting from him. To get that amount of odor she was picking up with her nose, there wasn’t too much she had to infer anyways.

Sundaria would take a deep breath to calm herself, noticing that Demon Wing was now right by her side again, a few flames peeking out of his mouth. “Demon Wing, thanks for the back up, but for now, let’s try for a calm approach,” she told the black fire dragon, holding her arm out to hold him back. Turning her attention back to her former comrade, she sighed. “Look, Reno, I don’t know what you saw, but I promise you, I did not throw any visions out. There was enough of that mind infiltration stuff when I was nearly... assimilated? Devoured? I don’t know…” She finally took a look over the man, noting a distinct new addition, or replacement as it were. The arm was definitely an upgrade, as she did not remember it doing that last she remembered, but then… he had a matching leg. The same leg that she… “Oh. Oh Light. Reno. Your leg. Please tell me that... all of that is just some sort of fancy brace while it heals.” Her hands covered her mouth and her ears drooped considerably as she finished talking, almost sure of the answer she might receive. With being in the front passenger seat, she was pretty well sure her hopes were going to be dashed.

Demon Wing was still pissed, though. He called his trainer a parasite. That was not okay by any means. Even if she had a whole new appearance. Again. ...This better not become a thing.

"Hey, speaking of letting random people into headquarters." Darts interjects as he walks by, not even remotely bothered by Sundaria's transformation. "Has anyone seen a..." Darts wrinkles his nose at the disheveled state of Reno stumbling around the halls. "Arceus, man... get drunk and pass out in the gutter like civilized folk." He snaps at the stumbling psychic, turning to Sundaria to ignore Reno further. "Do we know a 'Deo'?" He asks, hoping the Solgaleo hybrid would be able to help him.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:00 pm
--Deo--
After a swig of dark coffee, the pain finally resides for a little bit. When he heard someone ask for him, he perked up enough to respond. "You seek me?" he looked to who asked and seen this... hybrid of sorts... when he proceeds to say "What happened to you?" at this hybrid who looked like something that was off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:17 pm
Reno Vantas

Espeon_Commander

Sub watched the meeting between Demon Wing and Sundaria with suspicion, surprise, and finally contentment. For a moment it looked like Demon Wing would expose this fake for what they were but thing the dragon came around and confirmed for Sub that this was indeed who he thought it was, the former Espeon hybrid he had known for so long.

With a nod he began to answer Sundaria, Crystal. "I think he'll be fine with this. Sorry for picking the one most likely to render you to ash but I figured if you couldn't convince him then you had to-" Sub's sentence would be cut off by another Psychic, a red headed one lacking a limb of two. With a sigh he just sat back and let Reno go on his ramblings before saying anything else, staring down at the pieces of the smashed bottle.

"You're going to clean that up, you know." Was all he could think to say to Reno.

Atlantis_Darts

It was when Darts spoke up that he pulled his eyes away from the mess and faced the other inter-dimensional creature in the room. "Deo? Yeah, he's a relatively new guy around here. Why do you ask?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:38 pm
Freth, still being in the kitchen and trying to make her tea, couldn't help but to overhear down the hall the commotion from Reno in particular. This wasn't one thing that she was going to get caught up in. "...that...wasn't your disaster to be, is it?"

"Absol."

"...still me, huh? Can you tell me what or how...exactly?"

"...Sol."

"You don't know. Yea, dark type, not psychic type." she replied. "Whatever."

Freth would shrug then start searching the cabinets for at the very least Absol to snack on, grabbing a package full of poffins; your typical, run of the mill industrialized, mass produced ones instead of homemade as only contest trainers would vouch for then laid a few out for Absol on the table nearby him. The absol would start chomping away, one at the time as Freth went back to the tea on the stove to finish it up. Frankly, she wouldn't take much stock in Absol's prophecies...she recalled one time in the midst of downtime where Absol complained about how inaccurate a weather report on the TV was which didn't matter to her that much. After this past week, however, Freth almost wondered if she should start paying more attention to Absol's musings. Just thoughts she started to ponder as she moved the freshly fixed tea off the stove.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games