Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:16 pm
Finally getting her significant other to relent on doing anything, at least for the time being, Freth found her way back out of the med lab, heading back for the bedroom for the time being. Freth wanted to make sure that the ice sword was the only thing that was out of place and make sure no other thing was taken. In the meantime, she'd spend time with some of her own Pokemon, perhaps reacquaint the majority of them to Hitmonchan, who last they've seen was a Tyrogue before the trip to Galar. Once back in the room, she'd take out a couple of Pokeballs and give them a toss out into the room, revealing Glalie and Absol to kick things off. "Hey there you two. Probably cranky after a long trip, aren't you?" she asked, heading over to give the Glalie a couple of pats on its icy smooth top. Freth then took notice to Absol though...and his demeanor wasn't pleasant.

The Absol had already backed a few paces away from Freth, already on his hunches, as if on the defensive. "...cranky might be hitting it home there. The hell is wrong with you?" Freth said, walking over to the dark type. "Seriously, it wasn't sunshine and rainbows for me in Galar either as much as I wanted it otherwise, but, what do you got?" Freth said, about to reach over towards Absol to put the dark type at ease. The Absol would take a couple of steps back with a low growl. "...the hell did I do? Seriously?" This was an odd reaction out of Absol. Part of her was starting to wonder if he was relapsing into Shadow Pokemon state, which to say the least not be good, if anything everyone in the world, let alone the Snagems in general, underestimating the potency of Ein's virus. However, those fears would be unfounded when Freth took a closer look at Absol's demeanor. This wasn't a stance of aggression, but concern. "Seriously, what's wrong? Talk to me."

"SolllAbsssoll!" The dark type would reply.

"...what disaster?" she asked, confused. Freth instantly thought back to what Absol were known for. At one time they were thought to bring disaster, but instead they were only warning of it. But most instances were mostly geological and weather related. "What...me?" First her lover gets accused by some crazy avian woman from another world, and now her by her own Pokemon. "I'm really getting tired of this prophecy b.s." She said, sitting down on the floor. "Absol, please don't be doing that sort of thing to me, I'm not in the mood for jokes."

"...absolll..." The Absol replied. The Absol looked conflicted for a moment then started to let his guard down and walked over towards Freth.

"There, see. Nothing wrong."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:00 pm
SubonicXP
"Disappeared, eh?" At this point, she was certain beyond a shadow of a doubt. "Well, a portal to Ultra Space'll do that. Especially in a goo body that weighs next to nothing," she chuckled for a moment, then sighed. "...Ziton disappeared also? No trace of it at all here? Lovely. Juuuuuust lovely." Sundaria shuddered, before shaking her head. Shove the potential dread thoughts out for now. Nothing she could do about it, after all. "Anyways. So...Yeeeeaaahhh.... Uh..." She scratched the back of her head nervously looking up at the ceiling, trying to think of something to say. "I guess this is where we say that I am indeed your Crystal, just going under a different name just to avoid conflict whenever I inevitably find that reality's version of me?" She gave a sheepish shrug, her hand going back to running through a large lock of hair. "Unless you want me to figure out something else to prove my identity. Which I would take no offence to. This is a bit of an ask."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:13 pm
Espeon_Commander

"Hm...well my gut tells me you are indeed Crystal. Had a hunch awhile ago. But I suppose one should be safe. Blizzard would kill me if I just let a possible stranger into the HQ and the team without giving you the once over. Ah well, let's do this." He said, folding his arms in thought as he stared up at the ceiling.

"How to make sure you are who you say you are...I mean, you knew about the goo body so that's one thing. I guess the easiest way would be to let someone close to Crystal confirm. GRAY, withdraw Demon Wing's Pokeball from Crystal's box and have Claydol bring it to me." Sub called out to ever watching AI.

GRAY would not respond in voice to the order but Claydol did in fact appear before Sub via teleport, a Pokeball levitating in front of him, no doubt containing Demon Wing. The man wouldn't take the ball, instead turned to face Sundaria again and motioned towards the floating device. "Open it, please."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:36 pm
Keiko sighed and put her SNAG away. Not only had she only just woken up, but my match was about to start and she wanted to see it. She knew GRAY wouldn't see either of those as valid reasons not to help out, though, and got up. After a quick detour to our room to pick up some of her Pokemon, she made her way outside.

Fifteen minutes later, she found herself out on the mountainside. She hadn't been shouting to see if anyone was around as to not aggravate any of the local Pokemon, but she was getting tempted to try as she hadn't seen anyone yet.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:28 pm
Brian woke in his room. Lu was leaning against the wall opposite his bed, and she opened her eyes as he groaned, sitting up. He glanced at her and smiled, then got up and made his way toward the kitchen. For some reason, he was ravenously hungry, and he needed some sustenance. What better way to start the day than fixing food for himself, his Pokemon, and anyone else that wanted something to eat? Lu, seeming to sense what he had in mind, gave a slight smile at the thought of eating Brian's food again. As he walked into the kitchen, he didn't see anyone around, and wondered where everyone was, though he didn't think too much of it. It took about an hour for him to whip up enough food for himself and his team, with plenty left over for anyone else that wanted some food. A hearty stew made out of berries and other ingredients was the main dish, with some steamed and fried veggies on the side. Letting out Firebrand and Sparx, he placed their bowls in front of them, and they both dug in heartily, seemingly as hungry as he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:18 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko sighed and put her SNAG away. Not only had she only just woken up, but my match was about to start and she wanted to see it. She knew GRAY wouldn't see either of those as valid reasons not to help out, though, and got up. After a quick detour to our room to pick up some of her Pokemon, she made her way outside.

Fifteen minutes later, she found herself out on the mountainside. She hadn't been shouting to see if anyone was around as to not aggravate any of the local Pokemon, but she was getting tempted to try as she hadn't seen anyone yet.

Keiko would find what she was looking for just before she began to call out to the wilds. She'd stumble upon someone passed out in the grass beneath a canopy of trees. Their clothes were tattered, as if they had recently escaped a bit of manhandling by something. Upon getting closer to them, Keiko would be able to see that the individual wore a damaged sundress along with what appeared to be a pair of ballroom gloves, though one was missing. On their legs, a pair of thigh lengths stockings should have been, though one of those was missing as well, along with the shoe that should have been on that foot.

Should Keiko roll them onto their back, she'd see skin like porcelain, with small crack-like patterns running across their face and chest along with realizing that this person was, at least physically, female. She might also notice that the person's hands and feet weren't as opaque as their body, nearly transparent, like glass. On their person, they had a bag with a small purse and a SNAG device inside as the only items within. Said SNAG was a very old model, not quite the same but very similar to one the team had used when it had first formed and the device had originally been created. If Keiko was able to access it, it would be registered to a Snagem by the name of Clare Asmia Kristel, though no such person existed as far as anyone would know.

"Ugh... Ow!" Clare would groan and then yelp as their eye slowly opened to the unfiltered sunlight on the mountainside, slamming them shut again. "Where am I?" She asked more of herself and the world around her than to Keiko, whom she hadn't notice yet.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:27 am
“To be honest, I don’t know where I’m going, either.” Marowak twirled her baton as Monique and her Pokémon tried to figure out where there might be anyone.

“There have to be other wild Pokémon here, right? That might help narrow down where we are.”

At that moment, a large, gray elephant emerged from one of the groves near the pond. Monique had never seen this species before. I must be quite far from home… It stopped and noticed the pair and tilted its head.

“Who are you?” the elephant growled.

“I might as well ask the same question. We’re lost and trying to find our way to some people.”

“Well, I can tell you’re not from here, ‘cuz I’ve never seen anything that looks like you.”

“Neither have I…” Marowak got more nervous at realizing the elephant might be a Ground-type.

“You haven’t…seen…a Donphan before? Where are you from?”

“Alola,” Monique explained.

“Well, you must be pretty lost, because I’ve never heard of that place either. I dunno if you can see it much through all these trees, but that’s Mt. Silver out that way.”

“Are there any…people there?”

“Not very many. I do know there’s a Pokémon Center at the cave entrance, but…that’s about it. Now…if you’ll excuse me, I’m a bit thirsty.” Donphan muscled in to the watering hole, and Monique and Marowak backed off to give the Armor Pokémon some space.

“Thank you…” Monique looked back at Marowak and started off toward Mt. Silver, working their way through the thick forest. Before they got much further, however, they saw two people, one lying on the ground under a grove, with another standing and looking at them. One of them said something.

“Excuse me?” the Zoroark hybrid piped up, hoping that these people could attend to her situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:43 am
When Keiko first saw the girl, she assumed it was some mannikin or life-size doll. It didn't move, so Keiko found and accessed the SNAG it strangely had on it. Claire Asmia Kristel. That was definitely not a name Keiko had ever heard of before. And sure enough, after some quick checking, GRAY hadn't, either. Keiko had just put the seemingly unattended SNAG in her purse when the doll-like figure spoke, which startled the Lopunny hybrid a bit. "Are you okay?" she asked, not really sure what to think about the state the supposed girl's body was in. The way it responded to the sunlight - it was definitely alive, but Keiko had trouble thinking of it as human, though she couldn't think of any Pokemon that looked like this.

Standing up, Keiko offered her hand to the girl, offering to help her to her feet. "You're on Mt. Silver, in Johto," Keiko explained. She wanted to ask what the girl's connection to Snagem was and how she came across an outdated model SNAG, but she couldn't know how the girl would respond to any of that, so she kept it to herself for now, wanting to see how the stranger would react to being in Mt. Silver and looking for an opening to talk about the old SNAG and the girl's connections to the team. But before the stranger responded, another one popped out of nowhere. "Oh, hello," Keiko said, turning to look at the newcomer.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:05 pm
"...Hi there," Monique started. "My Marowak and I are in a bit of a predicament. Let me explain what happened.

I'm not normally...part Zoroark...but I woke up here with my Marowak. The last thing I remember, I was doing my job as the Sheriff of New Po Town in Alola...but now, I'm here, far from home, and..." She raised her head to the sky. "There's no dome, either."

She paused before asking a question. "You say we're on Mt. Silver? Johto? How did I end up so far away?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:53 pm
-- forest of mt. silver --
the darkness of death lifts away as he looks up into the sky, the thoughts run through his head, he can not remember what happened, but he was a scientist. All he remembered was that he is alive, and he is a Lucario hybrid named Gregory. Trying to figure out his surroundings, he remembered a brother named Deo. Walking around he sees something in the distance, looks like some sort of pokemon trainer base. "I hope their is life here" Gregory says to himself "I am uncertain on how I got here"

-- SNAGEM base --
with a massive shot of pain, Deo wakes up from a slumber in his bed. He figured he must have done something or hit his head, either way, he needed coffee as he was out of energy. Getting dressed and him stumbling down the stairs to the coffee mug, he also figures to talk to the people here, he has returned after all. After his coffee of course.  

DeoLux

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:02 pm
Darts was very confused. Not like he wasn't usually confused but he found himself more confounded than usual, considering the circumstances. He was back in HQ, but he wasn't sure much of how he had ended up here. The last thing he remembered was coming back clad in all white from his adventures in the White Forest, and then... it got fuzzy. He frowns beneath his gilt Giratina crest as he sits cross legged on the roof of the building within Mount Silver. Meditation was never something that had come easily to the Giratina hybrid, but now with the help of the 14th Laoweng and Iris he saw a path out of this madness that hadn't existed before. If only he could remember how he got-

His internal musings were interrupted as his ruby-red eyes spotted an unusual looking figure approaching headquarters. His senses told him it was a hybrid of some kind, though he wasn't a hundred percent sure who it was it didn't seem hostile. Not yet.

"Hello there!" He calls down to Gregory, who was looking up at the base with some kind of expectation. "I hope you don't mind if I don't call you inside for cookies and-" His mind blanks and goes into a brief existential mocha death spiral at the consideration of his first word chosen. "Milk. But who are you exactly?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:08 pm
-- Gregory --
Seeing this, wait.... a GIRITINA hybrid?!? he looked up after being greeted and responded with a smile. "Hello there! My name is Gregory! I am from Sandgem in the Sinnoh region! I might be able to help here, that is if I knew what is going on. I am a Lucario Hybrid if you are curious!" He says this as he is not afraid of this, but is in awe that there are such things like this!  

DeoLux

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:13 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
-- Gregory --
Seeing this, wait.... a GIRITINA hybrid?!? he looked up after being greeted and responded with a smile. "Hello there! My name is Gregory! I am from Sandgem in the Sinnoh region! I might be able to help here, that is if I knew what is going on. I am a Lucario Hybrid if you are curious!" He says this as he is not afraid of this, but is in awe that there are such things like this!

"Uh huh." Darts says, nonplussed at the Lucario hybrid. "Okay mister Gregory." He uncrosses his legs, golden hands behind him as he leans back a little on the edge of the building, both of them dangling over the edge. "What business do you have with us?" He shoots the hybrid an appraising eye again. The guy felt off somehow, but to be honest Darts didn't have any idea how he got here either. Maybe it was just an off day.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:19 pm
--Gregory--
"Well, I do not know how I got here, I woke up in this forest, and I do not know why I am here" He then puts his hands into his pockets, and felt something, it was a picture. A family picture of him, his brother, and his mom and dad. Then it hit him. "I am possibly looking for my brother, I am unsure what he goes by now, but I always called him Deo" the look of confusion swept gregory's face and at this point he is confused about it all.  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:22 pm
Absinthe relined as she watched the fight Wren and I were participating in. She smirked as the enemy Gorebyss used Confuse Ray, hoping that this fight would be an interesting one. Then something showed up in the corner of her eye. Turning to get a better look, she watched William, the Galar native that joined the team at the beginning of the tournament, walk up to the television. "That's odd," he said as he took a seat. "I thought Terashi lost his first round."

"...no? Leon's last Pokemon fainted quick, leaving Ter's Gallade to pick up the slack, and it only barely took the win," Abby explained, giving William an odd look. "Where have you been?"

"Honestly? Lost. This place is massive," William admitted, referring to the headquarters complex.

"You'll get used to it. What were you looking for?" Abby asked.

"Oh, nothing in particular. Just exploring, really. There is some really neat stuff downstairs, though. The library is massive."

Abby rolled her eyes at that and focused on the television, rooting for her fellow Snagems on the stadium field.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games