Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:29 am
Talia Azkaban
Novice Healer/Keyblade Weilder

User Image
User Image

"Hehe..." Talia stops laughing and then place her hands all over Jaster ribcage. "Ayo Kazo a miracle.....levi huamne!" she yells and pressed down on Jaster ribcage and lets the energy filled around her hands. it stinks jaster for a moment as she used her strength to sealed the ribcage with the medicine.
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:05 am
kimi23loveheart
User Image

Jaster remained very still as the spell healed him, he bit down hard on the branch breaking it in thirds with a piece remaining in his mouth.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:17 pm
Talia Azkaban

User Image
User Image

The spell has been casted as the skin on ribcage began to be healed. talia saw that the spell had reinforced jaster skin to be tucked together. only there was a scar that remains. so she then begans to massage Jaster back gently and looks at him. "it is done and all you need is rest. if your ribcage becomes like that again,you would be exposing flesh. that's not good."
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:34 pm
kimi23loveheart
User Image

Jaster removed the broken branch from his mouth and spat out wood
"Thankyou Talia, I can rest. Heh, I just hope I don't revert to a heartless form. As long as Jax is out, i'll be going back and forth between forms." he said slightly annoyed

A small dragon came flying down and landed near Talia and Jaster. It smiled and then ran off and came back with a flower, it held it up for Talia to take.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:48 am
Talia Azkaban

User Image
User Image

Talia grabs the flower with curiosity and then smiles at the little dragon leaving. she looks down on Jaster. "No Problem but who was that dragon."
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:02 am
kimi23loveheart
User Image

"The dragon is one of Dk's dragons she left behind and let them roam where they want to, this one likes the academy so it likes to play tricks." Jaster said, then his eyes widened. He felt something wrong, not with him but something going on wrong in the family.

He blinked a few times, trying to understand the feeling.
"I....I think mom was just killed.....but....how is that possible" he muttered but clear enough to understand.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

FalloutMike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:31 am
Mora Rouse
Novice keyblader
tagging: open

Mora has entered the courtyard

Appearance
User Image
Mora walked into the courtyard, taking note of the other students out here. He hadn't quite started with his training yet, and he was currently exploring the school grounds, getting used to his surroundings. At the moment, he looked like death; he lost his sister, he had no friends, and a masked man was looking for him, and had almost killed him once. He summoned his keyblade, waking night, and just stared at the strange weapon. This blade got him in this mess, so maybe it would get him out of it as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:01 pm
Talia Azkaban

User Image
User Image

"Oh myy, we should go to them and see what happened." she gets up and lean a hand to jaster. she wants to get there and be by her adopt family side. so she smiled at Jaster and pulls him up to her.

"i transport us there."
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:25 am
kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
User ImageUser Image

Jaster leaned against Talia as she pulled him up to her as she pulled him to his feet.
"Agreed, only one problem, I don't exactly know where. Mom has a lot of enemies."

"Jaster! Talia!" Rose came running out and skidded next to them to not run into them.
"did you sense what I did?"

"mom being murdered? Yeah, I did. Any idea what happened?"

"Kelina was causing trouble in the infirmary, then some lady took her away! It was defiantly a dark user but that's all I can sense! Mabye in the realm of darkness..."

Rose summoned her staff and leaned against it, she looked like she had quickly got dressed so her hair was frazzled

Jaster seemed nervous thinking of that place
"now im wishing Jax and I were together. You and I both know he doesn't really care about mom unless it benefits him."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:54 am
User Image

"It should...so whats the situation?" Kalens voice said as he came up behind Rose. "You left so quickly i barely had time to dress myself....oh." He walked up to Rose and patted down her hair. "Bed head."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:07 am
kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
FalloutMike
User ImageUser Image

((Welcome to the KKA FalloutMike :3))

"well Rose said that some woman took Kelina when she was attacking the infirmary and Sasha again, yeah....again. Anyway, and some woman took Kelina away and Rose and I just felt that Kelina was murdered. I don't know how we knew it but its like a instinct."

Jaster took notice of a new person walking out. He figured that either he was here for a long time and never took notice of him, which is rare, or it was someone new to the academy.

"Hey dude, you ok? You look like death warmed over."

Rose blushed as Kalen patted down her frizzy flying hair.
"yeah, I rushed out of bed too. Im so exhausted of my sister getting into trouble then to realize that she's gotten herself into trouble with someone high up in the food chain, per sae. I mean....she's been testing wielders and sometimes killing them....how many...." she held her head remembering the huge loop of key chains she stole from wielders she defeated or killed.

"almost a thousand...."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:13 am
User Image

"Do you know who took Kelina? You seem to know a bit about her." Kalen said as he finished patting Rose's hair. "Kelina may hate my guts for being your boyfriends but that still doesn't mean i'm not inviting her to the wedding. I can't do that if she is dead."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:00 pm
kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan
FalloutMike
User ImageUser Image

((Welcome to the KKA FalloutMike :3))

"no love, all I know is that the cameras started to malfunction as well and Kelina had a collar placed around her neck and the woman said it would tighten if she pissed her off or struggle."

Jaster felt around his throat. He still had a collar on him to help him stay in his human form rather than a lowly heartless form.
"hm....back when Kalena was dying, DK and her brother appeared and healed her right up. We both know Dk rather well...well...erm...enough. What if it was the brother's....um...one of his...friends? Anyway, I think mom's in the realm of darkness, but why would she be at a disadvantage there? That place is her home too."

"unless the person left Kelina with Kalena's and DK's brother...we need to hurry before its too late."

"Agreed, but without Jax, im a sitting duck, a practical walking heart without my nobody." Jaster said, he seemed nervous about going to the realm of darkness.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:44 pm
(Much thanks for the warm welcome :3)
kalenakeeper
Mora Rouse
Novice keyblader
tagging: open

Appearance
User Image

Mora blinked as one of the others in the courtyard greeted him; he was so out of it he summoned his keyblade and charged forward, because he thought he was under attack, but he quickly realized this was not the case. He frowned and took a deep breath, and managed a soft smile.

"I'm sorry... Death? Heheh, he is still out looking for me..." He wasn't ready to talk about his rigorous journey, not yet. It only reminded him that he failed his sister, the only family he had left.  

FalloutMike

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't joke about that." Kalen said to the new guy. "Ok so basically we need to get into the realm of darkness and rescue kelina. Sounds simple enough. We just need someone with access to the darkness portals."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

FalloutMike

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games