Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"I never said you had to go alone nor at all. It was only a suggestion." Eclipse said with a smile.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:03 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

She looked up at Eclipse, "A-Ah..I see." she then looked down again, but this time smiling, "Well...it does sound interesting..to travel worlds.." She then looked back up at Eclipse, "Oh, that's right, I need to check in with Ms. Tsuyoi...do you know where she may be?"

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:32 am
User Image

"As of the moment i do not. I'm sure she is around." Eclipse said shaking his head.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:44 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

"O-Oh, I see..well, I guess I'll look around, and maybe ask people." she then turned towards the door, opening it. Before leaving she turned back at Eclipse, bowing her head at him, "I'll be on my way then." Closing the door behind her, she started to wonder where to look, "Hmm...maybe I should ask around at the Infirmary, from what I've seen, Tsuyoi seems to be good friends with the nurse." So, she made her way to the Infirmary.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

It took her awhile to find the admins office, but Hileinna eventually found her way there. She looked around, "Umm...excuse me? I wish to know the schedule of the classes?" she asked as she continued looking around.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Eventually, Hileinna got help from one of the staff of the school(an npc), getting a copy of her schedule for school. She thanked the staff member and left momentarily. {exits}

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:04 am
User Image

Kalena silently walked in the administrative office. The place was a mess as normal, so much paperwork. She gave a heavy sigh and cleaned up the paperwork on Eclipse's desk, deciding to leave DIZ's desk a mess for some reason.

Everything was silent, so silent she could hear the click clacking of her boots as she was in the room. It was never this silent when she was headmaster, it was like Eclipse and DIZ just got up and left.

She took off her jacket which held the scarf inside and placed it on the jacket rack. She rubbed her face and sat down as she started to fill out the paperwork for her brother to teach at the academy, even if for a short while.

She also filled out adoption papers for X to be legally with the Light family. All he would need to do is sign it, although she'd allow X to come and return as she pleases, it is a school afterall. She wouldn't deny X the same care as she got when she first arrived at the academy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:27 pm
Carter Light or Master Ruen
Male 227 (Looks 15) | Mastery Status: Master
Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

Carter walked in to the Administrative building and whistled, having taken a look around. "What a mess."
He had thought the building empty and hadn't noticed Kalena sitting down. This place was still a bit new to him. Bizarre was more the word for it. A place where papers sat cluttered on desks and lay unfiled. He shivered. "Hoo... OCD getting to me..." He chuckled.
Carter noticed an owl sculpture and he started poking at it. "Hoot, hoot to you too..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:35 pm
kurai_18

User Image

"Omniter gave it to me when he left, that was a few years after you left, Ruen." Kalena said not even looking up at him

"sorry about the mess, Headmaster Eclipse and vice headmaster DIZ messed it up. The paperwork never ends." she sighed. She could sense the darkness that followed Ruen from the Mastery Prep room.

"you met my brother and Grandson....I can tell with the lingering darkness that followed you until you entered the room. "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:41 pm

Taken by surprise, he accidentally pushed the owl off the counter. It hit the floor with a thud and the beak fell off. Carter panicked and stood upright in a strange stance. "Uh... I can fix that..."

He picked up the owl and broken beak, speaking a long dead language. The beak suddenly reattached to the owl. "Yeah, I met him. he seems to be having trouble with the darkness inside himself. Funny, seems he and I have a little bit in common. I use have light, half darkness. The yin and the yang, as some would say, is me."
Carter started to juggle the owl in his hands. "I've a lot of questions but first to an ordeal about my, um, grandson..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Kalena looked up at Ruen as the owl's beak broke, but he fixed it
"Actually Eric is both light and dark, however his dark is stronger than the light at times. I know he has light because he made a living will guardian to protect the world of Tagonia, his girlfriend's world. The darkness thing though....I could never train that. Only restrain it.....like the many times I....erm....ANYWAY!"

She watched him juggle the owl, she didn't seem worried.
"about Jaecen? Yeah im still trying to know him. Whats up."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:58 pm

He chuckled a bit. "I remember well enough. Anyways, you remember my familiar Reiko, the fox demon? Her child, Byakko sent me a message saying something about adoption papers.... No clue what that means. Can you by any chance clear this up with me?" Carter asked, a bit confused.
He stretched out and yawned. Taking the name of Ruen was a constant tire, as giving his magic name to others boosted their magical ability by five percent. Carter chuckled heartily. "I'm gonna lose all my magic if you keep calling me Ruen. Why don't you just call me Carter?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:03 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Kalena sighed and pulled out a medical bag, she pulled out a small golden vial
"drink it, its like super elixir made for me since when im in battle, I use a lot of magic. That's enough to give you unlimited magic for a week."

She handed him the vial.
"heh, I suppose I could, but ive known you as Ruen for a long, long time. Ruin Ruen some of my classmates called you...." she rubbed her head and sighed leaning back. She saw a grey hair hiding in her red hair, she sighed and pulled it out making it turn into star dust.

"anyway, your familiar Reiko....yeah I remember...I think she might have reincarnated into Eric's girlfriend Reiko that he'd move heaven, hell, and possibly destroy kingdom hearts to save at all costs." she chuckled

"yeah, adoption papers....its so Jaecen can legally adopt X....since to be honest, she's still a technical orphan and the academy owns her. IM taking care of the paperwork to where all he has to do is sign, he gets a copy, and I put it in a safe."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Carter's expression was blank as he scratched his chin. "Really? Why would my students call me that? I mean, sure... I may or may not have sent one to the infirmary every other week but...." Carter shook his head to pull himself back on track. "Anyways...."
He took the vial and drank the contents. Carter looked at the elixir bottle. "Hmm, I could have synthesized these no problem... The contents are-" he shook his head, pulling himself back on track again. "The papers, right. That must be what he sent me the message about, to see how they were coming along."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:02 pm
kurai_18

User Image

"well I never called you that till now, everyone else has moved on, and ive been here."

Kalena watched as Carter drank the elixir
"you could have but there is a little bit of stardust in the mixture which is hard to use. "

She chuckled as he got off topic.
"yeah, its not normal paperwork, so its gonna be a bit. Too much paperwork." she sighed as she placed that paper on top of a thick pile of paperwork.

"its exhausting, but I adopted two boys myself...wait....two or three. I have a lot of children it seems, but adopted at the most 3 and have 3 of my own, but all of them disappeared. All I have are my adopted ones left" she sighed rubbing her head, she was exhausted.

she laid her head on her shoulder exhausted. There were dark circles forming under her eyes

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games